Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

is there a free hookup site

His work has been featured in The Art of Manliness, LifeHack, and POF amongst other individuals. gay chat los angeles My worst top quality would be that in the past I stayed also extended, as well loyal, in relationships that were not excellent for and to me. If somebody agrees to go on a date with you or asks you out, they need to have liked you for a thing. grindr in bali If you are brand new to the dating scene, make positive you are applying a excellent Christian dating app developed for faith focused relationships.

skipthegames con

It is also a fantastic thought to reflect on what dating appears like to you. tuscaloosa hook up On October 7th, John asked me to be his girlfriend—with a typo! I still have the screenshot and tease him about it to this day. Click by means of to see the best naked dresses of all time. hookup travels goa Keep away from ghosting if you have exchanged a lot of messages, have a date set or have already met in particular person.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/26/2016 6:54:23 AM Independence vs relationship  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,322)
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Feminism is a mental illness that has made women just plum fu€K¡ng stupid....

Women wanted "FREEDOM" from the HELL of being house wives and now you GOT IT! So it's your responsibility to take care of yourselves. You deserve NOTHING from men while you're single and if we go out we go "Dutch!" This is expected of ALL single ppl and women get NO special credits for doing it.

Relationships change the rules, like it or not....

When women present their verbal resumes nowadays they offer their "INDEPENDENCE" like men are suppose to be impressed with this nonsense. They say, "I got my own place, my own job, my own car, my own money, etc... So what b*tch!? Those things are nice but is NOT the foundation to build a relationship upon.

Independence and relationships don't mix dummies! The "War on Men" has totally distorted what women think is important about relationships they say they want so much. But today women HAVE NO CLUE what it takes for a successful relationship OR how to make a man happy.

If you're nothing without your independence then your nothing with it. Bcuz materialistic items can easily be replaced like you can. So STOP offering your independence like its some kinda virtue or some beautiful rare characteristic found only in 1 out of a 1000 women. It's a TURN OFF!

Feminist are so stupid!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/26/2016 7:01:23 AM Independence vs relationship  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (64,098)
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Well...without reading the thread.............Yet.

I chose independence and not seeking relations anymore.

Happy as a lark too....best decision I ever made.

I should have done this sooner....like maybe 40 years ago.

[Edited 5/26/2016 7:01:42 AM ]

5/26/2016 7:16:07 AM Independence vs relationship  

greeleybro
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,272)
Longmont, CO
48, joined Oct. 2013
online now!

Quote from dr_i_got_answer:

Women wanted "FREEDOM" from the HELL of being house wives and now you GOT IT! So it's your responsibility to take care of yourselves. You deserve NOTHING from men while you're single and if we go out we go "Dutch!" This is expected of ALL single ppl and women get NO special credits for doing it.

When women present their verbal resumes nowadays they offer their "INDEPENDENCE" like men are suppose to be impressed with this nonsense. They say, "I got my own place, my own job, my own car, my own money, etc... So what b*tch!? Those things are nice but is NOT the foundation to build a relationship upon.

Independence and relationships don't mix dummies! The "War on Men" has totally distorted what women think is important about relationships they say they want so much. But today women HAVE NO CLUE what it takes for a successful relationship OR how to make a man happy.

If you're nothing without your independence then your nothing with it. Bcuz materialistic items can easily be replaced like you can. So STOP offering your independence like its some kinda virtue or some beautiful rare characteristic found only in 1 out of a 1000 women. It's a TURN OFF!

Feminist are so stupid!

5/26/2016 7:43:07 AM Independence vs relationship  

easttowest72
Over 2,000 Posts (2,404)
Bremen, GA
44, joined Sep. 2014

Independence gives us women the ability to choose. I won't date a man that doesn't pay the check. Material things aren't easily replaced. Sometimes women are just happier not having to take care of a man.

5/26/2016 7:46:45 AM Independence vs relationship  

grande_mamon
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,141)
Houston, TX
35, joined Sep. 2014

Blame the weak males that allowed it to proliferate.

[Edited 5/26/2016 7:47:05 AM ]

5/26/2016 8:02:57 AM Independence vs relationship  

raisedred
Over 2,000 Posts (2,019)
Louisville, KY
29, joined Mar. 2016

Same shit

The horse has been beat the f**k up

5/26/2016 8:08:18 AM Independence vs relationship  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (64,098)
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Quote from easttowest72:
Independence gives us women the ability to choose. I won't date a man that doesn't pay the check. Material things aren't easily replaced. Sometimes women are just happier not having to take care of a man.

Like that's happened very often.....lol

Just because your so needy you got with men who just used you for a meal ticket.

Doesn't mean other women did the same thing.

So, refrain from saying us women....and just say You.

5/26/2016 10:48:37 AM Independence vs relationship  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (47,965)
Saint Paul, MN
64, joined Oct. 2009

If you're nothing without your independence then your nothing with it. Bcuz materialistic items can easily be replaced like you can. So STOP offering your independence like its some kinda virtue or some beautiful rare characteristic found only in 1 out of a 1000 women. It's a TU

Feminist are so stupid!

Nothing more needs to be said. He's exactly right! You CAN'T have it both ways "girls".

5/26/2016 11:12:32 AM Independence vs relationship  

sddnly_snoozin
Over 1,000 Posts (1,914)
Staffordshire
United Kingdom
42, joined Mar. 2016

This just demonstrates you and men who feel threatened by women portray feminism incorrectly.

It's your own fear.

5/26/2016 11:38:04 AM Independence vs relationship  

raisedred
Over 2,000 Posts (2,019)
Louisville, KY
29, joined Mar. 2016

I grew up in the traditional gender roles. From my observations neither men or women have what it takes to make it work, Neither gender can have it both ways.

5/26/2016 11:47:59 AM Independence vs relationship  

easttowest72
Over 2,000 Posts (2,404)
Bremen, GA
44, joined Sep. 2014

I got married at 18. I didnt have anything. Took a lot of work and sacrificing to have the things I have. A paid for house isn't easy to replace.

5/26/2016 12:04:49 PM Independence vs relationship  

thekinghasrisen
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,429)
San Diego, CA
31, joined Nov. 2013

Feminist are so stupid!

It sounds like strong women, whom you can't compete with economically intimidate you.

That's a tell-tale sign that it's time to get you're own status up.

Even the strongest woman that you go after should be able look at you and be able to say unabashedly: I could learn something from this guy.

Women can't seem to win for losing it seems. When they are looking for economic stability and security in their men, they get called gold diggers. When they come with their own resources and (rightfully) compare their own capabilities to that of the man they want in their lives, they're called stupid feminists.

It isn't feminism to expect a partnership instead of a subservient position as lesser - it's common sense.

[Edited 5/26/2016 12:07:18 PM ]

5/26/2016 1:02:18 PM Independence vs relationship  

soulflight
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,943)
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from raisedred:
Same shit

The horse has been beat the f**k up

Yup..it is

...has anyone else told you how reminiscent you are of inknpink?

5/26/2016 1:03:26 PM Independence vs relationship  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from thekinghasrisen:
It sounds like strong women, whom you can't compete with economically intimidate you.

Even the strongest woman that you go after should be able look at you and be able to say unabashedly: I could learn something from this guy.

Women can't seem to win for losing it seems. When they are looking for economic stability and security in their men, they get called gold diggers. When they come with their own resources and (rightfully) compare their own capabilities to that of the man they want in their lives, they're called stupid feminists.

It isn't feminism to expect a partnership instead of a subservient position as lesser - it's common sense.

Well said

5/26/2016 2:43:07 PM Independence vs relationship  

jester0011
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (28,296)
Lake Waccamaw, NC
48, joined Jun. 2014

I agree it is a mental illness

5/26/2016 4:33:55 PM Independence vs relationship  

enigmaathand
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,237)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from easttowest72:
I got married at 18. I didnt have anything. Took a lot of work and sacrificing to have the things I have. A paid for house isn't easy to replace.
You can't sacrifice anything, when you have nothing.

Besides, if "Having a Better Divorce Attorney" is a huge accomplishment to you, then you are a lost cause. Anyone with the right money can have a better attorney.

5/26/2016 4:49:33 PM Independence vs relationship  

stregaleonora
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,189)
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Jun. 2014

Women wanted "FREEDOM" from the HELL of being house wives and now you GOT IT! So it's your responsibility to take care of yourselves. You deserve NOTHING from men while you're single and if we go out we go "Dutch!"

I am sure that most women wouldn't go out with you even if you bought them a diamonds bracelet.

5/26/2016 4:54:09 PM Independence vs relationship  

stregaleonora
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Jun. 2014

You got it right king!

5/26/2016 4:57:10 PM Independence vs relationship  
Amuseme73
BadraoMilan
Italy
43, joined Mar. 2016

Chapeau!

5/26/2016 5:20:40 PM Independence vs relationship  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from bumblebee7:
Well...without reading the thread.............Yet.

I chose independence and not seeking relations anymore.

Happy as a lark too....best decision I ever made.

I should have done this sooner....like maybe 40 years ago.

Now let my VERY FIRST reply be perfectly understood....

I'm not saying "independence" is a bad thing for ppl who simply want to be single, nothings wrong with that.

But one bad choice begets another....

Feminist seeking independence by bashing and trashing men and their roles as head is absolute bullshit and evil.

Then to seek a relationship which you plan on being independent in is like a seek an destroy mission of men who seek happiness with women who don't hate men.

My focus is on feminist trying to bring independence to what's suppose to be a committed relationship THEN talk about being equal in what HE GOT going during his independence.

Where is the logic in that?

5/26/2016 5:31:53 PM Independence vs relationship  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from easttowest72:

See now imma call you out. Put you on the spot. Force you to stand by what you said your expose yourself for NOT knowing what you're talking about. Ready....?

Since you're all about equality then why can't you pay the check?

Why do you STILL expect a man to CONTINUE to do as he did 80yrs then why won't women DO WHAT THEY DID 80yrs AGO?

And if women can make selfish changes that's all about them, fine. Then why can't men do the same if we're so equal now?

Let's see if you'll answer those questions directly without sarcasm, dancing around and avoiding or without trying to change the subject. Let's see shall we?

5/26/2016 5:33:37 PM Independence vs relationship  

sddnly_snoozin
Over 1,000 Posts (1,914)
Staffordshire
United Kingdom
42, joined Mar. 2016

Now let my VERY FIRST reply be perfectly understood....

I'm not saying "independence" is a bad thing for ppl who simply want to be single, nothings wrong with that.

But one bad choice begets another....

Feminist seeking independence by bashing and trashing men and their roles as head is absolute bullshit and evil.

Then to seek a relationship which you plan on being independent in is like a seek an destroy mission of men who seek happiness with women who don't hate men.

My focus is on feminist trying to bring independence to what's suppose to be a committed relationship THEN talk about being equal in what HE GOT going during his independence.

Where is the logic in that?

You trash women all the time and expect them to accept that.

Normal women won't and when they reply. You call them names without justification the majority of the time.

When women voice their opinion your rebuttles are demeaning. What exactly are they meant to value about that in a male?

There isn't any value in it.

[Edited 5/26/2016 5:34:06 PM ]

5/26/2016 5:39:19 PM Independence vs relationship  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (54,125)
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013
online now!

Well Dr, U seem really mad lately, very disrespectful to women period

[Edited 5/26/2016 5:42:00 PM ]

5/26/2016 5:46:28 PM Independence vs relationship  

lucky_1million
Over 1,000 Posts (1,293)
Pewaukee, WI
49, joined Jun. 2013

A relationship is more about two people choosing to be interdependent and committed to each other... but at the same time evenly yoked. So, yes... you give up a degree of your independence to view things as a "we're in this together" perspective.

However, a lot of modern men also want to know what YOU will bring to the relationship as a woman besides big b@@bs and a nice a$$. They are looking for equals.

I mean equals... but only if they have big b@@bs and a nice a$$ too...

[Edited 5/26/2016 5:47:18 PM ]

5/26/2016 6:56:14 PM Independence vs relationship  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from stregaleonora:
I am sure that most women wouldn't go out with you even if you bought them a diamonds bracelet.

And who the hell are they "hurting" by doing that? You say that like imma start shivering out of the fear of being unwanted by a woman and a feminist at.

What part of "I wouldn't want a Feminazi even if she paid me more than I ever made my entire life" DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND HUH? I'm not desperate for sex and worship women.

Plus, do you know how many women that would replace everyone YOU say wouldn't date me? It's 10 to 1 baby. But even THEY have to meet MY standards before coming in here sweety.

And I didn't put this all together for some raggedy a** feminist to come walking in claiming half of my shit in a "partnership" when she haven't done a damn thing to build it.

You wouldn't do it yourself but you expect me to be so "hard up" that I would?

5/26/2016 7:04:27 PM Independence vs relationship  

easttowest72
Over 2,000 Posts (2,404)
Bremen, GA
44, joined Sep. 2014

Dr I'm not for equality. Men can make changes as long as they can find a woman to go along with it.

5/26/2016 7:08:26 PM Independence vs relationship  

thekinghasrisen
San Diego, CA
31, joined Nov. 2013

And who the hell are they "hurting" by doing that? You say that like imma start shivering out of the fear of being unwanted by a woman and a feminist at.

What part of "I wouldn't want a Feminazi even if she paid me more than I ever made my entire life" DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND HUH? I'm not desperate for sex and worship women.

Plus, do you know how many women that would replace everyone YOU say wouldn't date me? It's 10 to 1 baby. But even THEY have to meet MY standards before coming in here sweety.

And I didn't put this all together for some raggedy a** feminist to come walking in claiming half of my shit in a "partnership" when she haven't done a damn thing to build it.

My seasoned brother, hear me out:

I have a hard time understanding what generation of women you're talking to. The women in your age group are 'less' likely to act like the women you're describing than those in mine. How young of a woman are you trying to 'educate'?

I don't know what you're complaining about in reality. Being able to use your economic swagger to court and woo a woman is a MAJOR asset if you have the capital to pull it off. It doesn't matter how much money a woman has - if she tried to pay my way in a dating relationship, I'd feel 'emasculated'; I wouldn't do it.

The ability to flex your economic muscle is an asset and not a liability - provided you have the muscle to flex.

I have to say that I wouldn't give that ability up for all of the 'dutch' in the world. Do you want to know why this is an asset? Let's talk about me personally - not the King: just Mark (i.e. Me).

There's a method to my madness when I date. I love plans, and I love to take control of situations. So when I invite a woman on a date, I have to have some level of control over the experience. Now, do I want her to be thinking about what will happen next? No...so I plan. Do I want her to be counting dollars or reaching for her wallet? No...so I pay. The ONLY damn thing I want on her mind when that date is over is how good a time she had. I don't want her counting dollars, or trying to determine if she made the right call: the dollars and the calls were all mine. Now she has a very clear decision whether she wants to be a part of my world.

That's how a real man exerts control over a situation. It's called 'dominating' without being 'domineering'.

[Edited 5/26/2016 7:11:23 PM ]

5/26/2016 7:34:14 PM Independence vs relationship  

stregaleonora
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Jun. 2014

You need a long island buddy.

5/26/2016 7:46:10 PM Independence vs relationship  

easttowest72
Over 2,000 Posts (2,404)
Bremen, GA
44, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from enigmaathand:
You can't sacrifice anything, when you have nothing.

Besides, if "Having a Better Divorce Attorney" is a huge accomplishment to you, then you are a lost cause. Anyone with the right money can have a better attorney.
There was only 1 attorney. What does this have to do with the price of tea in China? Oh that's right women dont work lol.

5/26/2016 7:51:23 PM Independence vs relationship  

stregaleonora
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from easttowest72:
... Oh that's right women dont work lol.

But they still have to pay for him if they go out together!

5/26/2016 8:02:03 PM Independence vs relationship  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (34,426)
Henderson, NV
57, joined May. 2009

I'm not fond of all this flag-waving of independence, either. It ain't independence if you're just doing what adults do. Nothing to be screaming from the rooftops when you're just being an adult. It's what we do.

I think if you're so independent and pushing it in others' faces, then you really can't be in a relationship. You're just two people sharing space and sharing time for the time being. If you're really so independent then it goes right down the the you-do-your-dirty-dish-and-i'll-do-mine and so on with your towel and his towel, and your 37% more use of electricity this month and his 22% more of water...etc. I mean, you're both independent, right?

I think in a relationship the two are interdependent. They rely on and lean on each other. They pick up where the other leaves off. They put forth their strength when the other is weak, and all that is fluid.

Together they're better. They're invested, they look out for each other, each other's happiness, their a team who face life as one.

Two independent people are just two people standing next to each other.

5/26/2016 8:04:31 PM Independence vs relationship  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (34,426)
Henderson, NV
57, joined May. 2009

Quote from lucky_1million:
A relationship is more about two people choosing to be interdependent and committed to each other... but at the same time evenly yoked. So, yes... you give up a degree of your independence to view things as a "we're in this together" perspective.

However, a lot of modern men also want to know what YOU will bring to the relationship as a woman besides big b@@bs and a nice a$$. They are looking for equals.

I mean equals... but only if they have big b@@bs and a nice a$$ too...

I should probably have just read this before replying!

And to thekinghasrisen

[Edited 5/26/2016 8:05:56 PM ]

5/26/2016 8:19:51 PM Independence vs relationship  
chairman_drth
Over 1,000 Posts (1,327)
Toronto, ON
46, joined Dec. 2015

Feminist are so stupid!

the problem here is Dr, that you dont or cannot define the difference between the various feminist groups and strong women.

Women wanting freedom and independence doesn't make them feminists?

Do you resent women's independence? My impression from all the threads on this topic, always started by men, is that they are bitter over someone thinking that there was more to her life than him.

I'm not a fan of the second and third wave feminists personally or any coffee shop feminist but lets be real here, you say independence and relationships dont mix?

I say that is nonsense, but women who are independent values relationships, femi nazi misandrist women dont.

Perhaps you should learn the difference between a Strong woman vs the Andrea Dworkin types.

5/26/2016 8:20:38 PM Independence vs relationship  

celyn67
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,638)
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

5/26/2016 11:23:52 PM Independence vs relationship  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from lovethelake17:
I'm not fond of all this flag-waving of independence, either. It ain't independence if you're just doing what adults do. Nothing to be screaming from the rooftops when you're just being an adult. It's what we do.

I think if you're so independent and pushing it in others' faces, then you really can't be in a relationship. You're just two people sharing space and sharing time for the time being. If you're really so independent then it goes right down the the you-do-your-dirty-dish-and-i'll-do-mine and so on with your towel and his towel, and your 37% more use of electricity this month and his 22% more of water...etc. I mean, you're both independent, right?

I think in a relationship the two are interdependent. They rely on and lean on each other. They pick up where the other leaves off. They put forth their strength when the other is weak, and all that is fluid.

Together they're better. They're invested, they look out for each other, each other's happiness, their a team who face life as one.

Two independent people are just two people standing next to each other.

Got Dammit Lake that was very well said!

You hit that nail on the head like a damn carpenter.

You got EXACTLY what I was saying. That bringing your independence to offer someone in a relationship would show less intelligence than a used condom. But it's only the typical feminist minded women who does that.

When a man meets a woman nowadays somewhere during the courtship what they're "looking for" will come up. Oh a relationship? We'll what do you have to offer? First thing out her mouth is "I have my own place, my own car, my own job, my own money, etc! All items of her independence.

5/26/2016 11:37:01 PM Independence vs relationship  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Doc, just because she SAYS it, does NOT mean she actually implements in practice.

C'mon, IF women were actually practicing her philosophy, they wouldn't be so focused on men having money, now would they?

And Lake has previously stated she like men with money because it makes life easier to her, in general.

5/27/2016 12:07:07 AM Independence vs relationship  

flyfish77
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,174)
Conyers, GA
50, joined Jul. 2014

east west thinks a paid for house is the ticket,sure,i had one with a wife too,she died,an lost the house..you can die in your sleep..you dont know what a day may bring..anything can go wrong at any given time..remember murphy an his laws...negative but true at times..best thing is hold no grudges,love people an live a day at a time..only..i had helped people with stuff so much that i nearly destroyed myself doing so...but sure i still want a good woman,who can do things with me together as i had,an live an enjoy each other with love musick,an laughter too....most sadly have a mean steak an i really hate to hear one cuss an lose there temper,most here are very defensive,an cant make or receive a friendly phone call..

5/27/2016 4:44:37 AM Independence vs relationship  

easttowest72
Over 2,000 Posts (2,404)
Bremen, GA
44, joined Sep. 2014

Fly- the company I worked for closed. I didnt get foreclosed on. All you have to do is put a tenant in the house to make the payments for you. Its not rocket science.

5/27/2016 5:13:22 AM Independence vs relationship  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

No offense but everything you said was stupid. None of this has ANYTHING to do with economic viability. I don't give a rats a** how much she has or if she's plum poor. It doesn't change my position in the relationship as the man.

You're trying to turn it into some kinda competition, her vs me. How childish is that? There's nothing to compete for, nothing to win. And if THAT'S how you see this thread being about then it's pointless to continue with you.

You see a man is suppose to FLEX HIS MONEY MUSCLE? Only if he have NOTHING ELSE to offer and it's the same for women too! That's the epitome of shallowness and emptiness isn't far behind. I have my own business so my pockets stay swollen.

5/27/2016 5:37:04 AM Independence vs relationship  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from easttowest72:
A paid for house isn't easy to replace.

I can see how someone who wasn't meant to be a provider in the first place would think so. But you clearly don't understand men or what good relationships are made of.

Let me simplify it for you....

If while courting you I ask "What can you offer me!?" Your reply is "I have my own place, car, job and money!" I ALREADY HAVE THOSE THINGS so why do I need to commit to you for that? Plus there's 10,000 other women who has the same, some better AND MORE! So why pick you if that's the case? Why? Just bcuz you're standing? That's how feminist thinks.

That makes you shallow bcuz your worth is determined by your materialistic collection of things you display as proud trophies of your Independence. Women from Asian and Mid Eastern cultures would have an entirely different answer if asked the exact same question!

Something more humble and much deeper. Something of substance that a man can enjoy forever.

5/27/2016 6:22:03 AM Independence vs relationship  

easttowest72
Over 2,000 Posts (2,404)
Bremen, GA
44, joined Sep. 2014

But obviously those women dont want you either. The house, car, and money give me the freedom to chose. I never said that is all I have to offer lol

[Edited 5/27/2016 6:22:49 AM ]

5/27/2016 9:41:05 AM Independence vs relationship  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from easttowest72:
But obviously those women dont want you either. The house, car, and money give me the freedom to chose. I never said that is all I have to offer lol
Well, we have yet to see anything you have to offer.....

5/27/2016 10:33:28 AM Independence vs relationship  

xray6
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,830)
Jacksonville, FL
28, joined Mar. 2012

I'll I read is that you have no GAME

5/27/2016 10:38:11 AM Independence vs relationship  

xray6
Jacksonville, FL
28, joined Mar. 2012

all I read

5/27/2016 12:11:25 PM Independence vs relationship  

thekinghasrisen
San Diego, CA
31, joined Nov. 2013

No offense but everything you said was stupid. None of this has ANYTHING to do with economic viability. I don't give a rats a** how much she has or if she's plum poor. It doesn't change my position in the relationship as the man.

You're trying to turn it into some kinda competition, her vs me. How childish is that? There's nothing to compete for, nothing to win. And if THAT'S how you see this thread being about then it's pointless to continue with you.

First of all - none taken.

Now then, let me tell you with relative certainty, than men who don't feel threatened or deprived by a woman's position in society, doesn't take the time to complain about it. It (for instance) isn't worth my time to bring up the obvious 'water is wet' fact that there is a double standard when it comes to women's independence and men's. Your insecurity is further accented by your blatant need to 'tear down' the 'competition'. Based on the premise of your arguments - you seem to think that women and men must compete for 'power' in their relationships. This is of course preposterous, and a tell-tale sign of insecurity. There is no 'War on Men' because only those that don't "qualify" as men are affected by the fact that women are gaining ground.

You see a man is suppose to FLEX HIS MONEY MUSCLE? Only if he have NOTHING ELSE to offer and it's the same for women too!

You're not 'supposed' to do it - you do it because you can. If you can't, than obviously you'll have a different perspective on the matter. A man who flexes his economic power doesn't do so because he has nothing else to offer. That's like saying that a man who only talks about the size of his d*ck has nothing else to offer (which is more often the case than the former). The truth is that men with power are more use to 'using it' than men without it. We don't count dollars or fret over what we pay, in so long as we get what we pay for. I know it's not a broadly understood concept, but that's to be expected. When so many women say that they're aren't many real or good men left - they all can't be lying.

That's the epitome of shallowness and emptiness isn't far behind. I have my own business so my pockets stay swollen.

True to form - everyone on here who is challenged for showing their insecurity suddenly owns a business, a boat, a couple of cars and an estate in Beverly Hills.

The truth of the matter is that you can tell how powerful a man is by how they carry themselves and how they empower others - certainly not by efforts to 'put women in their place'. We can agree to disagree if that suits you, but know that people can have both their independence and a strong relationship as long as both parties are strong. The sum of two strong people is often more than the sum of it's parts so if women are too strong or independent for you - it may make better sense to date someone easier to impress.

5/27/2016 12:28:51 PM Independence vs relationship  

sddnly_snoozin
Over 1,000 Posts (1,914)
Staffordshire
United Kingdom
42, joined Mar. 2016

^^ intelligent man

5/27/2016 12:33:46 PM Independence vs relationship  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

True to form - everyone on here who is challenged for showing their insecurity suddenly owns a business, a boat, a couple of cars and an estate in Beverly Hills.

..The truth of the matter is that you can tell how powerful a man is by how they carry themselves and how they empower others - certainly not by efforts to 'put women in their place'.

Great post, every concept and word..and this part is most excellent!!!

5/27/2016 12:38:16 PM Independence vs relationship  

raisedred
Over 2,000 Posts (2,019)
Louisville, KY
29, joined Mar. 2016

I'd say 8 out of 10 men I have conversation with one of the first questions they ask is what I "do for a livin?", I answer and next question "does that pay good?" Ive never in my life inquired to a man how much he makes or what he has when I first meet him, they sure as f**k are quick to tell me what they got. Its don't matter you have money if you're a jackass with a God complex, bye bye. I don't talk about my past relationships much, but I fell into that. He knew I have old fashion relationship values and took advantage of it. He's the man of the house but I'm not his slave to be walked on.

Havin that many men start off that way it tells me men don't want a woman he has to take care of or he is fixin to take someone for a ride.

5/27/2016 12:42:02 PM Independence vs relationship  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from raisedred:
I'd say 8 out of 10 men I have conversation with one of the first questions they ask is what I "do for a livin?", I answer and next question "does that pay good?" Ive never in my life inquired to a man how much he makes or what he has when I first meet him, they sure as f**k are quick to tell me what they got. Its don't matter you have money if you're a jackass with a God complex, bye bye. I don't talk about my past relationships much, but I fell into that. He knew I have old fashion relationship values and took advantage of it. He's the man of the house but I'm not his slave to be walked on.

Havin that many men start off that way it tells me men don't want a woman he has to take care of or he is fixin to take someone for a ride.
Your gender asked to break traditional gender roles and be "equals" to men. Why would you still expect us to take care of you, and not expect you to have a job?

[Edited 5/27/2016 12:42:43 PM ]

5/27/2016 12:43:33 PM Independence vs relationship  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

I've never asked or been asked about my income level. What I do or he does for a living is always just part of casual conversation.

5/27/2016 12:53:23 PM Independence vs relationship  

raisedred
Over 2,000 Posts (2,019)
Louisville, KY
29, joined Mar. 2016

I don't expect it, my daddy told me years ago men of my generation ain't worth a lick. I don't blame all men for one mans f**k up and I don't expect it done to me. That's another bye bye. Pray, give it to God and move on.

Miss Soul is right, what you do is part of conversation. Once you start askin about money that's just rude.

5/27/2016 1:14:57 PM Independence vs relationship  

xray6
Jacksonville, FL
28, joined Mar. 2012

OP you know if you become a woman no one will care.

you seem to be a little jealous of the perks of being a woman.

you can start your transformation tomorrow

5/27/2016 1:20:41 PM Independence vs relationship  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from raisedred:
I don't expect it, my daddy told me years ago men of my generation ain't worth a lick. I don't blame all men for one mans f**k up and I don't expect it done to me. That's another bye bye. Pray, give it to God and move on.

Miss Soul is right, what you do is part of conversation. Once you start askin about money that's just rude.
Dumping men because they don't have a high-paying job is rude, as well, but that doesn't stop women from doing it.

Maybe if a guy did that to you, you would understand why we say and ask the things we do.

5/27/2016 1:38:58 PM Independence vs relationship  

raisedred
Over 2,000 Posts (2,019)
Louisville, KY
29, joined Mar. 2016

You're always wanting me to understand the plight of men, I can't! I can sympathize with A man, but not all, as I can A woman but not all women. Some people are the devil and don't deserve sympathy.

5/27/2016 2:01:11 PM Independence vs relationship  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from raisedred:
You're always wanting me to understand the plight of men, I can't! I can sympathize with A man, but not all, as I can A woman but not all women. Some people are the devil and don't deserve sympathy.
You can't, or you refuse to? Yet, women wanted and still want us to understand ALL their hardships.

Part of Loving a person is being able to understand them and accept them the way they are.

So, if you are not capable of understanding and only giving sympathy, then you need to acquire more knowledge.

5/27/2016 2:16:32 PM Independence vs relationship  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

And the key word is...understand A person, love A person.. an individual. Not all men..not all women.

I'm not sure I can even pity you anymore, you create your own misery and you wallow in it. I don't have to... and neither does anyone else.

Everything starts at home. Clean your own heart and mind and you'll find better quality company.

I know....blah blah blah, rage rage rage..whatever.

5/27/2016 2:29:25 PM Independence vs relationship  

raisedred
Over 2,000 Posts (2,019)
Louisville, KY
29, joined Mar. 2016

I won't be in love with all men. When I'm with someone I give them my all, love, support and understandin.

I'm not fittin to be like many here that act like they know it all. I do know not all men are the same, that's a damn important thing to know.

You ask me to do something you aren't willing to do yourself.

Miss Soul, I like that "clean your heart and mind"

[Edited 5/27/2016 2:31:48 PM ]

5/27/2016 2:38:12 PM Independence vs relationship  

mylegsarecold
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,770)
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

Quote from raisedred:
I grew up in the traditional gender roles...

Me too, that's where the man works outside the house and the woman stays
at home and takes care of the children and works outside the house.

And these cry baby men want to change it.

5/27/2016 3:41:46 PM Independence vs relationship  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from raisedred:
I won't be in love with all men. When I'm with someone I give them my all, love, support and understandin.

And I like this!

5/27/2016 3:53:26 PM Independence vs relationship  

grande_mamon
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,141)
Houston, TX
35, joined Sep. 2014

The baby Jesus would be turning in his crib if he heard you say that.