Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

craigslist louisville hookups

In certain, they can view other users profiles, send winks, send a couple of inquiries generated by the platform, and add other folks to favorites. antioch singles And preserve in mind that Facebook Dating may perhaps appeal to older daters far more than some other apps, due to the fact 37 % of Facebook users are more than 45, according to consumer information enterprise Statista. This is a cuter way of saying, So, were you ever going to message me back? and actually puts the ball in their court . can you look someone up on meetme com has a no cost version, but the common consensus is that you will have to have a paid subscription to have any luck.

mega personnel sign in

Some folks found themselves moving in with partners earlier than they ordinarily would, even though other folks located their marriage below tremendous strain. craigslist camarillo personals Was it when they got laid off from their dream job or was it when they got lost when hiking with pals? In our Enjoy App tually series, Mashable shines a light into the foggy planet of on the net dating. plb 110b me r Cause right after i msged the gals, they then will reply on the identical day.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
9/24/2008 6:36:18 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

dreamsofhoney
Virginia Beach, VA

No doubt.
Now I understand why the wallet is attached to one's ass.
So, she can take both of them to the cleaners.

9/24/2008 6:36:31 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

blueyes28
Adger, AL

Quote from evileddy:
Money buys happiness.

You all like food and a warm place to sleep at night right?

LOL of course it had to be you and dont you know,you have to spend money on those things....If you dont eat youll die,and If you dont have a place to live,might as well pack ur s**t and find you the first bridge to live under!!!

9/24/2008 6:37:56 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

nm_jewel
Las Cruces, NM

A nice dinner out is nice. It's something I don't treat myself to very often.. BUT, I also enjoy a walk in the park. I LOVE zoo's.. a local highschool ballgame? How about a day rummaging through junk stores and eating lunch in a sandwich shop? Or how about a flea market and a bologna sandwich on a hilltop somewhere? I can go from sexy evening wear to blue jeans and athletic shoes. The time spent talking and sharing is MUCH more important to me than money spent. I'd even go for dinner at home after I get to know you. And maybe a spooky movie so I can pretend to be frightened?

9/24/2008 6:38:01 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

angelleyess
Middleboro, MA

Quote from onesolitaryman:
I think money must be spent to get the lady and if you don't spend you don't get.

sooooooooo not true darlin

9/24/2008 6:41:19 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

mag_eleven
New Port Richey, FL

yea ok...hehehe

9/24/2008 6:42:48 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

Money is used for a date.
Money is apart of life

You wont find this gal here using you for 1 cent or 100.00 or whatever!
Thats just not who I am Not at all.

I want your heart..
I want your time and devotion..
I want Your Love
and
I want you as well to want all of that from me

9/24/2008 6:43:14 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

Quote from angelleyess:
sooooooooo not true darlin

Ah but it is true... if a guy doesn't you label him as a cheapskate or a moocher.

You can all say you pay your own way and go on "free dates" or whatever but in my 20 years of dating I have NEVER heard nor seen a woman paying for anything on a date.

9/24/2008 6:46:02 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

blueyes28
Adger, AL

GOTCHA so very TRUE!!!!

[Edited 9/24/2008 6:47:30 AM]

9/24/2008 6:47:31 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  
angel0018
Altamonte Springs, FL

Quote from evileddy:
Ah but it is true... if a guy doesn't you label him as a cheapskate or a moocher.

You can all say you pay your own way and go on "free dates" or whatever but in my 20 years of dating I have NEVER heard nor seen a woman paying for anything on a date.

I always ask during the date if I can pay, the guy says no so what am I to do?

9/24/2008 6:48:21 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

Quote from evileddy:

Ok here goes:
If you think dating cost alot of money try being married then add children to the blend
Thats a whole hell of a lot more!

btw I dont pay for a date or night out

call me ol fashion

If I make you a meal do I ask you to pay for it ...Nope

[Edited 9/24/2008 6:51:46 AM]

9/24/2008 6:54:20 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

I have dated chicks with kids.. I know how expensive being married could be... no thanks!

Quote from angel0018:

That's a trap.. if a guy says sure you till think him cheap or not interested.

9/24/2008 6:54:34 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  
arkansasnman
Fayetteville, AR

Quote from angel0018:

9/24/2008 6:55:00 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  
monty_python
Bridgeport, CT

Quote from funnygurl79:
There is no way you can buy real love! love comes from tha soul and the soul isn't something you can buy. I think treating her well is very important yes but that doesn't mean you nedd to spend tons of money. I do think some men are willing to spend money to get a woman others I think just want the real deal if you know what I mean.

I'm not sure he was suggesting that money buys love. Perhaps he thinks it should buy other things.....lol

9/24/2008 7:00:52 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

evileddy..Youre just in the wrong circle of women if you want a woman to pay

From what I have read on these forums by women who can pay their own way etc.. They mean it!

However bet it changes once they get married.

Matter of fact I know it does!

9/24/2008 7:02:21 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

No. They all say they have money.. but when the bill comes.. they smile at you and say they will be right back and head to the bathroom.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7