Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

app just for hookups

Tinder says this is largely driven by Gen Z customers in their late teens and early 20s, who now make up extra than half of the app s users. escondido personals The secret is to reserve judgment and take your time. And can you nevertheless be mates if a single or the other has no appreciate for either comic universe? You could also use this as a launchpad to discuss other fandoms. what is skout So, show her you care by checking up on one thing she mentions down the line.

ct hookup site

Everybody on Facebook utilizes their actual names, you can find people today in your basic region, and let s face details, a lot of people today use Facebook for this type of stuff anyway. senior dating colorado There is a entire globe of Peloton Facebook groups out there to satisfy just about every niche, says Brandon Fields, a Peloton user considering that early 2020. When it comes to on the web Jewish weddings, JDate is responsible for matching over 50 percent of these couples. bedpage com san antonio And if the daters themselves appear in a Story, it lets other individuals see what they really appear like, even if their on the net pictures are out of date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
9/24/2008 7:04:44 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  
angel0018
Altamonte Springs, FL

Quote from evileddy:
I have dated chicks with kids.. I know how expensive being married could be... no thanks!

Quote from angel0018:
I always ask during the date if I can pay, the guy says no so what am I to do?

That's a trap.. if a guy says sure you till think him cheap or not interested.

Lol I never thought about it that way, so what should I just do it without asking first? I really don't see anything wrong with paying, in fact it makes me feel better knowing that I don't owe him anything, if I want to pay then he should just let me. I let them know up front that I'm not second guessing their do's or their don'ts and that I'm comfortable with paying even if they just want to split it.

9/24/2008 7:05:04 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

washingtonbound
Suffern, NY

When the bill comes take out your purse and be ready to pay if he's a little slow..get it over with and be done with it and avoid the strange moments..

[Edited 9/24/2008 7:05:21 AM]

9/24/2008 7:05:40 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

Quote from angel0018:
Lol I never thought about it that way, so what should I just do it without asking first? I really don't see anything wrong with paying, in fact it makes me feel better knowing that I don't owe him anything, if I want to pay then he should just let me. I let them know up front that I'm not second guessing their do's or their don'ts and that I'm comfortable with paying even if they just want to split it.

Have you ever paid for a date ever?

9/24/2008 7:06:37 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  
angel0018
Altamonte Springs, FL

Quote from washingtonbound:
When the bill comes take out your purse and be ready to pay if he's a little slow..get it over with and be done with it and avoid the strange moments..

Well put washington, what's the need to ponder? That's just ridiculous. Then you both feel like fools, waiting on the other.

9/24/2008 7:07:09 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

dreamsofhoney
Virginia Beach, VA

I have met some very generous ladies.
And the girls here are correct.
If they like you for the moment keep your mouth shut (after saying thank you) and enjoy.
Now, if I could just practice that myself.

9/24/2008 7:07:58 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  
angel0018
Altamonte Springs, FL

I have and they didn't start pouting and sulking about it ever. I think they realized that it really is so skin off my back and I'm not holding them in mind as some cheap bastard who won't be able to support me.

9/24/2008 7:10:11 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

cableguy8900
Columbus, OH

Quote from noredneckhere:
If yer a rock star- No
If yer an actor- No
If yer a pro athlete- No
If yer a poet- No
If yer Bill Clinton or John Edwards- No
If yer packin' 13 inches (used to be 10 but inflation ya know)- No

All the rest of us- Yup. You Betcha.

Now ya hafta ask yourself, how much do you wanna spend?
Not so much- Stick to hookers
Medium- Gold Diggers
Sell yer soul- Wife

do you know were a good pawn shop is my x-wife never gave mine back

9/24/2008 7:12:23 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

washingtonbound
Suffern, NY

Quote from angel0018:
Well put washington, what's the need to ponder? That's just ridiculous. Then you both feel like fools, waiting on the other.

Thankyou..after awhile it gets on my nerves..everyone is different..I dated a guy last year from here we went out on a few dates I paid for at least three of them..at the time he wasn't working at all..but he did have the money with him..I just hate the moments where you sit and stare at the bill wondering who is going to make the first move..just get it over with..when she takes the food away and you decide not to have dessert..be ready to take over if needed..read what they are thinking across from you

9/24/2008 7:13:26 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

Quote from washingtonbound:
Thankyou..after awhile it gets on my nerves..everyone is different..I dated a guy last year from here we went out on a few dates I paid for at least three of them..at the time he wasn't working at all..but he did have the money with him..I just hate the moments where you sit and stare at the bill wondering who is going to make the first move..just get it over with..when she takes the food away and you decide not to have dessert..be ready to take over if needed..read what they are thinking across from you

What crazy place did you go to where the waiter/waitress doesn't automatically hand the bill to the guy?

9/24/2008 7:14:45 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

washingtonbound
Suffern, NY

Steak house she even had the guts to tell me he was a cutie when we left

9/24/2008 7:18:35 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

noredneckhere
Sevierville, TN

Quote from angel0018:
I always ask during the date if I can pay, the guy says no so what am I to do?

Don't ask, just do it.

Did a guy ever ask you if he could pay? (Hint- It's a rhetorical question)

9/24/2008 7:23:00 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  
_sea__
Maricopa, AZ

Onesolitareman??...the honest answer is yes...I for one am used to a comfortable lifestyle and being taken care of...I know am not going to meet that man here...in return he gets a loving caring person whom he would be proud of.......( wink ) Sea

9/24/2008 7:29:30 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

Quote from evileddy:
No. They all say they have money.. but when the bill comes.. they smile at you and say they will be right back and head to the bathroom.

Thats what I mean..You got it..So many do that. They use all the money They make for Themselves. Leaving the man paying for most of the bills with little money left over.

Thats just wrong in my book.

So what kind of woman you seeking in the end..Eyes wide open now

hey washington I wanna go to a steak house yum yum

and now I'm hungry..wanna pay my way

[Edited 9/24/2008 7:32:15 AM]

9/24/2008 7:41:47 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  
redonkulous1969
Aberdeen, NC

Well i believe it is the proper thing for the man to pay for dinner, movie,etc in the beginning now when you are in steady relationship then things can change and you can alternate paying. But the kind of man i want is one who still has the gentlemen qualitites and is willing to provide the comfort for the woman. Nothing wrong with him being her protector or the one who pays the bills. isnt that what we like in men? i personally think that it is up to the individuals and just because a man pays for dinner doesnt obligate me in anyway to give more than I am willing to. thanks guys nice subject to talk about..Good luck to everyone...

9/24/2008 7:43:40 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

washingtonbound
Suffern, NY

Quote from evileddy:
No. They all say they have money.. but when the bill comes.. they smile at you and say they will be right back and head to the bathroom.

Thats what I mean..You got it..So many do that. They use all the money They make for Themselves. Leaving the man paying for most of the bills with little money left over.

Thats just wrong in my book.

So what kind of woman you seeking in the end..Eyes wide open now

hey washington I wanna go to a steak house yum yum

and now I'm hungry..wanna pay my way

Of course dear!!! lets have a girls night out!!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7