Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www rubratings com

So in order to have the most effective matches, i have to superlike to my targeted market. top dating sites in alabama Its pioneer matchmaking algorithm accounts for numerous American marriages. As described above, user desires are changing and the Gen Z may not method dating the same way as earlier generations had. listcrawler annapolis Don t seriously have any ideas for where to meet people today although, except the mentioned dating apps I was going to suggest a single of the dating apps.

skipthegames chat

I can not stand how calling females misogynistic slurs is so normalised but god forbid you use a racial or anti lgbt slurs even right after you have been referred to as slurs and assaulted by people today from these groups. craigslist brunswick ga free But I was trying to be nice and we have been meeting up on like a Tuesday or Wednesday, so I was attempting to be versatile. Some individuals want to forget their failed dates. dating club in mumbai Sometimes, you can t inform your secrets to your folks fearing that they could judge you, but you can tell them to a stranger since they barely know anything about your life.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
9/24/2008 5:37:40 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  
onesolitaryman
Osceola, IN

I think money must be spent to get the lady and if you don't spend you don't get.

9/24/2008 5:39:35 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

washingtonbound
Suffern, NY

Just spending TIME with him is all I need..just knowing he cares and just seeing his smile and hearing his voice..holding his hand..is good enough.
Money does not need to be spent.

9/24/2008 5:43:08 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

blueyes28
Adger, AL

What do u think .....You can buy a womans love,money aint everything,it cant make you fall inlove and you sure cant buy them either,they have to want you!!!!

9/24/2008 5:49:00 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

funnygurl79
Fillmore, UT

There is no way you can buy real love! love comes from tha soul and the soul isn't something you can buy. I think treating her well is very important yes but that doesn't mean you nedd to spend tons of money. I do think some men are willing to spend money to get a woman others I think just want the real deal if you know what I mean.

9/24/2008 5:49:10 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

alliejess
Queensland
Australia

money does not buy happiness have had both hard times and money in my life time and money does not overcome saddness and lonliness people just think it does
let me know when some-one finds a $100 note that can hold you and talk to you at night

only false people let ya think that money makes you happy
so give me a real person any-time ok:

9/24/2008 5:51:36 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

blue,fun allie

9/24/2008 5:55:16 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

grace_ful_heart
College Station, TX

see, that's just wrong.. all the women i know have their own money.. that's not why we want a man..

maybe some women are like that but seriously, is that the type of women you want?

9/24/2008 6:04:59 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

mountainman7
Chattanooga, TN

washingtonbound wrote, "Just spending TIME with him is all I need..just knowing he cares and just seeing his smile and hearing his voice..holding his hand..is good enough.
Money does not need to be spent."

** You mean he doesn't have to be like Elliott Spitzer? Amazing, I'll tell ya.

9/24/2008 6:07:17 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

washingtonbound
Suffern, NY

Quote from mountainman7:
washingtonbound wrote, "Just spending TIME with him is all I need..just knowing he cares and just seeing his smile and hearing his voice..holding his hand..is good enough.
Money does not need to be spent."

** You mean he doesn't have to be like Elliott Spitzer? Amazing, I'll tell ya.

Call me dumb but who's that...I just wrote what I was thinking..

9/24/2008 6:09:49 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  
arkansasnman
Fayetteville, AR

Quote from onesolitaryman:
I think money must be spent to get the lady and if you don't spend you don't get.

I don't mean to put a damper on the thread,,,,,,

But it's SOOOO non-PC to put, "Yeah, I want a man's money"......I just don't think anyone will.

....and if everyone just post "Yeah, that's bad" over and over again, it's like posting, "I don't like mean people....what about you?"

See?

9/24/2008 6:17:13 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

bored50yearold
Front Royal, VA

Now that I have a little money, I don't mind spending.
But, only if I have her attention, I don't want a gold digger and I don't need to be someones sugar daddy.
If she only likes me for the little money I got then I don't need her.

I enjoy spoiling a lady. The look on her face when you take her into a womens clothing store and buy her new clothes or shoes makes it all worthwhile.

9/24/2008 6:24:13 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

dreamsofhoney
Virginia Beach, VA

I agree, about getting her things.
It puts a smile on her face, if you guess right 20/80 percent of the time
Plus, it shows you where thinking about her.
But, it is always nice to hear a womans take on things as in this thread.

9/24/2008 6:27:24 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

Money buys happiness.

You all like food and a warm place to sleep at night right?

9/24/2008 6:31:50 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

noredneckhere
Sevierville, TN

If yer a rock star- No
If yer an actor- No
If yer a pro athlete- No
If yer a poet- No
If yer Bill Clinton or John Edwards- No
If yer packin' 13 inches (used to be 10 but inflation ya know)- No

All the rest of us- Yup. You Betcha.

Now ya hafta ask yourself, how much do you wanna spend?
Not so much- Stick to hookers
Medium- Gold Diggers
Sell yer soul- Wife

9/24/2008 6:32:08 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

blueyes28
Adger, AL

well buying her things out of your own love,to show her u care about her is ok,but lead not to expect it everytime,but I dont care what anyone thinks...you cant buy love,and if their in it for money YOU DONT NEED HER,shell take you for everything you got!!!!JMO!!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7