Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega presonals

We speed off to help the friend for a second time. mesquite nv dating Lately, Rafael stated, it feels like a tide has ultimately turned in a constructive path. Knew a guy in school, he called me up and asked if I wanted to go to a celebration. ashleyriderxoxo We inform children not to judge a book by its cover.

skipthegames

Millions turn to Vox to comprehend complex troubles such as these, and potential solutions. get laid in anchorage Initial year students could quickly be exploited simply because the initial year— and in particular 1st semester— of college is a vulnerable time for folks in which FYGlets are encouraged to trust their FYGs. Flaking out on plans tells a lot about a person—not extremely pleasant factors, mostly. usasexguide ann arbor I briefly browsed via my phone to show him the apps.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
9/24/2008 10:15:47 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

memerick
Edmond, OK

9/24/2008 11:39:32 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

whisperingnight
Amsterdam, NY

Did you notice the denial responses "You must be meeting the wrong women" or "You must be attracting the wrong women". I got the same thing in other threads I started where the ladies just dont want to admit the obvious.

Lets face the truth YOU DONT PAY YOU DONT GET TO PLAY

9/24/2008 12:03:06 PM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

lildifferent
Sacramento, CA

now THAT video was funny! good one dude.

9/24/2008 12:24:40 PM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

judit0606
Big Stone Gap, VA

Quote from alliejess:

money does not buy happiness have had both hard times and money in my life time and money does not overcome saddness and lonliness people just think it does
let me know when some-one finds a $100 note that can hold you and talk to you at night

only false people let ya think that money makes you happy
so give me a real person any-time ok:

AMEN, alliejess. TRUE, SO TRUE!!!

9/24/2008 12:32:24 PM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

ge0ge0
Tallahassee, FL

Money may not buy happiness but you sure can rent it for awhile!

9/24/2008 2:58:15 PM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

rar86
Cape Coral, FL

I wish i had all the money that i have spent on marriage and all my past relationships,i would now be living the life of luxury.

9/24/2008 3:02:32 PM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

znorth
Rockford, MI

If you spend money on a woman just to get her to love you, not only are you an absolute jerk off, you are probably the type that should be wearing a helmet too. Good women don't want your cash they want you...

Death to gold diggers!

9/24/2008 3:04:22 PM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

fallnstar
Miami, FL

Quote from whisperingnight:
Did you notice the denial responses "You must be meeting the wrong women" or "You must be attracting the wrong women". I got the same thing in other threads I started where the ladies just dont want to admit the obvious.

Lets face the truth YOU DONT PAY YOU DONT GET TO PLAY

Hey, there...That Is YoUR truth !!! I disagree with you, that has not been my experience..... THE TRUTH... A FACT, for me.

9/24/2008 3:07:59 PM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  
vale42
Findlay, OH

money does not buy someone or there love ,,, i lost my boy when he was 9 yrs old and money did not bring him back,,, no money needed to be spent,, but going out for even a soda would be nice,

9/24/2008 3:11:49 PM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

whisperingnight
Amsterdam, NY

OK OK I must have bought a defective wallet that needs to be opened when with a woman.

9/24/2008 3:14:01 PM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

indoubt
Beaumont, CA

The question is what AREN'T men willing to do to get a lady

9/24/2008 3:14:09 PM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

fallnstar
Miami, FL

I can't believe some of the things you guys have posted... WOW...

I have never dated some One that has not treated me like a lady.
I am NOT for SALE ... I can NOT be bought.

Some of the things I have read are just sickening...::signwtf

9/24/2008 3:19:19 PM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

kitise
Greenwood, SC

to buy puss? u r talking about prostitution rite???

9/24/2008 3:50:42 PM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

forumfun
Seattle, WA

Quote from indoubt:
The question is what AREN'T men willing to do to get a lady

Good question, InDoubt.

I'm willing to change things about my living situation. I'm not willing to change who I am; to allow someone to try to mold me into what she wants me to be. I will continue to grow and change throughout the rest of my life; it’s a natural part of maturing. I'd rather pursue a relationship with a woman with whom I share mutual respect and acceptance of our personalities and peculiarities. We all have mannerisms that can drive someone else nuts. I've never met anyone who doesn't. We can work with each other to deal with those things without trying to change each other.

I’m not willing to buy a partner. I’m a very happy person. I enjoy being in a long-term, monogamous relationship and I’d like to experience that again, but I’m not going to trade anything for love but love. Otherwise, how do I know that what she feels for me is love?

[Edited 9/24/2008 3:51:44 PM]

9/24/2008 3:57:08 PM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

klassyklown
Bakersfield, CA

Quote from ge0ge0:
Money may not buy happiness but you sure can rent it for awhile!
Geo's right, but unfortunately when you rent, you never can call that thing your own, you are just paying a price for good or services.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7