Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

cincinnati hookup site

When all hope seemed lost, Snezhina s ideal match came along. single ladies in dubuque ia These let persons to obtain like minded singles who share their interests and tastes. I do not want to be the a single who lends EA a cult like look. milwaukee cityxguide If only there was a spot to go and approach persons and flirt .

dating apps not for hookups

On line dating leaves a lot up to mystery, which can be alluring and exciting to some but could also be a warning sign that you are not getting the complete truth. melbourne singles 50 As for possessing luck with them, I consider if you are getting negative luck, there is either one thing wrong with your description and you re being to fussy with too higher requirements. Welcome to the Flirthut dating forum and singles chat for all factors dating connected. latina hookup site BestCompany.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
9/25/2008 9:08:25 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  
onesolitaryman
Osceola, IN

Buying gifts for my lady sure mkaes her happy she always says no, but I buy her things anyway, like on her birthday, she wanted little, but I spent about $250 for pant outfit and some new tennie's and she was happy and accepted them.

9/25/2008 10:14:24 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

tarotdream
Ventura, CA

It's not the money; it's keeping your end of the deal.

All other things being equal, whoever has the most money wins the prize.

An overwhelming majority of women's profiles insist on financial stability and/or a job. Very few men's profiles do.

Low income life is not charming, not uplifting, not ennobling.

Women are more interested in what a man makes than men are in what a woman makes.

9/25/2008 11:05:21 AM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

beverly64
Talladega, AL

Quote from evileddy:
Money buys happiness.

You all like food and a warm place to sleep at night right?

Yes we all do,but most the woman I know do all that for themselves,we (I) don't need a mans money to make me happy I'm happy with my life,I pay my own bills,But I would enjoy spending time with a nice gentleman,someone to cuddle up with, thats why I'm here not here for money!!!

10/2/2008 4:32:35 PM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

mike22304
Alexandria, VA

some men are

10/2/2008 4:43:54 PM Are men willing to spend money to get lady ?  

1bigiron
Stafford, KS

I already have spent a lot of money i bought this pc just to find a lady & this is the therd one i have owend i crashed the first 2 lerning how to use one not to menchen all the time i have spent i need to envent a f**kable pc i gess now that it is what i wake up to & go to sleep to

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7