Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

datehookup com profiles

Always fancied getting a discreet affair? Nicely, Ashley Madison can make it occur. dating sites in newark nj Also, after you and a possible match have liked every single other, you can also chat with one one more. Yea dating apps helps expand the network. places to hook up in mumbai In addition to, signing up at Ashley Madison is extremely easy.

www listcrawler

At this point in the date, you are each loosening up and beginning to feel comfortable around every other. classifieds turlock ca The key to this new demand for authenticity is via words. This is essentially the principal distinction in between regional and international dating — when it comes to the latter, it s not about Tinder, Bumble, Match, and other apps that are thriving in America. my3tb russian Each profile I see on Tinder says Not hunting for ONS or Hook Ups every single single 1.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
10/9/2008 11:03:34 AM Can chemistry be developed?  
cutedove
Tellico Plains, TN

Quote from evileddy:
Women decide in the first 5 seconds if they will spread for a dude. Noooooo we don't! You are sterotyping all females! NOT a GOOD Idea!
Dudes have already decided..even before meeting if we've seen your pics.

10/9/2008 11:09:36 AM Can chemistry be developed?  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

Actually.. it's a great idea... forces you to make a good first impression.

10/9/2008 11:15:55 AM Can chemistry be developed?  

girlygirl1989
Florence, AL

Yes definately!
I was not attracted to my ex at all, but when he kept bugging me and I finally gave him a chance, I fell in love with him, and I mean head over heels.

10/9/2008 11:27:25 AM Can chemistry be developed?  

247hustla
Avondale, AZ

I might meet a woman and the chemistry is just not that great for nothing more than just friendship. Down the line when we get to know each other better, time changes, and situations are different, then the chemistry can develop more, because we start to see something different in each other. Thats when we can allow the friendship to turn into a relationship.

10/9/2008 12:34:14 PM Can chemistry be developed?  

danny86
Shelby, NC

Quote from girlygirl1989:
Yes definately!
I was not attracted to my ex at all, but when he kept bugging me and I finally gave him a chance, I fell in love with him, and I mean head over heels.

when do i get my chance girly?

10/9/2008 12:49:38 PM Can chemistry be developed?  

naya_sbf
Waterbury, CT

After a first date and there was no chemistry for me but they would want to go out with me again I would. But after the second date if there is still no chemistry than it's a no go. However I do think in some cases chemistry can develop, it hasn't happened to me though.

10/9/2008 12:50:38 PM Can chemistry be developed?  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

Nobody posted this yet: ?

10/9/2008 1:14:27 PM Can chemistry be developed?  

ge0ge0
Tallahassee, FL

I believe chemistry and attraction are two different things. Attraction is that immediate eye-sparkle moment where most women decide right then and there whether they'd sleep with a guy. So Attraction is a law and there is no real rhyme or reason and it can't be figured out. You either have it or you don't

Chemistry, on the other hand, is a science that concerns composition, reactions and elements and mixtures. You mix two substances together and you get something different and hopefully better than the two parts separated.

So chemistry can be developed but it takes getting past the attraction phase in order to see whether you have chemistry with someone.

10/9/2008 1:34:27 PM Can chemistry be developed?  

klassyklown
Bakersfield, CA

It has come up several times, so I have to comment, I don't remember meeting a guy and the first thought being if I would or would not sleep with him. Am I alone?
But I agree with Ge0 regarding difference between attraction and chemistry

10/9/2008 1:36:57 PM Can chemistry be developed?  
arkansasnman
Fayetteville, AR

"I believe chemistry and attraction are two different things. Attraction is that immediate eye-sparkle moment where most women decide right then and there whether they'd sleep with a guy. So Attraction is a law and there is no real rhyme or reason and it can't be figured out. You either have it or you don't

Chemistry, on the other hand, is a science that concerns composition, reactions and elements and mixtures. You mix two substances together and you get something different and hopefully better than the two parts separated.

So chemistry can be developed but it takes getting past the attraction phase in order to see whether you have chemistry with someone."

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

We have a winner.

.....write this down if you didn't know it before.

10/9/2008 1:51:25 PM Can chemistry be developed?  

ge0ge0
Tallahassee, FL

Quote from arkansasnman:

We have a winner.

.....write this down if you didn't know it before.

Wowzerz I won yet another thing that is totally useless and will get me absolutely nothing

10/9/2008 2:13:25 PM Can chemistry be developed?  

mcruzzer
Fairfax, VA

As he just said...there is the initial attraction that says you may be interested in someone or not. I don't believe that qualifies as "chemistry"...it's just attraction and an interest.

Chemistry...to me...is the bind that says you believe that there's more here than just an initial attraction. Chemistry starts when there's a feeling of wanting to see the other person, to do things with that person. The chemistry needed to hold a relationship together for the long term will develop, and over the course of the relationship it will change (and hopefully grow stronger).

If you meet someone and say that within x minutes (or seconds )you know for sure about someone that's not chemistry...that's attraction and interest.

So many people say they can't find "the one" or they wonder where "the good ones" are ... maybe it's because we're so into having an instant spark that we never look to see what lies beneath the surface...to find the "chemistry" that is there. Just a thought.

10/9/2008 2:18:18 PM Can chemistry be developed?  

ryn514
Cobourg, ON

Hey! Not all of us are that easy! Some of us take TEN seconds!

10/9/2008 2:24:20 PM Can chemistry be developed?  

manykisses
Tonawanda, NY

Quote from rocket000:
I can't help but wonder "IF" some of the people we met from online were actually part of our work, social, school or sports groups would more relationships develop...

Rocket...I really like that perspective. Looking at a picture is one thing - but you don't really feel the heat until you stand right next to that fire!

John

10/9/2008 2:25:43 PM Can chemistry be developed?  

up_for_anything
Richardson, TX

It can't be forced, but it can develop over time

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7