Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal ad

Numerous daters cite Hinge as their absolute favourite dating app. singles groups in maine The cyber sea of really like can be overwhelming to navigate. I would say 75% of the time you will get a definitive date set from this, but if not, then as extended as you retain emailing every other, you can try once more the following week. vidoza net omegle Eric Silverberg, CEO of Scruff, a dating app for gay guys, didn t feel my strategy was too clever.

mega profile dating site

Whatever it may well be, there is no doubt that we have it all for you. mature singles nyc Having stated all that, it undoubtedly is feasible. I will come back and read your followups when I have additional time, PUAHollywood. how to meet cuban women A lot of awkwardness and weirdness flow from the truth that you two don t know each other properly, are not comfortable about one a different, not to mention that you are not acting genuine.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/7/2007 2:28:31 PM Religious beliefs  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

When you browse profiles, do you check out their religion? Would you consider someone who has the opposite beliefs that you do to be your mate? What if you believed in God but this person did not?

10/7/2007 2:29:03 PM Religious beliefs  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

I steer clear of Muslims....
xoxoPeaches.

10/7/2007 2:57:09 PM Religious beliefs  

nvr4gttn
Yelm, WA

i personal would want someone that was equally "yoked" with me...someone that believed like i do and loves "JESUS"...

10/7/2007 3:02:34 PM Religious beliefs  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

My 2nd X was baptised as a Catholic and he tells everyone he is Catholic but he says he doesn't believe in God. So sometimes you gotta make sure that they aren't just stating what religion they were baptised as but what their beliefs are. It personally doesn't bother me since I think all religions believe in the same God just call it by different name. It would also have to depend on if you were raising children for confusing them more about things doesn't help.

10/7/2007 3:06:44 PM Religious beliefs  

lovinglife437
Meadville, PA

I always look, and yes it is a determining factor in whether I will respond to someone other than in basic friendship or chatter. I have dated two men who did not believe in God, and I will never do it again. Our faith needs to be similar also; it doesn't matter if one is nazarene and the other is methodist or baptist to me - the core is the same. But I will not date outside of my core beliefs such as Mormon, etc.

I want a man who I can grow in faith with, where we support and nurture each other in all ways, yet we are strong enough within ourselves, by what we gain from our faith, that we can respect each other's individual choices also. I believe firmly in being evenly yoked, and that the man is the leader of the family, especially the spiritual leader.

There are a lot of things I consider negotiable. This is one of my non-negotiables.

10/7/2007 3:08:09 PM Religious beliefs  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

I think hyprocrites are worse than non believers...jmo
xoxoPeaches.

10/7/2007 3:35:40 PM Religious beliefs  

newlife4me2
Saylorsburg, PA

I check too but don't leave at what is posted in their profile. I dicuss them and then make a decision based on "everything".

10/7/2007 8:49:33 PM Religious beliefs  

stormy_nights
Weston, OR

yep I always check if they believe in God or not. If they don't than forget it.

10/7/2007 9:04:57 PM Religious beliefs  

britbrit
Gloucester, MA

Yes I look at religion too....I mean im not picky on religion I believe what I believe and I know others think in different ways but sometimes you just cant compromise!

10/7/2007 9:11:41 PM Religious beliefs  

shygirl4now
Pensacola, FL

I agree peaches I stay clear of muslims as well...alot here in pensacola....

10/8/2007 12:39:28 AM Religious beliefs  

gawd
Appleton, WI

I married a non believer..you just still go to church and live your life the way God would want..and maybe someday he will see the light..never force it. If its meant to be then it will..
Just because he is a non believer doesnt mean he is less of a person..he is kinder than my ex who claimed to be a christian.

10/8/2007 12:42:12 AM Religious beliefs  

mcrider50
Pine City, MN

I always look, but any profile I look at, I tend to read completely. I'm newly converted Budhist and one of the things I like the most about the Budhist philosophy is that we are not encouraged in the least to believe that our club is the best. In fact the Dalai Lama states, he doesn't want everyone to be Budhist and that there is a need for all religions. The ony problem, is most followers of religions forget that the primary reason for the existenance of any religion is to help ease the suffering of mankind.

10/8/2007 1:18:21 AM Religious beliefs  

storm57
Tulsa, OK

If a person is active in their faith, it is much less complicated to be partnered with someone who has similar values. Although sometimes people do identify themselves by the particular faith or denomination that they were born/raised in, and may not have any real connection to an owned faith. But people's faith sometimes changes, as do their values. Every one has value. And everyone is a hypocrite. Staying away from Muslims, or anyone that considers your gender to be inferior/abusable is a good idea.

10/8/2007 1:01:14 PM Religious beliefs  

bartoncreek
Austin, TX

Personally I don't give 2 flips what they believe. I believe in a
CREATOR but I am trying to stop calling the spirit GOD. I just try
to call him creator.

I am a ex printer by trade and beleve you me the various religions
don't deliberately have their books printed just to give a hardback
away. MONEY is what ALL RELIGIONS want and my CREATOR doesn't. But I
will gladly print some for someone and sell them for a profit to you.
I will also tell you it is the WORD of GOD. NOT my book because there
is none. I use my head and body to determine good and bad etc and
what I choose to believe. BRAINWASHED as kid CATHOLIC. JMO I REFUSE
to get on my knees or anything else and KISS your ring POPE. Who DIED
and made you RULER of the FLOCK?

10/8/2007 1:03:27 PM Religious beliefs  

steak_king
Whitmore Lake, MI

Wouldn't bother me. But if they didn't like country and 80's rock then C Ya!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4