Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

plentyoffish hookup dating sites

In today s on line dating landscape, simple text chat is simply not enough. mn hookup site free Daters often hesitate to jump on the on the internet dating bandwagon. To get started chatting any user flirting required to only select a nickname no cost click Than Chatting Now to chat as guest without possessing to register. bongacms com Small speak helps you make a decision no matter if or not you want to move forward with the partnership.

hookup bars chicago

Right after he s gone, I smoke the last cigarette left in the pack he s forgotten. free chat vancouver I ve by no means met a reader who does not enjoy talking about the books they ve read. You want to have fun on a first date not ask them a million annoying inquiries as if they re on a job interview. bedpage okc Couples can join the app with each other, and singles can sign up on their own.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/1/2007 8:29:06 AM If God created everything who created God?  

johncjohn
Las Vegas, NV

Wow, this one is hot. I'm of a Christian background so therefore my point of view may possibly be prejudice. However, I’ve also studied the subject enough to know that there is still enough unknown to debate anything. We as humans do not understand everything. We wish we could, some think they can, but in reality, we cannot answer everything. If we look back at history, (which is very short compared to how old we think the earth is) you will see that humans are still learning. To ask who made God, when we have scholars who are still debating about how the big bang happened and the earth was formed seems premature. I look at it this way. We, as the human race, are now at a point where we can clone parts on people. Well, lets say when we got to the point of cloning a person, and could do it well. Eventually we would be considered Gods. The only problem with answering the original question is we can only, (with our mind- set today) talk and think things that our brain has learned. The discoveries continue to be endless, but we have a long way to go. Therefore, old wise person seeking the truth who started this. Maybe it is not yet time to know it all. BAM!!!! Put a little patience on it and take a chill pill. In the mean time just to be safe. I recommend picking up a bible. Recommended reading (Case for Christ) this is a book where a very noted attorney set out to prove God did not exist. Peace…

[Edited 11/1/2007 8:56:34 AM]

11/1/2007 9:25:28 AM If God created everything who created God?  

lazehorses
Fordyce, NE

Who said God was created?????

I say have a little faith and you won't need to know all the unswered questions that are out there.

You go John!!!

11/1/2007 9:59:17 AM If God created everything who created God?  

johncjohn
Las Vegas, NV

lazehorses Hi Sweetheart.

11/1/2007 10:52:28 AM If God created everything who created God?  

ericr64
Mount Pleasant, MI

John, I really like your take on the subject. You're right, we are bighting off way more than we can chew.

11/1/2007 11:14:53 AM If God created everything who created God?  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

Hey Phuc...Im so glad you stayed!!! I would like to address the earthworm analogy,combining what you said and what Eric said about being a good father, if I may!Like you have a choice!!!LOL Before I do,I want to say that...as Knight said...God did not say we are going to hell and burn...others did!

A baby is born,completely incapable of understanding anything.We hold it close and comfort it when it cries.When it is hungry we feed it(what is appropriate for its age).As it grows we speak jibberish and make cooing noises as it is to young to comprehend what we are saying.This whole time,despite the fact that it doesnt understand,we never stop loving and coddling the baby.The baby does not know what is really going on but it knows it likes to be touched and held close.LOVED

As the baby turns into a toddler and young child,we right away start telling(teaching)it,what,we as loving parents know, is in the childs best interest....rules,manners,responsibilities,etc....They usually dont understand why we put restrictions on them, when we are always in the next breath from a no no, telling them how much we love them and know whats best.They dont know whats really going on,why there are rules,but they(usually)follow them cause,1= they will get a consequence if they dont.2=they like to please us.3=we show our acceptance+appreciation when they behave...LOVE

Hopefully as they continue to grow into older children,we are still doing and teaching them what we know is best for them. And although they are still not completely understanding why we do or say the things we do,they are displaying some of the positve attributes to what we have been teaching them all their little lives. Hopefully,we have instilled in them the very best,"social" values and morals that they will become happy,healthy,productive,members of society and we are comfortable with letting them "leave the nest"!

So Eric,although it is hard to imagine that we would be comfortable leaving them "unattended,we really arent....they are taking a part of us,wherever they go and hopefully our "best intentions"and "love" were enough. If they fall short or fail,we do not condem them or banish them,we continue to love and give them our best advice(intentions)again.

God did not abandon us,nor will He banish us!He did for us exactly what any good parent would do for their child.Now WE must make our choice as to which road we will travel as adults,and when we stumble or fall short or down right disobey,He will "always" still love us.But one thing differs from Him and our parents and humans in general....there is no "time out","spanking","fired from job",etc,consequences for not following the "rules" He has provided....He will "love+forgive" us unconditionally,no matter what!!

Sorry All,I know this was long! And for anyone who feels the need to comment on my "lack of being a good parent"..PLEASE keep it to yourself...I already know and have been judged and sentenced!

.....peace

PS...these are completely "my opinions"and nothing more!

11/1/2007 5:29:56 PM If God created everything who created God?  

jays82
Delphos, OH

once again we try to understand fully what is infinite and we can't because we are limited people. By the way only the people who know God and turn from Him could end up hell bound, but that is God's call.

11/1/2007 8:13:13 PM If God created everything who created God?  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I have said and will say again if we were not supposed to ask questions we would not have a mind that questions.

If you do not need to ask questions or need answers, good for you, the rest of us will always ask.

11/1/2007 8:16:16 PM If God created everything who created God?  

johncjohn
Las Vegas, NV

Thanks (Ericr) Looking at your response, we are on the same page. Teach on brother

11/2/2007 8:08:04 PM If God created everything who created God?  

johncjohn
Las Vegas, NV

?

[Edited 11/2/2007 8:52:49 PM]

11/2/2007 9:32:09 PM If God created everything who created God?  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

johnc:
We, as the human race, are now at a point where we can clone parts on people. Well, lets say when we got to the point of cloning a person, and could do it well. Eventually we would be considered Gods

You are God, spelled with a little 'g', expressing itself through johnc.

The problems which beset us today, both existentially and socially, have a date of birth. Through a takeover of our planet from alien visitation and genetic manipulation 30 to 50 thousand years ago we were genetically engineered in an attempt to be a perfect slave race. The auction of a whole civilization, the finest known, and the extermination of an entire race. These beings, are the bloodline descendents controlling today’s world governments and religions. They have used religion and politics to further their nefarious anti-human schemes. This is the manner in which evil came into the world and into the consciousness of human beings.

The alien visitors initiated a genetic hybridization program that lasted centuries. In their nefarious experiments the Atlanteans crossed their own alien DNA with that of our human ancestors. This event radically altered the course of earth history, and had very adverse affects on human consciousness. The genetically “schizoid” being that they created, referred to as “Homo Atlantis”, his descendents still live in today’s world.

From the bible’s convoluted scripture we are informed of the creation of man, and of the existence of two Adams, one of the Earth (natural) and one of the Heavens (engineered).

And God said: Let us make man in our image, after our likeness - (Genesis 1:26)

The first man Adam became a living being, the last Adam a life-giving spirit. The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual. The first man was of the dust of the earth, the second man from heaven - 1 Corinthians 15:45

Man in made out of the dust of the ground. it is only after eating from the forbidden fruit that god said: "Behold, the man is become as one of us." - John G. Jackson (Pagan Origins of the Bible)

“Homo Atlantis,” was created to be a servant in the Garden of Eden. The word eden comes from a word meaning “enclosed area.” It was in the closed area of Atlantis, in the precincts set aside for experimentation, that our remarkable genetic ancestor was fashioned. The race of Homo Atlantis was sent forth to garden, husband, mine, and generally labor at the behest of their alien masters. After the creation of Homo Atlantis, every other humanoid (hominid) race was annihilated by our new masters, the “gods.”

We have been led to believe that the entity that the Old Testament describes as a mass murderer and heinous leader is the God of the Universe. We have been led to think that the slaughter of human beings in the name of God is a divine act… In one of the most tragic ironies, the majority of humans continue to worship those “gods” who abused them the most - Jack Barranger (Past Shock)

11/3/2007 2:56:38 PM If God created everything who created God?  

ericr64
Mount Pleasant, MI

That's amazing Jewel, where did you get that information from? Is this a conclusion drawn from bits and pieces of information or are you in contact with aliens?

11/3/2007 3:41:54 PM If God created everything who created God?  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

Behind the division of humanity stand those Enlightened Ones whose right and privilege it is to watch over human evolution and to guide the destinies of men…This they do through the implanting of ideas in the minds of the world thinkers, so that these ideas in due time receive recognition and eventually become controlling factors in human life.

They train the members of the New Group of World Servers in the task of changing these ideas into ideals. These in turn become the desired objectives of the thinkers and are then taught to the powerful middle class and worked up into world forms of governments or religion, thus forming the basis of the new world order.

The power-elites and their minions who apparently believe the world to be their personal play-pen have a great deal to lose should the “Under-Classes,” that is the ordinary men and women of the world, learn about the subtle nature of the psychic and social control which operates all around them and which is “hidden in plain sight.”

[Edited 11/3/2007 3:43:20 PM]

11/3/2007 3:47:37 PM If God created everything who created God?  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

So what did they call God
7000 years ago in Illinois?

11/3/2007 3:48:24 PM If God created everything who created God?  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Bwana?

11/3/2007 4:20:05 PM If God created everything who created God?  

johncjohn
Las Vegas, NV

LOL
No ericr, jewel just smoked a bad batch of loco weed with his whisky. He'll be ok

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8