Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames one night stands

Seems on the internet india dating web site that being mentioned, chat on line singles connecting singles. meet women in nj And there s absolutely tons of self help books for recommendations as nicely as apps that make it a lot easier to meet persons. If you cannot seem to figure out a subject, attempt out 1 of these firstdate conversation starters. plenty of fish super yes He runs his personal dating consulting and coaching service named Conquer and Win, the only BBB accredited dating coaching organization in Vancouver.

rubrating

The superior news is that the quantity of male and female customers is practically equal. singles forum of atlanta They have been to Italy, Singapore, Cyprus, amongst other countries, says Tuli. She wanted to see what I looked like and have him confront me and break it off, but he would not go up to my door. asian girlfriend amatuer Here s a finance professional and CFO of Finance Femme Kendra with 10 finance queries to ask while dating.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/21/2007 1:27:23 PM If God created everything who created God?  

ericr64
Mount Pleasant, MI

Any other loops beside, under or near that one professor2? Do we belong to just one of countless loops that occupy different spaces. The whole of space must be larger enough to contain many of these phenomena simultaniosly. Do they inneract with one another? If at some piont the universe as we know it stops expanding and starts to contract...Does only dark matter lie beyond the limits of it's expansion. Does the fabric of space stretch until it staps back to it's center or does something push back against it with an equal force? Never mind, you don't know. Going to get a new bag of gummy worms. Later

10/25/2007 7:03:36 PM If God created everything who created God?  

pianomanal1
Linn Creek, MO

queen of hearts & eric:

if Christians believe in fate and "predestination" not to mention their own
newfangled definition of the Jewish claim to be the "chosen people", they cannot
have it BOTH WAYS! Either we are PREDESTINED BY GOD TO BE WHO WE ARE AND END
UP THE WAY HE WILLS (PROTESTANT PHILOSOPHY THAT ENDED UP AS THEOLOGY IN THE MIDDLE
AGES) OR WE ARE THE ONES WHO CREATED OUR OWN MESS! YOU CANNOT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS!

And, ERIC, I like the Hindu definition of God, even though I'm a "CULTURAL"
"CAFETERIA" CATHOLIC (UNIVERSAL CHURCH, THE FOUNDERS OF WHICH WERE ALSO
"CAFETERIA" CATHOLICS..........God is the TIMELESS, THE ABSOLUTE.....in science
terms, he was and is the "SINGULARITY", the point in space and time (BEFORE TIME)
that was the CONCENTRIC ORIGIN OF THE CONE OF THE UNIVERSE, LIKE RIPPLES OR
SOUND WAVES OR SMOKE RINGS ORIGINATING IN THAT SINGULARITY! Look up the scientific
definition of "singularity", if you don't know........another alternative view, in
my thinking (for over 20 years) mind is the DUALITY of the PROTO-ELEMENTS of Hydrogen
and Helium that (in the nuclear solar furnaces) GAVE BIRTH AND GAVE RISE TO ALL THE
OTHER ELEMENTS IN THE CHEMISTRY BOOKS (the PERIODIC TABLE)....if religion has a
"DUALISM", why can't SCIENCE???

10/28/2007 8:11:26 PM If God created everything who created God?  

ericr64
Mount Pleasant, MI

Singularity is too one dementional. Science does'nt have a duality aspect to it. It has unknowns, theories and hypothosis. ( and many of them ) I like to believe there is a god but I don't know there is one. I don't trust stories handed down or writen by men. I could believe in a being capable of creating vast environments and life forms but would still believe that he too owes his exsistance to something.

10/28/2007 10:55:34 PM If God created everything who created God?  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Thinking outside of the box, very interesting. We will probably never know the answer to those questions but I certainly do not think there is anything wrong with thinking about it. I think so hard though that it makes my brain hurt.

10/29/2007 5:59:26 PM If God created everything who created God?  

ericr64
Mount Pleasant, MI

Yes I agree queen, sometimes it does make the skull throb but it is fun to just relax and wonder about the endless possibilities. Proving theory mathmatically is so time consuming and monotonouse that you could spend years chasing down just one theory. It's alot more fun to try to visualize alternate answers or to just try to imagine something expanding outwardly with limitless speed into nowhere..I can't do it.

10/29/2007 7:31:11 PM If God created everything who created God?  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

One must..."recognise the imposibility of fully translating the language of the concepts of divinity and eternity into the symbols of the language of the finite concepts of the mortal mind.But we know that there dwells within the human mind a fragment of God,and there sojourns within the humane soal the Spirit of Truth; and we further know that these spirit forces conspire to enable material man to grasp the reality of spiritual values and to comprehend the philosophy of universe meanings.But even more certainly we know that these spirits of the Divine Presence are able to assist man in the spiritual appropriation of all truth contributory to the enhancement of the ever progressing reality of personal religious experience--God-conciousness."
TUB forward last para.

"The Universal Father is the God of all creation,the First Source and Center of all things and beings.First think of God as creator,then as a controller,and lastly as an infinite upholder."
TUB paper1

10/29/2007 8:25:37 PM If God created everything who created God?  

phucq
Panama City, FL

What you folks are talking about is called "The First Cause Argument". We have written evidence that this argument goes back to the time of Plato and Aristotle, and it was probably discussed informally centuries before that. Here is my "take" on the subject:

Point 1. If you say that God is necessary to create man, then it follows logically that you must say something else was necessary to create God if you're going to be consistent.

Point 2. For those of you who are NOT willing to accept Point 1, then the only position which remains is to say "God just IS" and nothing had to create God.

Point 3. I say, why not eliminate the middle man, and say "man just IS" and nothing had to create man. My assertion that "man just IS" is every bit as valid as you saying "God just IS", because neither of us can prove either position.

To me, the notion that we need God to create man is just a contrivance of the human mind. I don't believe God created man, I believe man created the concept of God as a convenient way to explain everything we don't understand. Once you say everything is due to God, and then you say nobody can question the origin or existence of God, the entire universe becomes very tidy and you don't have to think any more.

10/29/2007 8:36:27 PM If God created everything who created God?  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I am not ready to be an athiest though.

10/29/2007 9:04:00 PM If God created everything who created God?  

lastradicaldude
Lamar, CO

As a Deist, of a sort, I believe that it can be more reasonably shown that the order of the creation was no accident and that some intelligence is responsible for its orderly existence, including the existence of man. Because we are constrained to exist in this physical paradigm We have historically charactized this intelligence as "God", with which I have no problem.

As a Deist we can certainly allow others to question the existence of God, and certainly don't discourge this questioning. As long as you are questioning you are an agnostic. When you reach the place where you state the non-existence of God as an Atheist believes, you have then discounted the very possibility of a higher intelligence being responsible for the creation, and you are no different from those who dogmaticly believe other religious dogmas.

Yet the awesome complexity and syncronimity of the Creation makes it more logical to most people to accept the theory of the existence of some more intelligent designer. The true Atheist BELIEVER will however never admit to the possibilities that create that class of people we know as agnostics.

Sadly these true Atheists are nothing more than Believers themselves.

I'm glad I am still a searcher.

10/29/2007 9:05:11 PM If God created everything who created God?  

phucq
Panama City, FL

Believe it or not Queen, I'm not an atheist. An atheist and a Christian actually have a lot in common, because both groups think they know the answer to the question of God's existence. I don't claim to know the answer to this question, so I have nothing in common with either group.

Both groups say "If you're not with us, then you're against us". To that I say fooey, I don't know if your living room wall is painted white or gray, but that is not the same as me saying I've picked one of the colors, it just means I don't know.

I don't know your wall color, and I don't know if God exists, the only thing I'm pretty sure of is that none of you really know for sure either. The difference between me and the rest of you is you don't want to plead ignorance, because it's a hell of a lot easier to just jump on one bandwagon or the other.

10/29/2007 9:09:13 PM If God created everything who created God?  

phucq
Panama City, FL

Ironically, I was writing my response to Queen while Lastrad was posting his comments, it's great to see that someone on here actually understands my position.

10/30/2007 2:00:42 PM If God created everything who created God?  

sunnyday7
Longview, WA

HE(GOD) IS THE BEGINNING.......AND THE END....

It is mentioned in the bible ,,,many times....

10/30/2007 2:03:12 PM If God created everything who created God?  

soultrynights
San Clemente, CA

ill tell you who created him or her ::: some stupid drunk ruler that wanted to put fear into everyones heart

10/30/2007 2:26:51 PM If God created everything who created God?  

phucq
Panama City, FL

Oh Soultry, you turn me on when you talk dirty.

[Edited 10/30/2007 2:27:28 PM]

10/30/2007 2:27:35 PM If God created everything who created God?  

soultrynights
San Clemente, CA

easy big guy, homosexuality is a sin

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8