Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

sexting hookup

The date went okay, we met 3 or 4 far more times and decided to make it official. single woman marquette mi Appear to me the uneducated ones are the rudest and because of lack of understanding, they are not sensitive to the concern. She believes that by ridiculing guys on the site, users could essentially be worsening misogyny by tapping into male insecurities. hud app reddit Properly, and create powerful custom mobile app like chat, and by a lot of downloads.

apple hookup apps

And that is just before you ve even opened your mouth. lesbian dating utah Leader Board Top rated Apps by Shop Ranking or by Usage Rank, which is based on a Similarweb algorithm that things in Current Installs and Active Users . While throughout this post is likely a bit harsh. sex tourism riga latvia Neil says he discovered to inform an individual he has cancer on the first date, then modify the topic with a question in turn, the date would generally open up to him.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/19/2007 6:02:30 PM If God created everything who created God?  

navyhm2soc
Coronado, CA

good queston here.

10/19/2007 6:11:10 PM If God created everything who created God?  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

He must have

10/19/2007 6:22:27 PM If God created everything who created God?  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

There already is a thread in this religion forum named "who created god?" with 140 replies started in May 06...in case anyone bothers to look at the subject matter in the previous pages in this section before they start a duplicate.

10/19/2007 6:24:52 PM If God created everything who created God?  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

Great looking out for us Jewelz! I for one would rather start a new similar thread if the old one has things or people that wouldnt necessarily be good to drudge up!!JMO!

.....peace

10/20/2007 3:08:35 AM If God created everything who created God?  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

i don't think i'll ever know

10/20/2007 3:24:18 AM If God created everything who created God?  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

You are god expressing itself through 4evr...God is simply thought...thoughts are things.
God is stairing you in the face when you look in the mirror, ask him something, you don't need to get on your knees. Just send me a postal money order.

10/20/2007 2:02:14 PM If God created everything who created God?  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

...jewelz...Do you mean to say that I'm god!
I think you just might have a good ministry here...
and i would certainly like to get in on the grass roots of the project
by donating a healthy sum toward...lets say... your global internet and charitable expences.
If you would just loan a "good faith" blessing so i could,pay the fine and have the boot removed from my van and/or to buy a new tire and rim,so i can get to the bank to withdraw that"blessing seed" that you so much deserve.Upon said delivery of this blessing of,certainly "no more" than 500 amirican dollars;the lent amount plus my "healthy sum"will be "in the mail".

10/20/2007 2:04:03 PM If God created everything who created God?  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

What came first,
the chicken or the egg

10/20/2007 2:06:37 PM If God created everything who created God?  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

We did!
And there are so many GODS i am unsure where to start.
Jehova , Allah , Krishna , each one sumerian "God" have used names and claimed to be the only True GOD so we, the dumb asses of this planet can fight among ourselves because of the classic statement "MY GOD" is the only real one.
Jewelz is right , heed his words!

10/20/2007 2:08:11 PM If God created everything who created God?  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

What was around the day before God created everything,
was that the day he destroyed everything?

10/20/2007 2:09:50 PM If God created everything who created God?  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

Neanderthal man actually...and with some luck maybe we won't blow ourselves to smitherines and there will be no end.

10/20/2007 8:36:28 PM If God created everything who created God?  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Even when I believed the bible was the word of god, I always believed that if the earth and all on it was destroyed, it would be by our own hand.

10/21/2007 12:47:45 PM If God created everything who created God?  

ericr64
Mount Pleasant, MI

It goes something like this. He is, was, and always has been. That simplified explanation implies that we don't have the capacity to understand the answer to such a question.To just accept that he exsists. There are many perceptions of what god is. It's just a mind bending question that none of us CAN understand. It's like asking what time was it before the first second in time ever occured? How could there be a beggining of time...what was before it. Negative time? or Does space expand continuosly outward with no finite border....How can it not have an end? How can it have an end? Something occupies the space it's expanding outward to so it's ever growing outer edge did'nt really expand the border .So an expanding outer border can't exsist, Must be a loop? It's just too big to comprehend. Why worry about it? What would you do with this information if you had it??? Start worshipping Gods creator? I just wonder who ate my last gummy worm, or where is my damn remote control again.

10/21/2007 12:48:36 PM If God created everything who created God?  

ericr64
Mount Pleasant, MI

Gods mom and dad of coarse.

10/21/2007 12:54:28 PM If God created everything who created God?  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

After careful analysis, and I have said this before,
if you believe in scientific theory and the big bang thing,
it all started with one
called the Singularity,
(being omipresent and of all which God has said to be)
which blew up to the current expanding Universe,
therefore all of what is today
is all of what started.
And of course, this will reverse and repeat the process indefinitely.
However, the process of the Universe constricting will not be as pleasent.
But, then again, all that is,
will be one,
the Singularity.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8