Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

what is rubmaps

Some men and women can only go three months, even though other people could final three years. gay men in kentucky For instance, a terrific smile and a type spirit may well be answers, but notice how the second excellent is super vague. It s about laying the possible foundation to open up far more and additional over time. rubmaps waukegan I was shocked when a guest of mine never showed any kindness to the weak and disadvantaged men and women in our town.

how to avoid hookups on tinder

Often what persons do not say is a lot more essential than what they do say. men seeking london The ideal way to meet folks is nevertheless social gatherings and events for the most portion. These pre built functionalities are popular to many apps and hence do away with the will need to reinvent the wheel, saving time and sources whilst shortening the complete project lifecycle. lansingskipthegames Dating apps etc are made to make people revenue initially and formost, and will never place your personal wants initially.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/3/2008 3:37:19 PM Are there any true christians out there:  

kiman360
Lincoln, CA

Usually when I think of the phrase true Christians, I think of Christians who do all they can to serve my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. In that sense I believe that there are very few. I am proud of my God, and all His greatness. He is my all in all.

My favorite is John 1:1 it shows just who Jesus was, is, and forever will be.

4/3/2008 6:01:21 PM Are there any true christians out there:  

ramseygirl
Saint Johns, FL

I love to just come here and read about people's experiences. It is so comforting to hear your testimony and encouragement. God had a plan for all of us and He can use any thing He chooses to work in our lives... even the internet. Tonight I will pray that God will open my eyes to His work for me and thank Him for the comfort some of you have brought to me tonight. I don't get on here often b/c sometimes I just get depressed to be on a dating sight...but I am really glad I came here and read tonight. God bless all of you that are willing to share your faith with others.

4/4/2008 8:53:43 PM Are there any true christians out there:  

jdt63
Cincinnati, OH

i am a holyghost filled ,borned again christian ,i am not perfect ,but i live the best way i can ,i do my best to make him happy. but remember if you make a mistake ,he will forgive ,thats why he died on the cross,

[Edited 4/4/2008 8:54:49 PM]

4/5/2008 12:14:17 AM Are there any true christians out there:  

deadcalm1
Gulfport, MS

I have made Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. He is number one in my life. I turn my will and my life over to His care every night when I am on my knees praying. He has preformed many miracles in my life, and is constantly doing it. I am not perfect, or anywhere near that. I am but a sinner, trying to do God's work and live a good life. It would be nice to have a Christian woman in my life, but since He hasen't done that yet, I guess it not that time. I go by His time and His will, not mine. May God bless all of you on this forum!!! Art

4/5/2008 1:33:49 PM Are there any true christians out there:  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

Hi friends, I feel so blessed to have a place to start this Christian thread.
We can come here and share our faith with other like minded friends.

God bless you everyone:

My verse for today is Romans 5:8

But God commendeth his love toward us,in that ,while we were yet sinners,Christ died for us:

4/5/2008 5:11:05 PM Are there any true christians out there:  

puddinpop3
Piedmont, SC

Yes

4/5/2008 5:22:25 PM Are there any true christians out there:  

rich101
Lillington, NC

If a person is accepting of Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and savior, and does their best to walk His walk, then I’d say. YES! Thank You Lord Jesus!

4/5/2008 6:57:22 PM Are there any true christians out there:  

gestas
Runnemede, NJ

I don't pretend to any kind of title as presumptuous as "true Christian"... but I do what I can to continue my faith journey, which I began many years ago when I decided that life was either wholly good and given by a good God, or life was evil and it was better to die. I am still recieving my answer from that day, but have long since decided that it is better to journey than to stay at home. Just look at Abraham!

4/6/2008 11:42:27 AM Are there any true christians out there:  

sensual_latin
Pleasanton, CA

Countrylady

I've had a very hard time this past year and did question God about a lot of things.
Still not clear yet on what He wants me to do yet.
I had a Christian marriage ( so I thot ) for 14 yrs. And my ex also claimed to be a minister. We did minister together. Then the last couple of yrs he started cheating on me. For nites before he left me the last time (a yr ago) for another woman he had got up in church and told everyone that I was the only one for him and that he would never do it again. Four nites later he left with another women. And he filed for divorce. So my faith was very shaken for awhile. STill is shaken some.

You are not difined by your past, you are prepared by your past.
For every adversity, every obstacle, God is depositing something on the inside of you.
If you live this resurrected life (stay strong regarless of your past), you won't have a victim mentality,
you'll have a victor mentality.
And even when things come against you, you'll still have a smile on your face, you'll know God is not only going to turn it around, but He's going to give you beauty for ashes and at the end you're going to
come up stronger, happier, healthier, better off than you were before!

4/6/2008 2:48:32 PM Are there any true christians out there:  

babyjam
Washington, DC

Praise ye the lord to everyone. This is the day the lord has made rejoice in be glad in it .Yes I been a christian for 4 yrs now . My walk with Jesus is getting better in better each day I seek him . He died for me so I live for him . Have a bless day in JESUS May the lord put smile on your face .

[Edited 4/6/2008 2:50:54 PM]

4/13/2008 12:07:19 PM Are there any true christians out there:  

puddinpop3
Piedmont, SC

GOD bless us indeed
Enlarge our territory
Keep Your hand on us
Keep us from evil that we might not harm ourselves.

Jabaz Prayer

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10