Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps

Even if the individual you re meeting volunteers to pick you up, stay clear of receiving into a vehicle with somebody you don t know and trust, especially if it is the 1st meeting. idaho falls hook up Accounts are also verified to assist keep away from fake profiles from popping up often. 69 each and every for ten. nostringsattached com legit So if you want to sign up, just be ready.

megapersonal create account

Believe about the sort of individual you would like to share a extended term partnership with. colchester dating So craft 1 that fits into what s already been mentioned, and go from there. About 85 % of the participants have a larger education degree, and 90 % are above 30 years. wild n out let me holla russian girl Certain, going out on dates can be fun and exciting, potentially major to new relationships — sadly, the probability of obtaining a single of these good dates is hardly ever in your favor.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/29/2007 6:32:45 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

krazz
Whittier, CA

Strange, but why do some of the women claim it just US guys, doing the seduction. It really DOES happen both ways, and those who think not, are in a fantasy world, or worse than that, they are in Slowhand's world.... eeeeeeeeeeeek!
LOL!
Krazz

2/3/2007 8:44:34 AM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

copterdriver
Saint Matthews, SC

It depends on how well I actually know her. It isn't about respect it is more about the stalker factor. I have to be comfortable with somebody before I want sex. Kissing and fondling and those sorts of things are not a turnoff, but for somebody to just want to screw me right then and there first date then she would have to be extraordinary.

Not just a killer bod, but have a head on her shoulders and it has to have some brains in it too. Even the killer bod part isn't important anymore, there has to be a little more to it than that.... damn I'm old. I respect an extremely well done BJ....

2/21/2007 4:19:07 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

aussiesuomissa
Búdardalur
Iceland

everyone is different, so there is no real correct answer.

question 1: does this person have a lot of future potential (as opposed to one night stands/fling etc)

No: then sex whenever you want, who cares if it doesn't work out.

Yes: control the hormones to progress the relationship as smoothly as possible getting to know the other person.

personally i like to take things fairly slowly if i want something long term out of the encounter. then just progress over time. e.g.

first date: show interest with body language, eye contact, long tender hug at end

second date: kiss session

third date: major make out session

two weeks: really get into fondling, groping etc, still draw some line at different
stages of groping.

month: first time for having sex.

then sex sex sex till the cows (or horses) come home.

if you go to fast then you'll sometimes somehow freak out and bounce apart, so controlling the hormones for a month might be worth it for longer term perspectives if the person is REALLY special and has a lot of future potential.

now everyones pace will naturaly be differentand every situation and couple is differnet, but still i think there should be some limit to the speed if you want the relationship to last.

[Edited 2/21/2007 4:25:17 PM]

2/26/2007 12:20:50 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

fit2btyd
Seattle, WA

The only reason a guy may loose respect for a woman that has sex with a guy soon after meeting him... is if she wasn't any good...
Because think of it this way...she would probably not be a virgin...so she'd have some experience...and if she didn't put the experiences to good use... then maybe respect is lost..same goes for a guy... if you can't satisfy her... she's not gonna have that much respect for you either

another thing that may be a part of it... is that a guy has an ego..(well I do) and likes to think that the women he's bedding are a bit discerning... and not just get it on with just any one... that he was more attractive than the others in her selection pool...and guys are just dogs... we like variety... so it's not so much that we don't respect the woman after sex... just that if it didn't knock our socks off... we might be moving on to greener pastures ...

I personally don't believe labels like slut, easy etc... should be in existence... Life is too short to play stupid games... if you think each other are hot and might be some fun in the sexual dept... then just do it...

So in answer to the original question... NO.. I wouldn't loose respect for anyone who likes to have sex...and enjoys it...
But that is coming from an Aries... true to heart... we love sex...

2/26/2007 12:24:23 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

fit2btyd
Seattle, WA

I so agree with Tammi

2/27/2007 3:22:01 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

sunny95
Lake Worth, FL

I'm confused by this question since it is only directed at men. I can think of a whole lot of ways to lose respect for a person male or female.

3/3/2007 10:18:20 AM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

stonnerman
Bucaramanga
Colombia

hi how are you what are you up to

3/3/2007 10:19:25 AM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

stonnerman
Bucaramanga
Colombia

hi how are you today

3/5/2007 10:55:03 AM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

dreamer42
Strathmore, AB

I would not lose respect for a woman who would have sex on the first date nor would I push her to have sex on the first date.I think sex should be a great experience for both and not thought of as a negative. I say if the chemistry is there do it!!

3/5/2007 3:24:22 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

bubblymorgan
Lansing, MI

I just wanted to say I agree with everythig you said-lets face it we are women. Sometimes we change the rules and dont tell you-and you havent even figured them out yet!

3/7/2007 2:01:35 AM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

brocknct
Newcomerstown, OH

When sex on the first date is offered

All respect is lost for her, as well as her number.

Had a blind date once(about 5 years ago), where I was to goto this woman's house for dinner/movie, I walked in, it smelled grand, candles were lit and I noticed several movies on the coffee table covering many genre's, spotted a PS a NES, and got wood when I saw an EQ box on her computer desk I thought to myself 'JACKPOT'. I wasn't there 15 minutes before her shirt, bra, and pants were off and she was tugging at my pants.

I tried to calm her down by telling her I had no protection, but she jumped up, put her clothes on and said 'give me 5 minutes' as she scouried out the door and jumped into her car.

I debated for about 30 seconds if this was a good idea or not. I had just finished going through a 2 year divorce(read:hadn't had sex in over 2 years at that point), and was in middle of custody battle. She had a VERY NICE body btw (seriously I'd been with more than my share and non compared), which is the only reason it took me more than 5 seconds to debate it out in my head.

Horny as all heck or not, being as young as I was even (and I am still rather young @ 29), I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

Which is good, cause since then I have completely changed, that made me realize that my life up to that point was filled with meaningless relationship after meaningless relationship, and since then I have not been so willing to jump in the sack. I also started to view women with more respect after that, before then they only had one purpose in my eyes.

[Edited 3/7/2007 2:49:20 AM]

3/7/2007 6:22:48 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

rich33
Youngstown, OH

Not always. Ask yourself this. If a man has sex with a woman too soon does she lose respect for him? NO. Women have different criteria for sex than we do. I think the problem is with your perception. It's the old story. If a man has lots of sex he's a stud if a women does it she's a slut.

3/8/2007 1:49:16 AM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

brocknct
Newcomerstown, OH

I think the problem is with your perception. It's the old story. If a man has lots of sex he's a stud if a women does it she's a slut.

I think your right, the problem is perception. Though I tell you I am no stud, I used to be a helluva male slut though.

Don't think I have met a guy since High School that has called me a stud, most of them are sickened when they hear a number. Maybe it has something to do with maturity level though /shrug.

3/8/2007 2:26:30 AM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

bret2007
Phoenix, AZ

yes

3/8/2007 3:27:55 AM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

sebzalive
Pamplin, VA

I lose respect for the man, if he asks for it on the first date, too.

SL

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12