Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

femboy hookup

Eye catching individuals match with eachothers, uglies match with uglies. catholic singles houston texas In fact some of the libraries in China are gorgeous and folks devote hours reading and drinking coffee. A Betrothal proposal The church says stop it, but two family ministry researchers wonder regardless of whether a lengthy lost forum could bring cohabitating Catholics and the church back together. rubratings hou Immediately after that is how superior you sustain a conversation and whether or not both click or not.

skipthegames con

For example, OkCupid goes beyond forcing customers to opt for involving being a male or female, like solutions like Hijra, genderfluid, and two spirit. middletown ohio dating As a neighborhood coordinator for EA, a few years ago I was aware a lot more in EA have been interested in dating other people in the neighborhood. We in fact started dating a week and two days following we met considering that we saw each other a lot and bonded quite a bit a lot more than a usual person would, Blue told Insider in an e mail. listcrawler youngstown Occasionally, however, your room setup won t allow this.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/13/2006 9:30:50 AM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

strongslowhand
Washington, DC

I dunno. I DO believe there are time, place, and manner restrictions on calling women sluts and wh*res. Call me "old fashioned," lol.

11/13/2006 3:43:24 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

tami5507
Summersville, WV

As a "slore" that slutty wh*re, those word are just foreplay for me.lol. You shouldn't lose respect for any person, male or female, if they give it up too soon. I have a six date rule, if he has not put out by then, move on cause life is to short, play hard. lol No really you should get to know one another before hoping into bed. So do it somewhere else first.lol

11/13/2006 4:16:33 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

unslightlynorml
Seaside, OR

I live in a small town and the guys that want to "do" me have "done" many many other females in this town.........that is why I say no, except to the ones who do not constantly think with their zippers and seem to have a little respect for themselves by being a bit choosy about who they play with. Believe me....most men I know like to think naughty thoughts about the easy women but want to play with the ones that are not tossed from guy to guy. I want the guy who has not slept with every female around too.

[Edited 11/13/2006 4:17:04 PM]

11/13/2006 6:05:31 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

charlesnungest
Maineville, OH

Quite honestly, NO, I don't loose respect. However Im more subject to thinking im just
a booty call, Problem is, The few booty calls I've had seem to get hung up on it and want little more than my manhood or my money.

Give me someone who loves me for more than my thing or the orgasms it can bring

Then Im happy making them happy

Chuck

11/14/2006 10:51:09 AM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

reaunna
Delmar, DE

YES! I BELIEVE SO, BECAUSE MOST GUYS DONT' WANT TO HIT SOMETHING ALL THAT EASY, THATS WHY ITS GOOD TO WAIT, BUT GUYS YOU DO LOOSE ALOT OF RESPECT FOR2 THE L8DYES ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU KNOW THAT, SHE WILL BE THERE TOMARROW AT YOUR DOOR, WANTING FOR SOMEONE TO HOLD HER, OR SHE MIGHT BE OUT THERE FOR SEX, YOU NVER KNOW. I KNOW THAT ITS NOT GOOD TO GIVE IT UP ON THE FIRST DAY!

11/14/2006 9:41:31 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

ol_hillbilly
Lowry City, MO

Whut the hell was that?

11/14/2006 9:51:04 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

krazz
Whittier, CA

Babble?

11/14/2006 11:37:18 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

lynn53
Hemet, CA

I'm not sure Hill...thought you had taught one of your goats to spell! LOL

11/15/2006 12:09:35 AM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

ol_hillbilly
Lowry City, MO

Hey now, I dont insult yer dates.

11/15/2006 12:23:25 AM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

lynn53
Hemet, CA

Insult? That was a compliment Hill...Why, she almost got all the words right! LOL

11/15/2006 12:48:27 AM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

ol_hillbilly
Lowry City, MO

My goats wudnt join, post a pic, post onna board, then leave.

Sumthins fishy here.

11/15/2006 7:45:53 AM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

unslightlynorml
Seaside, OR

Well Hill,

At least your goats have standards. LOL

12/2/2006 9:20:18 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

redhead3030
Yuba City, CA

fatherly advise and experience tells me guys in general, even though they want it, lose respect if us gals give in too soon so won't make that mistake again but thanks for the confirmation, Dustin. lost a great guy that way moons ago. oh well. he had 6 kids so maybe it was fate.

ps.. I must say though that men should not always take it that way when we give in. sometimes gals feel the need to show interest and we kinda think that's a good way to show it. I know. NOT! but hey, 20s and early 30s are strange years for women (in my opinion). I also lost a guy for not sleeping with him because I REALLY liked him and I didn't want him to think "badly" of me so who knows what to do lol

[Edited 12/2/2006 9:22:47 PM]

12/3/2006 8:46:55 AM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

strongslowhand
Washington, DC

Seems to me, again, if that ol chemistry is there, and you feel it's right, either way it'll be a keeper. Horndogs arent the hardest workers.

12/3/2006 11:55:21 AM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

wolfy9459
Dayton, OH

short answer yes i do if she is that easy with me then she has been that easy with others. or did i say this before?
Kenny

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12