Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal dating site

Lately I ve been considering about trying on the web dating once again, get myself back out there and see what comes of it. craigslist personals mobile alabama If you take Peter Singer s drowning kid thought experiment seriously you may not want to placate your non EA girlfriend by going on that holiday abroad. 1 dating business also told me that it would be creating an announcement on the situation soon, but couldn t talk about it however. flirt4free credit price They very best a specific buying list of criteria they are looking for and will settle for practically nothing much less than a excellent connection.

best completely free hookup apps

And 1 wants sign up new FB and new acc. hook up boise idaho A massive fan of literature, films, philosophy, and tabletop games, he also has a unique location in his heart for anything connected to fantasy or science fiction. Right after all, the final factor you d want would be to finish up on a dry night out that leaves both of you wanting to call it an evening and never see every single other again. how to get laid in dallas Numerous of these on line dating apps offer you absolutely free access and excellent worth via unbelievable membership characteristics to seek and obtain the ideal companion with out breaking the bank.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/20/2006 3:52:19 AM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

taurusmale69
Somerset
United Kingdom

I think its all tripe, judging someone because they want to sleep with a person they have just met. Did they break into your grandparents home and take their life savings..NO..Did they push someone into the path of a oncoming bus..NO so whats the harm..none I can see, its two people sharing an intermate moment. I never judge a woman because she agrees to sleep with me on the first date. And just incase your wonddering I have done it twice..ok it never worked out but I have wonderful memories of our time together.

8/20/2006 3:48:20 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

unslightlynorml
Seaside, OR

Mine is less judgmental and more frightened for anyone will to give something so personal before actually knowing someone else.........it is a spooky time to be playing "slip the chelaylee" SP? with just anyone.

8/20/2006 10:59:30 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

hard_to_handle
Antioch, CA

true these times are (and should be) of great concern with health issues. But what says that because someone sleeps with someone on the first date that they just met them? people often know someone for awhile or at least heve talked and may feel they really know that person however with life as hectic as it is finding time to share together may be slim. As the lady said if we dont get it often we may be more inclined to find another more appealing. Hell every one I would think if someone had sex on the first or fiftieth date they would be safe so why cloud the issue with questions about if they are having safe sex or not?

I believe it comes from an inability to face the truth of the question and a underlying need to put others down to make ourselves feel more superior. They did not rob your house kill your cat or beat your brother so why would you care?as for if A guy sticks around after sex all men are different just as all women are different. yet we all need to feel close to another person sometimes. Those same men would have left had there been no sex.

Has anyone ever met the truly pios woman who never let a man touch her and died a virgin at 90 years old. who lost out her or the men?

im not saying grab the next person on the street and go at it but really now do you women go out with any man who asks you knowing nothing at all about him? I know I usually have a few conversations before actually getting time to take someone out.

thanks for listening

8/21/2006 11:04:30 AM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

taurusmale69
Somerset
United Kingdom

Ok maybe I worded it wrong, when I said just met, i was talking in the context of having chatted to the person for a while. i.e. having met online or friend of a friend blind date..type of scenario.

Yes I understand the health issues I always took protection and if I never had any then no horizontal hopscotch..But what if she had condoms? I suppose thats another thread "is a woman a slut for carrying condoms".

Hard to handle... A female friend of a female friend is 31 and still a virgin because she told my friend she is waiting for a bloke who is happily married.

[Edited 8/21/2006 11:09:50 AM]

8/21/2006 12:42:00 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

unslightlynorml
Seaside, OR

LOL yes, that indeed describes me.....just looking for ways to put others down so I can feel superior..........ha ha ha ha So, someone that does not think as you do must have a superiority complex, eh? Sounds awfully smug. I believe I can have a differing opinion from another mature adult without thinking that they must be either stupid or smart or superior or inferior or whatever. People tend to not always agree with one another..........but the ones who do not see things my way must simply be inbred hillbillies. Guffaw.

8/21/2006 3:18:34 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

emtnancy50
New London, WI

Ok everyone Im stepping out on a limb here..but this needs to be said. I met a Professional man last month on Yahoo Personals. We chatted for a few days and found out we knew alot of the same people. He invited me to his house for a Sunday afternoon cookout..How comfortable..well it turned out he had other intentions..and he raped me..and yes I filed charges as he also hurt me. So women be careful, do a background check, I usually do but I felt comfortable with him but if I had I would never have gone. Never take a chance with your life or health...never go to a mans home on the first date...Take your time and get to know him. If by speaking out I have saved one woman than this was worth it.

[Edited 8/21/2006 3:20:20 PM]

8/22/2006 4:44:11 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

kiddwest
Garden City, KS

I'm So Sorry for your misfortune Nancy. I'm really glad to see you speak up about it though. Hopefully it will serve as a reminder to Everyone to be careful!!! Some folks on here are serious, some are here to play games and some are just looking for their next victim.

8/30/2006 2:22:07 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

lunalily
Kent
United Kingdom

Yes it was a horrible thing to happen to somebody, the thing is if someone wants to hurt you then they will do it and there's not alot you can do but fightback.
The thing is i know of people that have been raped by there husbands, because if we don't want to do it and they do then they get it into there heads that it's the right thing to do.

Anyway trying to move off from your awlful orrdeal and getting back to defending myself againgst the people that tried to tell me i'm wrong for having sex when i can.

Krazz i love myself and respect myself enough to do what i want when i want it. i have actually turned down sex four times this month just because i'm in a can't be bothered mood.I still love sex but don't feel i need it right now and have other things on my mind.
and who ever said about my priorites to my child is an idiot because just because i'm a mother does that mean i must now stay celibate for the rest of my life! No of course not lol and i only have sex with men when my child is being looked after by my family, that is what i was getting at about sleeping with someone on the first date because of the oporuntity. i'm lucky if i get a night off once every two months and as i won't bring just anyone back to my house when my child is here that leaves me alone for all those nights.
i'm not very young and am a very good mother and my sonalways comes before myself otherwise he wouldn't be alive today! I gave up my life to give him his but it is very draining never havung anyone else to be there for me!

Sex is a release and a way to let off some steam.

8/30/2006 10:54:13 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

mountainrose
Greenacres, WA

Does the guy trying to get the woman in bed loose respect for her if she gives in. Dang, seems it takes two and she wa snot there alone. So maybe they both need to examine why they ended up in bed and if they will talk afterwards, there is the key, If you had no respect for her the man needs to look at his behavior. Goodness we are not kids here. this is also not the 60's.

8/30/2006 11:17:58 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

lynn53
Hemet, CA

Nancy...I am really sorry, can't even image how you felt and my best to you. Thanks for going out on that limb I know it must have taken courage to express this incident.

8/31/2006 4:20:31 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

strongslowhand
Washington, DC

Ahh, character is what you are in the dark. Sometimes I feel lucky, sometimes I just feel plain good. Sometimes I lose respect for myself. Rarely, if ever, have I lost respect for the poor wench.

9/5/2006 11:19:43 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

hard_to_handle
Antioch, CA

Ok so she chooses to live her life that way. I believe there is no right or wrong way to live your life unless you harm other people.

Dr. Spock might say she is afraid of commitment and being that close or vulnerable to anyother person so one who loves another and only sees her is safe correct?

Many people believe that it is only women that get extremely emotionally attached in relationships, i would like to differ about this. I believe that many men become extremely attached to their first loves " or infatuations" and unfortunately become so deeply hurt when it doesnt work out that it affects their entire life belief about women. Many women may experience the same situations.

Once we grow past our childhood beliefs and fears and complete ourselves those issues fade away and only then do we really have a chance of recognizing our true mate when they come along.

Fantasies of what a relationship is about, why we want one or don't, what another person in our life truly means to us are the real hurdles we must overcome.

Pull away all the veils and know what you want what you need in your life and often it appears right before your eyes.

9/5/2006 11:25:24 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

hard_to_handle
Antioch, CA

Hey Emtnancy,
Great advice and truly no person should ever place themselves in a situation that is secluded with someone they do not truly know.

I hope he is prosecuted to the fullest and that you maintain the strength of character that I have read in your other comments to know that he is wrong completely. Not you and nothing he or anyone does to you can take away from you what you do not let them take away.

God Bless

9/6/2006 2:28:50 AM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

emtnancy50
New London, WI

Thank you! and ((hard to handle)) He is still free until the DA decides to press charges..and he is looking for his next victim online..Im doing ok though, one day at a a time.

9/6/2006 11:15:36 AM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

tbone
Houston, TX

If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect? Depends on how good she is at it.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12