Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal

Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Useand Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to eliminate posts identified as becoming in breach of these terms. macon ga dating sites I met a lady from England who was boat sitting a 50ft. In truth, the service s explicitly stated target is to get you to the point where you ve deleted the app altogether — presumably for the reason that you ve found really like and not since you ve had it with the app. valentina jewels onlyfans When I was in his nation, I did finish up spending two months with his loved ones, so we grew very close.

best hookup apps 2017

Dating app fatigue then do not feel guilty about switching off. jacksonville dating online To start out your personal Conversation, first go the relevant room then click Commence a new Conversation . Most of the customers on the internet site are seasoned women. pinay hook up These are not the manufactured dates you see on most reality shows.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/6/2006 12:47:54 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

krazz
Whittier, CA

TBONE?
You really need to get a life! Your contributions here are, quite less than stellar.

[Edited 9/6/2006 12:48:29 PM]

9/6/2006 1:46:28 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

emtnancy50
New London, WI

Bravo Krazz a gentleman that stands up for us women...and one of a kind I must add too..thanks

9/6/2006 3:00:35 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

tbone
Houston, TX

But is the response not true?... I have been well i will not go there. Sex has nothing to do about respect for someone except the respect of the art of sex.

9/6/2006 3:06:02 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

tbone
Houston, TX

And besides that, i am happy with my self, i could care less what anyone thinks about me or my comments... I have been on this site for years...before the BB...and until recently have not participated due to living my life..and I have enjoyed every minute of it. so if I bother you, which u don't me...it is not me that needs a life..

sex and respect... have had sex with maybe 20 women (is that many, I have a friend that has been with 100's...so not sure what the avg is) in my 45 years...the sex did not matter one bit of how I felt about them.... even if we did it the first date or 20th. what i cared about was their spirit for life, did they feel comfortable with their selves and me...and people around them.

9/7/2006 4:15:01 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

tami5507
Summersville, WV

I DON'T CARE IF HE LOSES RESPECT FOR ME. YOU HAVE TO HAVE RESPECT FOR YOURSELF BEFORE ANYONE RESPECTS YOU. RESPECT IS A GIVE NOT A TAKE.
IF WE GIRLS WANT TO PUT OUT ON THE FIRST DATE, MAYBE WE ARE WANTING SEX. NOT ALL OF US ARE LOOKING FOR "MR RIGHT" OR EVEN "MR RIGHT NOW". WE JUST WANT LAID....

9/7/2006 6:22:58 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

krazz
Whittier, CA

Jerry Springer, here we come!
ROFL!

9/9/2006 9:45:19 AM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

hanif123
Salt Lake City, UT

no it really does not matter she can put off having sex as long as possible and end up being a hoe

9/9/2006 10:33:01 AM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

unslightlynorml
Seaside, OR

Ho = slang for wh*re Hoe = garden implement. I have never been a garden implement, but never say never, eh? And as for the other.........we'll just let that one be....for now. LOL

[Edited 9/9/2006 10:33:20 AM]

9/9/2006 11:13:26 AM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

emtnancy50
New London, WI

No comment Ill let Kat handle this guy LOL

9/20/2006 7:26:34 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

bluediamondisme
Wantagh, NY

I cannot believe the ignorance behind that thinking that someone would actually make a decision based on that fact. Its soooo old, and all the other ignorant decisions people make as to who they date and marry, its ludicrous. Those old formulas dont really work, hello, divorce rate??? OMG, perhaps she was really into you, perhaps she is not the sleep around type, OMG, perhaps the girl who doesnt is the real ho type, who knows about this stupid thinking and holds out for that purpose. This is toooo funny, y would u lose respect, isnt sex a natural part of a mutual attraction??? Isnt chemistry & attraction an important fundamental of a relationship? Oh, I know, the girl that you go on several dates with, who holds out, makes you wait a few months..Oh, good, marry her, shes perfect, huh, wait, once the ring goes on, youll get sex once a year if your lucky. Then your walking around like a dog in heat with your tongue hanging out hoping to hook-up. Yeah, good healthy relationship! This is so pathetic...Sorry, couldnt help the rant...Oh, know, you mean gals are not entitled to be sexual??? Are they less of a woman?? Who determines that??

9/27/2006 5:37:12 AM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

strongslowhand
Washington, DC

Only if I similarly lose respect for myself. Sex happens when it's right for me. And that usually means I'm thinking she is relationship material. I'm not one for 2 a.m. bar pick ups. If she's pushing early, I would assume she's assessed it's right for her, and if she is relaitionship material, so be it. But, safety first, and I don't mean just wearing beer goggles.

9/27/2006 3:01:30 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

emtnancy50
New London, WI

I agree again with you Strong..timing has to be right...and caution..and not at 2am when the bar closes...Me? I never date anyone from a bar..

[Edited 9/27/2006 3:02:01 PM]

9/28/2006 5:22:46 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

strongslowhand
Washington, DC

Not even the owner?

11/12/2006 9:15:53 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

perfectwoman
Fresno, CA

I think it is a compliment if a man calls me "slut" or "wh*re". Any woman should not afraid to express her sexuality. I think that a woman should be willing to have safe sex with a man on first date...Now, if a man REALLY wants relationship with her, he SHOULD NOT have sex with that woman on first date. He should remain mysterious. She should wonder all the time on how it would feel to have sex with him...it would keep her interest going.

11/12/2006 10:38:09 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

ol_hillbilly
Lowry City, MO

Duh!

~confused look~

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12