Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight chat

Assume that each parties are ok with a low cost hotel . black singles los angeles This is since there is good reason to be skeptical in these conditions. Get in touch with these shadchanim and ascertain if they are willing to meet with you, and also to see who you feel most comfortable to have advocating on your behalf. how to find a hookup on pof Yes, there is a way to find a user s on line status with OkCupid.

40 and up listcrawler

Just keep away from chatting apps if you dont wanna fall into difficulty. dating in twin falls idaho I wait the whole day and still no word from him. That said, scroll down for 42 concerns to ask on a date. match additional photo only Often, this transaction is gift wrapped with the promise that your person information is anonymized or sold in aggregate form, yet customers must be wary of such promises.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/18/2006 9:55:07 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

dustin
Roseville, CA

I know women have a lot of little tests that they put us guys through to determine if we are relationship material. Well us guys have a few of our own

Some guys judge a woman by how quickly she puts out. It goes something like this: If a woman is willing to have sex with you on say the first date, then she is probably not relationship material. I suppose it has something to do with thinking she is slutty and sleeps with a lot of guys. Whether or not this is a fair test or not is irrelevant, it just is the way it is.

So guys, if a girl sleeps with you on the first date, do you lose respect for her?

5/19/2006 7:08:24 AM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

unslightlynorml
Seaside, OR

I have also felt that way about men who are pushing for sex right away....makes me lose respect for them - it's dangerous to screw just anyone these days and I do not want to be associated with a guy that does. Kat

5/19/2006 7:40:09 AM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

emtnancy50
New London, WI

Right on Kat Ditto

5/19/2006 9:02:22 AM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

jimjimblund
Huddinge
Sweden

this among men so hated dogma invented by (?) women. or. perhaps more accurate by the standard imposed at the sooo scary womens sexuality. the papa wanted her to be the only pillar in the institute marrige-boys will be boys (Hmm)and the sponks by the urge some poor girls is to be took as the not good no no no "burden on society".
special vice laws so they know theire place.police doctor inspeections ocular and whayever
way the Doc McSmut wants.

we could have the old roman take.holy vestals so pure a execution stops and direct earned release for the guy. and a thing id like-
there were tempelprostitutes to ease the young men and all.real cheap.

holy them to in a sence.(ever since)

NEVER I LOSE RESPECT FOR HER.
NOT BY SEX OR BECAUSE OF IT.ยจ

she just need to NOT see HERSELF as (not the holy) slut.

If shes slow in mind she even is a candidate for "unsophisticated p*ssy" and as such

close to the honor to be a slut.

all this is male wiev of the terms.

(honorary title slut -she does men capable to do grayhate dayafterday boring repeat if time to time he can ignite the lust and 'slut' is the ticket)

to loose my respect she must be totaly ill-loyal or a manipulating mean women only happy when others are in pain.controlfreaks is another low respect team--
the thing is.the roman catholic whatever had the monopoly on the shame suitable blured with sin.(scam))
How interesting.here the respect as we see are in bed with the dogmadummis who have NO
real status in sex things you may say.These unf***k oldies are instrumental in stop me to dance the do me do me dance,
And she maybe a atheist !
If a woman NOT have mature understanding of what she ignites on it CAN be kinda strange at my age.
At least seek and reasarch to look if its a sparkle at some perv issues.many neurotic frigid get VERY strong tentions aned IF she see a slut operate submisive she MIGHT get running engines of the pad
wont setle for "cozyposy cuddle.STOP not touch me at the naughty bits."were she start
baby talk i feel not so ignited meself,

Aww this spring drum the drumstick sore.
[/-)

[Edited 5/19/2006 9:18:36 AM]

5/19/2006 9:23:33 AM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

krazz
Whittier, CA

Wow, a novel.....I'm gonna have to come back and read this, after I go munch on some hay & grain!

5/19/2006 9:47:21 AM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

unslightlynorml
Seaside, OR

Hmmmm,..that was either brilliant or completely inane......must re-read.....nah, my attention span will not permit it! LOL Kat

5/19/2006 1:51:01 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

krazz
Whittier, CA

I have read that diatribe three times. And from my horsie perspective, it is too deep for me... I kinda' like less than 4 sentences. My attention span is like Kat's. If I have to figure out the code words and inuendos, and they don't jump up and smack me in the face... It's just too deep for me...

So now my four sentences to the question...
1) No I do not lose respect - because I will not assume she has sex with everyone "too soon."
2) I would confirm (as best I can) that the sexual excitement was not a "fully planned event," and in fact it was the exception rather than the norm.
3) Respect is built on character.
4) Sex is just a part of character and relationship building.

Now, I'm gonna go have a bucket of oats! And have sex with a broodmare! She's a slutbag and will "raise her tail" for just about anybody!

Krazzeroo

5/19/2006 7:16:29 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

unslightlynorml
Seaside, OR

Well, I give a giant "duh" to the whole thing. Kat

5/19/2006 7:36:53 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

lustorlove
Holiday, FL

Hey Dustin we should ask u the same ?

5/19/2006 7:53:30 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

unslightlynorml
Seaside, OR

Hi LUST! Nice to see ya girl. Kat

5/19/2006 8:29:56 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

krazz
Whittier, CA

Well Lust..... Start the thread! Been missin' ya dearly, as Kat's been a bit squirily LOL! Krazz

5/19/2006 9:58:31 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

sxy_rexi
Roseville, CA

i think it goes both ways personally.

like a guy thats Really pushy about getting laid shortly after meeting is a big turn off

although if the guy can play it off as more of a joke.. then its not so ew and can then be somewhat amusing.. and that can give him a couple points. but i have to be interested to start.

[Edited 5/19/2006 10:21:35 PM]

5/19/2006 10:01:21 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

sxy_rexi
Roseville, CA

and since when were we a beastality website

I suppose
Horses need love too.

Nay.

[Edited 5/19/2006 10:02:12 PM]

5/19/2006 10:24:47 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

krazz
Whittier, CA

Its my alter ego......
Its all good here... none of that BeastieBoy stuff!
Love me, but please don't pull my ears or tail!
Scratch my belly and I'll roll over for ya'!
LOL! Krazz

[Edited 5/20/2006 9:13:34 AM]

5/19/2006 10:27:45 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

sxy_rexi
Roseville, CA

it looks part jackass?

heh

(i couldnt help myself sorry )

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12