Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal eu

The assistance was far more on a sensible side. meeting singles in calgary But I do not know what to create in them or what to write to men and women. Senior dating web sites are a special way to reintroduce companionship and spark in your 50s 60s. bumble bee paper airplane Possibly its just my prejudism but Guardian to me indicated higher education and middle class (I am neither of those).

megapersonnals

I m single and still seeking like to obtain a forum for dating individuals that want a thing more genuine. craigslist gulf shores al You re welcome, and no, we re not sorry for sharing. To see which counties accept public assistance applications on the internet, please take a look at the C4Yourselfwebsite. locanto sv Understanding whether your match is interested in the identical factors you are is critical ahead of you meet in individual.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/10/2007 8:02:59 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

loko1
Rosamond, CA

I dont have sex I dont make love I just f*ck If a man has sex with you too soon lose respect? ofcurse not so what is the diferense? hellllooooo......

You looks so sexy that ofcurse I will want soon

3/13/2007 8:08:23 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

spicyred
Montgomery, AL

In response to "Kat"; Girl, You know you spoke the truth just now!!!! There's such a double standard. Not to say I agree with just sleeping with anyone, willynilly but to each his own. I don't know why some women don't look down on men like men do women. Either way it goes, it's dangerous. I hope you don't get something you can't get rid of!!!

3/13/2007 8:15:46 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

califgirl1
Lynchburg, VA

Come on we are all adults here, if you find a special someone then go for it.

3/13/2007 9:19:48 PM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

ambitious1
Federal Way, WA

I do not have a double standard. I've slept with women on the first night and dont hold it against them. could i marry a person who slept with me on the first night? Yes I could. To me, these are the women who will continue to put out through out the marriage. If u are not looking for a relationship and u feel like the company of a man or woman, there is nothing wrong with filling that need.

3/14/2007 7:57:38 AM If a woman has sex with you too soon do you lose respect?  

mistreatedman
Columbus Grove, OH

when ever i go on first date i don't look for sex i look for how she is in a open feild of choices and then if she decide sex is part of the night then we can and i will respect her for that not lose respect because of it

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12