Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames com

Plus, if the conversation hits a slump, you can constantly bring the chat back to the 9 to five, Sassoon says. gay carson city nv Hence my career path has been anything but straight forward, which could drive any sane individual crazy. The answers to these on the net dating questions could possibly let you know correct then and there if he s your form or not. online dating guatemala Type UB 436 if eligibility troubles had been detected when you filed your application for added benefits.

lesbian hookup app

Queries that dwell on political and religious views don t usually do properly as 1st date concerns. denver personal ads Still, we advise this one particular for patient people today and, by all suggests, if you can not locate anything in a couple of weeks, get rid of it. It also has each iPhone and Android apps for browsing matches on the go. meet vietnamese online Some of these submissions have been pulled from a Reddit threadstarted by u/just_brioche.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/7/2010 1:20:37 PM Sarah Palin addresses the tea-baggers  

coolchick
Over 1,000 Posts (1,074)
Woodway, TX
64, joined Nov. 2006

Do you think Sarah Palin is a hoot? Do you have any other comments about her speech?

I think this is a funny line from Palin's address to the tea-bagger convention: "We don't need a professor of law standing at a podium. We need a Commander-In-Chief".

Ha, ha, ha.

Hey, Sarah, here's a news flash for you: We do have a Commander-In-Chief. His name is Barak Obama. Every President since George Washington has automatically assumed that title. You know that, right? Also, every President who ever addressed the nation stood at a podium, including George W. Bush. Is there a problem with the use of podiums? If so, maybe you yourself should stop pontificating from a podium. You, Sarah, were standing at a podium when you made that comment. How about practicing what you preach?

Also, dear Sarah, are you implying that law professors should be banned from being eligible to run for President? Would you care to expand that to say that no one with any type of college degree should be President? Oh, I'm sorry. You only want to exclude those with law degrees, and especially those who go on to teach law. Yes, those are terrible people, aren't they? How dare Barak Obama teach college students, so they could get a degree like he did. Why, this scoundrel isn't fit to be President because he taught at a college. Shame! I'm sure (I hope), Sarah, you realize that if everyone with a degree was ineligible to run for President or Vice-President, then you wouldn't have been able to run last year. You do realize that, right?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/7/2010 9:27:39 PM Sarah Palin addresses the tea-baggers  
walter555
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,139)
Albuquerque, NM
60, joined May. 2009

If you have a chance, read the article on Palin in the NY Times on Saturday.

She hired some top advisors from all around and she is using the PAC money to pay their
salaries.

2/8/2010 8:36:13 PM Sarah Palin addresses the tea-baggers  

coolchick
Over 1,000 Posts (1,074)
Woodway, TX
64, joined Nov. 2006

walter! If Palin has tons of PAC money to blow, I'd think she'd get better speech writers. Geez, she sounds dumber than ever. Or maybe that's her ploy, to play to all the dumb-asses who adore her. I would love to see her get the Republican nomination to run for President in 2012. She would get her dumb self trounced by any Democratic nominee who has two brain cells working.

2/9/2010 11:21:45 AM Sarah Palin addresses the tea-baggers  
slapstick_37
Minneapolis, MN
62, joined Nov. 2009

Wow. I could not believe the article: "Hopey-Changey...how's that workin' for ya?" Honestly, are we on an elementary school playground? I can honestly say that I've never once hear the president mock her ridiculous "Joe Plumber" bullshit.

I actually felt a knot in the pit of my stomach reading about her. It's so incredibly sad that there are people (including my siblings) who think she's great.

It sickens me to think of where this could be heading with her having any kind of power to sway people to her way of talking, behaving, and thinking.

2/9/2010 5:57:27 PM Sarah Palin addresses the tea-baggers  
walter555
Albuquerque, NM
60, joined May. 2009

In a dig at former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs took time during Tuesday's briefing to read a mock grocery list that he had written in pen on his left hand.

2/10/2010 3:14:14 PM Sarah Palin addresses the tea-baggers  
walter555
Albuquerque, NM
60, joined May. 2009

Hand notes

2/10/2010 7:02:04 PM Sarah Palin addresses the tea-baggers  

coolchick
Over 1,000 Posts (1,074)
Woodway, TX
64, joined Nov. 2006

slapstick! My sympathy to you, as regards your siblings being enamored of "Cut & Run" Palin. You and I live in the heart of wingnut country, so we know we are usually outnumbered politically around these parts. I have a brother who feels the need to keep anti-Obama literature out in plain view whenever I visit his home. I just pretend I don't see it.

walter, you crack me up. I think the "crib notes on the hand" was a well-orchestrated skit to call attention to President Obama using a teleprompter. Did it make any sense what she did, or was it that funny? No, but Parah Sailin' never lets the facts get in her way.

2/10/2010 9:14:29 PM Sarah Palin addresses the tea-baggers  
walter555
Albuquerque, NM
60, joined May. 2009

Hand notes 3