Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

manhunt gay hookups

If they occur to have poor credit and are functioning toward improving it, this is a enormous plus. gay dating portland oregon With a degree in Psychology and over a decade of expertise, Caitlin has produced enhancing people s relationships each her career and her passion. But till then, don t count on them to reply to all your messages instantaneously. what is skout app used for If you are going to work with an individual you currently know, you may possibly want to commit extra time making confident you re aligned on how you want to construct the corporation, says Lin.

lucky app hookup

Unless this goes additional, it would not be considered on the web dating On the web Dating is dating on line, and technically your characters are on line There are even approved podcasters and YouTubers for FDS members to listen to. belleville hookups That was when Jay took my telephone and swiped to the web page exactly where Tinder was at. Finding the person God has planned for you can be challenging, but when you do obtain them it is worth each and every second that you spent hunting for them. dating puerto rican women Your pals may tell you everyone s on Hinge but Badoo is the largest dating app in the globe.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/17/2008 11:34:44 PM Is it bad to spoil women?  
sprinter90
Constantia, NY
37, joined Jan. 2008

Seems to me every woman i have given everything she has asked for has either treated me like garbage or cheated on me or both. is it wrong to wanna show the woman you care about your affection by giving her things? its not like i was random with just buyin her stuff out of nowhere although alot of it was remembered and bought when i wasnt with her to surprise her. but it seems like the better i treat women the more i get crapped on

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/17/2008 11:40:31 PM Is it bad to spoil women?  

ndncreek
Middle River, MD
42, joined Jan. 2008

i can say the same bro.me and my girl broe up well she broke up with me prob for some clown but at first she was like wow noone ever did things like this for me.i just loved her and cared for her and treated her sooooo good and bam shes ungratefull and left and i am hurting wanting her back and i feel rejected

1/17/2008 11:45:28 PM Is it bad to spoil women?  

js23
Alexandria, MN
32, joined Dec. 2007

I know just how you feel. Same shit happened to me.

1/17/2008 11:50:15 PM Is it bad to spoil women?  
sprinter90
Constantia, NY
37, joined Jan. 2008

its like . you almost have to treat them like absolute garbage for them to love you... sometimes i really dont understand. i try to make them happy, which makes me happy, and they find someone supposedly better

1/17/2008 11:56:41 PM Is it bad to spoil women?  

lattml
Hazleton, PA
50, joined Nov. 2007

Yep Sprinter, know the feeling. I suppose it probably is bad to "spoil" a woman but I've been guilty of it too many times. But, I'll do it again; I know I will. And probably get crapped on again.

1/18/2008 12:00:22 AM Is it bad to spoil women?  

tinasdream
Katy, TX
40, joined Nov. 2007

i need to be spoiled

1/18/2008 12:01:03 AM Is it bad to spoil women?  

kgearly1021
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,667)
Reidsville, GA
57, joined Dec. 2007

Okay gentlemen, let an old fat woman join this thread for a minute, then I will leave ya'll alone.

Sometimes what is good, might not be good for you.

Maybe it is best these females go on about their business, this will leave the door open for the right female to come along. Be patient and keep treating all women with respect, one of them will appreciate it one day. Karen

1/18/2008 12:05:17 AM Is it bad to spoil women?  

ndncreek
Middle River, MD
42, joined Jan. 2008

i hear you but these woman damage good men and men like that damage good woman lol mine just said she needed time and she acted like she didnt know me and we have taliked to each other 10 times a day for 2 years.acting cold so i gave her her space but she will be calling after she dates a few clowns and wants me back and i will be over her

1/18/2008 12:19:58 AM Is it bad to spoil women?  
bigeasy741
Bay, AR
54, joined Jan. 2008

I am guilty of spoiling her myself but have learned to change the way I go about it and now I know when to buy gifts.When we first meet now I will give some flowers,cards,nice little gifts not expensive,will be nice to a point. I will not go bankrupt to get her to like me.Those women are sent walking on the first date.

1/18/2008 12:27:56 AM Is it bad to spoil women?  
sensual_latin
Pleasanton, CA
50, joined Nov. 2007

Nothing wrong with spoiling a woman or man.
I'm probably the most spoiled person around and does not affect how I treat other human beings. I've been spoiled all my life by every soul that crosses my path (ex-husband, my family, friends, parents, co-workers, ex b/f, business partners, clients, etc etc etc) I don't know why I attract that so much but it gets old and there are times when I prefer quality time with someone instead of the material things.

1/18/2008 1:52:19 AM Is it bad to spoil women?  

silver_rain1011
Springfield, VA
31, joined Nov. 2007

because you are too easy, you are not a challenge when you spoil a woman, and she will eventually respect you less and push your buttons to see how far you will go, exactly.

Think about this from a man's point of view: If you go out hunting with your buddies, but all the ducks are in a small cage or already dead, how much fun is that?

Back to the female thinking: If you act like her daddy, she will treat you as her daddy. Every woman is secretly "Daddy's Lil Angel" and daddy always spoils his daughter, but she takes advantage of him. Why go out and EARN $50 when all you have to do is say, "I love you, Daddy" and bat your eyes real cute and $50 just magically appears from his wallet?

1/18/2008 1:58:15 AM Is it bad to spoil women?  

cjbaker
Over 1,000 Posts (1,373)
Decatur, AL
47, joined Dec. 2007

I spoil and pamper my woman with everyday things like... help do laundry, wash dishes, help clean up, let her sleep late and watch the kids, once in a while buy a flower for her, do the little things that makes things easier for her... and give her back, shoulder, neck, and feet rubs just to relax her.

I will always do these things for my woman.

1/18/2008 1:59:12 AM Is it bad to spoil women?  

kgearly1021
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,667)
Reidsville, GA
57, joined Dec. 2007

Marry me CJ?

1/18/2008 2:01:41 AM Is it bad to spoil women?  

cjbaker
Over 1,000 Posts (1,373)
Decatur, AL
47, joined Dec. 2007

kg... I always share in the housework... I thought all men did (except for my Dad which was always gone).

You are sweet

1/18/2008 2:04:13 AM Is it bad to spoil women?  
nashoba_miko
Over 2,000 Posts (2,142)
Oklahoma City, OK
47, joined Nov. 2007

Dangggggggggggg CJ!!!! And you ain't taken YET?!?!!?

1/18/2008 2:07:49 AM Is it bad to spoil women?  

cjbaker
Over 1,000 Posts (1,373)
Decatur, AL
47, joined Dec. 2007

miko... I don't get out much.. work and sleep.. well, and get online..lol

1/18/2008 2:08:02 AM Is it bad to spoil women?  
like_i_need_one
Bishop, CA
49, joined Dec. 2007

look at it this way... do you want a gf who gets worse everytime she engages you?
of course not. people expect improvement. you always gotta top you last performance.
so set the expectations low. that way it is easier to please em.

if you start out with bling bling and can't keep up then it's..
'what have you do for me lately'
' there's no romance anymore'
don't give more than you get should be rule #1.

1/18/2008 2:09:16 AM Is it bad to spoil women?  
nashoba_miko
Over 2,000 Posts (2,142)
Oklahoma City, OK
47, joined Nov. 2007

ur such a sweet and awesome guy cj....you're definately going to bless some woman some day. You have a lot of love to offer and a great mind/personality to go with it.

"top last performance"? Why not just be urself? Everything else will just fall into place. Doing things for someone comes from the heart...shouldnt be a competition to see who can top who or you owe me because I did this for you.

[Edited 1/18/2008 2:12:23 AM ]

1/18/2008 2:09:25 AM Is it bad to spoil women?  

silver_rain1011
Springfield, VA
31, joined Nov. 2007

A man who did ALL the housework would quickly become my maid and not my husband/boyfriend. I don't want to end up married to a man who is so easily manipulated. It means I haven't met my intellectual match and my manipulation powers will eventually wither and atrophy because they are not being properly exercised.

[Edited 1/18/2008 2:11:46 AM ]

1/18/2008 2:11:05 AM Is it bad to spoil women?  

cjbaker
Over 1,000 Posts (1,373)
Decatur, AL
47, joined Dec. 2007

I must have missed that class of rules... it doesn't matter what book or rules some Dr. Phil or whoever comes up with. I notice every little thing that a woman does for me, and I do what I can to make her life easier. Sometimes you actually might have to put effort into it... but the rewards are much greater.

2 people lives in the house... 2 people should SHARE the work. NOT ONE PERSON DO IT ALL.... I don't marry a maid either, unless that is truely what makes her happy.

[Edited 1/18/2008 2:13:09 AM ]

1/18/2008 2:25:57 AM Is it bad to spoil women?  

silver_rain1011
Springfield, VA
31, joined Nov. 2007

True but can you honestly say you've never "feigned incompetent" to get someone to do something for you that you didn't want to do?

I swear my ex would do that all the time (granted I've done it before too)... he'd fill the dishes up (not rinsed/dumped) in the NON-garbage disposal side of the sink, put the stopper down, fill the sink with water, and let it ferment for about 2-3 days until I could no longer stand it and no more dishes would fit into the sink.

After our long talks about which side of the sink is which and not to fill up the sink with water because I hate sticking my hand in fermented goo to drain it before getting clean water to actually DO the dishes, he STILL did it... because he feigned ignorant and it kept ME doing the dishes.

This is the little game we would play back and forth, and which is why we are not married, and why I left him.

1/18/2008 2:39:00 AM Is it bad to spoil women?  

drummaster777
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,478)
Auburn, WA
41, joined Jan. 2008

No, no, no, you absolutely should not spoil women.

Never, ever give a woman everything she wants. She will get bored and move on to someone more "exciting" which is usually some guy who treats her like crap, cheats on her and beats her up. And then when she needs a shoulder to cry on, who does turn to?? YOU!! That's right, even after treating you like crap, she still expects you to be there for her when she needs you for something.

Don't spoil women unless you like being a human doormat for them.

1/18/2008 2:39:40 AM Is it bad to spoil women?  

cjbaker
Over 1,000 Posts (1,373)
Decatur, AL
47, joined Dec. 2007

Silver... I can not describe myself entirely... but those that know me will tell you that I will do about anything dealing with work. I don't try to out do my woman or co-workers. I just do my duties. I live alone and do everything myself, so if I meet someone why wouldn't I help out.

If I see dishes that needs washed, and my woman had a rough day or maybe she even asks... I will do them. It's just a nice jester and think about it, if your man or woman wasn't with you... you'd have to do it yourself.

When my son was born, my X needed rest... I did everything in the house and held my full time job. That was my duty (the way I look at it).

1/18/2008 3:23:59 AM Is it bad to spoil women?  

silver_rain1011
Springfield, VA
31, joined Nov. 2007

drum... men do that too Everytime they don't call for several days at a time, everytime they glance at another woman in the company of their gfs/wives, everytime they slightly pull back at all from their relationships, they are testing to see how far a woman will go and how much of his bullshit she's going to tolerate and still be around.

This is the same thing little toddler boys do with their mothers ... they will run out of her reach and turn around to see if she notices and how she reacts. If she freaks out and starts chasing him, he will run further away from her because he knows he has control over their relationship by exploiting this weakness and mommy is always going to be there to chase after him because she cares. If she notices his bad behavior, and starts walking away from him... notice how quickly he will run right back to her side.

Everytime a woman reacts emotionally, the man gets three things: attention, control, and the feeling of importance

1/18/2008 3:52:55 AM Is it bad to spoil women?  

drummaster777
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,478)
Auburn, WA
41, joined Jan. 2008

drum... men do that too Everytime they don't call for several days at a time, everytime they glance at another woman in the company of their gfs/wives, everytime they slightly pull back at all from their relationships, they are testing to see how far a woman will go and how much of his bullshit she's going to tolerate and still be around.

This is the same thing little toddler boys do with their mothers ... they will run out of her reach and turn around to see if she notices and how she reacts. If she freaks out and starts chasing him, he will run further away from her because he knows he has control over their relationship by exploiting this weakness and mommy is always going to be there to chase after him because she cares. If she notices his bad behavior, and starts walking away from him... notice how quickly he will run right back to her side.

Everytime a woman reacts emotionally, the man gets three things: attention, control, and the feeling of importance

I know men do that, that's my point. And a lot of women are attracted to these men anyway. And even if they break up with them, what do they do? She goes and cries on the shoulder of one of her nice-guy male friends who would treat her like a queen if she would give him a chance, and then she goes and finds another jerk to date who does the same thing to her. And the cycle continues...

1/18/2008 5:31:37 AM Is it bad to spoil women?  
bryhykr
Calgary, AB
51, joined Jan. 2008

spoiling anything is never good.
observe the freshness label.
store in a cool dry place-
refrigerate after opening..
Do not freeze !
Return for full refund where applicable

1/18/2008 5:34:42 AM Is it bad to spoil women?  
smb123
Victoria
Australia
48, joined Jan. 2008

Hell at this stage, Im just happy if they can remember to put the toilet seat down. Ha Ha
S

1/18/2008 6:44:03 AM Is it bad to spoil women?  
thebestman
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,658)
Atlanta, GA
43, joined Dec. 2006

spoiling anything is bad
as with anything you have to have balance and moderation and how it's done

treating someone good is not the same thing as spoiling someone

raising kids with tough love is not the same thing as spoiling them

[Edited 1/18/2008 6:45:02 AM ]

1/18/2008 6:48:56 AM Is it bad to spoil women?  

guicey1
Rochester, NY
51, joined Jan. 2008

Hello every1 im Desi let me get into this here shit, Now theres nothing wrong with spoiling you mate far as it be a woman or man me myself love to be spoild an i spoil back being spoild isnt just buying shit it could be spending lots of time with the 1 you love running his/ or hers bath water greeting at the door after a hard days work cooking him or her a caddle light dinner cuddling up together an watch a movie giving him or her a body rub giving the pace wen you think they need time for themsevles an out of the blue a kiss that says i love you, see people spoiling your love 1 doesnt have to mean to buy them thing because if you truley love them an they feel the same for you its just the little thing that matters, now thats some shit you guys n girl need to think about.....Desi out

[Edited 1/18/2008 6:51:30 AM ]

1/18/2008 10:26:53 AM Is it bad to spoil women?  
bassman1959
Santa Rosa, CA
58, joined Dec. 2007

I learned my lesson at a young age. I never spoil women until at least the 10th date. By that time I know they deserve it.

The thing you need to realize is if you spend a lot of money on the first, second, and third dates they start to expect it all the time. You can't afford that. So start out small. And as far as helping out....cooking, dishes and so on, they expect that too. There are guys (like me) that have a job and do the majority of the cooking and other housework just to find out that it's still not enough. Most of the time people don't know what they want until they lose it. Women want to feel they are important too. And they are all different. Some want to do all the house work and are happy to do it as long as they know they are appreciated. Then there are others who don't want to do a darn thing no matter how well they are treated.
So, don't spoil anyone until they have been around for a while. Once you feel that they will appreciate being spoiled, do it. This way it will be special to them. Don't be a cheapskate, but just don't go overboard.

1/18/2008 8:22:06 PM Is it bad to spoil women?  
aboomer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,007)
Hot Springs National Park, AR
29, joined Aug. 2007

Nah. It ain`t bad to spoil them, after they have given you a reason. Arrange to take them out for some occassion, and then after take them home and show them the bedroom. Explain to them that you believe in reciprosity and the bedroom is where they can pay you back. Be sure to keep a gross of condoms on the night stand so she has a clear understanding of what is expected. Next date go to her house or let her take you out and then ask how you are expected to pay her back. Hopefully she`ll show you her bedroom and not the lawnmower and a five gallon can of gas, or a pile of new shingles. Even if you have to cut the grass, there`s a good chance she might show you the bath and then crawl in and help you clean up.

1/18/2008 8:25:47 PM Is it bad to spoil women?  
sassypants26
Hudson, WI
31, joined Dec. 2007

my last date took me to subway. is that a bad sign?? lol

at least he let me get the meal deal.

1/18/2008 8:28:02 PM Is it bad to spoil women?  
bucktail
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,504)
Poynette, WI
55, joined Oct. 2007

na it's not a bad thing,,,every one needs alittle spoiling at times

1/18/2008 8:28:14 PM Is it bad to spoil women?  
sassypants26
Hudson, WI
31, joined Dec. 2007

aboomer-

i hardly believe that telling a woman she "owes" you sex after a nice meal will get you anywhere. women do not need to be tought to reciprocate, if you are with the right woman and treat her correctly, then she will want to do things for you without being asked or pursuaded. this obviously goes both ways.

1/18/2008 8:32:24 PM Is it bad to spoil women?  
aboomer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,007)
29, joined Aug. 2007

Hey sassypants. Would you rather I just walked up to you and asked you if you wanted to f**k? after which I`d ask you to clean up and fix the bed. BTW. you look like you could be a wild ride between the sheets. JMO

1/18/2008 8:34:12 PM Is it bad to spoil women?  
thunderbirdchic
Sikeston, MO
33, joined Oct. 2007

Maybe you guys should stop going after women that look like supermodels!!!

1/18/2008 8:35:49 PM Is it bad to spoil women?  

iloveboxers
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,830)
Kernersville, NC
50, joined Dec. 2007

personally it makes me sick when older guys try to look good to all these younger girls, these men are old enough to be their dads, um yuk.

1/18/2008 8:36:00 PM Is it bad to spoil women?  
sassypants26
Hudson, WI
31, joined Dec. 2007

if you walked up to me and asked if i wanted to f**k, i would ask you if you'd like to pull your lip over your face and swallow yourself.

but of course, i would say it in the kindest way, maybe even wink after, if you were that lucky.

1/18/2008 8:36:57 PM Is it bad to spoil women?  
collide64
Janesville, WI
52, joined Jan. 2008

Spoil them, as long as they don't become spoiled.

1/18/2008 8:39:21 PM Is it bad to spoil women?  
aboomer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,007)
29, joined Aug. 2007

Why would I want to settle for brunhilda and her iron maiden. Are you volenteering for duty and don`t feel like you`re getting a fair chance?

1/18/2008 8:44:40 PM Is it bad to spoil women?  
aboomer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,007)
29, joined Aug. 2007

Sassypants. You flatter yourself if you think I`d ask some half grown immature little trollup to jump into my sack. I`ve been around more than a few like you and haven`t had a single one darken my doorstep yet. Maybe by the time you reach the mature age of 60 you might learn to appreciate a little mature male attention. You`ve been looking at yourself in the mirror way too much. Now smile and say "Why thank you kind sir".

1/18/2008 8:54:27 PM Is it bad to spoil women?  
sassypants26
Hudson, WI
31, joined Dec. 2007

meow

p.s. is a trollup like a fruit rollup?

[Edited 1/18/2008 8:54:55 PM ]

1/18/2008 8:57:43 PM Is it bad to spoil women?  
aboomer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,007)
29, joined Aug. 2007

Well I guess sassypants profile is incorrect. She said shes looking for someone who can be as sarcastic as her and can give back what shes throws out. Don`t go off and pout little girl. You want to run with the big dogs you better develop a thick hide. wanna go get a subway and see my etchings?

1/18/2008 9:02:48 PM Is it bad to spoil women?  
aboomer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,007)
29, joined Aug. 2007

Hey sassy, have you ever heard of SANKA? I bet it would be a laugh a minute being around you. Hey, Tell you what. You jump on a plane and come down here where it`s warm and I`ll show you the bed in my R.V.

1/18/2008 9:17:48 PM Is it bad to spoil women?  
stillcute
Saint Paul, MN
55, joined Nov. 2007

I just wish the worthy women would get spoiled.

Sorry to say, I am all to aware that in general the cold hearted gold digger, plastic women are the more likely to inspire men to spoil them. I have witnessed this fact my whole life, it is a long story dealing with my twin nieces that are only 4 years younger than me, I was more like a big sister to them and I have watched them break hearts for years and continue to do so. In fact I have had to step in and help to let these men down easy,(more times than I can remember) buy telling them they are deserving of more.

In my final opinion, men who covet these phony, plastic women get what they deserve.

1/18/2008 9:23:12 PM Is it bad to spoil women?  
aboomer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,007)
29, joined Aug. 2007

So how do we educate the guys to recognize that spoiling the girls can be counter productive??? I believe that the "worthy Women" will be spoiled, whether by design or not. Simply because any guy who has such a mate will be reminded of that fact by his friends, and If he has half a brain he`ll do those things that bring her happiness.

[Edited 1/18/2008 9:26:40 PM ]

1/18/2008 9:26:58 PM Is it bad to spoil women?  
stillcute
Saint Paul, MN
55, joined Nov. 2007

Aboomer,

so I guess that leaves the good deserving down to earth women are out of luck, EH?
Oh good you edited, Nice

[Edited 1/18/2008 9:28:04 PM ]

1/18/2008 9:32:17 PM Is it bad to spoil women?  

koking30038
Lithonia, GA
35, joined Jan. 2008

I don't think it's bad to spoil them but you have to know when to cut it off and on and expect the same from her. Because its all a game these days. Women like a challenge and they don't want a punk ( not calling you one but that's what they think) that they can run over. And the only reasonthey treated you like shit and/or cheated on you is because they though they can get away with it. Trust me my exwife and exgirlfriend tried me the same way and I cut them off with no problem. Sometimes you have to be cold and loving I learned it the hard way.

1/18/2008 10:09:50 PM Is it bad to spoil women?  
collide64
Janesville, WI
52, joined Jan. 2008

There's a big diffence between being spoiled and spoiling your woman. Does she expect it or does she appeciate it? We all like a little spoiling, and if you say you don't your lying. JMO

1/18/2008 10:54:47 PM Is it bad to spoil women?  
tandygirl
Overgaard, AZ
58, joined Jan. 2008

CJ, you are a smart man and your lady is a lucky one! Deb

1/18/2008 10:58:20 PM Is it bad to spoil women?  
tandygirl
Overgaard, AZ
58, joined Jan. 2008

Spoiling goes both ways! You get what you give. Shouldn't be one sided!

1/19/2008 12:38:00 AM Is it bad to spoil women?  
sassypants26
Hudson, WI
31, joined Dec. 2007

hmmmmmmm rv bed that is SO tempting. if i didnt already have previous committments for the rest of my entire life, i might have actually considered it!

1/19/2008 12:38:44 AM Is it bad to spoil women?  
nala007
Sacramento, CA
56, joined Oct. 2007

DAMN YOU LOOK GOOD

SPOIL ME PLEASE

1/19/2008 12:46:14 AM Is it bad to spoil women?  
lildifferent
Sacramento, CA
55, joined Dec. 2007

Sassypants.

1/19/2008 2:00:00 AM Is it bad to spoil women?  
slh
New Bedford, MA
35, joined Jan. 2008

NOOOOOOOOOO! It is not bad to spoil women. Shit, I could use a lil spoiling myself. But for real tho, It's not the spoiling that gets u treated like shit,women need a challenge. Yeah it would be great to get anything I wanted, but I need to kno that my man has some backbone. If I treat a man like shit when all he does is spoil me, then it's pretty sad that he can't defend himself, and that is the biggest turnoff. You can still be a sweetheart while maintaining your dignity and pride.

1/19/2008 2:00:43 AM Is it bad to spoil women?  
mindyb
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,230)
Park Rapids, MN
53, joined Nov. 2007

Window to the soul. any close up's....he better, i spoil my man like crazy, i love it

1/19/2008 6:25:45 AM Is it bad to spoil women?  
nurse1950
Ewing, KY
66, joined Oct. 2007

some if not most women are attracted to men that treat them like dogs...

1/19/2008 9:58:46 AM Is it bad to spoil women?  
bamabob
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,036)
Crane Hill, AL
65, joined Nov. 2007

ndncreek. Man I know exactly where you coming from. I'm finally having closure from my last gf of 5 years. I hurt really bad, excruciatingly. Had a few weeks that I couldn't work and was totally emotional...extreme problems dealing with it. It took time and a lot of studying the process to overcome it. Thank GOD it doesn't happen often.
It was really strange and I would have never thought that we would ever break up. We spoiled each other constantly and she was the proverbial perfect woman for me..but not for just anyone. I think that maybe some of you are right. I didn't know when to turn it off. Not sure what, if anything, I could have done to prevent her leaving me. I only know that she told me that I had done nothing wrong and that it was her, not me. And I totally agree with that... but, maybe if I can called her a stupid b*tch then she would have had a challenge to please me. But then again...maybe it was something I did that made her feel unappreciated. I just know that it was her daughter and love for her grand kids and feeling sorry for them that made her want to be with them all the time...so, she left me for family. I understand that but don't agree with it...and know we could never be the same and have the super wonderful relationship we once had...it's gone and it's destroyed and never will be again. Maybe next relationship I'll start out treating her like a queen then purposely to present a challenge I'll just be an a** hole all the time..if that will keep her around. I've got one ex-gf that I don't want to hang onto or stay with..but don't want to totally lose her friendship...just need that safety back up I guess...maybe that's why she's still hanging around...because I do neglect her. I see through her and know she uses sex to get what she wants. Hmmmm...maybe I'm on to something here.

1/19/2008 11:54:22 AM Is it bad to spoil women?  

silkpanties53
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,876)
Baytown, TX
62, joined Dec. 2007

I say keep looking and find that one
love that likes to be spoiled

1/19/2008 12:38:39 PM Is it bad to spoil women?  
luvinlifetothem
Over 1,000 Posts (1,749)
Biddeford, ME
50, joined Mar. 2007

I dont want to be spoiled. I want to be treated like the wonderful lady (perfect..HELL NO...but Im a good person) I am...and I want to find a wonderful man I can love and respect too. The occasional..oh honey you had a hard day..let me rub your feet ect.. if thats spoiling..well than yeah, I think thats needed..on a give and take basis! We take turns supporting each other! I want a man who has my back..and when Im down, will pick me up..give me love and kisses, and I am strong enough to do the same for him!

There is nothing wrong with doing something special for your loved one. It only becomes bad if there is no reciprocation...then, yeah, fella's, its time to consider that you are NOT in a give and take relationship...just the kind where you are giving and shes taking. So walk away, and find a lady who respects and wants a REAL relationship!

Its bad to spoil anything. But mutual respect, love and affection? I hardly call that spoiling. Its up to you to figure out when its not that..and go find a real lady!

Still looking for my real man...so go figure, huh?

There are ladies out there who appreciate the real men.
And are not looking for the "bad boy" syndrome..believe me. I fell for the 'nice guy' syndrome, and got screwed over that way...so..it works both ways gentlemen.

Give me a man who treats me like a queen, and he will be king of our castle. Thats all Im saying.
JMO
Luvin