Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals login

At times, you can t inform your secrets to your people fearing that they could possibly judge you, but you can tell them to a stranger for the reason that they barely know anything about your life. free dates in maryland If you have been going to become a close friend with your companion, please share what would be vital for him or her to know. What ensues is the initially proper slutty phase of my adult life. japan hookup app This can also be when you can share any strategies that may well help them during this course of action.

how to find hookups near me

Randy made some effort to engage Jules once again but the calls were not going via. richmond hookup Discover what kind of this guy he is with these queries. And I m nevertheless understanding that it s not a topic to be avoided, but embraced. okcupid tgirl If an individual makes 1 of our users feel uncomfortable or unwelcome, we ban them, she wrote.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/19/2010 3:39:04 PM If Hillary would have won  
melodicharmony9
Overland Park, KS
43, joined Jul. 2010

I knew from the beggining that Obama screwed us out of the chance to have some real leadership in the white house when he won the nomination.Now I am truly pissed.We had a chance to have the Clintons back and Obama along with Oprah took that opportinity away from us.

Obama just plain sucks.I mean he was elected with a majority in congress and he can't get a damn thing done.He's been kissing the rupublican's a** the whole way and I have lost all faith in him.

I truly believe that if Hillary was president right now things would be getting done.I gaurantee you she wouldn't be trying to please the republicans because they won't be pleased with anything a democrat does.This reaching across the isle trying to play nice is not working and it never will.

When the republicans have control they don't give a damn about what the democrats want.
Why are all these democrats acting so weak?The American people voted them in for a reason.
Why won't they stand up for what they believe in?Their acting so pathetic and I just don't think we would have this situation if Hillary was president.

What do you all think?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/19/2010 11:18:49 PM If Hillary would have won  

idlehour
Over 2,000 Posts (2,259)
Montgomery, AL
61, joined May. 2009

I agree with ya 100%....I'm a democrat thru and thru, forgive my german but, obama is one spineless, shiftless sob. We thought we were geting a Tiger, what we actually got was a barn yard weasel. Hillary would have been much better in getting America back to work, something obama seems oblivious too.

11/9/2010 12:50:41 PM If Hillary would have won  
elmenreich
Chula Vista, CA
44, joined Nov. 2010

Hilary's waaaaaaaay too ingrained in American corporate culture to make a good president. She might as well be Sarah Palin.

11/13/2010 8:24:37 PM If Hillary would have won  

idlehour
Over 2,000 Posts (2,259)
Montgomery, AL
61, joined May. 2009

Quote from elmenreich:
Hilary's waaaaaaaay too ingrained in American corporate culture to make a good president. She might as well be Sarah Palin.

That makes absolutely no sense at all...if I didnt remind myself, I'd think Obama was a republican. A complete waste as a president.

12/12/2010 3:24:43 PM If Hillary would have won  
cassie777
Lake Havasu City, AZ
74, joined Aug. 2010

You said it very well - I certainly agree with you. I was hoping Hilary would be
elected - I do think things would be a lot different if she had won the election.

1/5/2011 11:24:30 PM If Hillary would have won  

luvlegolas19761
Over 1,000 Posts (1,056)
Saint Augustine, FL
30, joined Mar. 2009

Obama is a centrist, hes doing fine, we will never have a liberal president in this country, even Clinton, who i would have elected for life, was a centrist in my opinion. count your blessings and re-elect him in 2 years

1/20/2011 8:24:26 AM If Hillary would have won  

danguitarman
Redding, CA
63, joined Aug. 2007

Wasn't Bill Clinton the guy who adopted the republican idea of "ending welfare as we know it" and kicking millions of people off of welfare? Wasn't it Bill Clinton who said, every chance he got: "The era of big government is over." Wasn't it also Bill and Hillary Clinton who failed miserably togerther in attempting to reform health insurance in any way at all!!!

The big reason that liberals coalesced around Obama as the anti-Hillary candidate in 2008 was because SHE SUPPORTED THE WAR-MONGERING REPUBLICANS who led us into the Iraq fiasco, not only when she voted to support it in 2003; but she also CONTINUED to support the Iraq invasion and occupation in 2004, 2005, 2006. 2007 amd evem in 2008 she wouldn't say the war was a mistake. How can any liberal support her for president when she was so wrong and so obstinate in her support of the war in Iraq? She was Joe Liebermann in a dress!

Obama and Pelosi have done many good things. His popularity is going up and the economy will improve. He will end up being a much beloved president and that is a vey good thing for the country. I'm glad that Obama is President.

4/26/2011 3:48:28 AM If Hillary would have won  

evenayre
Portland, ME
52, joined Apr. 2011

Well the Clinton regime did a fine job the first time. That was the only period in my life that I can remember when I knew absolutely no one who was unemployed or even underemployed. It was like the return of Boomtown USA.

The democrats claim to have fronted Obama not on the premise of making a good president, but on "who can beat Bush." WTF people; Mickey Mouse could have beat Bush. Personally, I think there was some shady back room shit going on there.

I was ready to vote Hillary. I was ready to chant "Evita" in the streets. Like Luv said, I would have voted Clinton for life.

4/27/2011 1:02:08 AM If Hillary would have won  

mischiefmanaged
Over 2,000 Posts (3,153)
Bellevue, WA
47, joined Jul. 2010

I was listening to some teens talk. Someone else was complaining about their disappointment in obama. Another teen said "stop giving them [politicians] power they don't have." His message was simple. If you want change, you have to work for change. Politicians can't do it alone. hmm. reminds me of someone's campaign message. who was that? *shrug*

what we have is a broken system. When we were a small country, in terms of population, our system was a pretty good idea. the people could shape their future. But now we are so large and disconnected from each other we argue about "now", without even considering the future, causing essentially a stalemate. Occasionally we get some progress, and sometimes we regress. But it's the system that's broke. and WE are the system. therefore we fully deserve all this f#ckeduppery until we come together and decide how WE shape our future.

after WWII most countries were a wreck. They had to rebuild everything. Labor, capital and government decided how to put their energy ($$, beliefs, actual work, mutual risk, social investment etc.) *Together* and rebuild themselves. Now many countries are becoming competitors in practically everything. Infrastructure, education, energy, production...our competitors are living proof of success regarding many of the strategies our people and politicians *believe* won't work. What have we done? basically left everything to go to waste. Mostly b/c we've let capital stir up our differences and get us to fight each other, while wall street reaps all the benefit from our apathy and anger.

the failure of politicians IS our failure.

6/21/2011 5:36:46 PM If Hillary would have won  
misshunnybee
Houston, TX
44, joined May. 2011

Hillary's rule would have been vastly different. It's a female perspective and that would have brought around huge change that we really needed.

7/1/2011 11:09:50 AM If Hillary would have won  
celan
Denver, CO
35, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from misshunnybee:
Hillary's rule would have been vastly different. It's a female perspective and that would have brought around huge change that we really needed.

Wow Hillary's a woman...... I aways though Hillary was a man in drag

7/10/2011 6:45:17 PM If Hillary would have won  
butterflyg1
Clifton, NJ
46, joined Jun. 2011

8/31/2011 3:13:29 AM If Hillary would have won  

maxtronger
Vancouver, WA
38, joined Mar. 2011

Wouldn't have mattered if she won. The big corporations are the superpower and we keep giving them what money we have so that they can turn our government against us. We need to stop being a separatist country and all come together tor change because there really is no dem/rep there's only the $$$/broke parties

9/3/2011 8:31:37 PM If Hillary would have won  
tercium
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,255)
Hemet, CA
49, joined Nov. 2010

She was a lot more liberal, had a better health care plan and probably would have championed the true liberal wing of the Democratic ticket

10/1/2011 9:39:24 PM If Hillary would have won  

stocky40
Baytown, TX
46, joined Sep. 2011

I would be ELATED. I hope she runs again and wins.

12/17/2011 12:54:26 PM If Hillary would have won  

soundandsage
Sacramento, CA
46, joined Apr. 2009

Quote from mischiefmanaged:
I was listening to some teens talk. Someone else was complaining about their disappointment in obama. Another teen said "stop giving them [politicians] power they don't have." His message was simple. If you want change, you have to work for change. Politicians can't do it alone....the failure of politicians IS our failure.

Good point. I have my complaints about Obama, but I'd have complaints about any president. The grass is always greener under a different candidate. Real change comes from all of us.

3/12/2012 7:51:05 AM If Hillary would have won  

aparlay
Seattle, WA
46, joined Mar. 2012

America can't stand to see a black men bring us togather WOW. Yoll kno who/what I'm talkin about.
Everbody around the world is watch this hate haterz.....
PASS PRESIDENT OBOMAS AMERICAN
JOBS BILL and CONGRESS STOP BLOCKIN ALL BILLS aimed to stop BIGG WALLSTREET MONEY....that yoll heve ...or claim too have.
It take time to turn YEARS of slavery...hate... and somemo ****
Around yoll act like everything didn't happen. Wake the **** up.
Enjoy your day. : )

4/17/2012 4:57:04 PM If Hillary would have won  
imlonely52
Niles, MI
57, joined Mar. 2012

You are apsolutely right...if Oprah had kept her f**g mouth & pocket book out of the race Hilary would've been president....

4/19/2012 2:57:00 PM If Hillary would have won  
mspookie1967
Louisville, KY
47, joined Jan. 2012

I was wondering who was going to be honest; I feel ya.

Quote from soundandsage:
Good point. I have my complaints about Obama, but I'd have complaints about any president. The grass is always greener under a different candidate. Real change comes from all of us.

5/24/2012 3:49:50 PM If Hillary would have won  

posiezier
Dallas, TX
50, joined May. 2012

Hillary president?, you know when that happened I thought that was a joke.

6/28/2012 4:15:27 PM If Hillary would have won  

eriktistight
Over 1,000 Posts (1,988)
Dayton, OH
29, joined Jun. 2012

The economy would have probably been better than this OBAMACARE Crap!