Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight singles

That way, the particular person viewing your profile has a choice of concerns to ask, he says, producing it simpler on each of you. lake havasu personals I fell in appreciate with my childhood very best pal, who I met prior to we even had smartphones. It uses a related swipe feature to Tinder, but premium members can also rewind to give someone a second chance, if you might have been too hasty the initially time. hotmail latino iniciar sesion And web sites could be compelled to confront the darker side of their industry, and present far more robust armor against it.

ts hookup app

It claims to have higher achievement prices on all its matches produced. speed dating macon ga But this is not merely a hookup story swap meet among funny close friends. AARP is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization that empowers people today to opt for how they reside as they age. bedpage houston If, having said that, the interest in a second date is either not mutual or nonexistent, as extended as you both survive it, you can learn from that knowledge and up your game for the next initially date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/5/2008 6:26:09 AM Should I be Offended (Can I also have male opinions)  

luvly3
Pahoa, HI

It's real enough if he's telling her he loves her ...and it seems to be pretty real to her???

2/5/2008 7:30:15 AM Should I be Offended (Can I also have male opinions)  

katiescarlett72
Plano, TX

It's real enough if he's telling her he loves her ...and it seems to be pretty real to her???

Wow. You're 35 and you still think every guy who says "I love you" means it?

Let me know where you stand in the Easter Bunny, would ya?

2/5/2008 5:53:39 PM Should I be Offended (Can I also have male opinions)  

pichick712
Brookhaven, PA

Girl,
he's playing games with you. Plain and simple. What he's doing is disrespectful to you. I would not put up with it.

2/5/2008 8:57:40 PM Should I be Offended (Can I also have male opinions)  

nicrkitty36
Lake Worth, FL

always trust your gut......

2/5/2008 9:24:46 PM Should I be Offended (Can I also have male opinions)  

elanabanana
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Girl, don't buy it. "If there was anything going on why would I talk to her in front of you?" My dad pulled that one on my own mom TWICE. Don't buy it.

2/5/2008 9:33:55 PM Should I be Offended (Can I also have male opinions)  

elanabanana
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Oh, and BTW. I think guys SHOULD have friends that are females. Don't get me wrong here. I'm just saying that "in front of you" line usually a surefire sign. If he introduces you to her, and she seems cool then that's a different matter.

Hey, who knows! Maybe she'll end up becoming YOU'RE new best friend!

[Edited 2/5/2008 10:02:24 PM]

2/5/2008 9:50:59 PM Should I be Offended (Can I also have male opinions)  

reenie4
Milwaukee, WI

I think you're over reacting! If he didn't want to be with you, he wouldn't! What? A guy can't have female friends? FFS, is there a time limit on when you call friends for advise? Jayyyyyyyyysus. He expresses his feelings and makes future plans with you! I would be more concerned if he tried to hide it from you, the fact that he can be himself and include you in conversations with his friends speaks volumes! I don't see anything here that suggests this guy is cheating on you. I think you may be a tad insecure. JMO

2/6/2008 9:45:33 AM Should I be Offended (Can I also have male opinions)  

ethie
Brentwood, NY

People usually put their best foot forward for the first few dates.
If that's his best, I would start running now..

2/6/2008 10:16:35 AM Should I be Offended (Can I also have male opinions)  

wallace2355
Deland, FL

It seems to me that he may be keeping his options open, if things fail with you.Did he ask you to go the the reggea club? I wouldn't feel threatened if he keeps an open invitation to you. If he likes to go places with out you, and maybe tells you he can't be reached then maybe you should be concerned. He could also be checking to see if you are going to be over possesive towards him in the future.Oh ya, contrairy to earlier advise a man sometimes makes comments to a female of interest that he is desired by other women to stimulate deeper attraction, however not the best way of going about it.

2/6/2008 3:50:17 PM Should I be Offended (Can I also have male opinions)  

ladyvirtue52
Redding, CA

The issue here is that he does not respect you. If he did, he would have never made that call to a co-worker in front of you. His reasoning for trying to make you think it is ok by pointing out the fact that he made the call in front is just an excuse. When red flags come out, pay attention to them. You might find yourself regreting it later if you don't. We have a tendency to over look those red flags when we want the relationship to work, but it will bite you in the butt later. Trust me, there is more to come with these types of antics. Inviting you for a romantic weekend with him is not necessarily the next step to a relationship. Make sure your not just going to be a steady booty call for him. Be careful and guard your heart! I went through this scenerio and it did bite me in the butt!

2/7/2008 11:02:04 AM Should I be Offended (Can I also have male opinions)  

bouquet
Temecula, CA

Your relationship is special to you . Alot of players do pull lots of tricks . . . . But to listen to negative advise from anyone , especially here is a mistake . Even your familly and very best friends shouldnt have the last word either . This man sounds " imature " and maybe a little insensitive ~ NO MAN IS PERFICT ~ Believe in youre ability to see for your self .

2/7/2008 12:09:34 PM Should I be Offended (Can I also have male opinions)  

easy111
Eden Prairie, MN

It sounds to me like he's gaming you. He already has you lined up for the sure thing but is looking for other action. DUMP HIM BEFORE HE REALLY BREAKS YOUR HEART.
He's wanting his cake and eating it too..I hate cliches but it fits.

2/7/2008 12:37:27 PM Should I be Offended (Can I also have male opinions)  

fatblack
Tickfaw, LA

i got issues like that i think my woman got guys come over to her job and she talks to them i ask her what they talk about she tells me none of her dam business so you know what i do i found friends to talk to and everytime i call or they call me she gets mad but wants to hide the fact that she can talk to people but i cant so i would not trust that friends thing boo maybe he needs to put her aside and get help from you because some women can cause problems and remember LOOKS AINT EVERYTHING BOO THE COVER ON A BOOK CAN SEEM SO PRETTY BUT THE WORDS COMING FROM THE INSIDE CAN BE VERY DULL AND UNPLEASANT BUT I JUST GO THROUGH THE DAY AND WHEN I TAKE A SHOWER AND GET READY TO LAY DOWN THATS WHEN I HIT THE BED I SAY F*CKIT AND FORGET ALL ABOUT THAT DAY BUT IT DONT WORK FOR EVERYONE SO FOLLOW YOUR HEART I WOULD ASK YOUR SELF THIS IS A PRETTY MAN WORTH MORE THAN A GOOD RELATIONSHIP THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY

2/7/2008 12:40:44 PM Should I be Offended (Can I also have male opinions)  

fatblack
Tickfaw, LA

KATIE SCATRAT YOU NEED TO RESPECT PEOPLE MINES YOU DONT HAVE A WOMAN OR A MAN AND YOU ALWAYS JUMPING ON PEOPLE LIKE YOU KNOW HOW EVERYTHING GO AGE AINT NOTHING BOUT A NUMBER REMEMBER HOW THE TEACHER CAN AND F*CKED THAT LITTLE BOY SO GO SUCK ON A BOOK AND SHIT THE WORDS OUT BLUE YOU NERDY PUNK P*SSY PIE FACE ASS LOVER GIRL YOU

2/7/2008 12:48:27 PM Should I be Offended (Can I also have male opinions)  

silkpanties53
Baytown, TX

WOOOOOOOOOOO

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6