Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal websites

Immediately after a handful of weeks of absolutely nothing, he replied saying he had been busy and he ll send my stuff. personal classifieds miami Her copy of my favourite anthology of Rupi Kaur s poetry, and a similar Diptyque candle to one of my own triggered me to smile at the serendipity of it all. com and resigned myself to this experiment being a waste of each my money and my time. free snap hookup Each of us could speak of it to our spouses and both of us could speak to a Church audience in the presence of the other with no embarrassment.

hookup nearby review

If you believe issues went properly, do not be afraid to let him or her know. oakland dating site Numerous people today feel that guys should propose to their lady in a dreamy, romantic manner as girls do not prefer taking the lead in such matters. Taking your match s suggestion can show them that you are interested in finding out extra about them. bronx bedpage com © Egton Medical Information Systems Restricted.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/9/2006 9:30:47 PM Friends with benefits....  

oshkoshdude19
Oshkosh, WI

1. Myth
2. Not a Myth

8/10/2006 2:34:29 AM Friends with benefits....  

emtnancy50
New London, WI

Im not sure about this poll..not enough information. Friends with benefits happens but this question doesnt make sense..

8/10/2006 11:00:47 AM Friends with benefits....  

oshkoshdude19
Oshkosh, WI

It does makes sense. I personally don't think it exists, unless there's an underground secret society.

I hear people having "friends with benefits" and they enjoy it because you are still friends with that person and have no obigation. It's just a friend you have sex with.

I believe that it's just talk because where do you find these people? How do you get to that point in the friendship and say "Hey, you know what? Let's have sex!" "Yeah I'm bored! Let's get naked!"

It doesn't work like like that. I want to know if "friends with benefits" are real and where do I find these women? (2nd part of the question is sarcasm.)

[Edited 8/10/2006 11:01:30 AM]

8/10/2006 11:50:54 AM Friends with benefits....  

jsncz123
Jihlava
Czech Republic

Get out more

8/11/2006 12:55:52 AM Friends with benefits....  

chucky_t
Akron, IN

It does happen. Maybe not as often as the media or others would lead you to believe, but it is real. You would not normally just go out and meet a "friend with benefits", at least I never hear of anyone doing. It grows from a common need with a good close friend. Someone you build a good friendship with and trust.

In the cases I know about, it was mostly single parents or career people that put in long hours and just did not have time to date. One small group was a few close friends that kept sex only within the group because of the diseases that was around. New members was only with the approval of the whole group. They are very selective and I know it has been going on for close to 20 years now. I believe it is now up to three men and seven women. Started out with one man and three women.

I know of another case where the woman is in a relationship with a husband that she loves but he is not capable of sex, she has a friend that fills in that need with her husband's knowledge.

It does happen, maybe not always the way the movies or TV presents it, but it is out there.

8/11/2006 3:33:41 AM Friends with benefits....  

emtnancy50
New London, WI

I had a friend with benefits a couple years ago, we were both single, but his son came first. It was fun and we were just a phone call away.

[Edited 8/11/2006 3:35:02 AM]

8/11/2006 4:31:14 PM Friends with benefits....  

oshkoshdude19
Oshkosh, WI

Chucky, that is the answer I am seeking. I admit that I am one of those busy business people who don't really get out much, which is why I am seaching for a woman online.

Thank you very much for opening my mind a bit.

8/13/2006 8:08:12 PM Friends with benefits....  

kiddwest
Garden City, KS

Hey Chucky, wanna be 'friends'??

8/14/2006 3:05:20 AM Friends with benefits....  

chucky_t
Akron, IN

I am always interested in friends Kid...LOL

8/17/2006 12:01:57 AM Friends with benefits....  

wcnd420
Dayton, OH

i need a frind wit benafites any one up for da challinge

8/23/2006 3:04:44 PM Friends with benefits....  

grrlanachronism
Centralia, WA

I've done it before.

8/23/2006 3:43:35 PM Friends with benefits....  

krazz
Whittier, CA

Well that was an "insightful" response.

8/23/2006 4:19:50 PM Friends with benefits....  

grrlanachronism
Centralia, WA

If you were talking to me...

Ha ha. I know. I'm just deep like that...

8/23/2006 9:57:45 PM Friends with benefits....  

nashman
Dixon, IL

I am currently in such a relationship, although because of distance it is getting less and less. I love that arrangement and so does my friend.

We have been "friends" for well over 6 years. I think it works well.

however, once you decide you want more than "friends" it is time to say goodbye.

and then go for the "real" thing. The "real thing" is hard to find. That is why you are all here, looking for it. Am I right.?????

8/24/2006 6:53:44 AM Friends with benefits....  

krazz
Whittier, CA

Nope.... Don't you think "best friends" is an essential part of the "real thing?" If not, shallowness prevails.

And some of us are here, just for the forums.

[Edited 8/24/2006 6:55:08 AM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9