Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www megapersonals

I told him I didn t have to have to be Jewish to be horrifically offended, and he said, It s a joke. lesbihonest jersey shore For folks who obtain long distance partners on the web, their relationships get off to a special get started. 79 every single for 5 or $1. backpage orlando listcrawler Hindsight being 20/20, meeting a total stranger at a secluded park in the middle of the afternoon on a weekday almost certainly wasn t the safest selection, but I m nonetheless alive, so all s nicely that ends properly, I suppose.

megapersons

The medical doctor could not offer any hope, she says. single ladies in lancaster ca But we do ask you a bit about your interests, preferences, and so on the more you inform us, the much better the match is most likely to be. Friended may well be created for creating mates but several of its good results stories have turned romantic. what do australian girls like CMB is great for ladies if you happen to be looking for a extended term factor due to the fact I located by means of my investigation that the highest quality guys are right here.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/15/2008 4:34:27 PM Most ROMANTIC place?  
megoriley
Lawrenceburg, KY
31, joined Dec. 2007

The most romantic place I've ever been to was Paris, France.. beautiful city, culture, language, ppl.. everything was gorgeous and breath taking!!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/8/2008 10:13:50 PM Most ROMANTIC place?  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Tamarinda, Costa Rica
Beautiful beaches, gentle warm breezes, and a calm star lit nights!

5/10/2008 11:21:42 AM Most ROMANTIC place?  
ordpilot
Bloomingdale, IL
59, joined Apr. 2008

Swiss Alps...

It isn't where you are at, it is who you are with....feelings come out with the right person in the right place. You put the right mate in the wrong setting and the emotions will be stiffled by that 'fish-outta-water' feeling.

I've seen the World solo....after a while even Notre Dame (in Paris or South Bend) is just another pile of bricks and mortar. When seen and shared through a lover's eye is is magnificent.

Tim

8/6/2008 12:42:47 PM Most ROMANTIC place?  
sinatra877
Edgewater, FL
49, joined Aug. 2008

I had a girlfriend meet me in Jordan while I took some time off. Just a small hole in the wall joint near a spice market. When the sun went down it had a purplish-orange hue as you can hear the final prayers being broadcasted. You can also smell the aromatic spices in the desert breeze though the arched, windows with billowing curtains. It was a memory searing time.

8/15/2008 11:08:59 PM Most ROMANTIC place?  
denguefever
Lancashire
United Kingdom
50, joined Dec. 2007

Quote from sinatra877:
I had a girlfriend meet me in Jordan while I took some time off. Just a small hole in the wall joint near a spice market. When the sun went down it had a purplish-orange hue as you can hear the final prayers being broadcasted. You can also smell the aromatic spices in the desert breeze though the arched, windows with billowing curtains. It was a memory searing time.

Aww hell yeah ... check out these photos ... http://www.dunx.net/page2/page4/page4.html

They are from the Sinai, looking over towards Saudi and Jordan ... the sun is coming up and its beautiful ...

8/19/2008 2:52:26 PM Most ROMANTIC place?  
lucysueloo
Washington, NC
50, joined Apr. 2008

PARIS??? really. I went there and it smelled like the sewer, everywhere I went, that was all I could smell. I went all over Paris. There were some beautiful things to see, and Im glad I had the experience to go, but I never want to go again, my friends felt the same way. But I know people that go every year and love it.

Garmish Germany at the foot of the Swiss Alps, now that is about as romatical as you can get.

8/25/2008 8:27:23 PM Most ROMANTIC place?  
goodfella069
Rochester, NY
27, joined Aug. 2008

anywhere in italy venice in paticular

8/25/2008 11:22:54 PM Most ROMANTIC place?  
sinatra877
Edgewater, FL
49, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from lucysueloo:
PARIS??? really. I went there and it smelled like the sewer, everywhere I went, that was all I could smell. I went all over Paris. There were some beautiful things to see, and Im glad I had the experience to go, but I never want to go again, my friends felt the same way. But I know people that go every year and love it.

Garmish Germany at the foot of the Swiss Alps, now that is about as romatical as you can get.

Garmisch-Berchesgarten is a bit overrated IMHO. There are soooo many tourists and a valid German tourist trap. Although that massive church cuckoo clock in the town square is gorgeous and a source of amazement. You should take a look at nearby Innsbruck, Austria. It is by far a very scenic place and the Alps have alot of grandeur and there is something about visiting places with granduer...it's good for the soul, good for the spirit.

8/26/2008 4:22:24 PM Most ROMANTIC place?  
sinatra877
Edgewater, FL
49, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from goodfella069:
anywhere in italy venice in paticular

If Paris is bad in the summer Venice is worse. Although the visual ambience is gorgeous and both cities are famously historic, the Paris Sewers exudes the odor of hundreds of years of filth and Venice...well it hasn't been used as open sewers anymore but with it's present smell in late Spring to late Fall...you couldn't tell. They both smell like ein Grosse Scheisse!

You want to see one of the most beautiful cities in the World with majesty and cultural history for you, your partner and maybe your kids? Go to Vienna, Austria. But pack some Euros...cause it ain't cheap.

8/27/2008 9:12:12 AM Most ROMANTIC place?  
otheah
Painesville, OH
44, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from denguefever:
Quote from sinatra877:

Aww hell yeah ... check out these photos ... http://www.dunx.net/page2/page4/page4.html

They are from the Sinai, looking over towards Saudi and Jordan ... the sun is coming up and its beautiful ...

I have to agree. I was only 15 years old when I visited Sinai, but the beauty is still etched in my memory. The sunset is absolutely gorgeous. My fondest memories are from my year spent in Cairo and my travels throughout the area. Thanks for sharing the pics. Brings back memories

9/1/2008 7:32:17 AM Most ROMANTIC place?  
davidmr
Westport, IN
55, joined Aug. 2008

Germany was very romantic, Even though I was alone(it was for work). In a few weeks I will see how Poland compares. The women I've been told by the Germans are HOT!!!

[Edited 9/1/2008 7:34:01 AM ]

9/7/2008 9:29:44 AM Most ROMANTIC place?  
driverman48
Yonkers, NY
69, joined Aug. 2008

Sorrento or Capri or Florence Italy.

9/10/2008 10:30:49 PM Most ROMANTIC place?  

keykeper34
Over 1,000 Posts (1,361)
Boise, ID
63, joined Apr. 2008

Any place I share with that special someone.

9/11/2008 3:40:57 AM Most ROMANTIC place?  
cl1988
Rohnert Park, CA
29, joined Aug. 2008

new york down by the peir near 41st and 42nd street. past port authority during the sunset

9/17/2008 2:36:15 PM Most ROMANTIC place?  
somelikeithot1
Corona del Mar, CA
60, joined Aug. 2008

my bedroom!!!!

9/24/2008 6:35:54 PM Most ROMANTIC place?  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,679)
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

The IguazĂș Falls, Argentina.....250 jumps of the most cristaline, rambotious water I have ever seen.

Duchessa.

10/26/2008 1:31:08 PM Most ROMANTIC place?  
seadog10
Surprise, AZ
72, joined Jun. 2008

Bermuda, I lived there in the 60's - quaint & quiet, it is 'Paradise Lost'. Oh the beach's and diving are to die for!

10/26/2008 3:14:21 PM Most ROMANTIC place?  
blondinmohave
Fort Mohave, AZ
74, joined Dec. 2007

Fiji, the most beautiful sunsets

10/26/2008 10:14:10 PM Most ROMANTIC place?  
wyvernlord
Chandler, AZ
47, joined Sep. 2008

Any place with the right person can be romantic, however, if I was going to choose the place ahead of time, sunset over the NIle river, or among the sand dunes of the Sahara at sunset would be high on my list.

Standing in front of the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas with the fountatins going and a romantic song playing could also be quite interesting.

And a late night cruise around London in one of the open top double decker busses would pass as romantic.

Hell, to be with that someone special, I would even find the local park down the street romantic

11/5/2008 8:03:38 AM Most ROMANTIC place?  
passionnjoy
West Boylston, MA
46, joined Oct. 2008

There are sooooo many romantic places- BUT monkey beach in Penang Malaysia is amazing!!!! You can hire a boat captain to bring you there and cook for you, and treat you like royalty. It can be very quiet at times, and I think that's when it is the most romantic- feeling as if you have a piece of the ocean- warm and beautiful, surounded by palm trees- to yourself! It's amazing!!!

11/5/2008 12:00:06 PM Most ROMANTIC place?  
driverman48
Yonkers, NY
69, joined Aug. 2008

Visited Sorrento & Capri this summer.Absolutely beautiful & very romantic. Next year going to Stromboli. Check it out on the web.

11/11/2008 6:13:58 PM Most ROMANTIC place?  
007shark
Crystal River, FL
41, joined Aug. 2008

I think Korfu, Greece is a quaint, romantic place.

11/11/2008 6:18:05 PM Most ROMANTIC place?  

meh777
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,093)
Midland, TX
40, joined Oct. 2007

Sitting on the floor on a fluffy rug in front of the fireplace with candles lit here and there leaning against my love while we are propped up on pillows with soft music playing in the background while we stare into eachother eyes just before we kiss.... whew I gotta stop there lol

If I have to pick a traveling place I would have to say at sunset on the top deck of a cruise ship with his arms wrapped around me

[Edited 11/11/2008 6:19:19 PM ]

11/11/2008 6:19:13 PM Most ROMANTIC place?  
007shark
Crystal River, FL
41, joined Aug. 2008

meh, is that in Italy or France?

11/11/2008 6:20:35 PM Most ROMANTIC place?  

meh777
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,093)
Midland, TX
40, joined Oct. 2007

I see Paris I see France I see Sharks underpants

Shark I don't care where as long as I am in a wonderful mans arms

12/4/2008 11:53:11 PM Most ROMANTIC place?  
eric63
Douglass, KS
54, joined Jul. 2007

puket thailand, rent a boat on he adaman sea, quiet, beautiful....that was before the sunami.....has any one been since?

12/6/2008 7:02:09 PM Most ROMANTIC place?  

hannafree
Freeport, ME
67, joined Oct. 2008

I agree that for "romance", it depends on who you are with. But Italy has to be the most vital, alive, and romantic place I've been. Lived in Sicily for awhile, and the people are so at peace with their love for each other, expecially family.
But wait! There was the white sand beach in the Yucatan. Sailing/cruising, when the weather was nice was an exceptionally romantic lifestyle. Or, better yet, right here by the fire. Oh hell, it's all romantic, this whole earth. Just wish I could share it right now with someone.

1/12/2009 11:17:37 AM Most ROMANTIC place?  
rubythewes
Over 2,000 Posts (2,781)
Kennesaw, GA
72, joined Jan. 2009

The water always does it for me, so as far as romantic I'd say the Windjammer Barefoot Cruise I went on through the US & British Virgin Islands. Of course... They're out of business now...

[Edited 1/12/2009 11:18:00 AM ]

1/12/2009 12:03:15 PM Most ROMANTIC place?  
gwennie25
Charlotte, NC
27, joined Jan. 2009

I would LOVE to go to Paris!!!

1/14/2009 5:20:42 PM Most ROMANTIC place?  
dnatcat
Natchez, LA
60, joined Aug. 2008

In the US?...Hawaii no doubt!

Around the world?...Rio De Janiero!

Paris sucks! Get a room why dontcha!

1/15/2009 5:58:16 PM Most ROMANTIC place?  
dnatcat
Natchez, LA
60, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from hannafree:
I agree that for "romance", it depends on who you are with. But Italy has to be the most vital, alive, and romantic place I've been. Lived in Sicily for awhile, and the people are so at peace with their love for each other, expecially family.
But wait! There was the white sand beach in the Yucatan. Sailing/cruising, when the weather was nice was an exceptionally romantic lifestyle. Or, better yet, right here by the fire. Oh hell, it's all romantic, this whole earth. Just wish I could share it right now with someone.
...I can't even imagine how the married men and women in Italy are "trained" to live with the husband's mother too?...The mom cleans and cooks, while the wife makes babies! Mmmmm? I don't know how romantic that might be, but I do like the idea!

PS...That's why they are screwing in the streets!

[Edited 1/15/2009 6:01:57 PM ]

1/28/2009 4:35:06 AM Most ROMANTIC place?  
mark6860
Syracuse, NY
49, joined Jun. 2008

nude beach in palos verdes CALIF 90274 at night full moon

1/28/2009 1:35:59 PM Most ROMANTIC place?  
turbodoc
Noblesville, IN
67, joined Dec. 2008

For me, Salzburg, Austria, is the most romantic place. Munich is also a romantic city (for really large cities). I also agree that the desert can be very romantic at dusk or dawn.

1/29/2009 12:35:37 PM Most ROMANTIC place?  
jesse72
Over 1,000 Posts (1,013)
Livingston, MT
45, joined Nov. 2008

The city Wuerzburg in germany where i grew up. It's Wine-country, a great historic city with beautifull street-cafe's and restaurants. A castle overlooking the city and beautifull lighting at night.

1/29/2009 2:18:08 PM Most ROMANTIC place?  
61sunshine
Over 2,000 Posts (2,284)
North Augusta, SC
71, joined May. 2007

Hawaii espically the island of Maui. Beautiful sunsets, lovery scery along the coast Unfortunally, now I have no one to visit with me and be romantic!

2/8/2009 3:34:14 PM Most ROMANTIC place?  
peggyjane19
Erlanger, KY
62, joined Feb. 2009

i think venice italy would be very romantic. iwould like to go there someday. i love art structure , the buildings is so interesting. i luv boating too.life is one big chance. you have to go for it. your life is a journey, you never know where it will take you,

2/17/2009 9:05:39 AM Most ROMANTIC place?  
wisegirl33
Over 1,000 Posts (1,589)
Queensland
Australia
53, joined Dec. 2007

Prior to reading the last posting, I was going to also write that Venice does have something that is most unusual about it - all those waterways I guess - but the smell of the city, does kill the architectural wonder of it.

I loved Salzburg Austria as well - found it similar to something out of a Grims Fairytale - it was so lovely with those cobbled streets.

Thirdly, visit any gorgeous Japanese garden complete with religious, historical temples and savour the peace and tranquility of those places....

I love snow and usually live in such a hot climate, so I would have to say that anything that has that lovely white powder stuff, captures my imagination as well.

Actually - any place where you want to get away from your usual routine, is quite a holiday...

Regards, wisegirl33 - 18 Feb 09 at 108am Aest

2/23/2009 3:16:52 AM Most ROMANTIC place?  
bleedingrose
New Bern, NC
27, joined Feb. 2009

Tenerife beach in Mallorca, Spain...

The beaches on the Mediterranean Sea are beautiful and this one has Black sand...Very Romantic...I recommend the Marriott hotel and Resort in Mallorca as well

3/1/2009 12:50:17 AM Most ROMANTIC place?  
blssd2be
Oklahoma City, OK
38, joined Feb. 2009

Sitting on the hood of a 1954 Chevrolet Convertible with my friend and lover, overlooking any city on the side of any mountain facing west, and watching the sun go down, and the lights come up to compete with the Stars that God Himself spread through the skies.