Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames

Who knows, you might find somebody to spend your golden years with on one particular of these senior dating websites. free tampa chat rooms This forum is littered with stories from dads who focused on ladies instead of divorce, and these dads wonder why they re nonetheless not divorced years later. The app integrates seamlessly with social networking platforms such as Facebook, Spotify, and Instagram, allowing customers to showcase a variety of aspects of their character. citasconlatinas But LunchClick s servers are often wonky and you cant connect to it most of the occasions.

skipthegames sex

It can transform the nature of the conversation from a thing clinical and boring, to 1 that s a lot far more individual. dubois pa dating Customers will locate it fairly easy to navigate their way by means of this web site. But then tinder is geared towards fwb so it is not for you. adultlook oceanside We went for a pizza and it was as if we had identified each other our complete lives.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/17/2008 9:18:35 AM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

elaine47
Petersburg, IN

a bar is no different that being on here!
except one thing you can blame it on the
booze! ok........wonder how many have a drink
or two relaxing here and chatting.

the original quetion: not looking for sex online - post here.

3/17/2008 9:18:48 AM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

freebird50
Fairfax, VA

how do you have sex with a computer??

3/17/2008 9:30:18 AM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

yankeesweet
Aiken, SC

posting too...
Looking for friends right now and say so upfront in my profile.
Love sex too, but its got to be part of a comitted relationship.

Great thread and idea here.

3/17/2008 9:30:36 AM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

wino631
Huntington, NY

evil, I feel ya pal.

3/17/2008 9:31:18 AM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

wandering_soul
Kelowna, BC

Howdy again everyone!

Again, the purpose of this forum is so that you can post your thread saying you do NOT want to get winked at or contacted by anyone looking for a cyber or phone sexual relationship nor casual sex -- which I am NOT saying might happen down the road between two consenting adults. I am guessing for these folks, it might be a ways down that road!

YES... we all want, love and need SEX -- but in a committed (or non-committed... it's your choice) relationship.

But most people are looking for that One True Love to share life with!

Thanks for posting -- those of you looking for non-sexual, drop back through and see who's posted... someone interests you -- send them a note and tell them so! Get something started! Don't be shy! We now know you are OUT THERE!

Evelyn

[Edited 3/17/2008 9:33:40 AM]

3/17/2008 9:36:15 AM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

cinnamongirl65
St Catharines, ON

I want my vote to be counted too!!!Don't get me wrong i love to make love but with someone i have feelings for!!! Anything else is just unfeeling for me any way !!! I vale the person i choose to sleep with!

3/17/2008 9:45:40 AM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

i agree cinnamongirl there's something to be said about valuing the person you are with and having it reciprocated.it's not the same otherwise

[Edited 3/17/2008 9:47:34 AM]

3/17/2008 9:50:50 AM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

harriett
Homosassa, FL

No thanks, If iwanted sex (pc or phone or in person)

I could do that every day. I want a

loving committed relationship first.

It's all about the heart first.

3/17/2008 10:22:07 AM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

honeynubbin
Aurora, IL

Count me in as one of the ones looking for a relationship as opposed to cyber-whacking. As I state in my profile, I want passion.

Passion is the fire ignited between two lovers who have something more between them than just raging libidos and swollen body parts. It isn't a part of sex in cyberspace (and if someone could explain the attraction in that, I'd like to hear it).

3/17/2008 10:24:08 AM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

me4aminute_1
Rutland, IA

Not looking for sex online..............it is too easy to find that right close to home if that is what I am looking for.

3/17/2008 11:51:19 AM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

cinnamongirl65
St Catharines, ON

Chemistry is very important to me !!! I need to be able to have that first,trust,compatibility,similar morals and values and if u have children shared views on parenting it is extremely important i think....those are just a few things that factor in before i can decide

3/17/2008 3:39:31 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

susyk65
Appleton, WI

Looks like most of these guys are going to be single a long time....one nighters....no thanks!

3/17/2008 3:45:15 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

lost_in_albany
Albany, GA

Been single for over two months and still don't have any real solid prospects. Personally, I don't much care for the one night stand thing. I'd rather build a history with someone. It's nice to have other things to talk about than "Hey, do you remember that time we screwed?". That conversation has to get boring after a few times out.

3/17/2008 5:49:43 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

milpitasniceguy
Milpitas, CA

I'm not that kind of a guy, if you have no interest in someone for a long term relationship, then you shouldn't have sex with them.

3/17/2008 10:33:45 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

simplyme21
Paterson, NJ

same here

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12