Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

ihookup free

And if there s no purpose to go down that road, run (do not walk) away from that query into the safer territory of the first date topics listed beneath. gay dating geneva It s exciting, thrilling, and you can even discover some thing from it. You re attempting to see if hanging out with this individual will be a fun match for you, she explained. rentmen philly You truly hit the nail on the head with so several of the challenge areas that arise.

hot horny hookups

Most recent and greatest subjects in our totally free of charge Conversations region. kayla seaks And worst are these pictures are touched up . 99 / £8. craigslist sex san diego The Dating Game can present hours of entertainment for you and your pals, as nicely as supply creative new queries for you to use on dates.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/16/2008 1:33:00 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

gonesailingbabe
Des Moines, IA

I started the NEW GROUP topic - we'll see who jumps on board it!

3/16/2008 1:33:31 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

markmeunier
Timmins, ON

If the woman of my dreams asked me to have sex without some idea of a personal commitment I would say no. I could and have not ever had sex with any woman that I did not believe there was some possibility of a furtherance of our relationship. I would much rather take saltpeter (not that I have) or five knuckle shuffle the stress out of my body (which I have done). There are no hard feelings or explanations afterwards, no apologies or other detrimental issues to pass on like possible STDs and such. Sex with strangers is cheap and I value myself and every woman I will ever meet much more than that. I have rarely if ever been affected by lust without it being fired by my Love first, and the only times I can even remember this happening are from when I was too young to know the difference, and yet wise enough (or lucky enough?) to never go the distance.
Just remember that every woman is someones daughter and every man is someones son. Treat them with the respect you want your own children to receive and we will all make the world a much better and safer place with so many less tears and broken hearts.

Mark

[Edited 3/16/2008 1:40:45 PM]

3/16/2008 1:39:55 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

cse5711
Shelbyville, KY

Count me in...love and a wonderful relationship with someone special is my first priority

3/16/2008 1:41:22 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

ladysilky_1
Eureka, KS

Sex is easy to find! Just not lookin for that!!!! I am interested in a friend, then real relationship...

3/16/2008 1:43:29 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

wandering_soul
Kelowna, BC

You rock Gonesailingbabe! I am usually more on the ball that I was today! Ok... I am going to go check this new group out...

At least I have to say this about this forum -- this forum SAVED ME from giving up! This is a good way to "SEE" who is out there... and thank you all for being OPEN and REAL with us!

You are all GREAT people and I look forward to knowing you all better!

ev

3/16/2008 1:48:56 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

wandering_soul
Kelowna, BC

Gonesailingbabe - you created a group for people that WANT sex online...

Would anyone be interested in one called "NOT LOOKING FOR SEX ONLINE" and we can go in there and chat with people???

ev

[Edited 3/16/2008 2:03:49 PM]

3/16/2008 2:11:44 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

lainey285
Belington, WV

I am not looking for just sex. I want to find a friend. My best friend. Things may go from there.

3/16/2008 2:21:15 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

cincin3500
Lapeer, MI

I'm so glad to see all of you men posting here. I'm heading over to post my request with Dustin. Maybe if we get the group I'll find someone in my neck of the woods who melts my heart.

rjpoetic-"I am looking for that special woman that I can't wait to see when we are apart. The one that when we kiss I have to remind myself to breathe because she simply takes my breath away. I am looking for that woman that brings out the tender and animal sides of me simultaneously."

Sioux City, here I come

3/16/2008 2:21:58 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

gonesailingbabe
Des Moines, IA

LOL! Well I think that the notion here is that NONE of the REAL people seeking relationships on DH would be here if they were only seeking sex...so the entire membership of DH is the group - "Those not just looking for sex online"

unless what you are seeking is a committed relationship free from ANY sex? None. Zip. Nada - at all? (uh oh?)

if that's the case....

You might want to email personally a few of the ladies who have posted in the 30 minute orgasm thread...or others who have had pleasureable sexual experiences and miss the hell out of them......!

3/16/2008 2:22:39 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

hkm
Bloomington, IL

I am here. Count me in on this one !!!!!!!!!!!!

3/16/2008 2:23:05 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

chess66
Philadelphia, PA

Definitely not looking for sex.

3/16/2008 2:24:24 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

57rickie
Sioux Falls, SD

Add me to this list I AM NOT LOOKING FOR SEX ONLINE

3/16/2008 2:28:18 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

abeenorml
New Underwood, SD

no online fling for me either. Count me in, or out, as it were. lol

3/16/2008 2:29:59 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

beatricet
Knoxville, TN

For me, sex isn't part of dating, it's part of marriage. Nuff said.

3/16/2008 2:40:36 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

kary1
Grand Haven, MI

Sex online is EASY to find!
It's the love that's difficult to find!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12