Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps com

If you are searching for really like you have come to the appropriate location. craigslist dating alabama And it will take a really exceptional lady to achieve that. Statistically, guys move on to their next partner also rapid. fetlife app github download folder Even so, I keep in mind when we 1st began dating, I wondered if I really should inform persons or not.

free hookups near me

Yeah, so it was a great reminder for me to not take these apps seriously and delete them speedy I got in shape throughout the last few months and I not too long ago got a nicely paying job, which hopefully helps me carve out more quality time to meet appropriate people in the true globe Ok, on the internet dating is stupid for the reason that typical women get a fair share of messages and they can and DO decide on to be picky. alaska chat room Dating apps also gave me the possibility to discover my sexuality. A fast Google search revealed a lot of US primarily based assistance for older men and women. hookupcloud account You don t will need to overcomplicate it, just be organic you have performed the hard perform currently.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/16/2008 10:22:15 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

im not into casual sex.if i was,i could have all i could handle.i like to get to know someone and once it comes to that,the lovemaking is all it should be.

re: the idea about having a forum for people not looking for sex........how many people would be honest in that one best bet is to just get to know someone.always has been and will always be.

3/16/2008 10:26:06 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

12rugger
Morganville, NJ

How many of these guys are saying yes in hopes of getting laid...tee hee hee

3/16/2008 10:26:49 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

surelyugest
Nanaimo, BC

you can add me to this list please...

3/16/2008 10:29:38 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

diimples
San Pedro, CA

i ahve to add my name to this list!!!
but it doesnt really matter...next time i look in my inbox...there it is...and then its deleted!!!!

3/16/2008 10:32:45 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

bocky1019
Newark, DE

I'm not looking for sex here either..but if it hits me in the face I'm not running away...

3/17/2008 12:23:23 AM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

christi8680
Ithaca, NY

It's interesting to see the folks who have posted here.

I love the idea of having a "pervert block & lock out" button option. But since this site doesn't, here are a couple "safe-guards", I think I am going to implement for myself....

Before I show any FRIENDLY interest, I'm gonna be smart and take a gander as to which other threads they have posted on and what they have said.

Also, I'm gonna be mindful to those who ask me to be or have added me as a friend, only to see that one minute I'm there and the next, poof.....I'm gone. Or if they only tend to have chicks with skimpy clothing as their only friends they have up.

3/17/2008 12:32:16 AM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

familyguy58103
Los Angeles, CA

I don't think anyone here is averse to sex that comes as a result of a relationship formed on DH. I think it's just the obssession and the sex first attitude of so many people that wears really thin.

3/17/2008 12:46:21 AM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

justmemaree
Queensland
Australia

cyber sex, phone sex.............. not for this little black duck!!!!

3/17/2008 3:57:34 AM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

cmjanew
Sayre, PA

What if I don't see this thread....therefor don't post in it? Does that mean I want cyber-sex?

Whew - good thing I happened on here this am - whew. I may have been categorized incorrectly.

3/17/2008 4:03:40 AM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

luvmiiorhatemii
Kent, WA

I'm not looking for sex. If I was that in need for some sex I wouldn't be online. I would be at the nearest sex toy store. Lmao!! Jk. ::lol::

3/17/2008 4:28:18 AM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

susyk65
Appleton, WI

I am not looking for seX. That is easy to get if that's all I want.
I am looking for a decent guy that can carry on a conversation, and thinks from the heart. Someone that I may have a connection with that I can't wait to see his pic....or get to know more about him. Thats where I want to start.....at the beginning, and if he's in it for the long haul...then he could be the one.

This edit is for lusts question below me.....That is not a pole, that is a mirror in my daughter's room....not so lucky!

[Edited 3/17/2008 3:34:41 PM]

3/17/2008 4:39:50 AM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

lust4love
Atco, NJ

Is that why your pole dancing in your profile suzy ?

3/17/2008 4:47:11 AM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

whosyour51
Plymouth, IN

nope not me

3/17/2008 4:59:48 AM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

eagleeyes7
Fort Myers, FL

I've passed before with "models" on DH, and showing me more than I want to see after a few emails is not the way to my heart!

Honesty, sincerety, morals, scruples, integrity, dedication, motivation, compassion, femininity, hygiene, intellect, curiosity, fitness, health, motivation, wisdom, dedication, happiness, drive, ambition, inner beauty, and love are what I seek!!!

The sex will come with time, and I'm willing to wait for the right time, with the right lady!

3/17/2008 5:13:46 AM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

debi01
Pasco, WA

add me to the list

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12