Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

casual hookups like craigslist

If you are seeking for a threesome and tired of wading through Bumble and Tinder to come across the ideal partners, Feeld may possibly be a contender. black people meet san diego You can even block men and women that you don t want to make contact with you, specifically if they re persistent. Although millennials rely on Tinder to support them obtain close friends with benefits, AdultFriendFinder caters to an online dating crowd that s a tiny bit older. badoo app review india That is statistically related to the 17% of on line daters who mentioned that this had happened to them when we initially asked this query in 2005.

skipthegames singles

com will introduce you to Russian brides looking for their dream, romance, enjoy and marriage. how to meet people in cedar rapids We talked about where we grew up — he in the Bay location in California, me in Chicago. It would imply you are not just appreciating their appears but also complementing their parents. meet korean women online Stay away from asking other people today for their personal particulars as properly.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/17/2008 11:11:50 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

wandering_soul
Kelowna, BC

Thanks everyone for posting on this site. It's nice to know there is a PLACE FOR US here on this site as well -- and this post will help those who are looking for the same thing you are (or not rather!!)

Keep coming back and running through the list... email anyone you see that looks interesting! And those of you lucky enough to get a message -- be nice, REPLY, even with a "no thanks" if you aren't interested.

Ev

3/18/2008 1:43:08 AM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

whosyour51
Plymouth, IN

I'm here and not looking for it. BUT if it happens or we get to that point, Hell ya Just not here.

3/18/2008 3:06:19 AM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

924s
West Des Moines, IA

This guy seeks the entire package. That help!!?

3/18/2008 3:13:18 AM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

sitkarains
Sitka, AK

I have to say I have been really lucky about the icky emails, and crap. Knock on wood.
I also will chime in here I am not looking for sex on the internet.
First of all I still can't figure out how you can do it cyberly nor do I want to know
I want so much more Heck If I all wanted was SEX I can get that on the docks and get it all day long

[Edited 3/18/2008 4:07:13 AM]

3/18/2008 3:44:38 AM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

txgurl1954
Copperas Cove, TX

Hi everyone, this is my first time exploring DH. I like what I see, real people looking for real relationships. Count me in on this one.

3/18/2008 3:46:36 AM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

babysweetz
Frankfort, IN

I, like many of you, am not looking for just sex, but it seems like all the losers on here live in my area. Why can't I live in "rjpoetic's area??

I have to say it does get pretty tiresome getting hit on all the time by people who just keep wasting my time. I want to focus my time on finding someone who will last a life time...

3/18/2008 3:57:52 AM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

Bingo!!! Count me in on this one. One nighters, causal sex. No thanks. I want the real deal. All the way.

3/18/2008 5:00:56 AM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

babysweetz
Frankfort, IN

We're not saying that we
don't like or want sex. I think
everyone wants and even needs
sex, but that's not the only part we want.
Most of us want more than that. Caring,
sharing, companionship, a soulmate and
best friend if you will.

3/18/2008 5:30:02 AM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

brujacakes
Albrightsville, PA

Sex online? How do u do that? I might b looking for it!

3/18/2008 5:39:53 AM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

eroticartist
White Plains, NY

try alt.com

3/18/2008 5:41:54 AM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

owensborogirl
Owensboro, KY

I only want the real thing. Sex on line does nothing for me or him unless he is really horny or whatever. I want and need the touch when it is right. The wilder the better.So no to online sex

3/18/2008 9:37:34 AM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

ge0ge0
Tallahassee, FL

Sex is easy to come by, but that knee-knocking, body-quivering, eyes closed so tight that your mind is going to explode passion that happens before, during and after love making is what I long for.

The ability to whisper into your lovers ear and actually feel her hair against your lips or the heat trail of her nail marks zigzagging across my back and the compassion of just lying there and watching my lover sleep next to me every night till eternity is what I'm looking for. Whew...

3/18/2008 12:48:26 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

wino631
Huntington, NY

Dam geo! For those of you looking for sex online? Just read geos post... that should get you started!

3/18/2008 2:36:24 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

tara7c
Westerville, OH

Looking for friendship....that leads to a lasting, loving relationship (with all the "perks" that go with it).

George....whew is right! Can someone turn down the heat in here?

3/18/2008 2:40:42 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

leo84
Scotts Valley, CA

yeah sometimes i'm stupid and i reply to stupid things, but as looking just for sex, nope i'm in for just that, i'm up for a long lasting realtionship, i'm currenlty new to this area so for right now i'm not even looking for a realationship, i'm looking for a friend.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12