Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best site for hookup in india

And if the date s turning sour or if the other person s a total weirdo, you can normally down your cup of coffee, scald your tongue, and run out the door shouting how you just remembered it s your mom s birthday nowadays. dating edmonton On the web dating corporations are privy to the reality that persons use them for travel. When tips is asked for and supplied take it for what it is, engage the humour button and don t take it to heart. locanto minneapolis People forge friendships with the disabled and turn them into a partnership.

megapersonal com login

But even with me placing in a lot much more effort than some females are prepared to place in, the final results I get are horrific. free hookup orlando How old you make close friends have further restrictions primarily based on hily dating company customers. He said the counseling has helped the two realize each other better, but that operating by way of the challenges is an ongoing challenge. bumble kelowna The point is to get to know someone s values and hobbies — but not get in as well deep just but.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/16/2008 11:53:51 AM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

rjpoetic
Sioux City, IA

I am looking for my missing puzzle piece..I am NOT looking for phone sex (horrible offer I had and will not elaborate on) I am NOT looking to "Cyber" which seems pretty lame and desperate to me. I am looking for that special woman that I can't wait to see when we are apart. The one that when we kiss I have to remind myself to breathe because she simply takes my breath away. I am looking for that woman that brings out the tender and animal sides of me simultaneously. I am afraid that I am looking for the holy grail and like the knights of Arthur I will spend my life in the pursuit of her and always wondering deep inside if she is also looking for me....

3/16/2008 11:56:38 AM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

huskertomboy
Onawa, IA

Like familyguy and others, if all I wanted was sex I wouldnt be on this computer. I can get that anywhere. Although it is an important part of a caring relationship,it is not the reason I am on here. I live in a small farming community and the availabilty of single men is very small. Like everyone else I am here to make friends and in doing that I may be lucky enough to find that special man or he may find me.

3/16/2008 11:57:07 AM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

oldeschoolcharm
Monroe, WA

Intercourse is off the table for me until I am really comfortable with someone. Sure, I'll get aroused but the prospect of being that intimate with someone I still find to be somewhat of a stranger is off-putting, and the feeling passes.

I don't mind pleasing my partner in other ways, but I have to wonder, "what's the rush, you don't know me that well?", and that actually turns me off.

I actually like the expressions of affection that can lead to intimacy, in their own right, and this creates a problem when my partner becomes overly eager as a result: one has a duty (and an honest desire) to "finish what one started". Wanting to please someone to whom one obviously has an emotional attachment clashes with the desire to wait, and the result can be awkward and confusing.

[Edited 3/16/2008 12:12:16 PM]

3/16/2008 11:58:24 AM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

familyguy58103
Los Angeles, CA

Tomboy- I'm in a little larger area, but, the women that are "out there" at the bars, etc aren't real interesting to me because a lot of them have been "out there" a long time. They either want casual sex or have more issues than Time magazine.

[Edited 3/16/2008 11:59:08 AM]

3/16/2008 11:58:45 AM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

3inthedesert
Tucson, AZ

ME ME ME!!!!

3/16/2008 11:59:09 AM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

italianlady05
Omaha, NE

oh no, shyly...i have shaved regularly in hopes that you will show up on my doorstep...sigh
i'm just saying in the thread that I'm not LOOKING for sex..i'm sure missing it, and love it and wish i had it all the time... but...BUT...only with a guy i'm in a relationship with. That's all i'm saying!

3/16/2008 11:59:39 AM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

fmf1
Lake Dallas, TX

[Edited 3/16/2008 7:22:41 PM]

3/16/2008 12:00:44 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

wandering_soul
Kelowna, BC

Hi Shylywilling -- excellent suggestion! I know that on [blocked site].com there is an option you can select to block anyone from IM'ing you if they have contacted others for sexual content...

It would just be nice if people put that in their first lines -- they are looking for this OR NOT... I don't know why they don't!

The good thing is with a post like this -- at least we know who we can banter with and get to know that shares the same values...

[Edited 3/16/2008 12:27:34 PM]

3/16/2008 12:05:04 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

carnut1968
Fond du Lac, WI

I'm looking for the real thing Friendship Fall in love and hopefully spend the rest of our lives together

3/16/2008 12:29:59 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

magtag
East York, ON

Yes, me please! I want a real person with integrity and class!

3/16/2008 12:31:50 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

Ooops...
Sorry wrong thread.

3/16/2008 12:33:43 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

aka_neo
Marathon, FL

I'm giving myself another week and a half ,then I may be posting for sex .

3/16/2008 12:34:09 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

familyguy58103
Los Angeles, CA

troy- you remind me of Sesame Street

One of these things is not like the other.....

3/16/2008 12:36:24 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

Ha,ha,ha...I know dude.
One thing i know for sure is that i DO NOT belong in this thread..

3/16/2008 12:36:45 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

firebirderic
Jackson, MI

I am not looking for sex. I am looking for someone to come home to, someone to be my best friend, someone to just hangout with. I am looking for someone to just be me around.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12