Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

gay craigslist hookup stories

From mastering how to use sex toys although staying socially distanced to quarantining on a boat with an ex flame, here s what you had to say about love, sex, and dating through the pandemic. hamden singles The couple dated for 3 years till Emily s mental well being started to influence their relationship. Some persons located themselves moving in with partners earlier than they generally would, although other individuals found their marriage under tremendous strain. st louis doublelist He sent flowers and a fruit basket it was the sweetest factor simply because we hadn t even met.

popular free hookup sites

If you do not, then you re going to locate oneself in a difficult circumstance before you are mentally prepared to manage it. newton dating service So perhaps Tinder—or any of the other dating apps out there—isn t just for discovering a nearby bootycall or a close friends with benefits scenario. Choose the suitable ice breaker inquiries for dating suit the mood or predicament well. sites similar to fetlife Rich ladies and australian males and having to obtain at youdate.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/16/2008 5:49:27 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

l2kids44
Lanesville, IN

It would be easier just to have a Group for SEX ONLY and keep the rest of this site for those of us looking for friendships and Love. Boy I bet that group thread would fill up fast

[Edited 3/16/2008 5:50:04 PM]

3/16/2008 5:50:07 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

newyork_08
New York, NY

im not looking for sex online, im just looking for Mr.Right

3/16/2008 5:51:05 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

gwynn76
Hutto, TX

Not me either. I can get sex if sex is what I want. And I can't stand the pervs that email me! Arrrggghhhh How RUDE! Though I have actually had two or 3 decent people email me now... Thank goodness. I was begining to worry!

3/16/2008 5:51:56 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

missyroo375
Suffern, NY

posting

3/16/2008 5:54:31 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

iwantyoutoo
Lubbock, TX

....Wrong Thread

3/16/2008 6:01:07 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

jerseygirl164
Linwood, NJ

Hi Everyone, new to DH. Like this idea.

3/16/2008 6:02:08 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

forestrose
Calgary, AB

Never tried cyber or on line due to lack of interest on my part.

Absolutely hoping for sex, but within the context of a genuine, loving,
sharing relationship that has developed from a friendship.

Casual doesn't work for me, I don't feel happy the next day.

Unless dutch was rolling thru town...
(where the heck did ThaT come from)

[Edited 3/16/2008 6:02:50 PM]

3/16/2008 6:10:11 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

shyguyseeksgirl
Redwood City, CA

I agree, I'm looking for a real person, not a one night stand, or phone sex or any of that stuff.

3/16/2008 9:20:56 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

familyguy58103
Los Angeles, CA

Gotta say- I'm feeling a little better about the "pool" here than I did before. Thanks for starting this thread wandering!!!!

3/16/2008 9:25:40 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

chase359
Oklahoma City, OK

Sex isn't important. Hell I did that twice and got two wander full kids out of it.

3/16/2008 9:36:35 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

drf1
Pittsburgh, PA

What ever happened to meeting a person and going out on a date.I guess I am kind of old- fashioned.

3/16/2008 9:46:53 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

friendshiponly
Higginsville, MO

I think my name says it all....

3/16/2008 9:48:10 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

knittinkitten
Lady Lake, FL

Cam Sex and Phone sex are NOT my idea of LOVEMAKING.....that only comes as part of a real relationship that has genuine potential of longterm togetherness.

I'm happy to see so many posting on this thread....unfortunately, the men are all so far away. However, don't forget, retirees.....Florida is a great place to spend the winter....Nothing wrong with winters in Florida and summers where you're from. Just wondering?

I think we will always get those few with the warped sense of humor who will post in a forbidden thread just for shock value....Best to ignore or report and delete. Someone suggested a notation on their profile as to how many blocks they had received. That would be a good idea...wish we could implement something like that....it would show them that this site means business with their warnings. Keep it up and "poof" they're gone.

KK

3/16/2008 10:11:43 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

bocabrat
Boca Raton, FL

I'm here to first meet friends:
If I happen to meet the right man then thats a diff story,
but, I'm not here to meet someone to have sex with...
Not my style...I have more class than that...
bocabrat

3/16/2008 10:21:34 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

guitargal
Gold River, BC

Ya I hear ya guys and gals...Sex on line...no..
Sex is good but not with a computer..

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12