Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megaperosnals

Be mindful of how it will read to your date, and that Blind date reaches a big audience, in print and on line. single women in ohio Plus, it s 2021, where getting the appropriate companion can be further challenging, no thanks to stricter social distancing measures. This question can be a funny on the internet dating question, as effectively as 1 you can ask in individual. omegle android camera In contrast to other dating web pages or apps, HER gives you extra than just an in app dating profile.

hookup sites toronto

She believes that by ridiculing males on the web site, customers could actually be worsening misogyny by tapping into male insecurities. free atlanta personals Fearing major halitosis or lack of interest, I confronted him and was shocked by his reply. Our moms became quickly and dear mates as young functioning pros in Chicago, and motherhood came at a similar time for them. best online dating site in mumbai We asked connection coach Jocelyn Johnsonfor guidance on what questions to ask—and behaviors to appear for in—your possibly lover.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/16/2008 12:39:35 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

lexus48
Fultondale, AL

I am looking for the unconditionaly love that comes within your heart, when you meet that person eye to eye. You will know then if you want to share yourself and be with that person the rest of your life.

3/16/2008 12:44:12 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

huskertomboy
Onawa, IA

I know what you mean familyguy about the bar scene. Its all about the casual sex. Its not part of my makeup and I dont see me changing my view on it at this stage in my life.

3/16/2008 12:45:19 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

darrelslookn4u
Bullhead City, AZ

Sex online is EASY to find!
It's the love that's difficult to find!

3/16/2008 12:47:49 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

familyguy58103
Los Angeles, CA

Yeah tomboy- I guess I am wired differently than a lot of guys. I look at threads like "would you give oral to the person above you" (for all you know they are syphillitic- their profile isn't going to indicate that) "what movie star would you f#@k"
"How would you make love to the person above you" Make "love" to a picture?- I just shake my head......

[Edited 3/16/2008 12:50:44 PM]

3/16/2008 1:03:04 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

angelips
Villas, NJ

if i was lookin 4 sex i wouldnt be on here i can get that anywhere !!!!!!!!!!!!!
just lookin 4 a meaningful relationship and someone to spend my life with just like everyone else on here

3/16/2008 1:03:31 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

huskertomboy
Onawa, IA

Yep... know exactly what you are talking about... I shake my head also...

3/16/2008 1:10:50 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

hartfullofscars
Mooresville, IN

count me in on this thread

3/16/2008 1:12:56 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

wvareb1980
Chagrin Falls, OH

posting

3/16/2008 1:15:50 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

gonesailingbabe
Des Moines, IA

Perhaps the thing to do is suggest to Dustin that a New Group be established where those people who truly would prefer only a sexual relationship with a decent person can seek that????

3/16/2008 1:19:53 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

arreis
Cottonwood, AZ

Lol...babe, decent??? Yup, I am in the wrong thread...

3/16/2008 1:20:04 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

justlooking630
West New York, NJ

3/16/2008 1:23:23 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

brad32011
Rosalia, KS

Postin

3/16/2008 1:27:35 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

mom1st
York, SC

Sex?? What's that?

Nope, although I occasionally dream about it, I am looking for friendship then a relationship.

3/16/2008 1:29:00 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

wandering_soul
Kelowna, BC

I assume Dustin is the facilitator of this forum... Setting up a New Group might be a good idea.

What would YOU all like to see?

I just hate seeing so many people getting so discouraged with this online dating thing... it appears there is a significant enough group of people to warrant such a forum!

Thanks all for posting and letting us know YOU ARE OUT THERE!! Woohoo!!

Ev

[Edited 3/16/2008 1:30:25 PM]

3/16/2008 1:32:41 PM Not Looking for Sex Online - Post Here So We Know Who You ARE!  

zeanah
Clarion, PA

That would be me! I love sex, but only when it is the right time. No sex online for me...I want a gentleman and someone who can have a mature conversation.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12