Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames hookups

And you will have larger achievement rate. dating sites in des moines PoF says it may perhaps share your personal info with affiliates and third parties acting on their behalf. No freemeet is a totally free of charge, you can use all functions of the web page with out any limitation. dating polish women Do not take it for granted that they liked you.

free real hookup site

In order to develop fundamental security, PGP primarily based cryptographic encryption should suffice. personal classifieds dc A study showed that Facebook use of foul language, sexual innuendo and gossip were not trusted indicators of a candidate s character or future efficiency in the workplace. GirlFriday 23 yrs is a lengthy time to be with someone it does sound like you could just sample a little maybe instead and just chat on the net just to increase your confidence for when you are ready in the future? I battle with regardless of whether its fun or a bit of a weird way to meet a partner 🤔 i have been with my ex for practically 14 yrs but really feel require to for self confidence building. skipthegamesnj I left immediately after becoming screamed at by a girl who was creeping towards an alcohol fueled coma.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/18/2012 2:31:05 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  
quintum
Leominster, MA
47, joined Dec. 2011

Ground beaf coconut curry with rise. Dessert? I have no idea.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/18/2012 3:15:58 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  
deejaygirl
Cincinnati, OH
45, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from tarragonjewel:
Bless ur heart, darlin'!!!! I honestly hope I can take u up on that kind offer someday!!! Until then, u just keep my mouth waterin' from afar!! I'll be watchin' and waitin' to mimic ur meals. I too love food and creating memories, happiness, love and full bellies!!! God bless and good eats to ya' girl!!!!

LOL I am flattered that you would want to mimic me lol. Thank u so much and Good eats to u as well.

2/18/2012 3:18:05 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  
deejaygirl
Cincinnati, OH
45, joined Oct. 2009

Back on topic - tonight is appetizer night for me and my teen so i'm making buffalo chicken dip, cheese quesadilla's, spinach dip with pita bread.

2/18/2012 10:59:59 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  
thebowlingking
Over 1,000 Posts (1,048)
Columbia, MO
32, joined Nov. 2011

chicken and stuffing and mac and cheese

2/19/2012 1:08:22 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  

jpoppyw
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,920)
Elizabeth, IN
58, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from shawnee_b:
I'm gaining weight just reading these dinners

Cauliflower steamed with melted cheese. Country style ribs par boiled then slow cooked in the oven with chipotle BBQ till fork tender. Guinness stout.

Yes, good idea to start a dedicated grilled cheese thread bet we can come up with some good ones.

shawnee I want ribs and cauliflower pleeeeeeease I'll even share it with the babies!!!

phina your soup sounds yummy!!

I made grilled cheese yesterday and today I made Veggie Beef soup/noodles on the side for whom ever wanted noodles, cornbread crackers and some cider n tea

2/19/2012 9:53:14 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  

shawnee_b
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,436)
Edmonton, KY
62, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from jpoppyw:
shawnee I want ribs and cauliflower pleeeeeeease I'll even share it with the babies!!!

phina your soup sounds yummy!!

I made grilled cheese yesterday and today I made Veggie Beef soup/noodles on the side for whom ever wanted noodles, cornbread crackers and some cider n tea

Oh, babies got their share of both caulif and ribs. Come on, I'll make it for you. I'm ready for another seafood soup too. Probably Japanese "yose nabe" this time.

Last night? More left over ribs and fresh asparagus.

Put asp in a cast iron pan of water, some sea salt, lemon, bring to simmer and shut off. Let sit 10 min then eat. Nice and crisp, good stuff not boiled or steamed out.

Today? Chicken veggie soup with the left over asparagus cut and tossed in

2/19/2012 10:21:28 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  

charon52
Over 1,000 Posts (1,125)
Evanston, IL
64, joined Oct. 2009

Needed a huge protein hit as I've been living on simple soups, eggs, and tea & toast for about a week.

Made a tip roast I got on sale a few weeks ago. Simple dry rub, on a rack over a bunch of baker & yukon taters, a couple of halved onions slathered in olive oil, and carrots tossed in olive oil & sugar.

Roast took about 2-1/2 hours at 350* to get to that perfect bloody rare tender. Stick a fork in it, and it still went MOO. Fed 3 on that, and still enough leftovers for a week's worth of beef sammiches.

2/20/2012 1:26:52 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  
quintum
Leominster, MA
47, joined Dec. 2011

Fish (Spencer method), mashed potatoes, and my own celery stuffing.

5-6 pieces Stale white bread (leave out to dry on wire rack three days)
1 muffin firm Cornbread (do not leave out)
1/4 tsp sage
1/2 tsp parsley (mounded)
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tbsp Butter
1/2 cup Celery
1/2 cup Onion
1/3 cup water
Dice celery and onion, melt butter in large saucepan and cook celery and onions till soft.
Cut bread into squares and add places to a large bowl, crumble cornbread into bowl add salt and spices.
When the celery and onions are soft add bread and spices, stir and fold till well combined, add water and stir
till its soft and sticky and can hold together when pressed.
Place in heat proof container and bake at 350f 30min bring up to 400f 15min.

2/20/2012 7:38:21 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  
deejaygirl
Cincinnati, OH
45, joined Oct. 2009

Fish (Spencer method), Quin you have to share you Spencer Fish Method with us - enquiring minds would love to know lol. Tonight was white chicken chili and grilled cheese sandwich especially after the grilled cheese thread lol. Hope everyone has a great evening

2/21/2012 12:34:34 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  

charon52
Over 1,000 Posts (1,125)
Evanston, IL
64, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from phina1:
Could you please elaborate "on a rack" ?
I'm trying to get a full picture of what you placed it in and on.

Sounds yummy . . . nothing like leftovers on that one !

Hi phina, I got a new roasting pan for Christmas- about 3" deep and HUGE. The 'rack' fits inside the pan and has a V shaped cross section, ribs about 2" apart, and at the bottom about 1" from the bottom of the pan. Sort of like an old style turkey roaster rack.

There's enough room under the rack to fit chunks of root veggies, and collect all the drippings. The whole thing is big enough to handle a pair of those big oven stuffer chickens, a 20lb turkey, or a whole suckling pig.

Next time I have it out to use (maybe Sunday chicken dinner night) I'll get a couple of pics.

2/21/2012 12:08:02 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  

jpoppyw
Elizabeth, IN
58, joined Jul. 2009

Actually it's lunchtime now and am craving fried chicken and french fries and country gravy, so am preparing this as we speak! Supper tonight is another matter, Thats been cooking all day, Pot Roast with taters, carrots, onions, squash, plantains and yucca. Also got a pineapple upside down cake baking right now, biscuits ready to bake, and just gonna pig out today!!

2/21/2012 2:45:59 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  

jpoppyw
Elizabeth, IN
58, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from 1redneck4u:
whats yucca taste like jp never had it

Yucca is like what americans use "potatoes", some are sweet, even eaten raw and others are bitter. Bitterness is in the skin so peeling it takes most of that away. We boil it with other roots like potatoes or in like Im doing the pot roast, takes on alot of the combined flavors of what its cooked with. We also cook/boil yucca, taters, celery root,plantains and some other root veggies together then drain them and have them with some olive oil and pepper and what ever other spices you like sprinkled on top. We eat them with rice and beans and deep fried pork chunks alot. This comes from my mommas Puerto Rican heritage.

2/21/2012 5:35:44 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  
deejaygirl
Cincinnati, OH
45, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from jpoppyw:
Actually it's lunchtime now and am craving fried chicken and french fries and country gravy, so am preparing this as we speak! Supper tonight is another matter, Thats been cooking all day, Pot Roast with taters, carrots, onions, squash, plantains and yucca. Also got a pineapple upside down cake baking right now, biscuits ready to bake, and just gonna pig out today!!

All I Can Say is - YOU GO GIRL!!! lol J you are going to make some man very happy assuming that you are single right now. The pineapple upside down cake is making me want to go gas up the car, check the oil and head down 71 south lol. Your dinner sounds delicious as always lol. Okay for dinner tonite we are having chicken parmigiana with whole grain spaghetti, italian chopped salad and garlic toast - yup you guessed it lol it's Italian night in my home this evening lol. Sipping on a glass of Barefoot Moscato and damn is it good. Have a great one my fellow foodie's lol

2/21/2012 5:37:03 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  
deejaygirl
Cincinnati, OH
45, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from 1redneck4u:
Thank you very much,im gona try them
Um Mr. Red you have to let us know what you are having for dinner - don't forget because i'm so nosy lol.

2/21/2012 6:24:24 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  
quintum
Leominster, MA
47, joined Dec. 2011

Deejaygirl this is for you.
Quick-baked fish (spencer method)
[bass, carp, cod, red snapper, lake trout, white fish….]
2 lb. 3/4 inch thick fish if large fillets cut into serving portions.
Bread crumbs (no substitutes flour or corn) panko mixed with seasoned bread crumbs.
1/4 cup evaporated milk with 1/4 cup water or 1/2 cup whole milk
2 tbsp salad oil
Dip fish in milk then bread crumbs. Drizzle lightly with oil. Place skin side up in pan.
you can use spray on oil.
Book says “500f-600f 10 min” me 425f-450f 15 min

2/22/2012 10:34:58 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  
74javajunkie
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (61,910)
Centerville, IA
42, joined May. 2011

Pretty simple tonight..Sloppy Joes and some homemade French Fries..

2/22/2012 10:48:21 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  

jpoppyw
Elizabeth, IN
58, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from deejaygirl:
All I Can Say is - YOU GO GIRL!!! lol J you are going to make some man very happy assuming that you are single right now. The pineapple upside down cake is making me want to go gas up the car, check the oil and head down 71 south lol. Your dinner sounds delicious as always lol. Okay for dinner tonite we are having chicken parmigiana with whole grain spaghetti, italian chopped salad and garlic toast - yup you guessed it lol it's Italian night in my home this evening lol. Sipping on a glass of Barefoot Moscato and damn is it good. Have a great one my fellow foodie's lol

LOL,Yup still single!!! And you are more then welcome tocome for meals anytime you want if your ever down this way. Your not that far away. Dinner then take ya out to 4th St Live and hang out and have fun!!!!! Now for dinner today am having fish fish and more fish!! Doing a seafood boil for me and my daughter, gonna steam crabs, shrimp, mussels, and broil some fish (cod and whitefish) steam taters and corn on cob with crabs, some butter dipping sauces, some Beers, table, newspapers, mallotsfor crab cracking and were off!!!!! SmileyCentral.com SmileyCentral.com

2/22/2012 4:44:20 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  
deejaygirl
Cincinnati, OH
45, joined Oct. 2009

Thanks J when the weather gets warmer look for me in the wind lol. Tonight french onion burgers w/pepper jack cheese, southwestern hashbrowns, & steamed spinach

2/22/2012 4:46:52 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  
deejaygirl
Cincinnati, OH
45, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from 1redneck4u:
got a pork roast in the slow cooker,mashed taters,gravy,lima beans, an iced tea
Red I see you be throwin down in the kitchen just like J i swear southern cooks ROCK!!!

2/23/2012 4:39:29 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  

jpoppyw
Elizabeth, IN
58, joined Jul. 2009

Hey Red Ya ever figure out what ya fixin for the parents yet? I'm sure what ever it is will be too yummy!! Keep us posted, you sound like an awsome chef!

Tonight here, being that I spent all day at the recruitors office, nothing fancy! Just rolled out the dough for chicken/broccoli/swiss/cheddar and spinach/swiss calzones! some nice sweet cranberry/pomegranite wine and have a nice lil strawberry shortcake.

2/23/2012 4:51:05 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  

shawnee_b
Edmonton, KY
62, joined Apr. 2010

Tillapia poached in rice vinegar, lemon, olive oil with basil. Steamed mixed veggies. Rice with tumeric and crushed cardamom pods. And a beer.

2/23/2012 6:13:28 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  
deejaygirl
Cincinnati, OH
45, joined Oct. 2009

J, Shawn, & Red - awesome dinners i absolutely love reading your post. Yes I'm easily entertained lol lol. Tonight chicken tacos w/ refried beans, chopped tomatoes, lettuce, guac & shredded colby cheese & spanish rice. Chocolate dipped strawberries for dessert.

2/23/2012 6:30:47 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  

jpoppyw
Elizabeth, IN
58, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from deejaygirl:
J, Shawn, & Red - awesome dinners i absolutely love reading your post. Yes I'm easily entertained lol lol. Tonight chicken tacos w/ refried beans, chopped tomatoes, lettuce, guac & shredded colby cheese & spanish rice. Chocolate dipped strawberries for dessert.

My gosh that sounds YUMMY!!!!! You need to cook for me too!! PLEASE

Red, trust me culinary school doesnt teach you down home cooking like our families raised us on and we cook, Ive been to school in Europe and here in the states and what you and I have learned growing up is still BEST!!!!

Shawnee, I know first hand that you are an awsome cook! Cant wait till I come back to visit and taste your cooking again!

2/23/2012 7:51:58 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  

capt2011
Winnie, TX
30, joined Feb. 2011

Ducks & gravy over rice and sweet tea

2/23/2012 11:06:19 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  

skiwino
Over 2,000 Posts (2,427)
Redford, MI
55, joined Feb. 2007

Venison ginger/garlic stir fry on brown rice.

2/24/2012 9:49:03 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  

shawnee_b
Edmonton, KY
62, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from deejaygirl:

When you visit Jpoppy have her bring you down. I'll cook for you both and I can be entertaining, even have homemade wine

2/24/2012 9:51:30 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  

shawnee_b
Edmonton, KY
62, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from jpoppyw:

Shawnee, I know first hand that you are an awsome cook! Cant wait till I come back to visit and taste your cooking again!

Thank you. Stop teasing me now and come on back

Tonight? Repeat of yesterday, the other half and left over is always good

2/24/2012 12:37:18 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  

jpoppyw
Elizabeth, IN
58, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from 1redneck4u:
Well guys i think im just gona fix a big garden salad tonight, i miss them good ole maters out of the garden, and im gona make two pecan pies,..im gona give my sister 1

Aww dang and I was fixin to make a special trip for some pecan pie!!!! Thats one thing I havnt made in a very long time. Chocolate pecan is yummy also!! Granpa makes that alot.

Tonight am gonna have a French Toast Casserole I got marinating since last night!! and some, naw being honest now, LOTS N LOTS of maple peppered bacon we did with some of the hog butchered earlier, and a mess of sausages and scrambled eggs. Breakfast for supper!! One of my favorite meals!

2/24/2012 5:30:37 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  
deejaygirl
Cincinnati, OH
45, joined Oct. 2009

Sounds like a plan Shawn I hope you serious lol lol especially about the homemade wine Tonite is pretty much the same from yesterday evening except i'm having fish tacos and I boiled a few frozen pierogies -omg these things are addictive.

Have a great weekend guys!!

2/24/2012 5:31:28 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  
deejaygirl
Cincinnati, OH
45, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from 1redneck4u:
Well guys i think im just gona fix a big garden salad tonight, i miss them good ole maters out of the garden, and im gona make two pecan pies,..im gona give my sister 1

Red I think I might need you to overnight me one of those pecan pies lol lol lol.

2/24/2012 6:17:23 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  
quintum
Leominster, MA
47, joined Dec. 2011

B&M bake beans, homemade Boston brown bread and a grass of water, no dark beer on hand.

2/24/2012 8:58:23 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  

shawnee_b
Edmonton, KY
62, joined Apr. 2010

Deejay. Good, in the words of Captain Piccard "make it so" I love fish tacos, last ones were done with lightly smoked landlocked salmon, very different.

2/25/2012 4:31:34 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  

shawnee_b
Edmonton, KY
62, joined Apr. 2010

Homebrewed meatball sub. Plenty left over

2/26/2012 1:00:47 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  

jpoppyw
Elizabeth, IN
58, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from shawnee_b:
Homebrewed meatball sub. Plenty left over

Hope ya got some leftover for when I see ya in a couple days!!

2/26/2012 2:49:59 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  

shawnee_b
Edmonton, KY
62, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from jpoppyw:
Hope ya got some leftover for when I see ya in a couple days!!

Going fast but I got other goodies to make. Or if you want I will make it again and the bread too

2/26/2012 3:44:11 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  
deejaygirl
Cincinnati, OH
45, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from shawnee_b:
Going fast but I got other goodies to make. Or if you want I will make it again and the bread too
I'm jealous lol just kidding.

2/26/2012 6:15:31 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  

shawnee_b
Edmonton, KY
62, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from deejaygirl:
I'm jealous lol just kidding.

Come on down

2/26/2012 7:03:07 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  

skiwino
Over 2,000 Posts (2,427)
Redford, MI
55, joined Feb. 2007

Made Russian Borscht, possibly my favorite soup.
Pork loin, onions, garlic, beef broth, carrots, celery, cabbage, tomatoes, beets, vinegar, and lemon juice.

Also going to have some breaded dijon pork chops and canned corn.

2/27/2012 3:11:38 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  
chularedd
Jersey City, NJ
42, joined Nov. 2011

I cooked Whole wheat linguine, mussels in white wine sauce and Italian bread.

2/27/2012 5:10:30 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  
deejaygirl
Cincinnati, OH
45, joined Oct. 2009

*raising my hand and waving wildly* meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee@Red lol - Tonight is chili con carne, cornbread and tossed salad.

2/28/2012 2:40:54 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  
quintum
Leominster, MA
47, joined Dec. 2011

T-bone stake, baked potato, corn, salad and tall glass burgundy.

2/28/2012 3:22:46 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  

shawnee_b
Edmonton, KY
62, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from deejaygirl:
*raising my hand and waving wildly* meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee@Red lol - Tonight is chili con carne, cornbread and tossed salad.

Damn!! Way to my heart Chilli rules

2/28/2012 5:21:31 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  
deejaygirl
Cincinnati, OH
45, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from shawnee_b:
Damn!! Way to my heart Chilli rules

It was verrrry good too Shawn had it for lunch today at work - tonight is Private Selection (Kroger Brand) Pepperoni & Garlic Flatbread pizza, tossed salad & Fruit juice bars for dessert.

2/29/2012 5:05:17 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  

shawnee_b
Edmonton, KY
62, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from deejaygirl:
It was verrrry good too Shawn had it for lunch today at work - tonight is Private Selection (Kroger Brand) Pepperoni & Garlic Flatbread pizza, tossed salad & Fruit juice bars for dessert.

I never tried that but make a mean foccacia. You and Jpoppy got to come and have a cook-a-thon

Tonight? Baby back ribs that marinated in barbecue sauce 16 hrs, cooked 300 degrees 2.5 hrs, steamed cauliflower with cheese and fried plantains. And a beer

3/1/2012 7:54:34 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  

shawnee_b
Edmonton, KY
62, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from jazzychick:
How do you make your fried plantains? I have tried to make them a few times and they just don't come out like those of a little Cuban lady I used to know. Is there a secret to making good fried plantains?

Simplest but there are other ways too is I just slice them on a bias about 3/8 thick. Butter in a pan, med heat, fry and flip. They cook quick, stay right there, you will see the color change at the pan side as they cook.

You could get a little fancier and use some spicer herbs too, anything they are pretty vrsatile. I put a little salt on them when I eat them, I have put cinnamon on them before too.

3/1/2012 9:55:48 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  

veridiaa
York, PA
47, joined Feb. 2012

My fast shrimp and broccoli recipe. You get the frozen precooked shrimp, put some in a pan, dump in some frozen broccoli and cheese. Put in a jar of beef gravy. Alittle salt and pepper. Cover the pan and cook on low for about fifteen minutes. You can stir it a few times in between. It comes out really good. And if you want, you can make white rice separately and serve it with that.

3/3/2012 5:21:35 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  

tarragonjewel
Charlotte, NC
47, joined Oct. 2011

Went back to my childhhood. Daddy was from SC. Made what I call pot o pig. Pig feet, neck bones and hog maws. Unlike daddy, I throw in veggies like onion, carrot, green pepper and celery. Kinda like a stew. I love it. It's an occasional craving. I don't indulge often. Crave it more during winter/cold months.

3/3/2012 6:39:16 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  
deejaygirl
Cincinnati, OH
45, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from tarragonjewel:
Went back to my childhhood. Daddy was from SC. Made what I call pot o pig. Pig feet, neck bones and hog maws. Unlike daddy, I throw in veggies like onion, carrot, green pepper and celery. Kinda like a stew. I love it. It's an occasional craving. I don't indulge often. Crave it more during winter/cold months.

Hey Jewel my dad is from the south as well and this dish definitely sounds like home. I indulge in this type of food every once in awhile myself. Put aside a small bowl for me and don't forget the hot sauce lol.

3/3/2012 6:54:34 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  

tarragonjewel
Charlotte, NC
47, joined Oct. 2011

Quote from deejaygirl:
Hey Jewel my dad is from the south as well and this dish definitely sounds like home. I indulge in this type of food every once in awhile myself. Put aside a small bowl for me and don't forget the hot sauce lol.

Lol!! I figured someone out there could relate!! This was common eats growin' up. Daddy was a real country boy. Loved every part of the pig. Chitterlings and maws and ham hocks are still favs of mine to this day. I season most veggies with smoked neckbones or hocks. Collards, lima beans n okra, green beans, u name it. Love smoked neckbones with taters n onion. And ur right, pass the hot sauce for sure!! I'm gettin hungry just thinkin about it....we'll see what I come up with tonight!!

3/3/2012 4:26:45 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  

shawnee_b
Edmonton, KY
62, joined Apr. 2010

Oven baked Cajun catfish. Shrooms. Corn. Cardamom and turmeric rice. And a beer

3/3/2012 5:42:51 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  

skiwino
Over 2,000 Posts (2,427)
Redford, MI
55, joined Feb. 2007

Trying a new recipe tonight: African Chicken and Peanut stew.

3/4/2012 5:43:44 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  

tarragonjewel
Charlotte, NC
47, joined Oct. 2011

Pot roast with celery, carrots, taters n onions. Green beans wit taters n onions, rice. Country style ribs with a dry rub and basted at the end with a worchestshire, soy and garlic sauce. Mixed green garden salad, collard greens n smoked ham hocks and squash, zuchini n onion medley. Havin a few folks over. Needed a variety to suit everyones tastes. Dang picky eaters. They can bring their own dessert!!!!!

3/6/2012 5:23:36 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  

sitiniraq
Over 1,000 Posts (1,353)
Calvert, TX
57, joined Jan. 2008

Have a case of 4" lobster tails. Grilling corn on the cob now with beans on the stove.. Will be doing the lobster and garlic bread as soon as the corn is ready ..Then break out the salad of course ..

3/6/2012 10:34:30 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  

jpoppyw
Elizabeth, IN
58, joined Jul. 2009

Fixed a Ham and taters, collard and turnip greens, biscuits and little apple pies for dessert.

3/7/2012 6:48:51 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  
quintum
Leominster, MA
47, joined Dec. 2011

chili-dog, fries with ketchup&hot sauce root beer then a root beer float.
(thats not air I'm floating on)

3/8/2012 1:32:32 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  

shawnee_b
Edmonton, KY
62, joined Apr. 2010

Lasagna. Riccota made from fresh goats milk blended with farm eggs, herbs, Parmesan cheese. Sause using frozen toms and mini bell peppers from last years garden, paste, more sauce, garlic, onion, shrooms, rib flavor bouillon, herbs and spices (some left from garden) and Italian sausage. Lots of mozzarella (1.5-2#) and parmesan.

No beer this time, home brewed red wine

If you get tired of canning salsa, picante, tom juice whatever and still have more and want to freeze garden toms? Cut the stem out only with a shallow V, (cherries don't even cut) rinse and freeze on a pizza pan overnight. Next day put in gal ziplocks in freeze. They stay loose letting you use just what you need. Put them frozen in warm water before use and skins peel off.

3/8/2012 6:10:51 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  

shawnee_b
Edmonton, KY
62, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from phina1:
Thanks for sharing !!!

You're welcome. Works so good I had to share

3/8/2012 7:00:53 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  

xxsnoos
Over 2,000 Posts (2,737)
Dubois, WY
55, joined Mar. 2012

Elk roast with potaoees, carrots and onions, a tossed green salad ( cheated the bag stuff was on sale) and homemade beer bread...and a Blue Moon Beer

3/9/2012 8:58:43 AM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  

jpoppyw
Elizabeth, IN
58, joined Jul. 2009

I didn't cook last night Shawnee cooked for me!!! Yummy Yummy Lasagne!

3/9/2012 6:05:46 PM Love to cook tell me whats you made for dinner tonight? | Page 3  
deejaygirl
Cincinnati, OH
45, joined Oct. 2009

Hey J what's up girl Fried Catfish sandwich on a toasted sub roll, mayo, lettuce, hot sauce & roasted potatoes made with lipton onion soup mix!! Delish-SHUSH!! lol Headed out later to the club to dance all the extra calories off back and forth about 50 more times lol