Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megaperonals

India is household to the highest percentage of the youth population in the world and much more than a billion online customers. online personals columbus ohio My final critical connection came from the OkCupid dating service. com is a 100% free of charge American dating web page where you can make close friends. five nights at freddy's omegle Extra so, since the advent of Firesheep, an attacker does not have to have any certain talent to perpetrate such attacks.

mega personsls

The app is cost free, with an optional subscription for an ad absolutely free and incognito mode expertise. craigslist okeechobee florida personals These two who had dreams of a household and fairytale life all of a sudden faced with a ton of unknowns. I wouldn t typically fall for somebody that immediately, but our partnership felt right from the start off. the bronx donut chat line Sarah Zlotnick is a journalist with ten years of expertise and has been a writer in the wedding space for seven years.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/7/2008 3:58:58 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

carolinaguy71
Boca Raton, FL

This question is so played out its skippin. Why come looking on a DATING site if your not looking for something you cant get in your local bar. Some are here just to see if they can get lucky, others are here that want to meet someone they can have a future with. Problem is most of us are shallow and want to have what we want, even if the love of our life is posting in the same message you are. Just got to keep your eyes open its out there for everyone. Stop posting this question I am tired of answering it and I am new here. Damn I think I posted in this one twice. See what I tell u.

[Edited 4/7/2008 4:00:56 PM]

4/7/2008 4:00:32 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

abeenorml
New Underwood, SD

Ok, yeah I see it now. She is kinda cute but so condescending that the cute washes away. Perhaps this is not the place for you. Isn't there some beautiful snotty glamorous dating site where all the men and women are as perfect as you? I can't speak for my girl Luvin, but I happen to have a standard-sized ego and I quite like many people here. You are entitled to your opinion of course, but a little diplomacy goes a long way. Just because someone does not share your view does not mean they are weak....could more likely be a vice versa sitch. Hi Luvin! Can you believe that she's torkin' on some of our cool guys here? Pshaw. LOL

4/7/2008 4:02:11 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

mrsmiles4444
Culpeper, VA

my, mymymy, my my. would you all listen to that mouth go. Dam who stepped on her toes?

4/7/2008 4:02:14 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

gonesailingbabe
Des Moines, IA

I begin to think Elizabeth that the only person who matter's
or who's opinion matters is you....

Which shows a very high level of selfishness and a highly over inflted ego...

Have you met clickthis yet?

You two girls would get along splendidly...

Your grandeur and over-inflated, self-importance is not elevated when you stomp people into the dirt.

4/7/2008 4:02:37 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

sig_solitario
Rochester, NY

I started chating on here because all i could find in the real world was girls just looking for sex. Girls are just as bad, What ever happened to old fashioned puting in time before you take it to that level?

4/7/2008 4:03:30 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

me4aminute_1
Rutland, IA

Elizabeth..........I for one do not let any man or women walk all over me. I feel that if I treat people nice it will be returned...........

Don't put me or any other women in a general statement. I don't go after a man because of his age.......maybe a gold digger would think that is why younger women talk to the older men. Do you have a confession you want to make? I saw in a thread that you want to wait to have sex until you have a ring on your finger..........why.........is it because you want them to pay for you before they can have sex with you. Yes, I am assuming. Doesn't feel very well. Don't assume you know about all the men and women on this site because there are several amazing men and women on this site. But hey, keep being nasty and negative. It doesn't wonder in the friend making category.

If the older men bother you...........then tell them POLITELY that you aren't interested. It is called manners 101.

To stay on Topic: Not all men are looking for sex on this site, but if they think it is going to be easy why wouldn't they try. JMO We all get kind of what type we are looking for by what we write and our pics........sorry if this makes anyone mad.

4/7/2008 4:03:37 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

elizabeth_a
Tampa, FL

gone, go take your psycho babble somewhere else, and yes there are cool guys, but hoe many of you would actually meet and marry them. lets here the truth ladies. There is cool, and I like them, but I would never get involfved with them on a perm basis. Now women, lets here the real truth. If you can actually say it.

4/7/2008 4:04:22 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

Bestman is available, lives just North of you and is two years younger. I'll vouch for him...

4/7/2008 4:04:22 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

luvinlifetou
Biddeford, ME

Elizabeth, you just demonstrated again to me your mental acuity...
cry baby? Mayhaps I should go cry in the corner now...
Oh...ouch...please...stop sweetie..your killing me.

Seriously.

You are a twit. I would call you a twat...but you have some growing up to do before you can even gain that status.

Attacking people, left and right...your nastiness and virulence have not gone unnoticed..and you should probably TRY really hard to PULL that head out of that ass....

I mean really honey...its obvious that you think your shit smells like roses...but come on now!
Sad sad sad...

Hi Ladies! Isnt it fun when the little newbie wannabes try and take over as b*tch of the forums?

How little they know...Hmmmmmmm Ladies?
Hi Abee, Me4, Hi Gone....

[Edited 4/7/2008 4:06:34 PM]

4/7/2008 4:04:25 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

mrsmiles4444
Culpeper, VA

momma always said stupid is as stupid does! like opening ones mouth and having words come out...........................

this is your brain.......................... this is your brian on an ego trip!

4/7/2008 4:07:48 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

abeenorml
New Underwood, SD

Me4, Gone, and Luvin are making some serious sense in here......don't ya think? You guys are awesome........thanks for sharing your big brains. Gonna have to go back and reread some posts in here.....makin' me laugh so hard I just might cry. LOL

4/7/2008 4:09:40 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

carolinaguy71
Boca Raton, FL

Wow someones a little jaded.

4/7/2008 4:10:43 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

luvinlifetou
Biddeford, ME

LMAO..
Will the real Women of DH please stand up!?

Sometimes people...we apologize for this type...
That is exactly the kind of woman you men complain about...
unreasonable..unwilling to assume responsiblity for her statements...
without the wit or will to truly back up anything she says...

Yeah.
Sorry Guys...
But Im here to say...and Im thinking some of the other ladies will back me on this..
WE do not all act like this...
WE dont approve of it...
And she...is an idiot.

Thats all...
What more is there to say? She will continue to spew her supposed intellectualism and try to emasculate the men...

But she is doing nothing more than let us all know her true self.
Insecure, nasty and needy, hum, jaded, and probably stepped on and hurt...
Not an excuse for her actions. Unless of course its a SLINKY...
or...GASP..the female version..
God help us all!

[Edited 4/7/2008 4:12:18 PM]

4/7/2008 4:11:16 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

elizabeth_a
Tampa, FL

I have been laughing since I posted in here. and I am still waiting for the women to come out with the real truth. so I will ask it again, how many women would acutally go and meet these cool guys and consider marrying them?

4/7/2008 4:11:28 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

epiphany4me
Mohave Valley, AZ

Well let me tell you,
I'm not.hehehe

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21