Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

usasexguide

We probably would have gotten along just fine, and they had been surely the right guy for somebody. west des moines singles The subreddit also deletes posts that don t follow our principles. But if it is then it s a bit silly. straight version of sniffies And I consider she went on about three dates beforehand.

hookup sites los angeles

Share a individual issue and ask your partner s guidance on how he or she could possibly manage it. datehookup com login There are a lot of methods to locate and meet strangers, but YesIChat could be one particular of your finest decision. Men and women may perhaps look extremely diverse in person than they do on the web, so be ready for the preferences to change. swingdateclub Tall Eric and yet another guy were occupying the nearest bench, so I rested my arms on the fence, watching the children.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/6/2008 1:59:02 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

sxkiten
Fairhope, AL

You know....I get so many messages and no one is ready for what I'm looking for!!! Where's the love people???????

4/6/2008 2:00:27 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

splitlicker
Stockbridge, GA

Dang i thought you said that are just looking for sex

4/6/2008 2:01:43 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

howdy63
Bremerton, WA

Well sweetie guess you get what ya pay for ,,lol

4/6/2008 2:02:32 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

tex4806
Anderson, IN

OK, I give up!
I'll bite, What are you looking for???
Tex

4/6/2008 2:03:39 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

susansheart839
Port Saint Lucie, FL

Hell, if they weren't, I'd be mighty worried, g/f

4/6/2008 2:05:12 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

sxkiten
Fairhope, AL

Well even though I'm young I want to find someone I can settle down with and have a family.....

4/6/2008 2:05:28 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

singleagain50
Greenville, SC

If I were just looking for sex I would be at a local club talking to a woman at the next table. Not on a computer talking to people hundreds and even thousands of miles away.

4/6/2008 2:05:32 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

muffycakes
Chanhassen, MN

NO

4/6/2008 2:05:49 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

drumrman
Belmont, MA

yup!!!!

4/6/2008 2:08:38 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

susansheart839
Port Saint Lucie, FL

LOL Drmmr - you ARE one of the good guys, right?

4/6/2008 2:09:15 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

eroticartist
White Plains, NY

in your age range I'd have to say no ... not many but older men do want more. We've all had one night stands and want something more

4/6/2008 2:11:33 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

nowurtalking
Amarillo, TX

Uhhh.....JMO....but you may want to rethink your main pic?

4/6/2008 2:12:16 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

slady52
Lake Oswego, OR

If I had to guess, I would think the reason you get that type of response from them is because of the provocative photo and screen name. It suggests more than love and marriage.

4/6/2008 2:12:31 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

drumrman
Belmont, MA

susan, thanks for blowing my cover.

4/6/2008 2:13:33 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

sxkiten
Fairhope, AL

i do go for older guys....my last bf was 36!!!!!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21