Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

real free hookup sites that work

If you reach your daily likes, you can spend roughly $7 for 30 extra daily likes, or you can simply chat with your current connections, which the app urges you to do. michigan dating website Make sure that you add just a lick of sass to your pre meet up messages. Apps is also demonstrated in the images you submit in your profile. mongolia dating app If you are employing iOS, you get out of the box support with CallKit and PushKit for an enhanced user experience.

skipthegames one night stands

If I m truthful I too had had a sneaking feeling it wasn t really suitable but didn t want to prick his bubble. craigslist personals victoria bc ok. For new PUA claims filed on or immediately after January 31, 2021, individuals will have 21 days to submit proof of employment. best dating app for hooking up in mumbai The action on this app revolves about a query of the day which members of the neighborhood answer.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/7/2008 4:36:35 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

onelife2live
Janesville, WI

Hello, we are all not looking for sex...!

4/7/2008 4:37:40 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

elizabeth_a
Tampa, FL

My tests are simple and nice, most do not even realize it, and I am still waiting for the answer to my question women, why do you continue to side step. Is it because you cannot be totally honest in an open forum. All i saw was excuses and avoidance of the question.

4/7/2008 4:37:51 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

1mt
Johnstown, PA

i am sorry all you ladies have more common sence and courage. foregive me

4/7/2008 4:38:09 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

tahoefreak64
South Lake Tahoe, CA

thats me

4/7/2008 4:38:11 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

luvinlifetou
Biddeford, ME

Thats what we are saying sweetie..

We are defending you guys....silly...
LMAO..
Cuz, unlike her...we take the time to talk and get to know you guys...
Sure, theres a few...but for the most part...
I have found the men on DH to be wonderful, funny, (dare I say it?) normal men!!!!!!!!!!

Luvin

4/7/2008 4:42:16 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

krupa1
Abilene, TX

So where da hoes and b*tches?....hahahahaha...sorry, ladies. How could I possibly resist?

Seriously,....any of you horny?

I kid. Apparently I just walked in on something a bit heated.....too damned lazy to read back God knows how many pages but, if you just need a diversion to abuse for a while...I suppose I could take up E-masochism for a few minutes.

(don't get the wrong idea....if you think that I am here for p*ssy then you obviously didn't read my profile.)

4/7/2008 4:44:02 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

trance08
Boulder, CO

[Edited 4/8/2008 8:07:40 AM]

4/7/2008 4:45:21 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

kfab1023
Jacksonville, FL

If you could get your nose out of the air long enough to read you would see that we have all answered you question

4/7/2008 4:46:13 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

reenie4
Milwaukee, WI

What is the big deal about "IF"?... life is full of "Ifs" I fail to see your point! Whether you met via Internet or out someplace in the real world doesn't change the single issues every man and woman deals with. The Internet dating sites are where it's at today, people are busy with home, kids, their professional life. It's a great way to get a sense of someone before you actually make plans to meet.

You can meet a guy at your local library, and he can turn out to be a f*cktard. All relationships begin with something that the opposite sex finds attractive, physically, intellectually, whatever! Different folks for different folks. I also point out, that whether the internet or out in the real world, the insult of others hurts the same. Most people are genuine and I can vouch for many here who are absolutely wonderful people! You are coming across as an ugly, crude and bitter female. Obviously you're not hiding your feelings behind texts. As an added note, you're not that bright as an attorney. I don't have a law degree but seeing all your rude and crass statements is something I would NEVER put out over the f*cking net for the world to see, especially if I wanted clients!!! not to mention to be used against you chicky poo! HAVE A GREAT LIFE!

4/7/2008 4:47:27 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

elizabeth_a
Tampa, FL

no you did not, you side stepped the answer. it was not a total true answer. it was the typical walk around answer I have seen hundreds of times.

4/7/2008 4:50:17 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

elizabeth_a
Tampa, FL

yes luvin, you are defending these guys, these cool, nice guys which I am sure they are, but answer my question, how many of these cool nice guys are you really interested in as a future husband. and do anything to be with them. You have yet to answer that question, nor has anyone else.

4/7/2008 4:51:20 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

kfab1023
Jacksonville, FL

yeah I did but let me say it again. I have met someone on here and we will be going out. Now if it turns out as good as I hope hell yeah I would marry him in a heartbeat. And I am hoping with time it happens but like in anything else in life you have to take your time and be sure first. Not all the guys here are players I talk to tons of men on here who I am proud to have as friends and unlike you I give everyone a chance. And Yeah Bill and I seem to get along well and hoping it goes further

4/7/2008 4:53:45 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

elizabeth_a
Tampa, FL

well lets see. I will bet you dont get past 3 dates.

4/7/2008 4:55:11 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

krupa1
Abilene, TX

So....question.....

Elizabeth...apparently you have some sort of tests for the guys....yes?

How would you feel if a man was testing you without your knowledge for you to measure up to some standard that you are unaware of?

I somehow doubt that you would be cool with it. I myself would drop a woman like a bag of hammers if I thought for an instant that she had the nerve to put me to some invisible litmus test. That would be no different than me bedding a woman and scoring her without her knowledge in comparison to the birds I have bagged before.

How the hell do you expect a man to know your requirements....or are we supposed to just guess?

Yes, I do understanding having standards.....but, treating potential mates as individuals based on thier own individual merits is equally important in my eyes. Face it...if I judged every woman according to my last one....none would measure up in the sack...but, would blow her away on the loyalty factor.

4/7/2008 4:55:20 PM Are There Any Guys On Here That Aren't Just Looking For Sex???????????  

elizabeth_a
Tampa, FL

I give everyone a chance and the ones I have bashed is simply they opened the door for it. Hey if one is stupid enough to set themselves up after I was nice to them, I have no problem putting them in their place

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21