Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames apps

About halfway by means of the dinner, his mom showed up, claiming she had to give him a house crucial, Viola says. jacksonville chat But then he told me he lived in an apartment building with a group of elderly women 1 did his laundry and he d pay her back by providing her massages. I pick a singles night more than two other alternatives a quiz night for singles and just a speed dating occasion which sounded a bit different so off we went. mega personal buffalo ny Just try to remember to upvote your faves and share your own weird date stories in the comments.

mega personal alternative

It also utilizes beans as currency, which you can earn either by performing particular actions, like logging in normally, or by merely acquiring them. ocean city maryland dating sites To share your thoughts or ask a question, take a look at the Decision Neighborhood forum. He was astounded that a lady would like that particular person, and we each had a penchant for the same Beaujolais Cru wine Fleury and we arranged a phone contact. big mamba vip tips This is a good dating query to ask due to the fact it shows you what he thinks about revenue.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/8/2012 5:24:46 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  
timetogolf
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,169)
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

Are you freakin' kidding me????? Miggy in the ninth with a monster three run shot to tie it, and a base hit to start the winning rally in extra innings.....Avila ends it with a shot to right to beat the Sox, 13-12.

all Cabreara did this week-end was hit three homers, 8 RBI, and solid play at third. 5 ribbies today.

bye bye boston.......welcome tampa bay.....

26 runs scored in three games.....c'mon rays, better step ya game up!!!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/8/2012 5:31:18 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  
chrisbrz
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,780)
Wilmette, IL
43, joined May. 2011

Were gonna have fun following this team in 2012 Time!
Tons of firepower and Verlander, whats not to love here?
I heard Miggy even made a diving catch of a liner at the hot corner too.
Sweep in effect lol.
I'm just imagining what we'd do with Vmart back as well

4/8/2012 5:34:17 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  
timetogolf
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

fun times in the D, chris......and Boesch made a nice sliding catch in right today, too.

And all Austin Jackson did was have a bunch of hits this week-end......

35-5, anyone????? (yeah, I know, i'm dreamin', but what if?????)

4/8/2012 5:38:43 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  
chrisbrz
Wilmette, IL
43, joined May. 2011

I know exactly what 35-5 means too, hehe. That was the first quarter of the 84' season

[Edited 4/8/2012 5:40:09 PM ]

4/8/2012 6:53:20 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  

funnytoo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,071)
National City, MI
71, joined Jun. 2009

chris!

shush, don't let the wannabes know what we know...

great game, come from behind... twice!

what a game...

now, for some pitching to go with all that power!

4/8/2012 7:55:41 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  

justaguy40
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,111)
Mosheim, TN
50, joined Jul. 2008

They definatly look like the powerhouse of the AL

4/9/2012 4:05:42 AM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  

maizenblueman77
Lenoir City, TN
40, joined Feb. 2010

I was keeping up with the game on my android with the tiger's .com app that does pitch by pitch.when avila hit that homerun I was jumping up and down and yelling.my my family at the Easter function I was at thought I had gone crazy!I probably need 2 come down,It's just the first series of the season.but man I'm excited about this season!

4/9/2012 7:14:14 AM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  
timetogolf
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

M&Bman, the combination of miggy and Prince in the middle of that lineup makes everyone better, i keep thinking about next season when VMart is back........the way Jackson is hitting at the top of the lineup is awesome.......if he can keep that up the table is going to be set all season for the Big Boys!!!!!

4/9/2012 10:09:57 AM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  
chrisbrz
Wilmette, IL
43, joined May. 2011

Yep, Boesch,Avilla , Peralta all benefit with having the two sluggers. There's not a lot of options for pitching around guys. Even Young, Raeburn and Santiago can get hits for you so they should really score runs this year.
Luckily this injury to Fister isn't serious , its a side injury not an arm so he's only going on the 15 day dl.
Tampa Bay up next there playing well too so should be interesting.
The Bullpen got a workout yesterday lol.
I think the best part of all this is when you watch these guys play you see guys that enjoy playing and winning like that crowd that met Avilla at the plate. That's like a hidden stat , you can't buy or will that attitude , that stuff is Golden on a team.

4/9/2012 12:46:17 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  

funnytoo
National City, MI
71, joined Jun. 2009

loved the game, loved the ending, good bullpen, but now 2 starters in a row with troubles! but maybe it won't matter for awhile, they will slug their way out of badly pitched games?

4/9/2012 1:00:01 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  

sorpstar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (42,024)
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

the typical---Tiger fans already saying the race is over...

the best teams only lost this weekend too and remember 1998 time when the yanks last started 0-3...they won 11 payoffs games and won in total 125 games against 50 losses...laugh now you all

4/9/2012 8:23:32 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  

funnytoo
National City, MI
71, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from sorpstar:
the typical---Tiger fans already saying the race is over...

the best teams only lost this weekend too and remember 1998 time when the yanks last started 0-3...they won 11 payoffs games and won in total 125 games against 50 losses...laugh now you all

i agree, three wins are fun, the hitting is awesome right now, the pitching is so so, other than verlander, and there are still 162 to go... and yet, look at the rest of the central, will ya... still long way to go!

4/9/2012 8:41:51 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  
timetogolf
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

it's funny how i don't see too many of the 1998 yankees suited up right now, except Jeter, and Rivera, and Pettite (as soon as the "juice" kicks in).....

4/10/2012 2:54:34 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  

funnytoo
National City, MI
71, joined Jun. 2009

the tabbbies had to go through a true #1 pitcher to do it, the rookie, moore, who looked great, but... they did what the stankees couldn't do... they beat the rays...

good appearance by porcello, and when the game was on the line, cabbie had a double and was followed by fielder's single, more hits and runs to follow...

got 158 to go, so not even quessing about the marathon, but the stage (biking reference) kept the tabbies in front...

oh, by the way, jackson had the tying home run, and he made the moore work earlier in the game

over all, a great win... again...

4/11/2012 10:05:10 AM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  
chrisbrz
Wilmette, IL
43, joined May. 2011

Verlanders up in a few hours

4/11/2012 1:33:45 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from timetogolf:
it's funny how i don't see too many of the 1998 yankees suited up right now, except Jeter, and Rivera, and Pettite (as soon as the "juice" kicks in).....

and verlander may be on juice doing commercials himself or has he come out of his cave...Jeter and Rivera rep those great teams and that rubs off the other guys and via their last WS win those guys know the feeling but is Giardi on the same page as Yanks fans/ maybe not ..JMO forgot about andy he seems to be a team player whom the younger guys enjoy...and when he's back that will be two lefties in bullpen and perhaps like i said in past what if Andy pitched that 5th game last yr...like he did in 2009 winning every series finale including the WS...

4/12/2012 9:16:30 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  

funnytoo
National City, MI
71, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from sorpstar:
and verlander may be on juice doing commercials himself or has he come out of his cave...Jeter and Rivera rep those great teams and that rubs off the other guys and via their last WS win those guys know the feeling but is Giardi on the same page as Yanks fans/ maybe not ..JMO forgot about andy he seems to be a team player whom the younger guys enjoy...and when he's back that will be two lefties in bullpen and perhaps like i said in past what if Andy pitched that 5th game last yr...like he did in 2009 winning every series finale including the WS...

tabbies won today behind a rookie first appearance, won going away, literally...

now to the crap above, what is wrong with an mvp and cy young winner making what are usually new york commercials on the national scene...

make your own thread for the stankees, please, although you are welcome to stick your tongue out at tabby mistakes...

i'm wondering about our closer, he needs to be lights out to get his confidence back...

4/13/2012 3:39:09 AM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  

ylekiot
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,984)
Minden, NV
61, joined Sep. 2007

While you Tiger fans are happy with how the "big guns" are performing, just beneath the radar are some youngsters who will ultimately facillitate the division title cause. I'm talking about youngsters Jackson, Boesch, and another kid who is ready to blossom - one Andy Dirk. The "big guys" - Fielder, Cabrerra, Verlander, and perhaps even V-Mart (later in the year) will "get theirs", but it will also be an aggregate effort from the aforementioned youngsters that will eventually significantly help the cause. If I'm a Tigers fan, my primary concern right now would be the early ineffectiveness of closer Jose Valverde, who thus far looks like he accomplished what he did last year with "smoke and mirrors".

[Edited 4/13/2012 3:40:59 AM ]

4/13/2012 11:02:44 AM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  

funnytoo
National City, MI
71, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from ylekiot:
While you Tiger fans are happy with how the "big guns" are performing, just beneath the radar are some youngsters who will ultimately facillitate the division title cause. I'm talking about youngsters Jackson, Boesch, and another kid who is ready to blossom - one Andy Dirk. The "big guys" - Fielder, Cabrerra, Verlander, and perhaps even V-Mart (later in the year) will "get theirs", but it will also be an aggregate effort from the aforementioned youngsters that will eventually significantly help the cause. If I'm a Tigers fan, my primary concern right now would be the early ineffectiveness of closer Jose Valverde, who thus far looks like he accomplished what he did last year with "smoke and mirrors".

and we still got a kid catcher who is still delivering behind the plate and from the side of the plate (batting)... avilla is excellent...

4/13/2012 11:03:25 AM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  

funnytoo
National City, MI
71, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from ylekiot:

and we still got a kid catcher who is still delivering behind the plate and from the side of the plate (batting)... avilla is excellent...

and we got to say that cabbie isn't old, nor is fielder, both short of 30... not an old team...

4/13/2012 12:23:40 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  
timetogolf
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

and the youngest pitching staff in the A.L., and i think i heard 2nd youngest in the majors.......

4/13/2012 1:34:08 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  
timetogolf
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

what a shock, the dirty White Sox caught cheating.....Miguel Cabreara comes up in the first, and notices right away that the batter's box is out of line......6-8 inches shorter than it should be.......the game was stopped for several minutes while the groundscrew re-drew the batter's box.

all the white sox fans were cheering "Detroit Sucks", all the while Cabby is laughing.

of all the teams in the league, is it a shock that Chicago cheats????

4/14/2012 11:00:06 AM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

It's Sat now and the standings look a lot closer then they did a week ago...hmmmmmm

just saying the season still has to be played out...ask pujols

4/14/2012 4:47:32 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  

funnytoo
National City, MI
71, joined Jun. 2009

isn't there a stankee thread for you?

4/15/2012 1:04:05 AM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  

ylekiot
Minden, NV
61, joined Sep. 2007

Quote from funnytoo:

Good call, Funny. I had totally overlooked Avilla.

4/15/2012 5:50:08 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  

maizenblueman77
Lenoir City, TN
40, joined Feb. 2010

Uh..what the heck is up with Valverde?another shaky outing 2day.1 inning pitched,3 hits,1 earned run.
I'm getting kinda worried,anyone else?

4/15/2012 5:53:41 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  
timetogolf
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

i'm not that worried just yet, maize........PapaGrande is a guy who needs lots of work to get sharp......it's early, but if he is still doing this in a couple weeks, then it might be time to let Benoit do the job.......

4/15/2012 5:54:16 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  

funnytoo
National City, MI
71, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from maizenblueman77:
Uh..what the heck is up with Valverde?another shaky outing 2day.1 inning pitched,3 hits,1 earned run.
I'm getting kinda worried,anyone else?

i think he isn't getting ENOUGH work, saw it happen last year some times, maize... hope that is it, anyway!

4/15/2012 7:12:49 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  
chrisbrz
Wilmette, IL
43, joined May. 2011

I'm not worried yet I think we got 150 games to go and Leyland knows how to handle arms so I'm staying calm. I would swap him with Benoit or Dotel if need be though.
Let's give it a few more weeks and see what things look like.

4/15/2012 9:05:21 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (59,598)
Saint Paul, MN
65, joined Oct. 2009

Is CHICAGO still in first place?

4/16/2012 6:31:06 AM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  
timetogolf
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

Quote from driver406:
Is CHICAGO still in first place?

no, and since you are a twins fan, shut up, your turn is coming.....you have a team full of Cindy Crosbys

4/16/2012 12:10:44 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  

funnytoo
National City, MI
71, joined Jun. 2009

driver, time won't be coming out your way anytime soon, hasn't been west of the beautiful western upper peninsula, so take a deep breath, and fire your gen'l mgr. the guy is clueless anymore!

4/16/2012 2:10:52 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from funnytoo:
isn't there a stankee thread for you?

hey do the tigers take after you like talking to themselves in commercials --i see fielder and Verlander have that Fidrych syndrome...talking to whomever will listen to them maybe for attention seeing them commecials via my ESPN game of the week Yanks beating angels last nite...the stankies are doing well funny and no need to have a thread everyone deep down loves a winner funny...even you

4/17/2012 7:06:33 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  

funnytoo
National City, MI
71, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from sorpstar:
hey do the tigers take after you like talking to themselves in commercials --i see fielder and Verlander have that Fidrych syndrome...talking to whomever will listen to them maybe for attention seeing them commecials via my ESPN game of the week Yanks beating angels last nite...the stankies are doing well funny and no need to have a thread everyone deep down loves a winner funny...even you

you know, i respect winners, don't have to like them... loved the dodgers back in the 50s, we were awful... loved the cardinals in the early 60s... loved the a's in the 70's, then it was a decade all about detroit in the 80's, for a fan, anyway... they were so bad for twenty years after 87, the tabbies were a farce to watch, which is fun...

but nowhere in there did i watch the stankees, and didn't like the team... did like some of their players, like reggie... but like the team?

never happened...

4/21/2012 9:27:34 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  

maizenblueman77
Lenoir City, TN
40, joined Feb. 2010

Whew!tigers held on 2 give verlander his 2nd win.ole papa grande always makes it interesting.

4/21/2012 10:07:06 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  
timetogolf
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

evening, maize.......and inge is always a breath of fresh air....it always happens when he swings and misses....

has his bus ticket to Toledo been printed yet?????? 2 for 1 special, he can go there with schlereth

4/22/2012 2:07:15 AM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  

ylekiot
Minden, NV
61, joined Sep. 2007

Quote from timetogolf:
evening, maize.......and inge is always a breath of fresh air....it always happens when he swings and misses....

has his bus ticket to Toledo been printed yet?????? 2 for 1 special, he can go there with schlereth

Evening, Golf. What the hell was Inge doing playing 2B today? He looked pretty helpless out there - totally out of his element. At least Verlander was able to salvage a split of the doubleheader today.

4/22/2012 5:47:42 AM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  
timetogolf
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

Quote from ylekiot:
Evening, Golf. What the hell was Inge doing playing 2B today? He looked pretty helpless out there - totally out of his element. At least Verlander was able to salvage a split of the doubleheader today.

mornin', yle!!
the Tigers have been trying to play Inge at second after Cabreara was moved to third. He has, in the past, been a good glove man, so he made the team out of Florida as a defensive guy. He hasn't been able to hit for the last two years, and the 2b experiment should be over NOW in my opinion. They haven't had a second sacker since they foolishly let Polanco go to Philly......and this year it is worse than ever......there is no one on the AAA level to help, so they have been playing Inge, Raburn, and even Santiago at second. Raburn doesn't know how to hit till July, and Santiago is their best option.

the answer is to use some of that good minor league pitching to get a legitimate second baseman. When????? soon

4/22/2012 6:20:12 AM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  
chrisbrz
Wilmette, IL
43, joined May. 2011

Santiago and Raeburn will have to share the position the 40man roster is what it is for now. I have no idea what Inge is even doing getting any time. He should be there only to cover for one of our players if there's a injury or 20 inning game or something.
I thought They had a pretty decent former Lugnet 2b (Patterson?)who was a decent hitter and with speed but they didn't bring him from Florida instead they let Inge worm his way on the club again.
If he's there it should be strictly as utilty he's got no business taking swings away from Santiago or Raeburn.
I truly believe Inge is sleeping with Leylands daughter or has him in a blackmail situation, its the only explanation for his presence on the roster.

4/22/2012 8:34:30 AM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  

maizenblueman77
Lenoir City, TN
40, joined Feb. 2010

The only thing I can think of is Inge has pics of Leyland or dombrowski with some of those ladies of the night.
Oh and why in the hell has leyland kept running schlereth out there when coke has pitched so much better this year?
Maybe it's just me.but sometimes,jimmy leyland makes me wonder what in the name of chet lemon is he doing with his lineup and bullpen management sometimes.

4/23/2012 12:35:00 AM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  
chrisbrz
Wilmette, IL
43, joined May. 2011

Let's just hope these pix aren't of Leyland and Dombrowski together
I'm gonna banish these thoughts from my mind I only wanna think of Baseball ......I'm sticking with the Inge has knocked up the daughter theory.

4/23/2012 7:28:58 AM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  
timetogolf
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

what a horrible image to start the day......hot tubbing with Dave and Jim.....STOP IT!!!!

the only worse image is watching Inge and Rayburn split time at 2nd base.......could Jim Walewander please come out of retirement????? I've got an 8 track somewhere around here of the Dead Milkmen singing their greatest hit

4/23/2012 4:12:28 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

will red sox 2nd 100 yrs be worse then 1st 100 yrs...what goes up must come down...esp after Sat afternoon wrong thread...lol...and will texas get best of yanks as they did tigers stay tuned...i want to see good pitching shut down yanks bats ...not the 1st time around texas...but weekend should be interesting tigers in town...what an april schedule for sure for some teams

4/24/2012 2:50:26 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

weekend and counting time...verlander goes Fri nite right against us...CC probably Sat skipping Freddy because thurs an off day...so you buying time, this time

4/24/2012 7:57:25 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  
timetogolf
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

and your point is?????

4/24/2012 9:33:59 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  

funnytoo
National City, MI
71, joined Jun. 2009

couldn't believe it... tigers started an inning, way behind, with raburn, then inge, who was replaced by santiago, together the average was something like .088... can't win many like this!...

oh, we didn't come close!

4/24/2012 10:17:55 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  
timetogolf
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

when you have two guys whose batting averages sound like bingo numbers, you know you are in trouble........puh-leze, david dombrowski, put inge out of his misery......

4/25/2012 1:14:38 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from timetogolf:
and your point is?????

it's early and after seeing Darvish last nite the yanks had him on the ropes but failed to score and win but Yanks come home and maybe they can start to win...hope Darvish does well gainst other teams too but for age 25 he's Darvich has mnay pitches and it seems you have to take many pitches and try to ware him out but not when he gets strike one on the batters but our guy pitched well enough to win too against maybe the best few hitting teams around

4/25/2012 2:58:03 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  
chrisbrz
Wilmette, IL
43, joined May. 2011

Quote from timetogolf:
when you have two guys whose batting averages sound like bingo numbers, you know you are in trouble........puh-leze, david dombrowski, put inge out of his misery......
Santiago can still hit and won't boot an average play keep him on the field, he may not hit .320 and win a goldglove anymore but he can hit a avg.270 still and make putouts.
Raeburn is slowstart but has same abilities.
The only problem is Inge.
One pathetic variable here, Inge makes more than Santiago and Raeburn combined so there is politics involved.
This is annoying but it isn't gonna sink this club so let's be patient its gonna be a long season, there gonna be many games of Verlander and Fister, Porcello with solid outings and Miguel and Prince,Avilla,Peralta belting the ball.
We shan't be letting a bug known as Inge sink us, well be alrite.

4/25/2012 7:12:36 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  
timetogolf
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

chris, did you ever play little league ball? remember the kid that always got stuck in right field so he couldn't hurt the team in the field???? (no, it wasn't me, i was a catcher).......remember how the ball always found that kid in a key moment???? or how the worst hitter on the team always seemed to come to bat in a critical situation?

that is inge.......the presence of both inge and rayburn at the current time IS hurting this team.....they are rally killers, and you just can't have them both in the lineup right now......
the Tigers don't need to panic, but they do need to get these guys out of the lineup RIGHT NOW!!!!

4/26/2012 10:35:21 AM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  

funnytoo
National City, MI
71, joined Jun. 2009

get rid of all three of them, damn it... and time, any little league coach puts his worst fielder out in left field, 'cause most righty batters swing late... you, as a catcher never knew that, me as a slow runner, and a lefty, played out there often... then i learned to pitch... more or less...

i remember one fielder who i stopped the game for, he was sitting on his a** out in lf, i got all the way to him before he noticed i was there... his parents were so embarrassed they wanted to kill him, i told them to get his attention, and send him back... put him in center field for two innings, he ran all over the place, and was a decent player the rest of the year...

4/26/2012 9:01:48 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  

maizenblueman77
Lenoir City, TN
40, joined Feb. 2010

Swept by the mariners,at home,priceless.

4/26/2012 9:46:31 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  
timetogolf
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

it happened last year in April or May, too, maize.....

4/27/2012 4:53:52 AM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  

maizenblueman77
Lenoir City, TN
40, joined Feb. 2010

I'm sure they did time.I'm just feeling like a grouch,It's just frustrating the way they've been losing.
Get down early by a bunch of runs,then hope u can hold them rest of the way while u scratch and claw ur way back.with the way the lineup is hitting right now,its almost impossible 2 win that way.

4/27/2012 7:16:36 AM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  
timetogolf
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

maize, tell me about it.......even my dog is staying out of my way these days, the Tigers have me soooooo P.O.'ed.......can't wait for Fister to get healthy and back in the rotation, Scherzer and Porcello had better figure it out soon, and Smiley has been a pleasure to watch him pitch......the bullpen will get straightened out eventually.....but the hitting is soooo sporadic right now.....cold weather???? maybe....
but right now i miss Victor Martinez, who could always be counted on for a key hit when they had guys on base......the old bugaboo of leaving ducks on the pond is grinding my gears.....

they addressed one problem yesterday......Brandon Inge is an ex-Tiger.....when you have a batting average that sounds like a BINGO number, it is time to go....(are you listening Ryan Rayburn????)

4/27/2012 2:54:43 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

great matchup ..verlander and Nova...Nova has not lost a reg season game since last yr...so what gives tonight...do yanks not forget game 5 from playoffs

Brandon Inge was responsible for 10 % of tiger wins time...lol...

[Edited 4/27/2012 2:55:43 PM ]

4/28/2012 1:47:32 AM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  

ylekiot
Minden, NV
61, joined Sep. 2007

The Pinstripers take game 1, and they beat up Verlander pretty bad. Nova wasn't any better, either.

4/28/2012 10:02:58 AM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  
lowcountry23
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,295)
Saint Johns, FL
37, joined Sep. 2011

Hey Time what is up with Delmon Young

4/28/2012 11:14:06 AM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from lowcountry23:
Hey Time what is up with Delmon Young

he's a bad boy but his brother wasn't any better...you come to NY to play the yanks, get loaded and hurt your team by not being in lineup...only Brandon Inge may have been the difference last nite or perhaps since he's gone so are the tigers for awhile..

verlander was off as i could see...even Yanks annoncers brought up that 131 pitch total he had recent as i did to time esp at the beginning of a season but most importantly he's never defeated the Yanks at Yankees Stadium ...how many pitches does verlander have if he throws many in April is my point... 2 to go this weekend...

4/28/2012 12:33:24 PM Power in the D! the Tiger thread  
timetogolf
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

don't worry about verlander.....he has always been a slow starter in April.....what counts happens in October, and you do remember last October, don't you sorp?

as far as Delmon Young goes.....his brother Dimitri had the same problem, and the Tigers released him.....the incident in New York will, I believe, cost Young his spot with the Tigers, although they will wait to see what becomes of the legal issue with it.....as so many things in New York are, this will be blown way out of proportion.....and i would not put it past the Yankees to have staged some of this so they can have a little fun at the Tigers expense.......but Delmon has a problem, so doubt about it. He left Minnesota and the Twins were glad to see him go as he caused problems in the clubhouse...if the same thing is going on here, he will be gone.

I wouldn't make too much of this, sorp, after all the old time yanks were boozers of the highest degree......Whitey, Mickey, Billy.....all drunks