Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

nsa hookup

Believe it or not, you are not the very first particular person to consider about this. craigslist milledgeville ga I just consider that if he genuinely wants to marry me, then he will be just fine with no being in a relationship with me. Service which is a totally free life begins here singles in usa. best romanian dating app The challenge I have with this mode of acquiring a shidduch is that the studying guys are set as rivals against each other.

best app to find hookups

Following spot checking for initial alignment, Lin dives straight into tackling a project with a prospective co founder. lesbian nampa Look at the settings on your social media or online dating platform to see how to report or block men and women. When you radiate self confidence, decisiveness and independence, females will gravitate towards you. shemale locker room And when that didn t function, he would reply to my Instagram stories and react to his replies, just so that I could get a notification.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/20/2012 11:34:53 AM Old Trucks & tractors  

stargazzer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (25,360)
Creighton, NE
69, joined Feb. 2007

Had a tractor drive for old tractors go past my place saturday, was only a dozen or so and they all looked to be 60's & 70's tractors.
I have noticed the old farmers doing the tractor rides are getting newer & newer tractors for comfort
Me I want to see more old ones even if the seat is a hard one

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/20/2012 1:03:18 PM Old Trucks & tractors  

thebarefoot1
El Campo, TX
58, joined Nov. 2010

We had the antique tractor pull here in town this last fathers day weekend. All tractors had to be the 50's model or older. Quite entertaining seeing what those old irons can pull.

6/20/2012 3:40:28 PM Old Trucks & tractors  
rcrmike
Over 2,000 Posts (2,942)
Souderton, PA
59, joined Apr. 2009

Our family used to have a Ford 600 tractor with the butt-shaped steel seat on a curved flat spring. I wish I had that steel seat today. It was more comforatble than any of the newer tractors I've been on for more than ten minutes. It was so well-used the bare steel wouldn't even rust. It had bare shiny steel from before I was born.

Just don't sit on it after sitting in the open sun for two minutes. It could burn your a** clear through your shorts! Always have a towel or scrap cardboard over it or park it in the shade!

Found my family's 50s era International dump truck in a tractor salvage yard a few years ago. I was about a hundred yards away and something kept telling me to go around the corner. Like I was being called. I recognized it from a hundred feet. There it sat. All I could see was the tailgate hidden in the shade, alongside a shed. I inquired about it and found out it went through several owners and was still being used. The latest owner asked why the interest. When I explained that I drove and serviced that truck since I was maybe twelve. Rode in it with my dad and took naps when just a tike, he couldn't believe it. He had questins about how everything worked, how to adjust and maintain it. It was an enjoyable afternoon.

That truck never had a fender bender in its entire life. Original paint, but worn through where the driver rested his arm. Roof paint getting thin. No power brakes or steering, no heater, defroster, headliner, or radio. Just a blank plate in the center of the dash with the IH logo in chrome.

Not one owner changed a single thing on it, not even the bare, cracked, oak side boards on the dump body! Same paint, bench vinyl seat recovered by my Dads customer, same torn rubber mat covering the hole in the floor, Mico-Brake system. Yeah that one puzzled him. I explained the special Rustoleum paints I used to brush paint the dump body and running boards every few years.

Out of about a dozen work trucks it's still my favorite. I learned proper double clutching on that one. If ya hit a hill and messed up fully loaded, you were screwed!

6/20/2012 5:42:13 PM Old Trucks & tractors  
binbasha
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,933)
Pittsfield, IL
63, joined Jun. 2009

laughing about the drive by...bunch of small hill farmers here abouts..lots of john deere A and B models still in use..as well as case, ford, oliver, and even a sears and roebuck..

when i was a child working out on other farms i thought all tractors had to be hand clutched.and that my father was modern with his john deere 70 and foot clutch!!!!..... a

you are right the ride might hard..

6/21/2012 10:01:25 PM Old Trucks & tractors  

keepslowprofile
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,538)
Moose Lake, MN
98, joined Nov. 2011

The only thing sexier than I guy on a tractor, Is a guy on a horse.

I like the look of the old tractors and the safety of the newer ones.

6/27/2012 9:39:27 PM Old Trucks & tractors  
lo_stress
Redwood Falls, MN
51, joined Dec. 2010

I love the old iron. My parade unit is a 1955 International R120 3/4 ton pickup that I use to haul my 1953 Minneapolis Moline UBE (serial number 1) on an original 1950's era trailer.

I too must admit that I really appreciate the driving comfort and safety features of today's machines after driving these old bone shakers.

7/7/2012 8:58:45 AM Old Trucks & tractors  
agooddaddy10
Over 2,000 Posts (2,362)
Liberty, KY
53, joined Aug. 2010

My '57 Power Wagon! Grunt-grunt and go anywhere. Just don't plan on getting there quickly. "Quickly" is what the rail buggy is for.
If the PW isn't exotic enough, the Unimog (also a '57) will cream anyone's jeans.

7/9/2012 12:20:48 AM Old Trucks & tractors  
cfpboy
West Alton, MO
27, joined May. 2011

I've got a 1956 farmall 300, 1954 farmall cub, 1958 farmall super A, 1975 international 766, 1966 Chevy c/60 grain truck, 1972 Chevy c/10 , and a 1965 Chevy c/10

7/13/2012 6:55:02 PM Old Trucks & tractors  
rcrmike
Over 2,000 Posts (2,942)
Souderton, PA
59, joined Apr. 2009

Quote from agooddaddy10:
My '57 Power Wagon! Grunt-grunt and go anywhere. Just don't plan on getting there quickly. "Quickly" is what the rail buggy is for.
If the PW isn't exotic enough, the Unimog (also a '57) will cream anyone's jeans.

Didn't expect to find a unimog in this group. Rumor has it, they can drive straight up the face of a cliff? I've only seen three in person. Never got to drive one!

7/18/2012 10:10:35 AM Old Trucks & tractors  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
69, joined Feb. 2007

I finaly got around to checking my 44 chevy to see if the motor was stuck, it was Guess I will need to fill it with Blaster and it can set full of that Till I get around to working on it.

7/27/2012 12:47:40 AM Old Trucks & tractors  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
69, joined Feb. 2007

I will asoom you ment a 1946 B JD as by 1956 a B was then a 520
Keep the Harley always

7/28/2012 1:36:39 PM Old Trucks & tractors  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
69, joined Feb. 2007

A while back I bought a John Deere Combine model 12 A with a JD stateinary motor on it, Well it was to be delivered but being a nice day the 1st one sence I bought it I decided to bring it home today, It hasen't ben used for a long time but I hope to make it operateing once again. I think the JD collectors like this model.
I also have a model 25 JD combine but it is PTO driven.

7/30/2012 7:29:03 AM Old Trucks & tractors  
binbasha
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,933)
Pittsfield, IL
63, joined Jun. 2009

the one in ole man Hughes barn is a McCormick thrasher...two inches of dust when i was a kid still there cause his son liked it and his grandson(my age) kept it...once you are by the dust and hay particles it looks to be red..does anyone make the canvas belt and or wooden rollers any more?

8/10/2012 6:04:02 PM Old Trucks & tractors  

nightherder01
Lucerne Valley, CA
60, joined Jul. 2012

The best pu that I ever owned was 68 ford F-250 camper sp.,350-6 put her low and go climb a cliff , wore it out they do'nt bild'em like that any moor!

8/25/2012 1:56:01 AM Old Trucks & tractors  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
69, joined Feb. 2007

Haveing some trubbles with stuck motors lately, 1st one I soked with kerocine a few months back, today I re-filled it with Blaster before I try pulling it again, It's a Budda motor in a Oliver crawler, 2nd one is a 1944 chevy 235 I found stuck recently so today I also put blaster in the sparkpug holes & also blew in air & poured a good quantity of Blaster down the carb. Hopeing it to may turn over the next time I try to pull it. 3rd I have a 2 cilinder JD combine motor stuck, I have not goten to it yet as just bought it, was said it was running 5 years ago But now the crank will not turn it over, will likely give it the blaster treatment as well when I get to it. I hate stuck motors But most seem to move over in time though I totaly failed to get my Molin R un-stuck

12/9/2012 12:47:15 PM Old Trucks & tractors  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
69, joined Feb. 2007

Real winter is finaly setting in hear At least I got my new shop ready for some work with a wood stove made out of a John Deere 4010 tractor gas tank. You can see it on my pictures with my profile.

12/11/2012 5:56:06 PM Old Trucks & tractors  
uriahrose
FPO, AP
98, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from stargazzer:
Real winter is finaly setting in hear At least I got my new shop ready for some work with a wood stove made out of a John Deere 4010 tractor gas tank. You can see it on my pictures with my profile.

Mine was made out of a couple 55 gallon drums. What's your 4010, bout a 63?

12/11/2012 6:07:19 PM Old Trucks & tractors  
uriahrose
FPO, AP
98, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from agooddaddy10:

Had a Unimog that was pretty cool, was branded as a Case MB4 though. It had been sitting quita spell, rusty as all hell but I finially got the thing running and used it awhile before I got offered way too much money for it. Got another one as well, 50 something model but I just got it to get the diffs from it then scrapped the rest, not that there was much left to start with.

I havn't seen one around in about forever though.

12/13/2012 9:03:30 AM Old Trucks & tractors  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
69, joined Feb. 2007

I think 4010's were made about 61 to 63 & maybe 1960 even? then the 4020's took over.

Grandaughter has ben adding picturs for me & now the 1944 4x4 military chevy fire truck is up to see and soon I hope a few of the old tractors seting out were she can get picturs of them, the best old tractors are inside & not sure she will get good picturs of them.

My new shop is working out great for me and haveing fun this winter fixing it up inside to my likeing, the forge I hope to get working also this winter, not many new shops get a forge thies days But I wanted one my entire life so why not

12/13/2012 7:44:23 PM Old Trucks & tractors  
uriahrose
FPO, AP
98, joined Sep. 2012

Ive made a couple forges, nothing big or historicaly correct, but they work. I usually use brakedrums since it's quick and easy but have had a few other styles. I'm far from a master blacksmith but it's fun to do sometimes.

I got the idea, and most of this stuff from the old Reader's Digest book back when I was young around 1980 and have tried almost everthing I could out of it over the years. It's not the best book on any subject, but has a little bit about everything and that really peaked my interest.

12/16/2012 8:33:58 PM Old Trucks & tractors  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
69, joined Feb. 2007

My granddaughter now has a few pictures for me up with my profile so far she has my F12 & John Deere A12 combine/ motor & the 44 4x4 chevy fire truck all are unrestored.

12/28/2012 2:04:20 PM Old Trucks & tractors  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
69, joined Feb. 2007

Was working on the motor for my 1926 TT ford truck before christmas we tryed to atach the transmission but it seems the flywheel is warped "bummer" as the gap at the magnito is 1/8 inch on one side and nothing on the other side. Looks as I will be looking for another 26-27 model T tranny, Bought this one on e-bay several months ago, 14 days return, hell it looked good But it is worthless to me as is.

12/28/2012 5:31:15 PM Old Trucks & tractors  

thebarefoot1
El Campo, TX
58, joined Nov. 2010

Star I was looking at your old combine pick. I remember seeing two of those in the neighbor's field except they were allis chalmbers. They would cut two rows of milo at a time and go round and round. Funny thing was when they got to the turn row their wives were waiting with a cold lone star longneck for the tractor drivers because it was hot out there.

12/28/2012 11:55:14 PM Old Trucks & tractors  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (279,246)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

OP ~~ this is not about a real tractor, per se

In the late 60s - early 70s my son had a little metal pedal tractor which was already an antique when my grandfather gave it to him to play with .... do you know what toy company ... or tractor company made those little pedal tractors? Thanks.

12/29/2012 12:44:29 PM Old Trucks & tractors  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
69, joined Feb. 2007

I would just be guessing that MURRAY may have made the most?

If real life like at one time the tractor companys likely made their own posibly but today I think Inda or China or the like is were they are made.

I'm realy just guessing hear cup and not an expert on the matter.

12/29/2012 7:40:59 PM Old Trucks & tractors  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Gazzer ~~ Thanks I was being serious in my request. ... I have seen that you have a vast knowledge of tractors and I thought perhaps you would know if any of the early tractor companies actually made these toy tractors for the "future farmers".

I have quite a few old pics of my son, when he was small, riding on that little tractor and I didn't want to call it out of its manufacturers namebrand.

It definitely was not of Japanese or Chinese issue. It was American made. Probably already 20-25 years old when my son received it; maybe made c. 1950.

I'll keep looking through some old Kovell's and maybe I will come across a mention.

Appreciate your reply.

12/30/2012 7:28:23 AM Old Trucks & tractors  

thebarefoot1
El Campo, TX
58, joined Nov. 2010

John Deere had a popping jonny toy tractor made in the 50's. Now if Deere actually made that tractor I don't know. It was made of cast.

12/30/2012 9:13:01 AM Old Trucks & tractors  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
69, joined Feb. 2007

Farmall & others had them to & I always thought back then their company made them but even back then thay may have ben farmed out but I don't think so.

Murray kind of made a universal tractor then painted it the color they wanted it to repersent.

[Edited 12/30/2012 9:13:36 AM ]

12/31/2012 8:39:17 AM Old Trucks & tractors  
uriahrose
FPO, AP
98, joined Sep. 2012

Murray made a few (at one point they made everything it seems), ESKA made a lot of John Deere stuff, Castelli, BMC, Etrl made some as well, but a little newer vintage, same with AMF.

http://www.farmcollector.com/toys/10-rare-antique-pedal-tractors.aspx

Farm Collector is great if you don't know about it, I love that place.

12/31/2012 3:26:59 PM Old Trucks & tractors  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Thanks guys. Wasn't the original Murray tractors painted a (somewhat) rusty-faded red-maroonish color? These pics I have are the old Instant Polaroid type and they are fading themselves so I can hardly be correct on the color of this little tractor but it looks faded maroonish red. There is some sort of writing (may be the type tractor it is) on the engine cover but I can't make out any of the letters.

12/31/2012 4:12:12 PM Old Trucks & tractors  
uriahrose
FPO, AP
98, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from cupocheer:
Thanks guys. Wasn't the original Murray tractors painted a (somewhat) rusty-faded red-maroonish color? These pics I have are the old Instant Polaroid type and they are fading themselves so I can hardly be correct on the color of this little tractor but it looks faded maroonish red. There is some sort of writing (may be the type tractor it is) on the engine cover but I can't make out any of the letters.

See if you can scan the pic, you might be able to make it sharp with a photo editor to make it more ledgeable, and one of us here might know what it is, or you can look for like ones on Ebay and they have several sites that sell and restore those. They made a lot of them years ago (popular toy) so it shouldn't be hard to figure out what it is.

12/31/2012 6:00:22 PM Old Trucks & tractors  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Thanks, Ur ... I will try to scan the pic and see what I can do with it. Sorry I barged into the OPs thread and started all this off-topic woman's jabbering of mine. I'll back out so you guys can carry on your doscussion about the topic. Appreciate everyone's help and suggestions. I'll drop a note back if I find out what the pic says for the namebrand.

1/2/2013 6:33:48 PM Old Trucks & tractors  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
69, joined Feb. 2007

Think I may have hit the jack pot today!! As I found a AC, WC 1934 and I have ben wanting one as well. Also beside it is two old Model TT truck frames one pretty compleat with axels & wheels the other does have a rear axel but likely it is pretty shot so mostly just the frame but I have use for both.
The problem is it will take a lot of beer in price negoshations
I know I will get the truck frames the tractor I'm a little less shure. As I don't know his price on it at all & if to much it's to much
The truck frames he gave me a clue and they woun't be to much.
The same guy is an old friend & is building my model T motor & transmission for me witch we nearly got together today just need to order some parts before the hogshead can be put on the tranny & the motor & tranny will be done.

1/16/2013 2:15:07 AM Old Trucks & tractors  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
69, joined Feb. 2007

Just finished fabracating a motor & trasmission stand for the model t motor were rebuilding. I did this out of old iron that was once braceing for a hog & cattle loading shute so it took longer than if from new iron as it took some doing to make it all useable first. Made it mostly for easy storeing the engine un-till it goes in the truck the T motor & trasmission are very ockward to handel when all together. This will make it easy to haul & store were ever I may want it to be. Yes it has rollers under it so I can just push it anywere. Likely could even run it on the stand but I don't expect to.
I am hopeing to do two more model T motors in the next few years so I belive I will use it more than once and handy to have.

I have spoted 4 old tractors I may like to buy one or more of this year if posible?
1. a early Fordson not running & stuck
2. a early McCormick Deering 10-20 not running & not stuck
3. a 1934 AC - WC likely will run?
4. a Farmall F20 made in to a hi-crop for drilling rye in corn, Not running & hasen't ran in 50 years.

I haven't done any dealing just thinking of maybe?

Wish you all fun with your projects

1/24/2013 12:14:57 PM Old Trucks & tractors  
usamc
Wheeling, WV
75, joined Jun. 2010

I have my Father's 1966 Internalional Cub with all the attachments. "66 is the first year they came out painted yellow and white. That was just after International bought out Farmall. It's in good shape and everything works. Thinking about selling it for $3,600 (firm). If interested write me at [email protected]

1/24/2013 6:50:29 PM Old Trucks & tractors  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

usamc .... leaving your personal data on the site is a violation of the site rules which can get you deleted and banned from the site ... not to mention you may be endangering your own personal safety.

1/27/2013 10:39:46 AM Old Trucks & tractors  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
69, joined Feb. 2007

Yes the Tractor Drives have gone profesinal [at least the large ones]
They for their own comfort have gone mostly to tractors of the late 60's & early 70's.
But many of the local smaller Tractor Rides still get tractors from the very late 30's on up any tractor with a road gear in them, most tractors from 1938 on down did not have a road gear but some have an after market road gear. The oldest tractor that may have a factory road gear I think is Alice Chalmers & 1934?

1/28/2013 9:52:10 AM Old Trucks & tractors  
eaglemom02
Northfield, MN
52, joined Mar. 2009

The local FFA chapter has a tractor parade every spring. Last year there were at least 80 tractors. Some are driven and some are brought on trailers and then driven in the parade. Most ages, models and sizes are represented. The FFA also has 2 project tractors that are worked on during the school year and then sold to help fund the class.

1/28/2013 2:21:41 PM Old Trucks & tractors  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

My brother had an old truck & tractor ... until the divorce.

2/7/2013 9:09:49 AM Old Trucks & tractors  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
69, joined Feb. 2007

Got word yesterday my Ford model T motor & transmission is finisfed on it's rebuild.
I am hopeing to pick it up this saturday, This is everything re-built, Motor, generator, starter, caburator, hopeing it will work well in the 26 TT truck.

2/11/2013 9:51:04 AM Old Trucks & tractors  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
69, joined Feb. 2007

Got my 1926 Model T motor home sat. and my grandaughter took pictures & they can now be found in my profile pictures, I don't know how to move them hear

2/21/2013 12:46:19 AM Old Trucks & tractors  
hoss199021
Ridgway, CO
27, joined Jun. 2012

I got a 84 Chevy short wide with a custom 396 and custom muncy 4 speed lifted 6 " front and rear lockers bearing steel custom built axels rt203 t case runnin 35s and it I'll climb a tree if I need it to

2/21/2013 6:58:30 AM Old Trucks & tractors  
vipir35
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Courtland, VA
56, joined Sep. 2011

I have a brand new Dodge pick-up .... BUT I drove an old 79 Ford EVERY DAY ....

3/23/2013 8:08:45 AM Old Trucks & tractors  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
69, joined Feb. 2007

Bump, Just feel this site is super boreing lately, and hopeing puting this on top could help well it's worth a try

3/23/2013 3:27:31 PM Old Trucks & tractors  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

ooooo ... you sexy thang ... I just love it when you talk all sexual and stuff ....

3/23/2013 5:39:13 PM Old Trucks & tractors  

dcs1944
Toston, MT
72, joined Jan. 2013

I have an old John Deere for sale, it is missing the seat and steering wheel. Good for the farmer that has lost his a** and don't know wich way to turn.

3/23/2013 5:50:59 PM Old Trucks & tractors  

dcs1944
Toston, MT
72, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from stargazzer:
Haveing some trubbles with stuck motors lately, 1st one I soked with kerocine a few months back, today I re-filled it with Blaster before I try pulling it again, It's a Budda motor in a Oliver crawler, 2nd one is a 1944 chevy 235 I found stuck recently so today I also put blaster in the sparkpug holes & also blew in air & poured a good quantity of Blaster down the carb. Hopeing it to may turn over the next time I try to pull it. 3rd I have a 2 cilinder JD combine motor stuck, I have not goten to it yet as just bought it, was said it was running 5 years ago But now the crank will not turn it over, will likely give it the blaster treatment as well when I get to it. I hate stuck motors But most seem to move over in time though I totaly failed to get my Molin R un-stuck

Star, olive oil works great on stuck engines, just pour it in the spark plug holes and let it set for a few days. I have done that on lots of old chevy 348 motors , works everytime.

3/23/2013 6:40:06 PM Old Trucks & tractors  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

that's some funny stuff

3/23/2013 6:40:37 PM Old Trucks & tractors  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

a John Deere colonoscopy woo hoo

3/24/2013 9:40:03 AM Old Trucks & tractors  
eaglemom02
Northfield, MN
52, joined Mar. 2009

Road trip with my brother yesterday, looking at semi's, trailers and tractors.

Said something about the new tractors (John Deere anyway) having to add, I think - DA or DEF, a separate tank from the fuel. So he's hoping to find a newer tractor that doesn't have this yet. He was also told you needed to fill your tractor at the end of the day, don't leave empty.

Anyone else hear of this? I haven't googled to check what he's talking about yet.

If so, then the older tractors may be sought after.

3/24/2013 12:44:53 PM Old Trucks & tractors  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
69, joined Feb. 2007

dcs1944, thanks, olive oil sounds good to me, I will likely give it a try.

eaglemom, I don't know what your talking about, but I am not up on any new tractors at all.

3/25/2013 11:08:46 AM Old Trucks & tractors  
eaglemom02
Northfield, MN
52, joined Mar. 2009

Ugh, I googled and have mixed feelings, looks like it's already in trucks, here's some info:

By Case IH | January 11, 2011

If you’ve heard about the new 2011 Tier 4A engine emissions requirements, you’ve probably heard mention of Diesel Exhaust Fluid aka DEF. But, you might not know a whole lot about it. Below, we’ll shed some light on DEF.

What is DEF and when will I need it?
DEF – a stable, non-toxic solution made of synthetic urea and deionized water – is a key ingredient for the Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) exhaust after-treatment process being utilized in model year 2011 and beyond Case IH high horsepower tractors. In combination with proven Case IH engines, this technology will improve engine power and responsiveness, fuel economy, and overall durability for Case IH Steiger®, Magnum™, and Puma™ tractors, while helping them meet 2011 EPA emissions regulations.

Even when taking into account fuel cost, tests show that Case IH equipment with SCR technology reduces total fuel costs by 10 percent. While it’s true that you’ll be handling another fluid on your farm, Case IH chose SCR because of the significant savings in terms of fuel costs that it could provide its customers and because SCR technology provides the most feasible path for future emission standards for high-horsepower applications.

How and what are most farmers most effectively transporting def to the field in?
There are many DEF handling options depending on the size of your operation and the amount of hours you put on your equipment each season. Most operations/farms use a 55 gallon drum or 275/330 gallon tote that is supplied at any Case IH dealer, especially if your land is near your fuel barrels. If you need to transport both DEF and Fuel a popular solution is a DEF/Diesel fuel trailer that is manufactured by Thunder Creek Trailers which is also available through many Case IH dealers. There are many solutions available today, but your local Case IH dealer is a good place to start.

3/25/2013 3:24:13 PM Old Trucks & tractors  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

woo hoo ... I found my pedal tractor!!!!!! It is a Murrray!

4/1/2013 8:14:41 AM Old Trucks & tractors  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
69, joined Feb. 2007

Will see if I can get my 1951 farmall H runing this week, it's ben setting for two years waiting

4/1/2013 8:21:55 PM Old Trucks & tractors  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

... Have you cranked it up for a test run, yet?

4/3/2013 6:53:23 AM Old Trucks & tractors  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
69, joined Feb. 2007

Yes two years ago Then I decided to fix a couple of things

4/3/2013 2:09:18 PM Old Trucks & tractors  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

...and to think ... you never mentioned anywhere on-site that you had had a vasectomy during that time frame, did you?

my bad ... you meant your farmall, didn't you? Fixing your farmall>

4/30/2013 5:21:50 PM Old Trucks & tractors  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
69, joined Feb. 2007

Time to bump this thread up as it's geting tacky in hear again & I for one would like a change of subject.

I brought home two early ford model TT truck frames with rearends attached sunday to use as parts on my tt truck projects, one was to have a front axel & wheels but that part was missing when I went to get them

The spring broke on my overhead door of my shop, not my lucky week I guess.

5/10/2013 6:31:46 PM Old Trucks & tractors  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Hey ~~ Gazzer --- I looked back at your profile. I see you raise bird stock. Have you ever raised any silkies?

5/10/2013 7:16:30 PM Old Trucks & tractors  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
69, joined Feb. 2007

No cup never have, just doing Pheasants & Quail for the 6th year this year. also this year just one batch of each.