Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

tinder hookup messages

The only way to practice these good qualities is to actually interact socially. moreno valley classified ads Plus, the speed meeting icebreaker enables your participants to succeed. You don t want participants spending their two minutes attempting to don t forget what you suggested they go over or trying to look at a laptop screen or smartphone screen to recall. free online dating sites for nepal Finding a co founder can feel like a far more intense version of dating.

skipthegames hookups

Mikka left dejected, asking yourself why she d ever flown to Portland in the initial place. craigslist pinetop az We had recognized each and every other at university for 3 months. Each groups of questions can also be applied repeatedly in a connection as the partnership and the men and women evolve, in order to continue to be in tune with each other. explain coffee meets bagel When dating apps first launched, it was a brave new world.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/12/2012 4:49:22 PM Im trying to find a good wine  

mshenderson
Henderson, NC
45, joined Mar. 2012

I have tried Sutter House and Bare Foot they are ok but is do anyone have any other suggestions

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/12/2012 8:59:06 PM Im trying to find a good wine  

hellifinohio
Huntington, WV
31, joined Jun. 2012

It takes time,
just keep buying. . .the yellow tail brand is never bad, run through them and see what types you like. . .remember gotta drink the reds at room temp. . . don't stick to plain old white zin and merlot. . and don't spend more than 15$ Plenty of killer wines in the 9-15$ range.

7/13/2012 11:44:11 AM Im trying to find a good wine  

saruman256
Over 2,000 Posts (3,015)
Belleville, IL
62, joined Jun. 2007
online now!

It takes time to learn wine, I myself am partial to red Bordeauxes, but there are a lot of wines from different areas that are not only good table wine, but inexpensive as well.
Try "Governors' White" from Williamsbug Winery, pairs good with seafood.
Don't be afraid to ask your local merchant, if you tell him your budget and what you want to have with the wine, he will usually steer you in the right direction.
Taylor makes a great dry sherry that I like to cook with.
My adage: If it isn't good enough to drink don't cook with it.

7/13/2012 12:30:02 PM Im trying to find a good wine  

skiwino
Over 2,000 Posts (2,427)
Redford, MI
55, joined Feb. 2007

Quote from mshenderson:
I have tried Sutter House and Bare Foot they are ok but is do anyone have any other suggestions

You haven't provided enough information. What varietals of Sutter Home and Barefoot wines did you try and what didn't you like about them? What did you like about them?
What is your budget?

Find a store with helpful staff who know something about wine. Keep notes of what you buy and what you thought of it; why you liked or didn't like it. Share your notes with staff each time you buy so that they can steer you towards wines that suit your tastes.

7/13/2012 4:56:26 PM Im trying to find a good wine  

wolfyhp
Over 2,000 Posts (3,921)
Bradley, CA
44, joined Apr. 2008

Many domestic wines (U.S. made) are fantastic, and not too pricey. It depends on what you want the wine for, as another said.

Price doesn't always reflect quality, but it often does. A wine to have with your date/spouse/family/etc. with dinner, spending around $10-$15 on a decent zinfandel, cabernet sauvignon, pinot noir or syrah is fine. Cab goes over well with most people, Zinfandel is my favorite. (all of those are reds, whites are often cheaper.) If you're trying to find a really nice wine for a special occasion, around $30-$50 is what you want to spend for a good domestic wine, perhaps a private reserve bottling. I used to recommend EOS wines, but some twisted business dealings folded the winery despite their high ratings. I like Castoro, Tablas creek, Chronic Cellars, and a few others.

Gallo, Sutter, all the "cheap" wines are usually only good for mixing, like if you're making Sangria. However, I've heard that Trader Joes' "Two buck Chuck" wine is pretty good for a cheap wine, and drinkable without any mixing.

7/13/2012 9:03:10 PM Im trying to find a good wine  

sitiniraq
Over 1,000 Posts (1,353)
Calvert, TX
58, joined Jan. 2008

check out a local winery. Most give tours for like 20 bucks and includes taste tests etc..Keep the money local..

7/14/2012 12:16:39 AM Im trying to find a good wine  

reenie4
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,741)
Milwaukee, WI
60, joined Dec. 2007

Good wine for the value, I found the Little Penguin wine (Alstralian) to be very nice.

7/14/2012 11:43:58 AM Im trying to find a good wine  

wolfyhp
Over 2,000 Posts (3,921)
Bradley, CA
44, joined Apr. 2008

Quote from sitiniraq:
check out a local winery. Most give tours for like 20 bucks and includes taste tests etc..Keep the money local..

I'm not sure if NC has a lot of wineries, but if it has some, I'll agree with you that going local is the best idea all around. I'm fortunate enough to live in one of California's wine regions, and there is an abundance of wonderful local wines. Every one of those wineries I listed, I've visited their tasting rooms, except for Chronic Cellars which I haven't made it to yet. (a friend loves their wine and has given us a couple bottles. They're nice and drinkable, nothing too special about them, not too pricey.)

You don't even need to do the tour. I know the local wineries often offer free tours (Eberle, also a decent wine, has some amazing caverns I've always heard about and want to tour. I think there's a small charge for their tour. Unfortunately, there's family issues with a very good friend of mine which keep me away from there for the most part. It's nothing against the winery itself, they have good wines.) Sometimes just the tasting room experience is enough, and tastings range anywhere from free (rare anymore) to up to $5 for a visit, often with a free wine glass to keep. Wineries limit the number of tastings per fee, but its plenty to get a good feel for what wine you want. You can also often find very nice cheeses, oils, and other things which pair well with the wine you buy, as well as all kinds of neat corkscrews and other trinkets.

7/19/2012 11:22:02 AM Im trying to find a good wine  
darlene0405
Galivants Ferry, SC
61, joined Jan. 2012

to mshenderson the only wine i really like is Martini and Rosi Asti Spumoni and i am not sure which you ask for or if you need the whole name to but it. It used to be more expensive than it is now. it is affordable to all now at less than eighteen dollars a bottle don't pay more because you can get it for this price at wal-mart.I hope this helps but as you can tell i am not a expert by any means. try it and let us know.

7/21/2012 10:12:17 PM Im trying to find a good wine  
musicdesign
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,312)
Moodus, CT
55, joined Apr. 2007

I became fond of Chateau St. Michelle brand from Washington. Love their Riesling. There are so many brands out there to try. Many stores do wine tastings on Saturdays.

7/21/2012 11:43:04 PM Im trying to find a good wine  

bier95
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,740)
Clara City, MN
66, joined May. 2011

Ask 100 people about wine and you will get 99 answer.
everyone has thier favorite.

7/22/2012 4:41:10 PM Im trying to find a good wine  

ciscokidsr
Hesperia, CA
57, joined Jun. 2009

I did a little hibachi barbeque last night. There was a sale for tri-tip roast for $2.99/pound and I split it for two nights.

The half I had last night I marinated with a Mayan Achiote rub, hot sauce, soy sauce, and Montreal Steak seasoning. Achiote makes the roast/very thick steak a bright red.

The wine I picked was a bottle I had sitting around and it was a 2006 Fetzer Valley Oaks Shiraz - a very good choice for red meat. I also steamed some great Basmati rice - Tilda brand, the rice that is used in middle eastern cooking with shish-ke-bab.

The thicker part of the tri-tip I am marinating with some pork ribs in kosher salt, lemon juice, California & New Mexico chili powder, and Ranger Pale Ale. (Got a case of this Ranger for $7 - the store was getting rid of it - bitter and great for marinating.)

I will barbeque that tonight with a hickory/brown suger sauce.

7/26/2012 1:08:32 PM Im trying to find a good wine  

1bellanella
Detroit, MI
38, joined Mar. 2012

Sweet whites I like are Chateau St. Michelle's Riesling, Blackstar Farm's Arcturos Late Harvest Riesling, Batasiolo's Moscoto d'Asti, BV Costal Estate's Sauvignon Blanc

Red's I love are Rock and Vine's Melbec, Hess select's Cabernat Sauvignon, Clois du Bois Rouge, Ferrari Chianti, Liberty School's Cabernet, Raven's Wood Merlot.

My favorite dessert wine is Sandhill Crane Vineyard's Raspberry wine. Paired with dark chocolate pieces... mmmm... heavenly.

7/26/2012 2:23:54 PM Im trying to find a good wine  

wolfyhp
Over 2,000 Posts (3,921)
Bradley, CA
44, joined Apr. 2008

If you're seeking something unique, Chronic Cellars in Paso Robles, Ca (I believe you can buy their wines on their website) has good wines with unusual labels in a range of prices.

7/28/2012 4:16:50 PM Im trying to find a good wine  

ciscokidsr
Hesperia, CA
57, joined Jun. 2009

I stopped by a winery up there in Paso Robles. It was Meridian Winery on SH-46 east of Paso Robles.

My sister and I stopped in there for a few minutes and since we were driving, we didn't taste anything. We just looked at the automated place - new winery - and we left.

We drove east on 46 toward I-5 to go back to LA. It was late afternoon.

The road was a MADHOUSE and we saw 4 almost head-on collisions, dirt roostertails from people running off the road - crazy.

Turns out that HWY 46 - the James Dean Highway - is on the top five list of the most dangerous highways (per capita) in California. There is a shrine out there that we checked out where he died.

Meridian is not a wine I go after anyways.

7/28/2012 5:58:19 PM Im trying to find a good wine  

wolfyhp
Over 2,000 Posts (3,921)
Bradley, CA
44, joined Apr. 2008

Quote from ciscokidsr:

I stopped by a winery up there in Paso Robles. It was Meridian Winery on SH-46 east of Paso Robles.

My sister and I stopped in there for a few minutes and since we were driving, we didn't taste anything. We just looked at the automated place - new winery - and we left.

We drove east on 46 toward I-5 to go back to LA. It was late afternoon.

The road was a MADHOUSE and we saw 4 almost head-on collisions, dirt roostertails from people running off the road - crazy.

Turns out that HWY 46 - the James Dean Highway - is on the top five list of the most dangerous highways (per capita) in California. There is a shrine out there that we checked out where he died.

Meridian is not a wine I go after anyways.

No, Meridian isn't a wine I look for either. Meridian doesn't own that property anymore, and there's a new winery there (not sure if it's still affiliated with Meridian at all.) My best friend's grandfather used to own all that land which became Meridian, and it was Estrella River Winery (someone else owns the Estrella label now, but it used to be a gold medal winery.) Laura's vineyard (part of the Meridian property) was named for my best friend's great-grandmother.

Yes, I've been by the spot where James Dean died many times. Yes, 46 East is one of the deadliest highways in the U.S. However, sections of Highway 1 (which also runs through this county, and on which I've also been many times) have a ranking of even deadlier. They've made some improvements to 46 east, and it's a little safer now, but one still has to be careful. Because of its reputation, you have to use headlights at all times, even during the day, to make your vehicle easier to spot.

It's a shame you missed the many great wineries around here when you were passing through. You can taste and spit by the way, you don't have to swallow. I don't drive, so I swallow the wine I'm tasting. It takes an awful lot to get me drunk anyway, and a tasting isn't usually a full glass of wine.

Tablas creek is another great one, a little on the pricier side, but for a nice occasion they have very nice wines. I can't recall which of their wines I liked the most, I believe it was a blend with mostly mouvedre. All the wines I tasted there were fantastic though.

8/16/2012 12:48:15 PM Im trying to find a good wine  
chicago986
Lorain, OH
27, joined Jun. 2012

well i honestly enjoyed Arbor Mist wine alot it just depends on your taste and your prefrences i say just keep trying them out til you come across one you like.

8/16/2012 8:28:46 PM Im trying to find a good wine  
jsprater
Cape Girardeau, MO
31, joined Dec. 2011

If you are ever in Southeast Missouri, we have some amazing wineries around. I dont know if any of them ship through the mail but it might be worth checking into. Crown Valley has a lot of fruit wines (blackberry and peach are my favorite from them) and Cave Rock Winery has an amazing sweet white wine. There are so many others i would just do a google search on wineries in St. Genevieve Missouri area and it should bring up a whole listing of them.

8/31/2012 1:26:51 AM Im trying to find a good wine  
1nobleheart
Tacoma, WA
48, joined Apr. 2012

Chateau St. Michelle hear in Washington

9/3/2012 12:24:38 AM Im trying to find a good wine  
westy690
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,619)
Phoenix, AZ
45, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from hellifinohio:
It takes time,
just keep buying. . .the yellow tail brand is never bad, run through them and see what types you like. . .remember gotta drink the reds at room temp. . . don't stick to plain old white zin and merlot. . and don't spend more than 15$ Plenty of killer wines in the 9-15$ range.

nahh reds should be served at around 55 degrees..cool to slightly cold..

room temp varies from place to place .

good wines are usually come from a region that has soils and climate for great wine grapes..

and that is california wines from sonoma and napa..look for those words on the label..

and yelow tail is not that good..

9/4/2012 5:46:47 AM Im trying to find a good wine  
h2o_guy
Laveen, AZ
40, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from musicdesign:
I became fond of Chateau St. Michelle brand from Washington.

Great stuff, I agree...2008 Syrah is my favorite right now and the 09 Merlot is awesome too

[Edited 9/4/2012 5:48:51 AM ]

9/4/2012 9:00:30 PM Im trying to find a good wine  
stfu_ppl
Oxnard, CA
42, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from wolfyhp:
If you're seeking something unique, Chronic Cellars in Paso Robles, Ca (I believe you can buy their wines on their website) has good wines with unusual labels in a range of prices.

I'm a kinda cork Dork and these boys have done some amazing blending!!!
I don't recommend for first time drinkers.

Try pinot noirs to start off with reds and start with central coast or French pinots.... They are the more simple of areas.

Oh and westy is just an old dried up grape....

[Edited 9/4/2012 9:01:38 PM ]

9/5/2012 7:52:16 PM Im trying to find a good wine  
h2o_guy
Laveen, AZ
40, joined Aug. 2012

What's with the twist off top wines? A lot I see are in the $20 range...are they worth it?

9/5/2012 9:49:57 PM Im trying to find a good wine  
stfu_ppl
Oxnard, CA
42, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from h2o_guy:
What's with the twist off top wines? A lot I see are in the $20 range...are they worth it?

Yes they are.....

They are designed to be drunk immediately and really its just a way to prevent evaporation and spoilage.

Some of my favorites include coppola unoaked, any of the seven daughters also anything from new Zealand....

Even some of the new boxes are worth the dough.... Check out Big House if you're having a party.

9/5/2012 10:34:56 PM Im trying to find a good wine  

wolfyhp
Over 2,000 Posts (3,921)
Bradley, CA
44, joined Apr. 2008

Quote from h2o_guy:

There's been arguments in the wine industry about it, but yes, even some of the medium range price wines (when they start to become wines I like) have released some with twist off tops. I don't prefer it, but I do understand some of the problems with cork. Like another person here said, they're not for long term storage. I prefer them with the cork, as I do like to buy reds and age them a few years.

I'm still not sure about the artificial corks, but they seem to work on the wines I've gotten which have had them.

9/13/2012 12:55:12 PM Im trying to find a good wine  
mdf8978
Las Vegas, NV
39, joined Feb. 2012

Try the website, Drunk on Bum Wine. They have picked the top five exquisite wines of them all. There's a lot of history to it and the movement goes back farther and deeper than the blood that pumps through our veins.

11/26/2012 8:12:12 PM Im trying to find a good wine  
t3re
Abilene, TX
23, joined Oct. 2012

I like the Riunite Lambrusco, it pours to a rich deep bergundy, almost but not quite purple. Smell is red and purple grapes and dark plum with a hint of cherry. Mouthfeel is full and slightly atringent, though not at all bitter. There is a very slight sour aftertaste.

Serve Riunite Lambrusco slightly chilled to bring out the best flavors.

Try it as a before dinner wine, or as an accompaniment to any meat-based meal from hamburgers and fries to beef bergundy. Or sip a glass or two on its own to relax in the evening.

12/18/2012 8:40:30 AM Im trying to find a good wine  
my3mgirls
Gilbert, AZ
71, joined Dec. 2012

I am a collector and drinker of red wines. Primarily hearty, full-bodied reds. But I like some lighter reds as well. What is your budget range? Or would you like some recommendations in a full range of prices? Just let me know and I can give you some recommendations as well as some tasting notes, etc.

12/21/2012 1:47:39 PM Im trying to find a good wine  
charlieh420
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,261)
Warwick, RI
57, joined Apr. 2011

I remember my Aunt's favorite whine being..

"I wanna go to Miami!"

1/4/2013 11:20:34 AM Im trying to find a good wine  

dijjett
Concord, NH
62, joined Jan. 2013

I had a couple tell me about Washington state wine and they are right they have a great product I think you'll be happy also got a great product at Cobb winery in Crystal river fl to firehouse red they ship.

1/15/2013 2:59:58 PM Im trying to find a good wine  
harding123
Roseville, MI
27, joined Dec. 2012

Rotta. Wines. Paso robels. Try the Zinfandel. Best I've ever had

1/15/2013 3:21:21 PM Im trying to find a good wine  

wdmdannyboy
Clive, IA
47, joined Jan. 2013

What are you pairing it with? Beef, chicken, seafood, pasta, something sweet, etc...

With a good lean steak I like a Shiraz. I usually go for Rosemount and it's in the $10/bottle range.

1/18/2013 1:32:27 AM Im trying to find a good wine  
bangkokfunking
Over 1,000 Posts (1,040)
Atlanta, GA
42, joined Nov. 2011

My favorite WHINE is "I'M HUNGRY!" or "It's toooo cold!" or "I don't wanna go to bed!"