Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight

You could also ask if it drives your date nuts when people today play devil s advocate — or if he enjoys the challenge. speed dating in redding ca San Francisco is not an simple city for dating, especially if you are searching for girls, but maybe I would have found somebody techy and somewhat cool. Stick to us on Instagram Facebook Twitter Pinterest and we guarantee, we ll be your fortunate charm to a stunning appreciate life. vietnam women looking for men Whether it is excitement, nervousness, or even dread, the initial date with somebody can really feel like a lot of stress.

skip the games

To communicate during on the internet dating, start out with a question about something on their profile, like, So I saw that you are a dog particular person! Tease them lightly to show your sense of humor and throw in a few compliments about their interests or accomplishments. jacksonville chat rooms We also host forums on non dating subjects such as sport, music, Tv and films. The dilemma I have with this mode of obtaining a shidduch is that the finding out guys are set as rivals against each other. free dating sites cuba I was diagnosed with chronic myeloid leukaemia 3 years ago, aged 27.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/30/2012 9:23:08 AM Lost luv,i need ur help  

steamyspice
Aston, PA
37, joined Jul. 2012

I need sum encouragin words of wisdom. Im new2this....i lost my man,exactly a yr ago,yesterday. Each day is a struggle...

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/30/2012 2:57:10 PM Lost luv,i need ur help  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (35,651)
Henderson, NV
58, joined May. 2009

The year anniversary--you think you're supposed to start feeling better, but you don't. It's not the same gnawing loss as it was right at the beginning, it's just a different pain.

It's been three years for me, and sometimes it feels as if it was yesterday, and sometimes it feels as if it was forever ago.

7/30/2012 7:35:07 PM Lost luv,i need ur help  

tinkiekitty
Over 1,000 Posts (1,083)
Bakersfield, CA
61, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from steamyspice:
I need sum encouragin words of wisdom. Im new2this....i lost my man,exactly a yr ago,yesterday. Each day is a struggle...

Sorry for your loss steamy....it just takes time. Its been 2 1/2 years for me and I'm just now wanting to move on and live life!!!
The first year I had to force myself to do anything. Now I do lots of things again.

I went to Disneyland 3 days ago....Disneyland was our first date and where we went on our Honeymoon.I was able to remember good and happy times and I really enjoyed myself with my family.

You'll get back out there again but you also have to want to do it....you have to make it happen!

8/25/2012 9:47:31 PM Lost luv,i need ur help  
lawnpro979
Bellville, TX
56, joined Apr. 2011

I dont know why, I think people are looking at me in the super markett,

why do I ask people at walmart where something is, when I know where it is.

I know these people are working, and dont have time for me. But I want to talk.

I come home. and it's just me. I go the entire weekend with out saying a word, Becasue there is NO ONE. I jsut want to talk.....

I talk to the TV.... I talk to the news person on TV......

IT"S HARD PEOPLE....... and it's NOT getting any better......

8/25/2012 9:55:57 PM Lost luv,i need ur help  

coolritag
Wilmot, AR
69, joined Apr. 2012

It will get better. I'm sure you are tired of hearing it takes time but I'm afraid that is the only answer we have. Everyone is different but for most a year it's long enough. I know to you it's far to long but try to keep yourself busy . Some times I felt like just pulling the covers over my head and never come out. But slowly I came back and you will to. Give yourself time God Bless

8/26/2012 6:13:02 PM Lost luv,i need ur help  

moonbeams73
Over 1,000 Posts (1,582)
Grand Rapids, MN
62, joined Sep. 2009

Yes, Walmart associates DO have time for you, especially the greeters! That's part of our job! I talk to my customers ( I consider them friends) all the time! We don't mind helping you find things either! Just ask!

8/27/2012 3:42:29 PM Lost luv,i need ur help  
justjimmy2
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,701)
Arizona
Argentina
64, joined Aug. 2012

Just thank god you are still young enough to start over.

[Edited 8/27/2012 3:43:10 PM ]

8/27/2012 8:33:17 PM Lost luv,i need ur help  

gdaddy47
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,156)
Columbia, TN
70, joined Sep. 2009
online now!

I'm glad you have your first years thing over with. It's the roughest. Everyone has to go thru the horrible "firsts".

8/27/2012 8:44:26 PM Lost luv,i need ur help  
liltodger
Over 2,000 Posts (3,727)
Chester, VA
59, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from lawnpro979:
I dont know why, I think people are looking at me in the super markett,

I come home. and it's just me. I go the entire weekend with out saying a word, Becasue there is NO ONE. I jsut want to talk.....

I talk to the TV.... I talk to the news person on TV......

IT"S HARD PEOPLE....... and it's NOT getting any better......

LOL I've spent most of my life like that. I'm used to it.

I have a phone. Why? beats the hell out of me. The only time it rings is wrong numbers.

I spend so little time talking to people sometimes I forget how to do it.

8/27/2012 8:50:04 PM Lost luv,i need ur help  
liltodger
Over 2,000 Posts (3,727)
Chester, VA
59, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from steamyspice:

You're still pretty young. Have you had any relationships or dates with other people since you lost your husband? starting a new relationship will help to take your mind off of him so much and help you to move on.

8/29/2012 9:00:31 PM Lost luv,i need ur help  
lawnpro979
Bellville, TX
56, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from liltodger:
LOL I've spent most of my life like that. I'm used to it.

I have a phone. Why? beats the hell out of me. The only time it rings is wrong numbers.

I spend so little time talking to people sometimes I forget how to do it.

I was left alone most of my younger life, I was Quite shy, and I turned to drinking, Finley I got over it. it came to me in rehab that I drank becaseu I was loney, WOW that was the bigest shock of my life.

Well, as most people who drank, they cant see. it was plane as day, but, after I realized why, and I picked myself up off ground, I started talking to people. NOW. I wont shut up, there is so much I want toshare with others. and NOW, after the loss of my wife, I'm back in that shell again, " NOT DRINKING" But you kno the shell.

I'm so sorry to hear that your there too. you know the voice that you have when you havent talked for a long time. it's werid, and then your not sure if your saying the right thing. or if you come off sounding stupid.
I dont know why were like this........

I joined a singles club that go out have have events. and I really didn't fit in.
it seemed that these people were comforntable with just being single and doing there events. and then there was ME.... ah ha ha ha hha .... you know the feeling.

I WANT A FRIEND DAMMIT...... you know they type, one that I can tell anything and they just listen. and NOT judge me.....

what's WRONG WITH US ?

8/31/2012 8:45:59 AM Lost luv,i need ur help  

digitaldog
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,703)
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

Hey Baby-Cakes I'm all the " help " you need..
Date MEeeeeeeeee....
But a bit of consideration....
Although I love and miss respect my five ex-wives,
the numerous gals from DH I have dated,
and even the few whom have me blocked,
and not forgetting those that choose to keep our
" contact " " under cover "...
Due to legal requirements of the law,
the rules governing DateHookup,
and insurance regulations.....
I must post this " disclaimer "....

WARNING, PROCEED WITH CAUTION!
- - - - Addiction Alert - - - -
THE man
person,
dog,
animal,
author of this Forum posting
CAN BE AND IS HIGHLY ADDICTIVE
DUE TO THE CONTAGIOUSLY EUPHORIC AFFECT
HE HAS ON FEMALES..!!
Date Hook-up assumes NO responsibility for :
broken hearts,
loss of property,
vanishing funds,
or bail and bond forfeitures...
Please remember..
No food or drink allowed on premiss....
______
-XoXoXoX-

Digital Dog

8/31/2012 12:34:45 PM Lost luv,i need ur help  
fun4king
Tacoma, WA
49, joined Sep. 2011

Hang in there....one day,one moment one tear at a time soon the morning will come and you will gain strength.

9/1/2012 12:53:02 AM Lost luv,i need ur help  

coolritag
Wilmot, AR
69, joined Apr. 2012

Well, girl and guys ! My husband would have been 65 today . When do I stop thinking of that. I have kids and grandkids that think it I'm to celebrate for pawpaw . But it kills me am I wrong.

9/11/2012 12:55:06 PM Lost luv,i need ur help  
24milkduds
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,785)
Vallejo, CA
58, joined Mar. 2012

Sorry for your lost..I too recently passed my 1st year..I cried for a week..some days are better then others..but truly I wish things were different..but life must go on..I wish I could offer you some words of wisdom..just hang on..you are not alone..and whatever gods plan are for you..I pray you find some happiness. Sending hugs

10/4/2012 4:54:12 PM Lost luv,i need ur help  

digitaldog
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,703)
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from borda:
I have a question for anyone reading this.
Has anyone gotten an email from [email protected]

Please tell me. I think I'm being scammed.

A " message "..???
What the H E L L ...
I'm spose to marry her..!!!!

______
-XoXoXoX-

Digital Dog

10/5/2012 11:23:17 AM Lost luv,i need ur help  
psytika
White River Junction, VT
48, joined Sep. 2012

i lost the love of my life too, we were both 43. She passed away aug 23,11. So i know how u feel. Its extremly difficult. I have had so many days that i wish i was gone with her. But slowly, a little at a time, u will smile once in a while, without even realizing it. I still think of her every day, and tell her i love her, it gets a little easier, because u know he/ she wouldnt want u to miserable. U need to find some small thing to make u feel good about urself again whether its a job or a hobby,just something to keep u going, and it will get easier i promise.

10/5/2012 12:14:37 PM Lost luv,i need ur help  
pingeye2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,892)
Savannah, GA
65, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from steamyspice:

...and from your profile, and what you want..are you feeling shallow, and needing something more?

Sending confusing signals....

10/17/2012 1:22:30 PM Lost luv,i need ur help  
gcode411
Fairfield, PA
38, joined Oct. 2012

In every aspect of life there is a peak à point that will always over shadow others. During the down turns we gotta look at those moments with little breaths of joy realizing how Lucky we were that we atleast had that journey. As well as realizing our next mountain to climb is ahead and its gonna be a struggle but if we make there maybe just maybe will reach the top again

10/18/2012 10:37:41 PM Lost luv,i need ur help  

cowboy815
Jefferson, SD
67, joined Apr. 2012

Sorry for your loss, I lossed my wife 26 months ago today and its still very hard to go out with someone new. Be strong and I hope it gets better for you

12/28/2012 4:59:23 PM Lost luv,i need ur help  
fun4king
Tacoma, WA
49, joined Sep. 2011

(Just thank god you are still young enough to start over.)

In a sense that's not true. It just get harder.

12/30/2012 7:23:44 PM Lost luv,i need ur help  
quietstorm1957
Highland Home, AL
60, joined Dec. 2012

I lost my wife 8 years ago. It is a process we all go through. It is different for all and it is that journey that will give you the skills to move forward. Family and friends have an opinion as to what you need to do or how long you should morn. You are alive and an able bodied person capable of making your own choices with some guidance but never allow others to make your choices or take control of your life. In time you will understand that the life you lost is the life you choose to have today for the rest of your life.

12/30/2012 7:40:33 PM Lost luv,i need ur help  
dawgpaws
Townsend, MA
68, joined Sep. 2012

It's a process. (Yeah, like that is going to help - sorry. ) It took me 10 years to be able to get on my feet and get on with my life after my husband died. It got easier over time. When times really get hard - and I've had a lot of hard times in the past few years - I sometimes feel him encouraging me to pick myself up off the ground and give life a go again. "My strength did not come from lifting weights. My strength came from lifting myself up when I was knocked down."

12/30/2012 8:16:34 PM Lost luv,i need ur help  
quietstorm1957
Highland Home, AL
60, joined Dec. 2012

Like I said, it is a process and no two people take the same path. What may take one a few years while taking others ten or more years is evident that the timeframe is different for each. No one wants to morn forever and I say whatever works for you, is still work in progress.

12/31/2012 4:46:03 PM Lost luv,i need ur help  

gdaddy47
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,156)
Columbia, TN
70, joined Sep. 2009
online now!

Quote from quietstorm1957:
Like I said, it is a process and no two people take the same path. What may take one a few years while taking others ten or more years is evident that the timeframe is different for each. No one wants to morn forever and I say whatever works for you, is still work in progress.

Wise man here. Good stuff.

12/31/2012 7:11:19 PM Lost luv,i need ur help  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (279,778)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Happy New Year, everyone.

12/31/2012 8:41:40 PM Lost luv,i need ur help  
quietstorm1957
Highland Home, AL
60, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from gdaddy47:
Wise man here. Good stuff.

Thanks, a wise man once told me it is unwise not to share wisdom.

12/31/2012 11:21:22 PM Lost luv,i need ur help  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (279,778)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Happy New Year

1/7/2013 9:39:46 PM Lost luv,i need ur help  
text9198120902
Cary, NC
69, joined Dec. 2012

I just lost my wife, beautiful sweet angel and soul mate on November 17, 2012; some days I don't want to go on without her, and I know that she would want me to go on and be happy. If I didn't get my strength from God, I would already be gone. All I know is that I am just taking one day at a time, and I pray to God that he will see me through another day, and when the next day comes, I thank God for that day that I made it through.

People tell me, it will get easier, but I just look at them in a way that says "Have you ever gone through the loss of a soul mate"? Have you ever been in my shoes? How do you know how I feel?

As far as everyone on here; I pray that God will give us all the strength, to go on every day and eventually meet someone, that will fill the void in our life to make us happy once more.

1/8/2013 4:36:11 PM Lost luv,i need ur help  
chilln49
Over 1,000 Posts (1,785)
Indian River, MI
54, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from text9198120902:
I just lost my wife, beautiful sweet angel and soul mate on November 17, 2012; some days I don't want to go on without her, and I know that she would want me to go on and be happy. If I didn't get my strength from God, I would already be gone. All I know is that I am just taking one day at a time, and I pray to God that he will see me through another day, and when the next day comes, I thank God for that day that I made it through.

People tell me, it will get easier, but I just look at them in a way that says "Have you ever gone through the loss of a soul mate"? Have you ever been in my shoes? How do you know how I feel?

As far as everyone on here; I pray that God will give us all the strength, to go on every day and eventually meet someone, that will fill the void in our life to make us happy once more.

I'm so sorry for your loss text. A miserable time of the year to lose your loved one for sure. I lost my 21 yr old daughter the day before thanksgiving 6 yrs ago. Lost my husband a year ago next month. It's tough times and it will take time for your heart to heal. Never forget that she is watching over you and will never leave you. The only way I have gotten through any of this is my faith in God. If I didnt have him I'd have been a train wreck a long time ago. Keep your chin up and find that special someone or something to keep you focused on moving forward

1/8/2013 6:07:58 PM Lost luv,i need ur help  
fun4king
Tacoma, WA
49, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from text9198120902:

yes, i have i lots my soul mate, lover, friend, best bud, complete each other sentence, every time we ware thinking about each other i would pick up the phone to call him an he is already calling me..i know my friend. there are only a few people in the world who have experience true love with a mate.

lost luv

1/8/2013 8:09:32 PM Lost luv,i need ur help  

onetwoisone
Bellevue, WA
57, joined Jan. 2013

It's not encouraging words you need. It's the truth. Encouraging words have no depth. If you want to actually feel better you can go with truth. Or a cover up.

1/10/2013 12:13:42 PM Lost luv,i need ur help  

elusivesugar
Columbus, TX
52, joined Jan. 2013

I haven't been a member long enough to quote, but in response to gdaddy47's comment about the first year being the hardest...I have to with all due respect, disagree. The first year was spent in disbelief and shock. I am a little over four months into the second year and it sucks way more than the first year. The loneliness is almost overwhelming at times. The sense of loss only deepens it seems. JMO from my own personal experiences.

1/10/2013 6:30:21 PM Lost luv,i need ur help  
quietstorm1957
Highland Home, AL
60, joined Dec. 2012

I have been a member of this group on and off for over 2 years. I have learned that we all grieve differently but the feeling of lost and that lingering question of, what now is the same. Encourage from others and faith that things are going to get better is all we have to start on that road to redefining who and what now. I have never had a baby and have been told the pain is so unbearable and once the delivery date comes, that pain turns joy. If we are to give birth to a beginning, morning sickness, irrational thinking and lonely nights/holidays are apart of the process. We can't change what happened to our loved ones, but that pain we share turns to joy. Unlike giving birth to a baby, there is no set date or time to be delivered from our lost but no one can stay pregnant forever like no one lives forever.

1/10/2013 7:28:09 PM Lost luv,i need ur help  
chilln49
Over 1,000 Posts (1,785)
Indian River, MI
54, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from quietstorm1957:
I have been a member of this group on and off for over 2 years. I have learned that we all grieve differently but the feeling of lost and that lingering question of, what now is the same. Encourage from others and faith that things are going to get better is all we have to start on that road to redefining who and what now. I have never had a baby and have been told the pain is so unbearable and once the delivery date comes, that pain turns joy. If we are to give birth to a beginning, morning sickness, irrational thinking and lonely nights/holidays are apart of the process. We can't change what happened to our loved ones, but that pain we share turns to joy. Unlike giving birth to a baby, there is no set date or time to be delivered from our lost but no one can stay pregnant forever like no one lives forever.

Very nicely said Quiet