Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps com

Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to go over Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and associated conditions. best places to meet men in calgary That s not a great recipe for a lengthy term marriage as Mrs. There is something for everybody right here, regardless of whether you are. cambodia dating app But B.

megapersonals app

OkCupid has absolutely free and paid A list memberships. datehookup discontinued Gordon and Laura Jane Wareinghave penned a three portion series for INSPIRELLE that offers you the suggestions to survive and then thrive inside the planet of on line dating. ok. vietnam single girls After the matter is reported, the EBT card will be deactivated so the rewards can t be used by any person else.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/14/2013 7:23:14 AM What's the problem with men on here?  

stuartfaeperth
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,095)
Cheshire
United Kingdom
44, joined Jun. 2013

I see a thread "what's the problem with women on here?" & various other similar subjects.
Jeez guys, look around, guys looking for women WAY outnumber women looking for guys. And an awful lot of guys on here are the type I'd kill if they were chasing my sister/daughter. Just cos you haven't got the smarts/looks/banter to pull a woman they're all teases?! It's about choice. And being a man, I'm embarrassed to say, a womans choices on here are limited to say the least. So suck it up, keep swinging, and try to treat women the way you'd want men to treat your mum/sis/daughter.
Good luck, you're gonna need it, cos they think we're all dogs.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/14/2013 10:46:13 AM What's the problem with men on here?  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

feel better now???

6/14/2013 8:49:32 PM What's the problem with men on here?  

stuartfaeperth
Cheshire
United Kingdom
44, joined Jun. 2013

Yeah lol, Just got sick of seein all these guys b*tchin about women instead of puttin more effort into actually gettin 1.

These forums are a constant scource of amusement.

[Edited 6/14/2013 8:51:25 PM ]

6/14/2013 9:49:14 PM What's the problem with men on here?  
luvs2dance36
Stratford, CT
41, joined Jun. 2013

Brits setting the record str8!

6/15/2013 5:20:32 AM What's the problem with men on here?  

stuartfaeperth
Cheshire
United Kingdom
44, joined Jun. 2013

I'm not a Brit.
I'm Scottish.

6/15/2013 9:17:11 PM What's the problem with men on here?  
luvs2dance36
Stratford, CT
41, joined Jun. 2013

Hmm my bad I was going by your location.

6/16/2013 3:02:54 AM What's the problem with men on here?  

stuartfaeperth
Cheshire
United Kingdom
44, joined Jun. 2013

No worries, had to emigrate for work.

6/20/2013 9:46:08 PM What's the problem with men on here?  

joat111026
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,948)
Port Saint Lucie, FL
54, joined Oct. 2011

Quote from stuartfaeperth:
I see a thread "what's the problem with women on here?" & various other similar subjects.
Jeez guys, look around, guys looking for women WAY outnumber women looking for guys. And an awful lot of guys on here are the type I'd kill if they were chasing my sister/daughter. Just cos you haven't got the smarts/looks/banter to pull a woman they're all teases?! It's about choice. And being a man, I'm embarrassed to say, a womans choices on here are limited to say the least. So suck it up, keep swinging, and try to treat women the way you'd want men to treat your mum/sis/daughter.

6/21/2013 1:59:03 PM What's the problem with men on here?  

stuartfaeperth
Cheshire
United Kingdom
44, joined Jun. 2013

See.
My point exactly.

6/23/2013 2:39:09 PM What's the problem with men on here?  
dawgsfan770
Cedartown, GA
34, joined Jun. 2013

Wooooosssssaaaaaaaaaa
wooooooosssssaaaa

6/23/2013 9:26:24 PM What's the problem with men on here?  
ksgorillagirl
Coffeyville, KS
30, joined May. 2011

Exactly. Guys act like I should not expect anything and should accept all of them. For example, a guy asked if I worked and drove and what I wanted in life, to which I replied "I work, have my own car, own my own home. Looking for a guy who had accomplished things in life." He took this offensively and said he is far from rich but has a heart of gold. Why do guys think me expecting them to have a job, a car (and able to drive) as well as a place to live is too much to ask?

6/23/2013 9:42:40 PM What's the problem with men on here?  
ksgorillagirl
Coffeyville, KS
30, joined May. 2011

No, but it seems to be really common. Especially for guys in the area I live.

6/23/2013 9:55:48 PM What's the problem with men on here?  
ksgorillagirl
Coffeyville, KS
30, joined May. 2011

Quote from grantfl80:
Well this is a free dating site. Any loser with access to the Internet can put a profile on here. I am living proof.

G

That must be the problem. I am too cheap to pay for a dating site though

6/23/2013 10:03:12 PM What's the problem with men on here?  
ksgorillagirl
Coffeyville, KS
30, joined May. 2011

Yeah, I will just keep doing what I'm doing. Hopefully find someone that isn't such a loser.

6/25/2013 11:16:05 AM What's the problem with men on here?  
spenserhicks
Hutto, TX
24, joined Jun. 2013

It's a dating site lol everyone on here has at least one little thing wrong with them, it could be that they're just shy but who knows

6/25/2013 4:51:22 PM What's the problem with men on here?  
good_dr
Spokane, WA
53, joined Dec. 2011

Interesting responses here. Now what I say next can go both ways. Not into bars, tired of games, doesn't have time to invest in worthless ventures, and not going to put up with what may seem to become the standards of dating.

I'm not shy, but at the same time there are other things in real live matters that need to be dealt with. I don't spend all day here with any high hopes. If something happens it happens. On the flip side it gives folks a chance to get to know something about one another to maybe find something in common.

Now days for me anyways it has become something to read during a cup of coffee. Reality bites when there are too many miles between as well. Yes I am vary picky, and it's not all about looks or just getting between legs. It's sad that so many have come to let whats between the legs do the thinking for them. There are those that are like "What's in it for Me Me Me", and not thinking about what could be done for all. That kind of one sided thought pattern is also sad to see a lot of as well.

This is not just from one side of the fence, and the gate does swing in both directions on this subject matter.

7/2/2013 11:39:11 AM What's the problem with men on here?  

earth_goddess
Boise, ID
36, joined Oct. 2012

I did a little experiment when I decided to try online dating (which has been mostly horrible). Joining a free site and a pay for it site. I've noticed the quality of men on this site is generally low but they message and communicate. Whereas on the pay for it site the men are smart, attractive, and successful but no messages. I mean total opposites. Dudes on here in my area have lots of kids, are wierd, can barely spell and I wonder how they made it through high school. I'm not perfect, have plenty of flaws myself. Just looking for my equal! If you have a good job, goals, a cute smile, don't have a flock of children, and live in the Boise area, message me. I don't think it's too much to ask for and I know you are out there

7/2/2013 6:27:18 PM What's the problem with men on here?  

sky_pilot42
Lexington, MI
63, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from earth_goddess:
Dudes on here ... are wierd, can barely spell and I wonder how they made it through high school.

Weird not wierd.

[Edited 7/2/2013 6:27:49 PM ]

7/6/2013 9:46:08 PM What's the problem with men on here?  

cassie584
Pittsburgh, PA
59, joined Jul. 2013

grantfl

No loss to the women who live outside your region. Your more than likely doing them a favour. Based on all the negative comments that you post across the site enjoy your negative life. Don't bother replying because I will block you and I would not be interested in your narrow mind thoughts!

7/10/2013 7:05:32 AM What's the problem with men on here?  
azbeachman
Surprise, AZ
50, joined Jan. 2013

The 'suckup' approach.
Very original.

7/10/2013 7:42:17 PM What's the problem with men on here?  
4my_eyes_only
Las Vegas, NV
49, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from msceejay40212:
I think what the problem with some men,they love the chase and after the chase they become uninterested or just dont have enough drive to continue with the friendship or relationship
* You got that right! * I drink to that

7/11/2013 7:45:22 AM What's the problem with men on here?  
winterbabe13
Billings, MT
25, joined May. 2013

Im a lez. But wayy 2 b. We def. Need more men in this world. I ve actually tazed a dude & stuffed him in the trunk of the car cuz of the shit ur talkin bout.

7/11/2013 12:19:58 PM What's the problem with men on here?  
isles_of_view
Mackinaw, IL
31, joined Apr. 2013

About 1 out 8 chances you're going to find someone on a dating site.... People take these sites way to serious...

7/12/2013 10:02:48 AM What's the problem with men on here?  
jercarbra10
Northport, AL
63, joined Apr. 2013

I would like to comment. A lot of guys complain about not getting many responses from women. Here is my experience... Last night I dated woman number 24 in the last four months... and I'm very selective. I could have dated 100 or more if I had wanted to. And I'm 59, widowed and have salt and pepper hair abd a few extra pounds. So why have I been so successful at dating?

First, your profile is extremely important. It should contain three sections... who you are (your characteristics, type of person etc), what you do (type of work) and what you enjoy doing, and who or what you are looking for. Check out my profile to see an example of this.

Secondly, pictures matter a lot. Good pictures should have no baseball caps and no bare chests. Women want to see smiles with teeth showing. I get a lot of comments from women on my beautiful smile.

Thirdly, when you contact women or send them a message, take time to read their profile, pick out something they've said and comment on it. Actually write two or three complete sentences to show that you can engage in some intelligent conversation. DON'T say things like, you're hot, what's sup, and other stupid comments. Women like to be romanced. Sometimes I write them a little poem or ask them questions. I get quite a few responses from women daily telling me how sweet abd kind I am... and that opens the door for more converstaion which many tines leads to a date.

And I've actually dated 24 women in the last four months and could have dated 100 or more but I'm very selective. And even though I've enjoyed dating all those women, I'm still looking for the love of my life. So ladies, check me out and send me a message! And guys, take some constructive criticism.

7/12/2013 11:30:11 AM What's the problem with men on here?  

bier95
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,740)
Clara City, MN
66, joined May. 2011

Dating women also depends on the area you live in. Example- if you live in an area that there are only very small towns 20 miles apart and only 150 to 500 population. Then the date pool is very small. Now if you live in a big city, or close to one with populations of 10,000 or more your chases of getting dates go way up. So area that you live IS a big factor, Not just profile.

7/14/2013 10:33:54 PM What's the problem with men on here?  
imurs4ever58
Las Vegas, NV
61, joined Jul. 2013

I strongly agree with 4my_eyes_only

7/15/2013 7:08:57 PM What's the problem with men on here?  

cassie584
Pittsburgh, PA
59, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from jercarbra10:
I would like to comment. A lot of guys complain about not getting many responses from women. Here is my experience... Last night I dated woman number 24 in the last four months... and I'm very selective. I could have dated 100 or more if I had wanted to. And I'm 59, widowed and have salt and pepper hair abd a few extra pounds. So why have I been so successful at dating?

First, your profile is extremely important. It should contain three sections... who you are (your characteristics, type of person etc), what you do (type of work) and what you enjoy doing, and who or what you are looking for. Check out my profile to see an example of this.

Secondly, pictures matter a lot. Good pictures should have no baseball caps and no bare chests. Women want to see smiles with teeth showing. I get a lot of comments from women on my beautiful smile.

Thirdly, when you contact women or send them a message, take time to read their profile, pick out something they've said and comment on it. Actually write two or three complete sentences to show that you can engage in some intelligent conversation. DON'T say things like, you're hot, what's sup, and other stupid comments. Women like to be romanced. Sometimes I write them a little poem or ask them questions. I get quite a few responses from women daily telling me how sweet abd kind I am... and that opens the door for more converstaion which many tines leads to a date.

And I've actually dated 24 women in the last four months and could have dated 100 or more but I'm very selective. And even though I've enjoyed dating all those women, I'm still looking for the love of my life. So ladies, check me out and send me a message! And guys, take some constructive criticism.

So why can't anybody get into your profile Don Juan?

7/16/2013 1:07:08 PM What's the problem with men on here?  

happystrike
Tucson, AZ
32, joined Jul. 2013

LOL @ DON JUAN .... what's wrong with guy's well, the dudes with muscles are players and usually married, the gangbanging looking people are players just lying right to your face and end up hurting a hand ful of profiles... guys you've seen them WITH THEIR CONDITIONS AND REASONING ABOUT HOW IF AND WHAT YOU ARE YOU SHOULD NOT MESSAGE ME.... hmmm they should of kept their legs closed and got tested before updating their profile. I wouldn't say it's the man's fault. It's the ladies fault for continually to fall for plastic smiles 30-1 ratio. I can make a female pic less profile and get 100 plus messages in less than 3 hours. I can make a fake profile with a muscle dude and still only get maybe 2-3 messages a week... (yes, i get bored and put things to the test) I understand people have certain taste and style. but most of the hotties I have seen are bigots that will not step outside of their culture or totally opposite (i.e Black person hating black people) she was weird... I had this hot hispanic tell me your not mexican enough... o.O she was born in the states... i responded neither are you o.O ... yeaa I am looking for a brain to squeeze not a disease ... of course you have your "free spirit" add 200 dudes and weigh over 200 lb people ... A lot can be learned from DOXing personal infromation and taking mental note on their picture styles and appearances. BTW ne one ever bump into a profile on accident and call them by their tag o.O don't do it, they freak out~!!! PS, the only chicks that think I am a dog are the ones that never slept with me fawking WH*RES!

7/16/2013 6:24:17 PM What's the problem with men on here?  

shawnsr33
Over 1,000 Posts (1,144)
Dayton, OH
46, joined May. 2011

Quote from ksgorillagirl:
No, but it seems to be really common. Especially for guys in the area I live.

Ive been here for 2 years and its the same old same old garbage in garbage out.
I still come here every now and then I do send messages and I read profiles and almost 90% at the end of their profile says "want to know just ask" ok I have put this to a major test and say hello im shawn and ask a simple question like were did you get that shirt or something simple, the look at the pictures on profile and don't reply , now if woman arnt shallow as they say they are how can they know who a man is just by a profile or pictures?!

7/16/2013 6:29:32 PM What's the problem with men on here?  

shawnsr33
Over 1,000 Posts (1,144)
Dayton, OH
46, joined May. 2011

Quote from winterbabe13:
Im a lez. But wayy 2 b. We def. Need more men in this world. I ve actually tazed a dude & stuffed him in the trunk of the car cuz of the shit ur talkin bout.

Im sorry but can someone translate this post for me?

7/18/2013 8:13:04 PM What's the problem with men on here?  

rndred
Chadwick, MO
45, joined Jul. 2013

I just read all 3 pages of this post and Im shocked...this is in the "single professionals" category?! LOLOLOL

7/19/2013 7:17:11 PM What's the problem with men on here?  
upwardandonward
Phoenix, AZ
35, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from rndred:
I just read all 3 pages of this post and Im shocked...this is in the "single professionals" category?! LOLOLOL

^
This. This entire forum is an off-topic abortion.

7/19/2013 10:31:58 PM What's the problem with men on here?  
f8th_78
Owings Mills, MD
39, joined Jul. 2013

Thank you

7/22/2013 7:07:39 PM What's the problem with men on here?  
queenofquirky41
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
45, joined Jul. 2013

There are some I would not let near my daughter at all. Just for the fact they are rude, disrespectful, have issues about women in general. There are some that are perfectly fine. Being she is 19, going to University AND working she does not need to look online if she is looking at all. She has her goals set. She has accomplished so fair every goal she had set out to. And if my son acted like the same guys I would NOT want my daughter to socialize with I would not want him to behave in that way either. He is a good young man achieved what he wanted when he wanted to do it. In my family we are goal oriented.
Our priorities are
1.Education
2. Becoming financially stable. With a job they are satisfied with
3. Find a mate that has the same values and priorities that they have

You are going to catch a lot of bull from these guys you have criticized. They do not like the truth when it is laid out to them. They get defensive and will attack your masculinity for saying what you did. I give you a for doing so.

7/27/2013 11:17:53 PM What's the problem with men on here?  
wonderwoman321
Conway, AR
42, joined Jul. 2013

Seems like they dont appreciate good women but women do the same in return. Either way when you find someone that loves you treats you good dont go trying to mess it up,its very hard theses days to find a good man/woman, keep it strong and love one another and be happy

8/7/2013 1:00:40 AM What's the problem with men on here?  
d_voted
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,160)
Winnipeg, MB
64, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from earth_goddess:
I did a little experiment when I decided to try online dating (which has been mostly horrible). Joining a free site and a pay for it site. I've noticed the quality of men on this site is generally low but they message and communicate. Whereas on the pay for it site the men are smart, attractive, and successful but no messages. I mean total opposites. Dudes on here in my area have lots of kids, are wierd, can barely spell and I wonder how they made it through high school. I'm not perfect, have plenty of flaws myself. Just looking for my equal! If you have a good job, goals, a cute smile, don't have a flock of children, and live in the Boise area, message me. I don't think it's too much to ask for and I know you are out there

Pretty shallow. Any man who has kids and is involved in their lives, whether they live with him or not is a man. At your age (32) many men will already have children.

For you to dismiss them is absolute stupidity. You would prefer a guy who has children but isn't involved in their lives or some guy who has no children because his life or career is more important. He will have lots of 'stuff' by the time he is your age if he isn't a drunk or druggie.

If he is actually a 'professional' then he may have just come out of school in the past few years and is paying off his student loans - but you want the potential for him to be a 'success' financially. You also are too selfish to consider that his kids may be a priority to him.

Lucky him if you dismiss him. HE (the one you want nothing to do with) should be eternally grateful you have shown your true colors.

I have five daughters and I can assure you that BECAUSE of my devotion to them AND the fact that they ALL KNOW they were loved, they are successful in their lives. Three have university degrees, one is a mother of three with a husband who has half-time custody or two more and the youngest is the one all of them confide in because of her great strength of character, her honesty and her wisdom. When the youngest decides what she wants to do professionally she will achieve it and I will support her in any way I am able.

I am a first class MAN who has no delusions of grandeur or illusions about what is important in life. I AM the kind of man I want my children to marry. I don't just ACT like the man of quality - I AM that man - and it is PRIMARILY due to my devotion to my children over almost everything else (except God).

To answer the OP's question - there are too many boys and injured men who have no idea about introspection or forgiveness so they are bound by their own selfish desires. They have no idea about sacrifice nor does the character of a woman interest them.

The reason for this is that they never spent any time developing their own character but have bought into either materialism or some other form of self-indulgent vanity preening and want that illusion to be preened to sustain their self-esteem. The foundations are rotten and so the house won't stand.

D.

PS: Keep groovin'

8/28/2013 10:12:38 PM What's the problem with men on here?  
oklahomaladywai
Tulsa, OK
62, joined Jul. 2013

I certainly don't believe that all men are bad. I have met many nice men on this site!

9/25/2013 2:41:28 PM What's the problem with men on here?  

earth_goddess
Boise, ID
36, joined Oct. 2012

I suppose my 'flock of children' comment came off wrong. I think fathers ( and mothers) should be totally devoted to their family. I just wanted someone on the same page as me. So a flock of kids isn't it. In my area it seems to be the case. Also I never said money was an indicator of success. I'm talking about not living in a trailer in your parents driveway. I am not shallow, I just know what I want. If certainly am not trying to attack anyone, so chill out dudes.
Also, I am totally aware I made a spelling error in my original post, woops.

[Edited 9/25/2013 2:44:20 PM ]

9/26/2013 2:05:13 AM What's the problem with men on here?  
syrianlatina
Los Angeles, CA
54, joined Sep. 2012

It's not really a problem with men on here, its become more of a problem with those who lack a conscience regardless of gender. I paid for a dating site membership, & I ran into similar challenges; scammers from foreign countries & men who prey on women for amusement and/or personal gain. Women my age are perceived as an easy target. Yes, I seem to attract leeches, werewolves, vampires, & trolls. Have to remember to hang plenty of garlic & have those silver bullets handy . All in all I am hopeful. I am surrounded by positive male role models, so I am not gender bashing. I hear similar complaints with women as well. I feel its perhaps the nature of the game regardless of age, gender, social status, etc. It's easy...too easy to hide behind a device, put on a facade, & market oneself. It is frustrating for a lot of us who are sincere & honest to repeatedly run into these undesired social patterns...dishonesty, absence of a conscience, & the constant state of, no follow through. Most of us who are at our job sites beyond an 8 hr day, don't have the time to search for companionship outside of the cyber world.
Cheers everyone. Friday has arrived!

9/26/2013 11:59:32 AM What's the problem with men on here?  
deneez
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,068)
Rochester, MI
58, joined Apr. 2012

Cheers syrianlatina.....

9/26/2013 1:28:56 PM What's the problem with men on here?  

genuwen
Boise, ID
33, joined Aug. 2013

9/26/2013 5:33:59 PM What's the problem with men on here?  
syrianlatina
Los Angeles, CA
54, joined Sep. 2012

Thank you deneez

9/26/2013 9:59:18 PM What's the problem with men on here?  

pearlsandlacey
Meridian, ID
35, joined Sep. 2013

lol You go, boy (man !

9/28/2013 9:04:06 PM What's the problem with men on here?  
triphosphate
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,958)
North Pole, AK
29, joined Aug. 2013

Boob pics to my inbox plz. K thanks.