Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

san antonio casual hookup

All it requires is a bit of effortless humor to get factors going. milwaukee lesbian dating If I hadn t set that objective and deadline, I most likely would ve skipped the date since I was tired from the weekend. Immerse yourself in love stories complete of romance and complete of happiness. listcrawler richmond virginia Nonetheless, she was fitting in the meetup following a volleyball league, so I figured we d meet, get a fast drink, speak a bit and see if an actual date would be worth it.

mega personal alternative

It also utilizes beans as currency, which you can earn either by performing particular actions, like logging in normally, or by merely acquiring them. ocean city maryland dating sites To share your thoughts or ask a question, take a look at the Decision Neighborhood forum. He was astounded that a lady would like that particular person, and we each had a penchant for the same Beaujolais Cru wine Fleury and we arranged a phone contact. big mamba vip tips This is a good dating query to ask due to the fact it shows you what he thinks about revenue.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/24/2014 2:20:37 PM Younger men, older women?  
checkingit234
Indianapolis, IN
54, joined Jun. 2014

I love dating younger guys.
The problem? Most don't see us older women as "relationship material" and almost all think we need them to come to our recuse and service us?
Do you really think there are any younger men who would actually consider and enjoy being in a relationship with older women? And could it last?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/24/2014 2:26:53 PM Younger men, older women?  
fruityloopz2k
London
United Kingdom
36, joined Jan. 2011

Age is just a number if two people enjoy each others company im sure it will work...x

younger men in my opinion tend to be players they like to have there cake and eat it... saying that there are some older guys who enjoy been players too so i guess its down too the type of person that you meet...x

good luck in finding your toy boy!!!

x

7/24/2014 2:28:11 PM Younger men, older women?  

helmholtzwatson
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,604)
Raleigh, NC
51, joined Jun. 2014

I'm sure that some are out there.

But like the reverse, the greater the age gap..the greater the likelihood that it's a short-lived, mismatched scenario.

7/24/2014 2:39:44 PM Younger men, older women?  
cawkasian
Over 2,000 Posts (3,186)
Houston, TX
49, joined Jun. 2014

The problem? Most don't see us older women as "relationship material" and almost all think we need them to come to our recuse and service us?
Do you really think there are any younger men who would actually consider and enjoy being in a relationship with older women? And could it last?

As a former younger man who used to 'target' older women...I always viewed them as f**k buddies not relationship material.

A fun ride but you don't want to take the carnival home with you.

7/24/2014 2:44:01 PM Younger men, older women?  
checkingit234
Indianapolis, IN
54, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from fruityloopz2k:
Age is just a number if two people enjoy each others company im sure it will work...x

younger men in my opinion tend to be players they like to have there cake and eat it... saying that there are some older guys who enjoy been players too so i guess its down too the type of person that you meet...x

x

I do have a weekender and it's nice but I am growing more in the direction of wanting something more fulfilling. Thank you for your words of encouragement!

7/24/2014 2:52:09 PM Younger men, older women?  
4uijack
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,408)
New Port Richey, FL
81, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from checkingit234:
I do have a weekender and it's nice but I am growing more in the direction of wanting something more fulfilling. Thank you for your words of encouragement!

Learn how to swallow better!!!

7/24/2014 2:54:25 PM Younger men, older women?  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (67,784)
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

You aren't long term material to them....because when they get older...you will be way older....too old while they are still relatively young... in time.

Lets face it to them women their age look better and younger.

But your just a free hooker to them, and thats all it will ever be in their minds....and they can get this without promicing words and wining and dining like with girls their age.

Thats why they do this.

to make matters worse, when you finally decide to settle down with a man your age...the good and legit men won't want you, because you " frequented younger men as their free hooker....just as a good and legit woman wouldn't want a man her age who frequented much younger women.

However if its just a ten year difference, that may be different with some.

this is the reality of this, without the bullshit, in a nutshell.

7/24/2014 2:57:35 PM Younger men, older women?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Quote from fruityloopz2k:

x

nope...reality shows that the younger person knows that in time, they will be relatively young, and she ( or he) will eventually seem too old for them.

Despite the bullshit they feed you, all they want is easy, quick, non hassled sex....no wining and dining, no bullshit words of love....just call, come get it and go when they get tired of you around.

hell, at least a hooker gets paid for it....lol

But you can choose to believe some of the crap they tell you, if it makes looking in the mirror that much easier.

But, its people choice and they both get something out of it....him free sex, her a younger guy.

but like I said, no legit man will ever take you seriously again....everything has its price.

[Edited 7/24/2014 2:59:42 PM ]

7/24/2014 2:58:47 PM Younger men, older women?  
anja_lou514
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,029)
Kissimmee, FL
41, joined May. 2011

I was in a relationship with a guy ten years younger for three years.

7/24/2014 2:59:40 PM Younger men, older women?  
checkingit234
Indianapolis, IN
54, joined Jun. 2014

I meant relationship wise. He seems pretty satisfied with my abilities as he keeps coming back

7/24/2014 3:04:33 PM Younger men, older women?  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (34,887)
Henderson, NV
57, joined May. 2009

I knew a few people in YM/OW relationships. A few are married.

How much younger do you mean? One couple I know is 15 years (married 6 years), another is 10 (married 21 yrs), and another is 8 (I don't know how long married.)

7/24/2014 3:08:23 PM Younger men, older women?  
checkingit234
Indianapolis, IN
54, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from lovethelake17:
I knew a few people in YM/OW relationships. A few are married.

How much younger do you mean? One couple I know is 15 years (married 6 years), another is 10 (married 21 yrs), and another is 8 (I don't know how long married.)

The guy I see now is 29. I think I prefer them more in their 30's since seem a bit more mature.

7/24/2014 3:26:46 PM Younger men, older women?  
forgetwhat
Fort Lauderdale, FL
41, joined Nov. 2011

Concentrate on making lots of money and the men will stay young.

7/24/2014 3:45:44 PM Younger men, older women?  
fruityloopz2k
London
United Kingdom
36, joined Jan. 2011

Step things up a bit see him in the week to if he likes you as much as you seem to like him it could work...x

Dont make it all about sex go out and do things you both enjoy!!!

But honestly the only way you will know for sure how he really feels about been more serious is to sit him down and tell him how you feel...x

If he turns and runs away he wasnt a keeper!!!

plenty more young fishes in the sea that will be proud to call you there gf/wife lol

7/24/2014 4:00:44 PM Younger men, older women?  
fruityloopz2k
London
United Kingdom
36, joined Jan. 2011

blows bumblebee a kiss...x

7/24/2014 4:35:01 PM Younger men, older women?  
checkingit234
Indianapolis, IN
54, joined Jun. 2014

Definitely never thought of it that way but it seems logical enough. I agree with most if what you say except the part about men my age not wanting me because of my sleeping with younger guys. If that's the case, they aren't worth my time.

7/24/2014 4:37:51 PM Younger men, older women?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Op...with the mature comment....it really sounds like a subconscious jaded thingy to me.

Whatever and whatever you do is your choice...

For the record a couple of times or so on here, I was contacted by women, girls? as young as early 20's and it was all legit...one offered to drive her for a weekend from outta state...the other was seeking a possible life partner and few of the guys her age in her mind were worth much.....these were not scammers or gold diggers either...their basis came from reading me here.

I turned them down on the basis there is no possible future in it...they get 20 years older...they are still young, I'm 79.....thats when everything changes....I'm not investing years into someone for that....sure I could have went along for this dream of a sexual adventure for any man my age...but my conscience and principles won't allow for that.

The same thing goes for in their 30's, and 40's, with exception of say 48 and up. I don't require or expect any dating to turn into a possible life partner...but if something casual turns into something...I want the wrelme of possibility of the age thingy in my favor, so that way, that doesn't enter into the equation....there's enough to be concern with as it is....and the compatibility factor...similar era in growing up....ways from that era of our youth that sticks with us, music, movie likes and influences, maturity and etc...things that typically comes from similar ages or close enough.

Thats my thing and thinking for me....what others do is fine...its their life.

7/24/2014 4:38:44 PM Younger men, older women?  

chaim69
Hollywood, FL
72, joined Aug. 2013

NOT REALLY ESPECIALLY IF SHE IS FAT AND UGLY. THAT IS A DOUBLE WAMMY

7/24/2014 4:44:37 PM Younger men, older women?  
lily_bblove
Over 1,000 Posts (1,698)
Orlando, FL
22, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from chaim69:
NOT REALLY ESPECIALLY IF SHE IS FAT AND UGLY. THAT IS A DOUBLE WAMMY

7/24/2014 4:46:23 PM Younger men, older women?  
bamagrama
Newton, AL
57, joined Jul. 2013

I just got in a relationship with a younger man and it's not that way he's respectful caring and doesn't need to service me or try to control me we both enjoy the same things and don't do drama my only fear is that. With the aging me being 10 yrs old he will be sorry but for now just gonna enjoy it

7/24/2014 4:47:16 PM Younger men, older women?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Definitely never thought of it that way but it seems logical enough. I agree with most if what you say except the part about men my age not wanting me because of my sleeping with younger guys. If that's the case, they aren't worth my time.

Fine...but I've been on forums for going on ten years....and I've read several times where women our ages won't chance a man who has been dating women that much younger than him on some sorta regular basis.

First off in general...its offencive to them, because they are older and feel he rejected all women that age in a sense by doing this....and etc.

Then with enough of these women, they thought it wrong in general and..older man conning the younger girl or being her sugar daddy is how its generally looked at.

Then they figured if he decides to finally settle down with a woman his age, well....what does he really think of her body after all those young women? will he get tired of her and sneak a few on the side....because he got use to those younger women and she can't do it for him in the long run....

I've seen this said many a time on these sites.

So, if you were the type to think this...then that would be hypocritical....if not....then it seems we have yet another double edged sword.

7/24/2014 4:49:00 PM Younger men, older women?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Quote from bamagrama:
I just got in a relationship with a younger man and it's not that way he's respectful caring and doesn't need to service me or try to control me we both enjoy the same things and don't do drama my only fear is that. With the aging me being 10 yrs old he will be sorry but for now just gonna enjoy it

I don't think we were talking about a ten year difference here.

Thats close enough to me.

I was refering to like 25 years or more difference

I think the op mentioned he is in his twenty's

7/24/2014 4:51:23 PM Younger men, older women?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

I'll ad this...double edged sword or not...doesn't matter to me.,...I've never had a problem having a woman....and doing that my way...

So that makes me a winner either way.

7/24/2014 5:12:01 PM Younger men, older women?  
grneyesrme
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,199)
Sacramento, CA
48, joined Aug. 2013

Yes, many younger men enjoy older women, not just for sex. It's about finding the right partner in any circumstance.

7/24/2014 5:49:37 PM Younger men, older women?  

indianadave1951
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,046)
Mishawaka, IN
65, joined Dec. 2010

I'm going to stir the pot:

When older men develop a relationship with a younger woman the older women call him a pedofile or pervert. Interesting that older women have nothing to say about older women seeing younger men.

Ladies, your silence is deafening.

Ok for women but not for men, right?

[Edited 7/24/2014 5:52:10 PM ]

7/24/2014 5:56:08 PM Younger men, older women?  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (34,887)
Henderson, NV
57, joined May. 2009

Quote from indianadave1951:

When older men develop a relationship with a younger woman the older women call him a pedofile or pervert. Interesting that older women have nothing to say about older women seeing younger men.

I've never said anything about age difference when it's on the other foot. In fact, my first love was 18 years older. My late husband was 11 years older. I've also dated a man 8 years younger, and my bf is 2 years younger.

I don't think it much matters. I don't think the older men are perverts for dating younger, nor do I think older women are.

7/24/2014 5:57:01 PM Younger men, older women?  
blandoe
Chicago, IL
24, joined Nov. 2012

I would'nt doubt that this type of thing can be a real relationship

7/24/2014 5:58:11 PM Younger men, older women?  
checkingit234
Indianapolis, IN
54, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from indianadave1951:

I disagree. I for one understand where the men are coming from. The only ones that would upset me are the girls who are under age. Anyone over 18 is fair game IMO

7/24/2014 6:00:16 PM Younger men, older women?  
wastherethen
Austin, TX
57, joined Nov. 2013

Dream on, and enjoy it while it lasts.

Changing the subject....what was your experience with men of that age back when you were their age?

Follow up: when you were young, what was your view of men who were the age you are now?

Nothing wrecks a sexual fantasy like thinking it through.

7/24/2014 6:01:51 PM Younger men, older women?  
robandabby
Middletown, CT
32, joined Jul. 2014

I've date older women most of my life.when I try younger was never nothing to talk about. My fiancee now is 5 years older than me.

7/24/2014 6:09:09 PM Younger men, older women?  

indianadave1951
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,046)
Mishawaka, IN
65, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from lovethelake17:
I've never said anything about age difference when it's on the other foot. In fact, my first love was 18 years older. My late husband was 11 years older. I've also dated a man 8 years younger, and my bf is 2 years younger.

I don't think it much matters. I don't think the older men are perverts for dating younger, nor do I think older women are.

A few of you ladies may not have a problem with this. However, through the years I've seen topics where an older man mentions seeing a younger women and the women respond in droves tearing him apart. These same women never respond when the shoe is on the other foot.

7/24/2014 9:10:07 PM Younger men, older women?  
checkingit234
Indianapolis, IN
54, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from wastherethen:
Dream on, and enjoy it while it lasts.

Changing the subject....what was your experience with men of that age back when you were their age?

Follow up: when you were young, what was your view of men who were the age you are now?

Nothing wrecks a sexual fantasy like thinking it through.

you know I can't remember. It's been a while and my 20's were a blur. Bad marriage.

7/25/2014 9:50:07 AM Younger men, older women?  
dad3county5
Hialeah, FL
27, joined Jun. 2013

If she can give them a child yes, if they already have one well it could work.

Yet eventually the big age difference shows...

But with the thought that nobody is perfect and nothing lasts forever

Enjoy life and do it on your terms, whether things work out or not at least you won't be false to yourself.

7/25/2014 2:51:40 PM Younger men, older women?  
roses_tulips
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,266)
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from bumblebee7:
You aren't long term material to them....because when they get older...you will be way older....too old while they are still relatively young... in time.

Lets face it to them women their age look better and younger.

But your just a free hooker to them, and thats all it will ever be in their minds....and they can get this without promicing words and wining and dining like with girls their age.

Thats why they do this.

to make matters worse, when you finally decide to settle down with a man your age...the good and legit men won't want you, because you " frequented younger men as their free hooker....just as a good and legit woman wouldn't want a man her age who frequented much younger women.

However if its just a ten year difference, that may be different with some.

this is the reality of this, without the bullshit, in a nutshell.

True. The majority of much-younger men just want a much-older woman for the sex. They are not seeking long term. Rare cases where there would be a younger man who is.

7/25/2014 4:07:09 PM Younger men, older women?  
wastherethen
Austin, TX
57, joined Nov. 2013

Even when the whole deal is a sincere emotional attachment, and sex, it doesn't last like you might want it to. It will last for as long as nobody changes too much, and the thing about that is, you both will. Compared to any other relationship the only thing missing in terms of potential to last is the age difference eventually wins out. If that's OK, enjoy it for what it is, just know why it has a time limit and accept it that way. Like I said, if you think you'll grow old together, that is a fantasy. If you think you'll be together a while, you probably will be.

7/25/2014 4:14:08 PM Younger men, older women?  
amusicluvr
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,414)
Salem, OR
64, joined Nov. 2013

Over the years, I have been involved with both younger women, and older women. The older ones were the ones who had a problem with it...worrying about what their family, friends, and neighbors, might say. Most younger guys just want some hot sex from a cougar, but a few want trial relationships. You have to kiss a lot of frogs to find a Prince. Once you find one who wants more than just sex, it can last.

7/25/2014 10:21:59 PM Younger men, older women?  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (50,142)
Saint Paul, MN
64, joined Oct. 2009

At my age an older woman is in grave danger of going senile and probably has grandchildren if not great grandchildren! I'll take the younger babe, thanks.

7/25/2014 11:13:41 PM Younger men, older women?  

sweetreduno
Tampa, FL
40, joined Sep. 2013

May I ask what is it about younger guys that attracts you? Why do you love dating younger guys? (I enjoy younger men too btw)

7/26/2014 11:49:07 AM Younger men, older women?  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,929)
Death Valley, CA
46, joined Sep. 2011

Read your profile and you say you're havng a second childhood. Well that doesn't mean you need to date young guys. Do you feel younger men will be more exciting and playful?

Sounds like your going through a mid life crisis.

Up your age limit and date mature men that have a background similar to yours and in the same generation as you. You can still be young at heart with a guy your own age.

30 is still too young. Some men still want to "play" at that age.

I went out with a guy 25, I was 42. I thought he seemed mature enough. He had a great job and seemed to be going places in life.

I was wrong he was way too immature for me and too much of a generation gap. Nothanks I'll stick to men closer to my age.

[Edited 7/26/2014 11:50:14 AM ]

7/26/2014 12:48:21 PM Younger men, older women?  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (64,880)
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013

I will not date a man in his 20's or 30's, good luck to those that do