Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

asian hookup

By clicking ‘Register you confirm that your data has been entered appropriately and you have read and agree to ourTerms of use,Cookie policyandPrivacy notice. gay personals new york There are endless queries to ask a girl on the internet, but usually the greatest ones are particular person particular. Credit cards can be beneficial when utilized responsibly. how to send pictures on skout in messages You could possibly want to know her answer to this to make confident that she can get along with your mates.

datehookup website

As far as dating goes, if you each remain incredibly neutral by talking or skyping and maintaining it halal then this is not dating. get laid in anchorage com is a fashion & life style portal by Arab females for Arab women to inspire them to reside a life full of creativity. He had moved out of the house he and his ex shared and rented a spot of his own blocks away in order to be close to Gabe and make the co parenting predicament additional fluid and organic for his kid. china hookup app Take a trip down memory lane and speak about your favored games to play as a child.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/9/2014 6:19:45 PM  
davedad1
Gardner, MA
45, joined Sep. 2014

So, my ex wife....whom I still love though she crushed me....bad..... wants me to help with and participate in the Halloween graveyard we have put on each year for the last 7 years...each one bigger every year. We seperated in may and she has told me that Halloween is ''our'' holiday and she would feel weird doing it without me. It is the last one as the house is for sale in November...she cheated and has shown me no remorse or interest, despite my every effort to interact with her....but tells me if we hang out n do this it would be a good ''start''. She still has the boyfriend....is she just trying to get me to do the graveyard building and setup, or should I try to start repairing what I fear is too broken?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/9/2014 6:23:14 PM Gardner, MA  
grizzlybear786
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,290)
Florence, OR
28, joined Jul. 2014

Don't do it. Cut all ties with her. She's playing games.

10/9/2014 6:25:45 PM Gardner, MA  
doctormit
New York, NY
42, joined Feb. 2014

Let her new boyfriend help her. She is just using you to get cheap & free labor. Don't help her. Come up with an excuse & don't help her. She doesn't deserve your help. Do you have kids with this woman?

10/9/2014 6:27:21 PM Gardner, MA  

pk0357
Over 2,000 Posts (3,648)
Eastlake, OH
39, joined Jan. 2010

Ha! That's a joke! Tell her to get f*cked...

10/9/2014 6:30:06 PM Gardner, MA  
doctormit
New York, NY
42, joined Feb. 2014

Yes, she is playing games with you. She just want you for cheap & free labor. Don't help her. Tell her you are busy & you can't help her. Don't let her use you. Let her new boyfriend do all the work. Why should you be the one that have to do all the work?

10/9/2014 6:30:58 PM Gardner, MA  

lovetodoit
Over 2,000 Posts (2,066)
Buffalo, MO
59, joined Sep. 2011

I am good friends with my ex wife , I help her anytime she needs me to.but we split years ago ,if it was months I wouldn't have done shit . Do u have kids that would make a difference . Otherwise let the boyfriend do it.

10/9/2014 6:31:40 PM Gardner, MA  
grizzlybear786
Florence, OR
28, joined Jul. 2014

Ask her for one last ride in return. I'm sure you two used to do that together also.

10/9/2014 6:36:14 PM Gardner, MA  
doctormit
New York, NY
42, joined Feb. 2014

Your only obligation is to help out your kids as much as you can. You are not obligated to do anything for her. You should only help out if your kids will benefit from it. Otherwise don't help her. Let her boyfriend do it. Just tell her you are busy & you don't have time to help her.

10/9/2014 6:57:59 PM Gardner, MA  
never713
Sugar Land, TX
39, joined Aug. 2014

You want to help, you will help. Enjoy it for what it's worth. You're going to get hurt. But the heart wants what it wants.

10/9/2014 7:15:23 PM Gardner, MA  
happylauren
Over 2,000 Posts (3,682)
Crown Point, IN
53, joined May. 2013

Do not reward bad behavior.

10/9/2014 7:31:47 PM Gardner, MA  
davedad1
Gardner, MA
45, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from never713:
You want to help, you will help. Enjoy it for what it's worth. You're going to get hurt. But the heart wants what it wants.
. That's what I think too....and yes I have 1 14 yr old son who enjoys it....I was a 1 income family for 16 yes..I did all the housework too...she was hot n I'm not so much, so what started as WANTING to treat her like a princess changed to HAVING to....then she turns alcoholic over the last 3 years... then cheats n throws me out...I got my son tho!!!!

10/9/2014 7:55:52 PM Gardner, MA  
nothingneeded
Over 2,000 Posts (2,192)
Johnston, IA
46, joined Sep. 2014

From a women's point of view...If you're not completly over her...then it's not going to be good for you.

She moved on to someone else, and he's still around.
You, on the other hand,haven't completly moved on.
She will feel and see that and might take advantage then turn around and hurt you again.

10/9/2014 8:10:15 PM Gardner, MA  
heart_and_soul3
Over 2,000 Posts (2,537)
Sarasota, FL
57, joined Aug. 2014

My honest opinion--if she has shown you no remorse for her cheating--then, she will more than likely do it again.

She may have discovered that the grass is not greener on the other side of the fence--and her pride is getting in the way of admitting that to you and to herself.

But, in all reality--once that trust is broken--the relationship will never be as it was.

Just be careful with your heart--

Edited--If she is an alcohloc--she must quit because she wants to. Alcoholism destroys lives and families.

[Edited 10/9/2014 8:12:20 PM ]

10/9/2014 8:13:19 PM Gardner, MA  

diana29615
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,884)
Greenville, SC
46, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from davedad1:
So, my ex wife....whom I still love though she crushed me....bad..... wants me to help with and participate in the Halloween graveyard we have put on each year for the last 7 years...each one bigger every year. We seperated in may and she has told me that Halloween is ''our'' holiday and she would feel weird doing it without me. It is the last one as the house is for sale in November...she cheated and has shown me no remorse or interest, despite my every effort to interact with her....but tells me if we hang out n do this it would be a good ''start''. She still has the boyfriend....is she just trying to get me to do the graveyard building and setup, or should I try to start repairing what I fear is too broken?

Run........................ Run........................ Run.....................

You've already given her all the power. Man up and tell her no. Let her boyfriend help her!

10/9/2014 8:14:33 PM Gardner, MA  
heart_and_soul3
Over 2,000 Posts (2,537)
Sarasota, FL
57, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from heart_and_soul3:
My honest opinion--if she has shown you no remorse for her cheating--then, she will more than likely do it again.

She may have discovered that the grass is not greener on the other side of the fence--and her pride is getting in the way of admitting that to you and to herself.

But, in all reality--once that trust is broken--the relationship will never be as it was.

Just be careful with your heart--

Edited--If she is an alcohloc--she must quit because she wants to. Alcoholism destroys lives and families.

Alcoholic---My computer is acting up and wouldn't allow me to edit twice.

[Edited 10/9/2014 8:14:50 PM ]

10/9/2014 8:15:41 PM Gardner, MA  
otter_creek
Otter Rock, OR
38, joined Sep. 2014

Tell her to buzz off and go find a vampire to help her!

10/9/2014 8:26:41 PM Gardner, MA  
grizzlybear786
Florence, OR
28, joined Jul. 2014

She really wants you to lay some pipe while her boyfriend is away.

10/9/2014 8:44:04 PM Gardner, MA  

seeking_piece
Over 2,000 Posts (2,870)
Killeen, TX
38, joined Aug. 2014

Ladies, I am appalled. Why lie to her? If it is something you want to do, than by all means do it. But don't do it with hopes of mending fences. She will see you as weak and know she can call on you anytime she needs a 'handy man'
If you really don't want to do it and are only considering it to get your foot back in the hallway, don't do it. And tell her the honest truth why.

10/9/2014 8:50:50 PM Gardner, MA  
kellyfromjersey
Asbury Park, NJ
24, joined Aug. 2014

Aww, poor OP, he is still in love with his ex wife. Don't let her use you as a doormat. Be strong & walk away. I know you can do it. Don't encourage bad behavior.

10/9/2014 8:54:38 PM Gardner, MA  
b2cold
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,950)
Elk Grove Village, IL
35, joined Mar. 2014

Screw that she a ex for a reason

10/9/2014 9:00:46 PM Gardner, MA  

soulflight
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,640)
Baltimore, MD
53, joined Apr. 2014

I would start a new tradition with son.

10/9/2014 9:12:49 PM Gardner, MA  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (43,445)
Saint Paul, MN
63, joined Oct. 2009

Forget her! She's an EX for a reason even if she self righteously says it's all your fault. goddess knows she's PERFECT!

10/9/2014 9:15:10 PM Gardner, MA  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (33,485)
Henderson, NV
56, joined May. 2009

If it were me, I'd do it. I'd do it because it would make my child happy. I'd do it because it's a way to gain closure. It is the last time you can ever do it, since you're selling the house.

I'd do it because it may be a way to end it once and for all for us.

She's holding out a carrot. She may mean it, and she may be holding it out to get you to do what she wants.

But just because you do it, doesn't mean she gets her way. You do it on your terms, and you enjoy what you can, and process the bittersweet part of it. In the meantime, you're giving your son a memory he'll have forever--of his two parents doing one last family tradition together for his benefit.

Can you do it without fighting?

Of course, this all hinges on whether or not you want to do it. And if so, why.

10/9/2014 9:31:53 PM Gardner, MA  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (32,433)
Green Bay, WI
50, joined Jul. 2013
online now!

I agree with lake
You're doing it for your son
and not her, then after that go
your seperate ways, u have to
be the stronger person so
prove her wrong, you're only
there for that

10/9/2014 9:52:34 PM Gardner, MA  

latinasm
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,446)
Amarillo, TX
47, joined May. 2014
online now!

Quote from seeking_piece:
Ladies, I am appalled. Why lie to her? If it is something you want to do, than by all means do it. But don't do it with hopes of mending fences. She will see you as weak and know she can call on you anytime she needs a 'handy man'
If you really don't want to do it and are only considering it to get your foot back in the hallway, don't do it. And tell her the honest truth why.

I so agree with you... Op if your doing it cause you want to ,then by all means. , but if your doing it thinking that you will have another chance, don't . You will get hurt ! She has moved on , she just needs the labor done , an what better way to get it done by you , cause she knows you still love her an will do just about anything for her.. Don't be made a fool!:

[Edited 10/9/2014 9:53:35 PM ]

10/9/2014 10:03:40 PM Gardner, MA  
amusicluvr
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,832)
Salem, OR
63, joined Nov. 2013

OP - Grow some balls, and cut all ties to the ex. My Exes are as good as dead to me, and they know they will be dead if they come around, and start harassing me with requests, BS claims of wanting me back, etc. Over is over in my book...one way, or the other. Your b*tch is using you, because you make it easy for her to do so, and she always will....as long as you are fool enough to let her. If you are such a pansy, take out a restraining order against the ex, leave the area, get some plastic surgery, change you name, change your phone number, and never contact her-or anyone she knows is involved with you in any way (your sisters, etc)-ever again. She will find it difficult to find you. Then, start a new life with someone new. Or just grow the balls, learn to use them, and let the B know that she had better stay away from you from now on.

BTW - If you ever find a new woman, how do you think she would feel about you getting together with your ex every so often, to do the things you used to do when you were an item together? That sort of thing would end a new relationship quick, you idiot.

10/9/2014 10:05:49 PM Gardner, MA  
amusicluvr
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,832)
Salem, OR
63, joined Nov. 2013

OP claims to be 44 years old, looks like he is 64, and thinks like a 4 year old. NO wonder he is alone.

10/9/2014 10:39:07 PM Gardner, MA  
bruceinsaginaw
Saginaw, MI
59, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from davedad1:
. That's what I think too....and yes I have 1 14 yr old son who enjoys it....I was a 1 income family for 16 yes..I did all the housework too...she was hot n I'm not so much, so what started as WANTING to treat her like a princess changed to HAVING to....then she turns alcoholic over the last 3 years... then cheats n throws me out...I got my son tho!!!!

OH man alcoholic. Run from her and dont look back. Keep your kid in your life but stay away no matter how hot she is.

10/9/2014 10:45:20 PM Gardner, MA  
4uijack
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,548)
New Port Richey, FL
80, joined Aug. 2013

Get the blowjob first, OPie, then tell her you're too tired!!

10/10/2014 12:19:32 AM Gardner, MA  

mightyzud
Hometown, IL
66, joined Jan. 2008

Run Forrest,RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10/10/2014 12:24:25 AM Gardner, MA  

kartusch
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,926)
Logan, UT
40, joined May. 2014

She wants to see if she still has hold on you, can get you to continue to do things for her...

10/10/2014 12:34:19 AM Gardner, MA  

latinasm
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,446)
Amarillo, TX
47, joined May. 2014
online now!

Exes can be manipulative like that...

10/10/2014 1:51:23 AM Gardner, MA  

norwegianwood64
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,174)
Fort Payne, AL
51, joined Jul. 2014

Build the graveyard and put her in it.

10/10/2014 2:24:33 AM Gardner, MA  
foxtrot_m1
Richardson, TX
44, joined Jun. 2011

She has a boyfriend and she wants your help.
Do yourself a favor and cut the tie now. Sure, I understand you still love her and you will always care for her but all you are doing is building false hopes that things will be like old times.
Been down that road, sleepless nights with your mind having endless visions . I held on over almost two years thinking things will be like they once were. Everyday you hold on is a day you are wasting being with someone that wants you.
Cut all ties , let go and never , I repeat never speak to here. She will quickly see your not her puppet or her security blanket.

10/10/2014 6:36:46 AM Gardner, MA  
soulfullaussie
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,891)
Victoria
Australia
49, joined May. 2014

She wants to keep you on side just in case .... Do you really want to be a just in case guy .... Plus She has a boyfriend what is she going to do cheat on him ..?????

Think hard about what you might be getting into

10/10/2014 7:37:16 AM Gardner, MA  

viper1e
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,977)
Jeannette, PA
57, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from davedad1:

You're a fool if you do!

In fact, you would be a fool if you opened a window for her to climb out of a burning building.

As for me, if I saw my ex in a burning building, I'd open a bag of marshmallows and grab a stick.

[Edited 10/10/2014 7:37:48 AM ]

10/10/2014 7:50:20 AM Gardner, MA  
hardtofindwoman
Over 2,000 Posts (3,549)
Oak Creek, WI
31, joined May. 2014

Quote from grizzlybear786:

This

10/10/2014 8:22:47 AM Gardner, MA  

asiancawk
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,222)
Houston, TX
48, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from davedad1:

Tell her to f**k off.

10/10/2014 9:04:24 AM Gardner, MA  

siscokid420
Holland, MA
46, joined Aug. 2010

Once a cheater always a cheater! If she cheated on you and now she wants to cheat on her boyfriend.............its a vicious cycle that wont be broken. If you want to keep getting your feelings crushed.......then go for it! If not, then move on! Your a good looking man who deserves better than that. Put your head up high and don't stoop to the level she wants you to. Move On!!!

10/10/2014 9:08:17 AM Gardner, MA  
josfsd06
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,270)
Sioux Falls, SD
56, joined Mar. 2014

Oh, go for it. You might be able to negotiate alternate weekends between you and her new boyfriend.

10/10/2014 10:01:32 AM Gardner, MA  
davedad1
Gardner, MA
45, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from lovethelake17:
If it were me, I'd do it. I'd do it because it would make my child happy. I'd do it because it's a way to gain closure. It is the last time you can ever do it, since you're selling the house.

She's holding out a carrot. She may mean it, and she may be holding it out to get you to do what she wants.

But just because you do it, doesn't mean she gets her way. You do it on your terms, and you enjoy what you can, and process the bittersweet part of it. In the meantime, you're giving your son a memory he'll have forever--of his two parents doing one last family tradition together for his benefit.

YOU are wise...and so far have the best advice here...I am going to do exactly what you say here....really...thank you...this is what I need to do!!!!! I owe you one!

10/10/2014 10:04:53 AM Gardner, MA  
davedad1
Gardner, MA
45, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from amusicluvr:
OP - Grow some balls, and cut all ties to the ex. My Exes are as good as dead to me, and they know they will be dead if they come around, and start harassing me with requests, BS claims of wanting me back, etc. Over is over in my book...one way, or the other. Your b*tch is using you, because you make it easy for her to do so, and she always will....as long as you are fool enough to let her. If you are such a pansy, take out a restraining order against the ex, leave the area, get some plastic surgery, change you name, change your phone number, and never contact her-or anyone she knows is involved with you in any way (your sisters, etc)-ever again. She will find it difficult to find you. Then, start a new life with someone new. Or just grow the balls, learn to use them, and let the B know that she had better stay away from you from now on.

BTW - If you ever find a new woman, how do you think she would feel about you getting together with your ex every so often, to do the things you used to do when you were an item together? That sort of thing would end a new relationship quick, you idiot.
well...I bet someone doesn't get a christmas card either! Dude...relax...I am asking for advice, not lessons on how to hate the mother of my children...thanks for the opinion, but they are like a**holes, everyone has one, but yours stinks!

10/10/2014 2:59:40 PM Gardner, MA  

shadygirl13
Lincoln, NE
43, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from nothingneeded:
From a women's point of view...If you're not completly over her...then it's not going to be good for you.

She moved on to someone else, and he's still around.
You, on the other hand,haven't completly moved on.
She will feel and see that and might take advantage then turn around and hurt you again.

I agree with this. Don't let her suck you in again! For your son, I would help if you can keep your feelings seperate but if you can't I'd stay away.

10/10/2014 5:31:22 PM Gardner, MA  
carolina_chic51
Over 2,000 Posts (2,153)
Salem, SC
52, joined Sep. 2014

DONT DO IT

Show your son your strength in morality by not caving in to her just wanting to use you and have her cake and eat it too!

Obviously this woman treated you as less than what you deserved. Leave her be in the life she made for herself. You deserve better than her.

10/10/2014 10:55:54 PM Gardner, MA  

toughluck78
Over 1,000 Posts (1,617)
Mineral Wells, TX
37, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from davedad1:
or should I try to start repairing what I fear is too broken?

Repair what?

Let's look at best case scenario: You go over and through a series of happenstances and unforeseen interactions, she tells you she loves you and wants to be back together. Will you ever be able to trust her again? How secure will you ever feel in that relationship?

They say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result. You've already been through a marriage with this woman. Doing it again would be insane. 15 years from now and you're both different people? Who knows. Not now.

Short answer: No, you shouldn't, but doing your own Halloween decorations alone might be good for the soul and moving on with your life, particularly if it was ya'lls 'thing.' Good luck.

10/10/2014 11:01:52 PM Gardner, MA  
chrisyykayy10
Hempstead, NY
21, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from davedad1:

If she cheated on you then asks for your help it should be common sense. Tell her to f**k off and completely cut her off. You don't need that two timing hoe in your life.

10/11/2014 12:00:34 AM Gardner, MA  

cubcougar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,839)
Lucerne, CA
62, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from davedad1:

well even if you picked a sex addict woman who lies, cheats and steals ... just like Dear Old Mom ...

you made a baby with her .. and she is family FOREVER ...

so just for your child ...

make sure she is taken care of into Death ...

that your Son will not see his Mom .. Die homeless and alone in the gutter.

other then that ... let her f**k anyone she wants .. even her Dad or Uncle ...

She is like your Cousin or Sister who you do not have sex with and are family forever.

Treat as family ... who is a nasty c*nt slut wh*re ... and you have no judgment about the issue.

Go out and play .. have fun ... make your own life.

Find a woman who is a woman .. and not a little girl.

Then give your self to her .. she is the only one who touches you.

the hormones come up and the brain changes.

You become a man .. and stop being a boy .. who has magical thinking.

She has to FIX her ... you can't do it.

You can only fix you.

Welcome to Purgatory .. have to go through your pain to find your happiness here.

sumbuddie wear blind sea

10/11/2014 1:21:29 AM Gardner, MA  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,321)
Phelan, CA
44, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from grizzlybear786:
I agree. There comes a time to move on and do your own thing. Tell her you are busy. If there are kids involved just take them trick or treating instead. You need to let her go.

10/11/2014 2:27:39 PM Gardner, MA  

testsignup
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,848)
Springfield, VA
62, joined Sep. 2009
online now!

Quote from lovethelake17:

I agree, this is by far the best advice.

I'd add one admonition to it, for your own sake. Recognize that her asking you to help with this, is all of a piece with the rest of her total-self-centeredness. She wanted a marriage AND a screw around lover, she wants a divorce AND a willing helper to perform tasks for her. Everything in your description of events, points to non-stop user behavior on her part.

The thing you need in general on your own side, is to work on guiding all of your life, to living according to your OWN best interests (which includes caring for your child, since your child is important to YOU). Therefore, make the decision to do this entirely without any regard for whether she will or wont feel that she got a freebie from you, or whether she got to continue to live her personal fantasy life or not. Just don't let yourself be fooled into thinking there's anything more to this than her enjoying herself on her own selfish terms. It's what she's all about.

10/11/2014 2:57:04 PM Gardner, MA  

yetskimama
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,935)
Walterboro, SC
65, joined Sep. 2011

I would have to hear both sides

10/11/2014 3:01:27 PM Gardner, MA  

artist820
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,200)
Tehachapi, CA
59, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from doctormit:
Let her new boyfriend help her. She is just using you to get cheap & free labor. Don't help her. Come up with an excuse & don't help her. She doesn't deserve your help. Do you have kids with this woman?

I agree. Sorry OP that you got hurt. You need to heal now.

10/11/2014 8:34:27 PM Gardner, MA  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
57, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from davedad1:
well...I bet someone doesn't get a christmas card either! Dude...relax...I am asking for advice, not lessons on how to hate the mother of my children...thanks for the opinion, but they are like a**holes, everyone has one, but yours stinks!

In the maître d' says: "Doormat? Party of one?".

10/12/2014 2:20:28 AM Gardner, MA  
cavie59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,520)
Enid, OK
56, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from davedad1:

Tell her to get her "Boyfriend" to help her. She is the one that cheated, so let her suffer.

10/12/2014 3:56:39 AM Gardner, MA  
tellitlkittis
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,836)
Los Angeles, CA
61, joined Nov. 2012

Don't do it! Tell her Yeah it is weird and it is no longer "our' holiday, because "we're" no longer together. Sounds as if she's just trying to use YOU!

10/12/2014 6:07:27 AM Gardner, MA  
ren_67
Oak Creek, WI
48, joined Feb. 2014

She wanted to replace you, let Mr. Replacement help her.

10/12/2014 1:43:35 PM Gardner, MA  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
57, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from ren_67:
She wanted to replace you, let Mr. Replacement help her.

That's a smart chick above me, but she misspoke.

She meant to say let Mr. Downgrade help her.

[Edited 10/12/2014 1:44:26 PM ]

10/12/2014 2:47:52 PM Gardner, MA  

funnfree33
Over 1,000 Posts (1,054)
Fontana, CA
34, joined Sep. 2014

If u have kids together...do it. Its kind of a peace treaty n your kids will have a good memory of u two n their home before its sold. If u dont have kids...dont! Easier to let it go

10/12/2014 3:54:34 PM Gardner, MA  
sugarangel407
Orlando, FL
44, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from davedad1:
You answered you're own question... It's broken don't try to fix it.But as far as the Halloween decorations go what does your son want? You say he lives with you.So he doesn't live with her what's the purpose in decorating? So you can be around her in hopes she will want you back? If your not doing it for him then don't do it. .

10/12/2014 5:21:12 PM Gardner, MA  
poisonivy69
Over 2,000 Posts (3,027)
Conroe, TX
28, joined Jan. 2012

I still don't get why people want to be subjected to going back to their exes. You two broke up for a reason and you need to move on. Don't play into this mind crap that she wants you there. You want to get used and screwed again. Go for it. If you don't cut your ties.

10/12/2014 6:52:40 PM Gardner, MA  
davedad1
Gardner, MA
45, joined Sep. 2014

hey....i want to thank ALMOST everyone...lots of seriously good advice...both ways...i have helped, and my son helped...i am going a couple nights this week to finish up, too....i figure like this...we are tied together , like it or not, forever...we are family. my son, at 14 has a huge lesson about being a man to learn here.....when the person in the world you love most hurts you , you got 2 choices....hate them and poison your heart, or forgive them best you can, and show them kindness....hate takes too much work. we wont be getting back together, but we will be friends for life. thanks again...when it is done i will post pics!

davedad1 - Gardner, MA