Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

how to have a safe hookup

Sure appearance may well catch someone s eye, but it is character, values, faith, heart, previous, present, and future that s going to make them keep. lesbian dating sites albuquerque You rely on pricey babysitters for the reason that there s no father to step in every other weekend. God applied on line dating to help me grow in virtue and in my identity as his beloved daughter, although. syncro omegle ip location One day, his very best buddy, who takes place to be pretty a dating expert, recommended to find him an on line date for Friday night.

listcrawler bbw

Lovestruck aids you target possible partners according to location and it covers lots of of the key cities across the globe. single woman marquette mi The Female Dating Method presents a handbook to initial time users of advised reading, including a guide on how to develop into a high value woman and how to spot a low value man . A day later, he unblocked me to ask if we could give issues a final go. hud app reddit Years ago, I was just out of a terrible relationship and in no mood to date once again.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/27/2014 1:57:22 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

brownsugg93
Over 2,000 Posts (2,081)
Milwaukee, WI
19, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from gentlemannbr225:
I know this is an old topic, but heres my input. people date out side of there race because they don't like their own culture. why else would you want to marry someone with a different culture than your own. maybe you feel that their culture will enrich your life. maybe so, but it will not enrich your culture. i think we should do like the rest of the animals in the animal kingdom and mate with our own species. you don't see blue jays mating with red robins you don't see whales mating with dolphins. the only other animal besides humans that mix breeds are dogs. I am not racist. I know that there are good people, a** holes and everything in between in every race. but I think we should do like most all living organisms on earth. search for the best mate we can find in our own species. hell pandas are about to go extinct, but they still stick to their own culture ijs
You sir are one of a kind

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/27/2014 3:27:49 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

nicoli7
Over 1,000 Posts (1,992)
Louisville, KY
30, joined Jul. 2014

Op...you're about a dumb f**k!!

Here's a idea for a race thread....
Black guys that can't join the rest of us in the year 2014......ya dumbass ...oh yeah my brother is married to a black woman!.. so stfu

10/27/2014 3:29:59 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
brockery
Over 2,000 Posts (2,180)
Louisville, KY
36, joined Jan. 2014

Cuz black women are crazy

10/27/2014 6:29:31 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mistermister81
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

Quote from nicoli7:
Op...you're about a dumb f**k!!

Here's a idea for a race thread....
Black guys that can't join the rest of us in the year 2014......ya dumbass ...oh yeah my brother is married to a black woman!.. so stfu

I like when people say dumb shit like well it's this years or that year like it plays a factor in how society works. If there's anybody who just being caught up trust me it damn sure isn't black men. For one he asked why don't white men marry black women at the same rate as other women, and it is a very valid question especially when it comes to black women and marriage. Also your brother marrying a black woman doesn't prove that white men are wifing married women at the same rate as other white women, hispanics, or asians.

10/27/2014 6:36:06 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

testsignup
Over 2,000 Posts (2,426)
Springfield, VA
61, joined Sep. 2009

How are you measuring the "rate" at which white men are marrying anyone? I, for example, have only been married once. What's my marriage rate?

10/27/2014 8:16:09 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_know
Washington, DC
32, joined Aug. 2014
online now!

10/27/2014 8:22:36 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

nicoli7
Over 1,000 Posts (1,992)
Louisville, KY
30, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from mistermister81:
I like when people say dumb shit like well it's this years or that year like it plays a factor in how society works. If there's anybody who just being caught up trust me it damn sure isn't black men. For one he asked why don't white men marry black women at the same rate as other women, and it is a very valid question especially when it comes to black women and marriage. Also your brother marrying a black woman doesn't prove that white men are wifing married women at the same rate as other white women, hispanics, or asians.

Have you ever considered the fact that blacks and others are a minority of the population.
So whites...who make up the majority of the population...out of them only a certain % marry outside their race..so it's a numbers game.

And it's obvious that op is a racist..because every thread he creates is meant to demean YT.
His actions speak louder than his words...
And generalisations and stereotypes...exist on both sides..

For instance....(why do black men
knock up every girl that they can...yet can't take care of their children...only leave a string of..."baby momas"....for someone to take care of....like johnny taxpayer)

,now I know that is not always the case...there are a lot of responsible black guys that take care of their offspring...and a lot of white guys that don't...but creating a thread based on such ignorance....only invites..harsh criticism....make sense?.....

10/27/2014 8:27:06 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_know
Washington, DC
32, joined Aug. 2014
online now!

SMH

Just plain ignorant.

10/27/2014 8:46:43 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

nicoli7
Over 1,000 Posts (1,992)
Louisville, KY
30, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from dr_know:
SMH

Just plain ignorant.

Yes.. I agree that you are.

10/27/2014 9:01:21 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_know
Washington, DC
32, joined Aug. 2014
online now!

Y u mad do?

Because the truth is told?

10/27/2014 10:34:24 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

chubby_chazer
Riverdale, GA
33, joined Jun. 2014

Their smart! Once I learned to leave they a$$ alone, my life got much much better. They only time I date a black woman is if she is mixed and her mom is not black!

10/27/2014 11:48:53 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

brianag94
Summerville, SC
20, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from chubby_chazer:
Their smart! Once I learned to leave they a$$ alone, my life got much much better. They only time I date a black woman is if she is mixed and her mom is not black![/

Lol. This is why I only date college men

10/27/2014 12:29:05 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

carmelcb
Leonia, NJ
24, joined May. 2012

you ever thought that maybe it was black women who didn't want to marry white men?

but either way, it does happen. where are your statistics?

10/27/2014 1:13:05 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
scwhitebear
Sumter, SC
27, joined Mar. 2014

What truth? What is truth? What is the truth pertaining to...

Truth is singular, it's versions are mistruths. And the gentleman above states its a valid question. But is it really? Is there hard evidence on this or just your perception... Because while your perceived truth is truth to you, it is just a version of the truth which is in kind.... A mistruth.

I'm not ddisagreeing with you I'm just saying when there is factual findings or demographics o would ask why then in my opinion... Which your question seems to be the essence of your opinion and lerception .

And turning this gentleman's question on to a racial argument is absurd why be so shortsighted... The real you doesn't nhave a skin color we are souls

10/27/2014 2:54:03 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mistermister81
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

Quote from nicoli7:

Have you ever considered the fact that blacks and others are a minority of the population.
So whites...who make up the majority of the population...out of them only a certain % marry outside their race..so it's a numbers game.

And it's obvious that op is a racist..because every thread he creates is meant to demean YT.
His actions speak louder than his words...
And generalisations and stereotypes...exist on both sides..

For instance....(why do black men
knock up every girl that they can...yet can't take care of their children...only leave a string of..."baby momas"....for someone to take care of....like johnny taxpayer)

,now I know that is not always the case...there are a lot of responsible black guys that take care of their offspring...and a lot of white guys that don't...but creating a thread based on such ignorance....only invites..harsh criticism....make sense?.....

The question wasn't why white men only marry white women opposed to black women, but black women opposed to every other women therefore black women are the only minority in the equation. It's hard for people to admit things that may make them look bad like white guys saying they just want to f**k a black chick. We know it's true but by saying it it ruins their chances of getting a black chick. Now that doesn't mean that goes for all white men who like black women. It also doesn't mean that only white men do it. Men do it in general, but we can't say hey I just want to f**k a white chick, black chick, asian chick, african chick, eskimo chick or whatever chick cuz we want to see what the p*ssy like.

10/27/2014 3:18:24 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

sweetsiren1234
Smithtown, NY
35, joined Dec. 2013
online now!

No man should be put on a pedestal or demonized because of his race, culture, etc. Especially when it comes to sex and relationships, a woman has to use her own intuition to protect herself emotionally and judge whether the man (white, black, etc) is serious about her or is just using her. Usually, the red flags are there and if a woman chooses to be blind to them for the same superficial reasons she wanted to be involved with the man in the first place...of course she's setting herself up to fail.

10/27/2014 3:34:51 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mistermister81
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

^^^^^^^ Please can you repeat that because a lot of women set themselves up for failure.

10/27/2014 3:42:41 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

sweetsiren1234
Smithtown, NY
35, joined Dec. 2013
online now!

I simply believe in trusting one's heart, gut, instinct, intuition...whatever you want to call it. I have learned personally for myself that when you ignore that inner voice that warns you about a certain person or situation...you pay the price for that down the line. When I was younger and new to dating, I made those mistakes and learned my lessons. Not everyone can learn from their mistakes AND learn to trust their intuition. Just as there are a lot of good people out there....there are a lot of negative people out there looking to confuse, use, and abuse you no matter what their race, background, gender, culture etc. BTW, this is not just advice for women dating men....but men dating women also.

10/27/2014 4:16:28 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mistermister81
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

Quote from sweetsiren1234:
I simply believe in trusting one's heart, gut, instinct, intuition...whatever you want to call it. I have learned personally for myself that when you ignore that inner voice that warns you about a certain person or situation...you pay the price for that down the line. When I was younger and new to dating, I made those mistakes and learned my lessons. Not everyone can learn from their mistakes AND learn to trust their intuition. Just as there are a lot of good people out there....there are a lot of negative people out there looking to confuse, use, and abuse you no matter what their race, background, gender, culture etc. BTW, this is not just advice for women dating men....but men dating women also.

I can dig it. What you're saying is true for everybody. A lot of people just keep themselves blind.

10/27/2014 4:22:47 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

sweetsiren1234
Smithtown, NY
35, joined Dec. 2013
online now!

I can dig it. What you're saying is true for everybody. A lot of people just keep themselves blind.

10/27/2014 4:55:56 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_know
Washington, DC
32, joined Aug. 2014
online now!

10/27/2014 6:00:56 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

brianag94
Summerville, SC
20, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from chubby_chazer:
Their smart! Once I learned to leave they a$$ alone, my life got much much better. They only time I date a black woman is if she is mixed and her mom is not black!

OBVIOUSLY your education never got better....

10/27/2014 8:10:54 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

stregaleonora
Atlanta, GA
39, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from watermoon:
Its just apparently ignorance.. he says we are niave because of our pass experiences dating white men prove his statement wrong and he cant accept that.. cause like i assume he is trying to make IR dating black women feel bad.

Naaaaa
He is just upset because most black girls would prefer dating a white guy instead of dating him.

10/27/2014 8:22:02 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mistermister81
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

Quote from stregaleonora:
Naaaaa
He is just upset because most black girls would prefer dating a white guy instead of dating him.

People may not like what he's saying but let's be honest there's a lot of truth in it. It's not just white men who aren't marrying black women but black women in general have the lowest marriage rate. It could be due to them not wanting to get married or guys not wanting to marry them. That's not saying that there are black women who aren't marriage material. Also what a lot of the black women on here fail to realize that just because a white guy is willing to date you doesn't mean he will marry you. That's goes for any woman who is ignorant enough to believe that dating means marriage. An engagement doesn't even equates to marriage it's only a prerequisite and the only time a marriage count is when you have exchanged vows. So if you women will please shut the f**k up about somebody dating you. Men just do it because it's the only way most women feel comfortable enough to give up some p*ssy. If a white guy knew he didn't have to live up to the hype or even had to make you his woman to get some p*ssy shit he wouldn't only if he wanted to.

10/27/2014 8:25:50 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

stregaleonora
Atlanta, GA
39, joined Jun. 2014

People may not like what he's saying but let's be honest there's a lot of truth in it. It's not just white men who aren't marrying black women but black women in general have the lowest marriage rate

Or maybe becuse in general black women are less willing than most white women to take crap from men?

10/27/2014 8:27:46 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mistermister81
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

There are some really f**ked up in the head blacks on here both male and female. I point out the f**ked up shit that black women don't want people to notice, but sorry I'm not the one to do it to be appeasing to a white women or any other woman for that matter. If you're saying hey I'm dating a white person because a black man or woman did this or did that you need to reevaluate yourself, and the people you are pursuing need to be cautious of your character. It's shameful when one of your reasoning for dating outside your own is because you have hatred, discontent, or even feel that someone else is better than the opposite gender. I get on black women because yes they need to be accountable and take responsibility for the damage they cause as well. But never will I turn my back on them.

10/27/2014 8:31:37 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mistermister81
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

Or maybe becuse in general black women are less willing than most white women to take crap from men?

Sorry I wouldn't know about how much crap white women take from men because I don't pursue them like that. However I do know about the constant negative attitudes that a lot of black women have that makes them unappealing to do anything with beyond f**king. A lot a of black women fail to realize you can't be a b*tch and have the expectations of a queen.

10/27/2014 8:34:25 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mrfckinpetey
Over 2,000 Posts (2,191)
Orlando, FL
29, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

It's culture, not race.

The black women I've met from England for example, don't act (at least none I've met) like ghetto thug ratchets. They dress classy, take care of their hair, are fun to be around, etc. Those kinds of women are awesome.

It's the typical ratchet thug woman that men avoid, which in America unfortunately makes up for too large of a population.

10/27/2014 8:36:45 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mistermister81
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

Quote from mrfckinpetey:
It's culture, not race.

The black women I've met from England for example, don't act (at least none I've met) like ghetto thug ratchets. They dress classy, take care of their hair, are fun to be around, etc. Those kinds of women are awesome.

It's the typical ratchet thug woman that men avoid, which in America unfortunately makes up for too large of a population.

Can't disagree with that.

10/27/2014 8:42:59 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

brianag94
Summerville, SC
20, joined Feb. 2014

Exactly. AKA.... "They got an attitude!" WAAAAAAA !

10/27/2014 8:56:31 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_know
Washington, DC
32, joined Aug. 2014
online now!

Who the hell likes an attitude?

10/27/2014 9:09:18 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mistermister81
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

Quote from brianag94:
Exactly. AKA.... "They got an attitude!" WAAAAAAA !

So can the few black women on here be completely honest.... Do black women display the same negative attitude they do with white men that they do with black men? Also if they did and white men rejected their negative attitudes would they say he couldn't handle a strong black woman? When they are mad at black men and call him a f**k nigga would they in turn call a white guy a f**k cracker if they are mad at him?

There's a polar opposite on how black people act towards each other compared to someone white. It's not because a white person treats you better it's because you don't do all the negative shit you do with other blacks towards white people. Simply because you believe that a black person should have to accept your shit. That's with both men and women.

10/27/2014 9:17:46 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

italianroyalty
London
United Kingdom
20, joined Jul. 2014
online now!

My first serious relationship was with a girl from south africa, i brought her home to met the family and they got on really well together, not a single time did i or her feel like there was any tension or anything bad about the time she spent with my family the only thing what i witnessed was love and then i met her family and you know what.. Exactly the same. I treated her family with love and respect and i was shown the same and accepted.

People who think ill of other ethnicities usually have some underline issues bullying, racial aggression ect.. Some hold onto those moments and create and shape their morals and views on others from it. While others accept there are dumb f**king idiots in every walk of life and ignore it.

10/27/2014 9:40:02 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

bigphilldn
Mc Neill, MS
41, joined Jul. 2014

Wiggers

10/27/2014 9:49:41 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

stregaleonora
Atlanta, GA
39, joined Jun. 2014

However I do know about the constant negative attitudes that a lot of black women have that makes them unappealing to do anything with beyond f**king.

If you think bad of those women you should walk away no...f**king them???
Yes there are sone f**ked up-in-the-mind people around here.
Agree on that.

10/27/2014 9:53:56 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

brianag94
Summerville, SC
20, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from italianroyalty:
My first serious relationship was with a girl from south africa, i brought her home to met the family and they got on really well together, not a single time did i or her feel like there was any tension or anything bad about the time she spent with my family the only thing what i witnessed was love and then i met her family and you know what.. Exactly the same. I treated her family with love and respect and i was shown the same and accepted.

People who think ill of other ethnicities usually have some underline issues bullying, racial aggression ect.. Some hold onto those moments and create and shape their morals and views on others from it. While others accept there are dumb f**king idiots in every walk of life and ignore it.

SAY IT AGAIN !

10/27/2014 9:58:27 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mistermister81
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

If you think bad of those women you should walk away no...f**king them???
Yes there are sone f**ked up-in-the-mind people around here.
Agree on that.

I don't think bad of them it just is what it is. I don't think the next black woman is the same as the last.

10/27/2014 9:58:50 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
4uijack
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,828)
New Port Richey, FL
29, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from dr_know:
[quote} I often imagine homosexual acts, and perform them on the internet!
10/27/2014 10:00:56 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

italianroyalty
London
United Kingdom
20, joined Jul. 2014
online now!

Quote from bigphilldn:
Wiggers

Hahahahaha.. arent you that hillbillie from lizard lick towing? i'd ask for an autograph but i doubt you know how to write.

10/27/2014 10:02:37 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

brianag94
Summerville, SC
20, joined Feb. 2014

So can the few black women on here be completely honest.... Do black women display the same negative attitude they do with white men that they do with black men? Also if they did and white men rejected their negative attitudes would they say he couldn't handle a strong black woman? When they are mad at black men and call him a f**k nigga would they in turn call a white guy a f**k cracker if they are mad at him?

There's a polar opposite on how black people act towards each other compared to someone white. It's not because a white person treats you better it's because you don't do all the negative shit you do with other blacks towards white people. Simply because you believe that a black person should have to accept your shit. That's with both men and women.

I never called any of my boyfriends a nigga. EVER ! If a boyfriend from ANY race tries to get rude or talk to me any type of way then I'm going to correct him simple as that. If you want to be with a woman that you can walk over only for her to complain about you to her friends then ONE thing most black women will do is be real & not cover up their emotions. I won't sugarcoat what I see wrong. Just like I wouldn't want my man to sugar coat with me. I refuse to tell my friends the problems in my relationship when the man is right there in front of me. It's none of their damn business to know. Accept that the relationship is good. I won't let my relationship slip through the cracks all cause I don't want to tell him something that he doesn't want to hear. Especially when it needs to be said in order to be worked on.

10/27/2014 10:10:03 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
bruceinsaginaw
Saginaw, MI
58, joined Mar. 2014

Hahahahaha.. arent you that hillbillie from lizard lick towing? i'd ask for an autograph but i doubt you know how to write.

wiggers and n**gers

10/27/2014 10:14:45 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

stregaleonora
Atlanta, GA
39, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from brianag94:
Accept that the relationship is good. I won't let my relationship slip through the cracks all cause I don't want to tell him something that he doesn't want to hear. Especially when it needs to be said in order to be worked on.

10/27/2014 10:18:52 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mistermister81
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

Quote from brianag94:
I never called any of my boyfriends a nigga. EVER ! If a boyfriend from ANY race tries to get rude or talk to me any type of way then I'm going to correct him simple as that. If you want to be with a woman that you can walk over only for her to complain about you to her friends then ONE thing most black women will do is be real & not cover up their emotions. I won't sugarcoat what I see wrong. Just like I wouldn't want my man to sugar coat with me. I refuse to tell my friends the problems in my relationship when the man is right there in front of me. It's none of their damn business to know. Accept that the relationship is good. I won't let my relationship slip through the cracks all cause I don't want to tell him something that he doesn't want to hear. Especially when it needs to be said in order to be worked on.

My comment was more in reference to how black women have different demeanor with black men opposed to white men.

10/27/2014 10:20:12 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

twining
Over 2,000 Posts (3,617)
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

What the H word is going on in here? Do any of you men even know what having a vagina is like? And I don't mean screwing it. I mean being a woman. It was settled a long time ago that we interpret emotions differently then you all do. Black, white, olive, peach, and every other color in the rainbow.

10/27/2014 11:08:42 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_know
Washington, DC
32, joined Aug. 2014
online now!

Quote from twining:
What the H word is going on in here? Do any of you men even know what having a vagina is like? And I don't mean screwing it. I mean being a woman. It was settled a long time ago that we interpret emotions differently then you all do. Black, white, olive, peach, and every other color in the rainbow.

At 22, why do you think you know more than people twice your age?

Just asking.

10/28/2014 5:14:52 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

twining
Over 2,000 Posts (3,617)
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Why do you question where anybody's mind set is? Is it impossible for you to realize that how you or any other dude feels about interacial dating is gonna be different than the way girls feel about it?

10/28/2014 5:20:04 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_know
Washington, DC
32, joined Aug. 2014
online now!

I have no idea what you're talking about.

I don't see where you're going.

Women, have minds and mouths. They freely articulate what they feel, want, and experience for the last 6,000 years.

What are you talking about?

[Edited 10/28/2014 5:20:54 AM ]

10/28/2014 6:12:30 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mr_imperfect
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,881)
Philadelphia, PA
52, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from twining:
Because if some white men bring a black woman home, their families would disown them.

Not all of us are idiots who allow our families to dictate our dating and relationship lives for us.

I will date and marry who I want to and if anyone in my family has an issue with it and wants to disown me because of it then so be it. I won't shed too many tears for the loss.

10/28/2014 6:33:59 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

twining
Over 2,000 Posts (3,617)
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Dr. This entire time I've addressed your postings. About how you've tried to differentiate interacial dating between a black female and whoever and a black male and whoever. Explain exactly how you've come up with it. I know it was a couple pages back but I'm questioning it now.

@imperfect
That post was from a personal experience.

[Edited 10/28/2014 6:34:47 AM ]

10/28/2014 6:45:46 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_know
Washington, DC
32, joined Aug. 2014
online now!

Too much to write. It's explained in detail in my "Loving Your Slave master" topic.

10/28/2014 6:52:47 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

soulflight
Over 2,000 Posts (3,636)
Dayton, OH
52, joined Apr. 2014

I'll say it again for him...the kind of racism that exists in America is our creation. We did this, as a culture, to ourselves. Now there are a lot of forces that benefit from keeping our society stuck on this issue.

10/28/2014 7:14:14 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

twining
Over 2,000 Posts (3,617)
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Yes and I couldn't take a word of that topic seriously. Slave master. In this day and age that means a completely different thing.

The point is. Some people are gonna agree with you. Some people aren't. Try to identify who and what these people are. Girls. Boys. Whites. Blacks. American. British. 20 somethings. 39 somethings. 40 somethings. Do you see a pattern going on? Whether it be location, age, or gender.

10/28/2014 10:53:17 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
icecreamsammich
Over 2,000 Posts (2,646)
Abilene, KS
53, joined May. 2014

I'm not into racist rants and stirring up shit based on race. I have a variety of friends across ethnicities.

Your statement has some truth to it, as many would deny.

I have a light skinned black friend that tells me dark skinned blacks can be prejudiced against him over not being truly black.

I have seen black women be more hostile to black men and then ask her why later and she told me that the black man should understand some of those things I don't as a white guy.

It is complex and I agree we may treat those of our own race more roughly in a social context.

I myself have a black chic friend that is a fine looking professional in the medical field. She is always very nice to me. She also is more dismissive to younger black men saying she knows what they are all about.

Again, I have not had her life experiences to judge her, but I do see and hear how she gets treated and yelled at.

If I was her I would like white men better than thug wannabe black guys. But that is one segment of black Americans, not all.

A very complex issue and some take a woman's preference for one race as an insult to the other.

Like what you like and enjoy it. If you would rather slap that white a** or brown ass... That is your own business. And for some reason some a**hole always wants to tell you what to like.

10/28/2014 11:11:47 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
24milkduds
Over 2,000 Posts (3,333)
San Francisco, CA
55, joined Mar. 2012

10/28/2014 4:44:12 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
prettyyoung90
Lake Orion, MI
24, joined Jul. 2013

Alot of white men do marry black women, and the divorce Rates are low also.

10/28/2014 7:40:41 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

stregaleonora
Atlanta, GA
39, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from dr_know:
At 22, why do you think you know more than people twice your age?

Just asking.

Because exist people who are geniuses at 18 and people who are mentally retarded at 45.

Idiocy isn't age specific.

Just answering.

[Edited 10/28/2014 7:40:59 PM ]

10/28/2014 7:54:28 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

soulflight
Over 2,000 Posts (3,636)
Dayton, OH
52, joined Apr. 2014

A. the initial question is simply false. It does happen

B. who cares how many other people may or may not be doing it. That has no bearing on what will be right for anyone else.

10/28/2014 9:31:38 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

srv63
Baytown, TX
46, joined Jul. 2012

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

10/28/2014 9:45:44 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mistermister81
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

Quote from icecreamsammich:
I'm not into racist rants and stirring up shit based on race. I have a variety of friends across ethnicities.

Your statement has some truth to it, as many would deny.

I have a light skinned black friend that tells me dark skinned blacks can be prejudiced against him over not being truly black.

I know growing up people would and meaning black people would favor lighter skin more because they were considered close to being white. Let that person have what we considered good hair and they were on the top of the world. Stuff like this really effected how a lot of dark skin girls felt because they didn't fit the description of what we considered beautiful, sad but true.

I have seen black women be more hostile to black men and then ask her why later and she told me that the black man should understand some of those things I don't as a white guy.

That goes towards black women believing that a black man should accept their negative attitudes because we should understand them. My question is if we are the ones that understand them the most than they should be more understanding towards us and not feel it necessary for us to take all their anger.

It is complex and I agree we may treat those of our own race more roughly in a social context.

Same thing I'm getting at. It's not that one race treats a person better, but how we interact with others within our own. Personally I treat everyone equally rather they're seeing my good or bad side. If I have to show my bad side I rather not be around that person

I myself have a black chic friend that is a fine looking professional in the medical field. She is always very nice to me. She also is more dismissive to younger black men saying she knows what they are all about.

For the most part your friend is ignorant. What she fail to realize that mean go about different ways of getting what we want. Some are more up front some are so subtle you wouldn't even think he's after her. Then on top of that sees blinded by color to believe that a man no matter what color he is could want the same thing. I'm willing to bet she is most likely one of those women who had consensual sex with multiple black men and now that she see that she hasn't been getting anywhere that's all they want.

Again, I have not had her life experiences to judge her, but I do see and hear how she gets treated and yelled at.

I don't think any guy should yell at a woman for rejecting him he should just move on. I am willing to bet that she don't really tell you the whole story.

If I was her I would like white men better than thug wannabe black guys. But that is one segment of black Americans, not all.

Most likely she probably did go after mostly thug wanna be black guys. This is what I've experienced with quite a few black women. They would date the thug/drug dealer and pass up the black guy that is doing everything positive because she thinks he's lame or soft. Then when she gets tired of being in f**ked up relationships with the thugs she then become bitter and all of a sudden she's screaming niggas ain't shit, I'm gonna get me a white man (that's something black women say when they want black men to get mad). Then the black guy that was doing all the positive things sometimes finally get a chance with her or thrown under the bus with the thugs all because of her choices in the men she choose. I've turned down a lot of black women like that. I'm not the best person in the world, but the moment you tell me oh you normally wouldn't be my type I date thugs then I ex your a** out from the jump. Now if she gonna give me some a** I might take it then that's it, nothing serious.

A very complex issue and some take a woman's preference for one race as an insult to the other.

When you have to make noise about it and stating the reason dealing with your own than it is an insult. Don't matter who does it at all. If I say hey I prefer Eskimos because black women are this and that then it's no short of an insult. I just think people like that are looking for shit to stir.

Like what you like and enjoy it. If you would rather slap that white a** or brown ass... That is your own business. And for some reason some a**hole always wants to tell you what to like.

Indeed.

10/28/2014 9:54:46 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

butterflytears2
Miami, FL
29, joined Sep. 2014

I date a black guy but he never took me to his family he said they will never accept me so I was like f**k you