Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best gay hookup apps 2015

Marriage is like rolling Play Doh, the a lot more two distinctive colors are meshed with each other the tougher it becomes to distinguish a single from one more. chat de los angeles You will need to have to use the scheduling tool to reschedule your appointment, and then attend that appointment to reinstate your UI advantages. Market Research Survey Application Real time, automated and sophisticated marketplace research survey computer software & tool to create surveys, gather information and analyze benefits for actionable marketplace insights. fetlife annual income You have no notion about what type of a particular person they are.

skipthegames com

With extra than 14 million users, Hily stands for Hey, I like you! The app makes use of AI to constantly improve matchmaking, and has options like Hily stories to assistance you improved capture who you are. okeechobee dating In January, give them a bit of fertilizer and put them in a sunny window that isn t subject to cold drafts, or put them under a shop light on a timer so that they get six eight hours of vibrant light just about every day. I d just ended a connection, so I wasn t hunting for like, but then we began messaging more regularly and we created romantic feelings. trannyhouston To this day, they nevertheless sing to each and every other and make every single other laugh.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/28/2014 10:31:53 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
grizzlybear786
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,291)
Florence, OR
28, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from romantic_hearty:
That's a lie- I was engaged to a white man and my children are by white men. I think the way society is now- racism hasn't died and the white men I'm meeting are telling me that they want to date outside their race and marry. What's stopping them? -Themselves. IRDC what race you are- just treat me right and we have no problem. I'm not some ghetto hood eat; actually an educated sister.
What is a ghetto hood eat? Chicken and watermelon? Just playing.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/28/2014 10:32:39 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,318)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

Quote from butterflytears2:
I date a black guy but he never took me to his family he said they will never accept me so I was like f**k you

I dated a Japanese woman that was 7 years my senior. We came back home in 2001 when I went on leave, and my family was very accepting of her. That's just how my family is. If it's a mutual booty call thing it's fine if you don't meet the family, but once the person says their family won't accept you and you want more than there's no need to stick around. jmo

10/28/2014 10:43:10 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

561guy123
West Palm Beach, FL
28, joined Oct. 2014

There should be no issue with any race if someone Denys introducing you to their family because of your skin color they or their family is just shallow minded ... There's not just one race in America and can't seem to wrap my head around why people still continue to act like that

10/28/2014 10:52:39 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
1lastime2014
Marana, AZ
35, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from 561guy123:
There should be no issue with any race if someone Denys introducing you to their family because of your skin color they or their family is just shallow minded ... There's not just one race in America and can't seem to wrap my head around why people still continue to act like that

I agree, it's hard to fatham the racial issues that crop up still. It's a two way street and really should come to a stop at this point in our society. I would date/marry a black women. Just never had the opportunity at the right time (I was married when the opportunity arose)

10/28/2014 11:41:06 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,195)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from ryran2014:
Because trying to avoid getting jumped at every family reunion...really f**king sucks..lol

I truly understand the logic behind this. lol Maybe not at every reunion but damn near. lol

10/28/2014 11:45:59 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

giothegreat14
Saint Petersburg, FL
34, joined Jun. 2013

White men are too busy going after Asian women. I don't believe in Interracial dating generally and think the idea of having mixed kids is bad, but it amazes me the amount of yellow fever a white guy will have but not turn around and date a black girl at the same time. Asians to me are flat, too thin with no meat, look like fish unless they're fully American and many of them tend to be politically correct so Asians to me are a cant win situation overall. Black girls would be more appealing if I had to pick. And Arab women, Mexican women, ya see.. I guess in the end if you HAD to date interracially, going black would be the pick. I choose to stay to girls with European lineage though.

10/28/2014 11:50:46 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

giothegreat14
Saint Petersburg, FL
34, joined Jun. 2013

I date a black guy but he never took me to his family he said they will never accept me so I was like f**k you

You have what is coined the mudshark attitude. You want to breed tragic mulattoes. So you end up looking really bad because you will also break off these potential relationships off really fast over something said that was not even really offensive. That black guy saying that should not offend you and he should pursue one of his own not for nothing. He didn't want to be a gene hijacker that bad and you know what, I bet he was saving himself for someone better because you have an attitude.. Again its coined as the mudshark entitled attitude. You are so willing to be the trophy wife yourself.

10/29/2014 1:13:46 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,195)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from dr_know:
All I'm saying is that the people you want, should want you equally the same.

If I saw white women daily acting as racist as we all see some white men act...

I certainly would be cautious of singing their praises, throwing myself at them publicly, while putting down my own women.

That would be insane, some sellout shit, and unworthy of a person with true dignity, character, and honor.

Ok...so lets say I no longer date blk woman and I come across that topic in the forum. If I express that I don't and why I'm.....

singing the praises of those I will date, I'm a sellout, I'm putting down my own woman and I have no dignity, character or no honor? Is that what you want me to believe?

NIGGA PLEASE!!!

Save that racist, social, psych bullshit for those stupid enough to fall for it. Put that blunt down bcuz obviously smoking weed have affected greatly your IQ and level of intellect. Just say no to drugs brah.

10/29/2014 2:43:41 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,195)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from gentlemannbr225:
I know this is an old topic, but heres my input. people date out side of there race because they don't like their own culture. why else would you want to marry someone with a different culture than your own. maybe you feel that their culture will enrich your life. maybe so, but it will not enrich your culture. i think we should do like the rest of the animals in the animal kingdom......

Hold on brah! Now granted you ARE entitled to your opinion and have every right to do just that.

But I don't have ANY obligation to stick to anything that doesn't make me happy. Not a got damn thing.

Black ppl are the only ones who persecute other blks for dating outside their circle. Thats why blk ppl are famous for the "crab in the bucket" mentally. Bcuz they are constantly trying to pull others BACK down into that bucket of bullshit they're in.

And the few white guys who bash white woman for dating blk men are less than 7% of them and considered rejects by whites.

But blks who bash blks for dating whites make up more than 85% of blks and are considered loyal, down for their peeps when they pull another crab back down in the bucket.

Thats why, as a race, we're f**ked up now and at the bottom of the totem pole. Maybe we are qu adopt some other cultures way of doing things. But stop the bullshit yall.

10/29/2014 3:09:33 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,195)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from sweetsiren1234:
No man should be put on a pedestal or demonized because of his race, culture, etc. Especially when it comes to sex and relationships, a woman has to use her own intuition to protect herself emotionally and judge whether the man (white, black, etc) is serious about her or is just using her. Usually, the red flags are there and if a woman chooses to be blind to them for the same superficial reasons she wanted to be involved with the man in the first place...of course she's setting herself up to fail.

See some ppl can't see beyond their own noses. Those who do are often blasted on by those who don't. Scenario......

I wanna date a submissive woman bcuz that would make me happy. BEFORE I look at whoever is in front of my nose I'm going to look at the bigger picture. Asian cultjres are KNOWN for their woman being submissive. So Imma choose Asian THEN the individual. This doesn't mean ALL asian woman are BUT it does mean my "chances" of success is greater than dating a blk woman who's culture fines the very thought of miscellaneous offensive.

10/29/2014 3:26:26 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,195)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

I simply believe in trusting one's heart, gut, instinct, intuition...whatever you want to call it.

And here is another ifference. This "Apple Pie American" culture influence, support, encourage, condone, carry and praise this type of behavior regardless of what damage it does to the family structure. Right and wrong have been replaced with "feelings and emotions"

Mid-Eastern and Asian cultures are different. They live by rules, ethics and a standard of living across the board. Bringing the entire culture on one accord of Right vs Wrong. Thats why their relationships and marital status blow this american bullshit out the water.

And this is why their woman are more desired by men here. It has NOTHING to do with skin color, nothing.

10/29/2014 3:44:23 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,195)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from mistermister81:
....let's be honest there's a lot of truth in it. It's not just white men who aren't marrying black women but black women in general have the lowest marriage rate. It could be due to them not wanting to get married or guys not wanting to marry them.

Its the reputation that proceeds them. I won't expect ANY MAN to look pass whatever a circle is "know for" and try to date.....every.....single.. ..woman..... in that circle trying to find one of the few who isn't. How f**king dumb is that? Its much easier and increases your chances to pick from a circle who ISN'T known for that.

10/29/2014 3:54:46 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,195)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from stregaleonora:
Or maybe becuse in general black women are less willing than most white women to take crap from men?

When does, "Not wanting to fight, being happy and have something" equals taking crap off someone? Why?

Blk woman are known for constantly fighting against their men. And this is the excuse thats used to do it.

If you think your man is giving crap then stop dating drug dealing, drug smoking, no job having, Tupac worshipping, thug life living, uneducated, street running, lying a** hood niggas then you won't have to worry about crap.

10/29/2014 4:41:04 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,195)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from srv63:
Now how the hell did i know this thread was started by a black idiot that sucks at hiding the fact he is a prejudice f**k?I guess it's my psychic abilities in action again.Hey op, stop whining like a b*tch about not getting any black p*ssy and go do like your bros and find some desperate skanky white hoes.Glad i could help

Ladies and gentlemen, this man is clearly a racist and should be blocked from any and all race related topics.

Don't take my word for it. Go look at his post and decide for yourself.

He see all blks as niggas and blast on whites for dating them. As you can see in this quote of his above.

10/29/2014 4:47:21 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,195)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Now that wasn't right. You can't hold him responsible for the actions of his family no more than someone holding you responsible for the actions of your family.

If he accepted you then obviously he wanted to be with you regardless of what anyone else thinks and isn't that what women say they want in a man?

That wasn't rigbt baby.

10/29/2014 5:35:23 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
mylegsarecold
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,297)
Green Bay, WI
52, joined May. 2011

Quote from dr_i_got_answer:
Ladies and gentlemen, this man is clearly a racist and should be blocked from any and all race related topics.

Don't take my word for it. Go look at his post and decide for yourself.

He see all blks as niggas and blast on whites for dating them. As you can see in this quote of his above.

He was directing it at you, not at any other black person.

Stop hiding behind other black people like a coward, you are the
cocky and arrogant one here who thinks he knows every thing.

10/29/2014 5:37:01 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
mrlickzher
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,976)
Owensboro, KY
36, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from billr2014:
I think there are more nd more interratial marriges,every year..predict that in the not too far future there will be only one race.
smart man..its in gods design...we shall all return from that which we came from. .damn sir...see u in heaven brother. .best post of the day sir.

10/29/2014 6:41:33 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Ok...so lets say I no longer date blk woman and I come across that topic in the forum. If I express that I don't and why I'm.....

singing the praises of those I will date, I'm a sellout, I'm putting down my own woman and I have no dignity, character or no honor? Is that what you want me to believe?

NIGGA PLEASE!!!

Save that racist, social, psych bullshit for those stupid enough to fall for it. Put that blunt down bcuz obviously smoking weed have affected greatly your IQ and level of intellect. Just say no to drugs brah.

You must've read my quote wrong, because this comment is not reflective of the scenario I gave.

I fear you got me f**ked up too.

Go back and read my comment, and then try again. If you still on some bullshit, I'm going to straighten that out like a motherf**ker.

[Edited 10/29/2014 6:42:07 AM ]

10/29/2014 12:20:41 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,195)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from mylegsarecold:

Who's hiding? I'm right here punk! Put a pic up yourself THEN talk to me about hiding. A pic of you dog, a flower, your mother, anything for Gods sake.

Further, I will tell you what I know, what I think and what my opinion is. You trying to speak for me? You can't even represent yourself as a man and your daddy shoulda taught you more respect.

10/29/2014 12:29:34 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,195)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from dr_know:
You must've read my quote wrong, because this comment is not reflective of the scenario I gave.

I fear you got me f**ked up too.

Go back and read my comment, and then try again. If you still on some bullshit, I'm going to straighten that out like a motherf**ker.

Its a possibility I may have misunderstood ur post. I'll go back and read it again.

Forgive me if I was wrong but thats the way I understood it to be. So I humble myself.

But if you don't mind...what did you mean by what I quoted about sellouts?

10/29/2014 4:15:23 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

prettyyoung90
Lake Orion, MI
24, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from mtrctylady:
You live in the South and what you say may be true. But up North, especially in Michigan, interracial dating/marriages is just another relationship. As a single black woman, I prefer to date only white men. They treat you with more respect, than their black counterparts who are looking for a "Beyonce`". Older black men (60 and above) want a young hottie to be on their arm. The dating pool for a black woman over 60 is very small.
I am glad I live up north, but honestly I am thinking of moving to Seattle after graduating from college.

10/29/2014 5:30:29 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

sweetsiren1234
Smithtown, NY
35, joined Dec. 2013

And here is another ifference. This "Apple Pie American" culture influence, support, encourage, condone, carry and praise this type of behavior regardless of what damage it does to the family structure. Right and wrong have been replaced with "feelings and emotions"

Mid-Eastern and Asian cultures are different. They live by rules, ethics and a standard of living across the board. Bringing the entire culture on one accord of Right vs Wrong. Thats why their relationships and marital status blow this american bullshit out the water.

And this is why their woman are more desired by men here. It has NOTHING to do with skin color, nothing.

You have misunderstood my responses here and taken them out of context. Everyone has God-given intuition that helps you to infer the right and wrong in situations and people. Intuition is something every individual has and can use regardless of their culture. I wasn't referring to pie-in-the-sky do whatever you feel like doing kind of behavior. I was referring to that same inner voice that tells you to take an alternate route for no reason when in fact its to avoid a disaster down the road. BTW, it takes more than a simple opinion to explain the marital statistics of another culture. The whole point of my last response was to offer up a possible explanation why certain relationships fail or perhaps are doomed from the start.

10/29/2014 8:21:16 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

srv63
Baytown, TX
46, joined Jul. 2012

i bet he doesnt tell you all that untill you already gave him the goodies huh

10/29/2014 8:39:48 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

srv63
Baytown, TX
46, joined Jul. 2012

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

10/29/2014 8:57:19 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

brianag94
Summerville, SC
20, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from mylegsarecold:

Thank you ! You notice how EVERY REPLY HE MADE ! EVERYTHING was the black woman's fault yet NOTHING was ever the black mans fault. It just makes you laugh.

10/29/2014 9:08:46 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
starr_so_happy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,846)
Perry, IA
30, joined Jun. 2014

He's a piece of work...

10/29/2014 9:24:24 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from srv63:
For your info mr dumb ass, i am not a racist in the sense that you refer to.I have and respect the black friends i have and see them no different as any color so f**k off.If you don't like what i have to say then block me like the pictureless little b*tch that you are.If i'm racist because i don't agree with dumb assed white women falling for the bullshit sweet talk that you bros feed all women just to get p*ssy then discard her like yesterdays trash while your already working on some other bimbo vagina, then so be it i'm racist but only toward you clowns that are in it just for the p*ssy and making the rest of us look bad.Now block me b*tch.

But this comment IS racist. Just like your other comments.

10/29/2014 9:26:50 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from starr_so_happy:
He's a piece of work...

Annnnd....so is the racist comments by this white man above you.

But of course...you gonna throw dirt on the black man, and ignore the racism from white men. Like you do all the time in DGD with Asiancawk, and laugh while he puts down all blacks every day.

10/30/2014 1:36:50 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,195)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

You have misunderstood my responses here and taken them out of context. Everyone has God-given intuition that helps you to infer the right and wrong in situations and people. Intuition is something every individual has and can use regardless of their culture. I wasn't referring to pie-in-the-sky do whatever you feel like doing kind of behavior. I was referring to that same inner voice that tells you to take an alternate route for no reason when in fact its to avoid a disaster down the road. BTW, it takes more than a simple opinion to explain the marital statistics of another culture. The whole point of my last response was to offer up a possible explanation why certain relationships fail or perhaps are doomed from the start.

Ok my point still stands whether you use intuition or not. Your intuitions is something YOU feel, your intuitions are felt by others.

But it still have nothing to do with rules. Some cultures don't make relationships based on what their "intuitions" tell them. But by standards that ALL can acknowledge.

If one of their relatkonships fail its bcuz someone did something outside what the "culture" says is wrong NOT ones personal feelings, emotions or intuitions.

10/30/2014 1:56:16 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,318)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

Quote from srv63:
For your info mr dumb ass, i am not a racist in the sense that you refer to.I have and respect the black friends i have and see them no different as any color so f**k off.If you don't like what i have to say then block me like the pictureless little b*tch that you are.If i'm racist because i don't agree with dumb assed white women falling for the bullshit sweet talk that you bros feed all women just to get p*ssy then discard her like yesterdays trash while your already working on some other bimbo vagina, then so be it i'm racist but only toward you clowns that are in it just for the p*ssy and making the rest of us look bad.Now block me b*tch.

Well I'm black but I don't go after white women or sweet talk any woman to get p*ssy. Anyway that's something a lot of men do no matter what race they go after. They may do it in different mannerisms but it's still done. The way you speak of black men in regards to women white men do it as well with black women. A lot are just looking to tag some black p*ssy. There's no more nobility in a white man than there is a black man. It's simply men playing the role based on the intel women unwittingly give to make it easier to get p*ssy. Problem is there are women who buy into the role and take it for face value. A lot are too busy romantasizing about white men that they look past blatant racist.

10/30/2014 2:07:46 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,195)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from srv63:

For your info mr dumb ass, i am not a racist in the sense that you refer to. Well in what sense are you racist if not in the "sense" I refers to?

I have and respect the black friends i have and see them no different as any color .....blah, blah isn't it funny how the first thing out a racists mouth is they have blk friends?

If i'm racist because i don't agree with dumb assed white women falling for the bullshit sweet talk that you bros feed all women just to get p*ssy then discard her like yesterdays trash while your already working on some other bimbo vagina, then so be it i'm racist but only toward you clowns that are in it just for the p*ssy and making the rest of us look bad. Us bros? Really?

Wow! Its a good thing your not a racist. Us "bros" often make mistakes. Damn

10/30/2014 3:32:57 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,195)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from brianag94:
Thank you ! You notice how EVERY REPLY HE MADE ! EVERYTHING was the black woman's fault yet NOTHING was ever the black mans fault. It just makes you laugh.

Don't be a dumb ass, please. The question is, "White white men don't marry blk woman at the same rate" so OBVIOUSLY they don't see blk woman as viable. I just offering a reason why is all. Not playing tit for tat.

If the thread was, "Why do blk men smoke so much weed" its no point in mentioning what other races do bcuz its about blk men.

It seems to me like you wanna play a childish "blame game" but its not about assigning blame.

If you ask me why blks would rather rent homes than own them..... talking about racism and how some whites don't wanna live next to blks.... is playing the blame game and I'm not doing that. Sorry

10/30/2014 3:38:33 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,195)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from dr_know:
But this comment IS racist. Just like your other comments.

Thank you. I've seen many threads where he'd make racist comments toward blk folk. He even TRASH and BASH white woman for dating blk men.

Calling them shanks and b*tches. Then constantly referring to us as "bros"

But I see he might have some supporters in here.

10/30/2014 3:42:44 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,195)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from dr_know:
Annnnd....so is the racist comments by this white man above you.

But of course...you gonna throw dirt on the black man, and ignore the racism from white men. Like you do all the time in DGD with Asiancawk, and laugh while he puts down all blacks every day.

Soooo that racist pig do have some supporters in here. lol

Damn I must know EVERYTHING just like they said I do.

10/30/2014 7:03:29 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

sweetsiren1234
Smithtown, NY
35, joined Dec. 2013

Ok my point still stands whether you use intuition or not. Your intuitions is something YOU feel, your intuitions are felt by others.

But it still have nothing to do with rules. Some cultures don't make relationships based on what their "intuitions" tell them. But by standards that ALL can acknowledge.

If one of their relatkonships fail its bcuz someone did something outside what the "culture" says is wrong NOT ones personal feelings, emotions or intuitions.

There is a difference between divinely guided intuition and one's lower emotions. Your intuition guides you towards what is right and what will protect you down the road. Your lower emotions will only guide you towards doing wrong and negativity (such as cheating outside of a marriage). Just because a cultural rule is in place, it does not automatically make it right.

In some cultures, its the rule to mutilate young girls WITHOUT anesthesia which not only traumatizes them but ruins the function of their bodies. Some rules are put in place for the advantage of a particular group within the culture. It doesn't necessarily make it right for all. It could also be the cultural rule for people to stay married no matter what...no matter if its an abusive relationship, no matter if children are being victimized, or any number of negative things that can happen. However, it's your divinely guided intuition that tells you to leave that situation that may be putting your life at risk and that of your children if you have any.

10/30/2014 10:05:48 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,195)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

There is a difference between divinely guided intuition and one's lower emotions. Your intuition guides you towards what is right and what will protect you down the road. Your lower emotions will only guide you towards doing wrong and negativity....

In some cultures, its the rule to mutilate young girls WITHOUT anesthesia which not only traumatizes them but ruins the function of their bodies. Some rules are put in place for the advantage of a particular group within the culture. It doesn't necessarily make it right for all. It could also be the cultural rule for people to stay married no matter what...no matter if its an abusive relationship, no matter if children are being victimized, or any number of negative things that can happen.

See the problem is you can't judge the rights and wrongs of another against your own. Of course things will seem "wrong" if you do.

See most blk woman well within their rights to jump in their men faces and give them HELL. As a result blk men walk away and the home is broken.

Where in other cultjres that woman would be beaten doing that so they don't. The result is....the family stays togetber and know tbeir place.

If they judged american culture by their standards ours would be f**ked up too.

But at the end of the day their families and relationship are kept together while our is f**ked up. No intuition can fix that either.

10/30/2014 10:31:08 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

sweetsiren1234
Smithtown, NY
35, joined Dec. 2013

See the problem is you can't judge the rights and wrongs of another against your own. Of course things will seem "wrong" if you do.

See most blk woman well within their rights to jump in their men faces and give them HELL. As a result blk men walk away and the home is broken.

Where in other cultjres that woman would be beaten doing that so they don't. The result is....the family stays togetber and know tbeir place.

But at the end of the day their families and relationship are kept together while our is f**ked up. No intuition can fix that either.

Firstly, there is no excuse for allowing domestic violence to be "okay". Just because a husband and wife stay together out of fear, does not make it a healthy and happy situation. Furthermore, it sounds like you are blaming black women for the wrongful things that the man may have done in the relationship which includes by the way walking away from your family. The only time walking away would be good for the family is if the person in question was a danger to them.

It's any individual's right whether you are a woman, man, whatever race, to stand up for yourself and not be used and pushed over like a door mat. The tone I get from your responses is that a woman's place is to not be an equal partner to her man and that she is to lay down and be a push over for him accepting all of his faults and negativity instead of learning and growing together in an equal and loving partnership.

One cannot mistake a couple or family physically living together as actually being connected in a healthy, loving relationship. In fact, it sounds like you don't appreciate women at all. But that's beside the point. Intuition when used properly can fix a lot in your life and help you avoid some of the many common pitfalls people tend to run into.

10/30/2014 10:41:00 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

twining
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,436)
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014

Oh my baby jesus. If any body's being racist it's you and the op. You're not just bringing down black women that prefer to date outside the race but the entire african american culture. You're calling black women b*tches and black men pussies.

Do any of you even see the issue? If things actually did work the way you think they work then obviously there has to be an amount of effort put in on both sides. What the f**k do you think this is? Disneyworld. With relationships working cause they're supposed to.

10/30/2014 11:06:31 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,195)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Firstly, there is no excuse for allowing domestic violence to be "okay". Just because a husband and wife stay together out of fear, does not make it a healthy and happy situation. Furthermore, it sounds like you are blaming black women for the wrongful things that the man may have done in the relationship which includes by the way walking away from your family. The only time walking away would be good for the family is if the person in question was a danger to them.

It's any individual's right whether you are a woman, man, whatever race, to stand up for yourself and not be used and pushed over like a door mat. The tone I get from your responses is that a woman's place is to not be an equal partner to her man and that she is to lay down and be a push over for him accepting all of his faults and negativity instead of learning and growing together in an equal and loving partnership.

One cannot mistake a couple or family physically living together as actually being connected in a healthy, loving relationship. In fact, it sounds like you don't appreciate women at all. But that's beside the point. Intuition when used properly can fix a lot in your life and help you avoid some of the many common pitfalls people tend to run into.

All you're doing is restating, based on YOUR culture, what you feel righg and wrong to be. I'm not trying to change your mind either. I'm simply saying that cultural differences could be the reason why a man or woman date outside their own.

And I'm not blaming blk woman for anything bcuz I never expressed my choices. I simply mentioned things based on what some cultures are known for, in a scenario.

And my point still stands.....

10/30/2014 11:38:14 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,195)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from twining:
Oh my baby jesus. If any body's being racist it's you and the op. You're not just bringing down black women that prefer to date outside the race but the entire african american culture. You're calling black women b*tches and black men pussies.

Now thats just a bunch of melodramatic bullshit right there. Imma tell you what MY, MY opinion on this subnect is. Take notes and quote me on this......

"Whatever makes you happy" Thats my policy. Ppl get fed up a lot of times dating their own and some don't. It doesn't matter to me one way or another bcuz who you choose and WHY doesn't stop me from my choice.

If a white guy say he like blk woman bcuz white woman aren't phat and plump enough, white women don't go off and accuse him of downing his own race, trying to deny him his right to express himself. Only blk women do

And when blk woman say white men treat them better than blk men, we don't go off accusing yall of saying ALL blk men this and downing the whole race.

Yall are the only ones who do that. Trying to shut somebody up bcuz you don't like what they saying. You can control what ppl say no more than you can control their thoughts or experiences. If this is too sensitive for you then maybe you shouldn't be here. I'm sorry it had to be said.

10/30/2014 12:46:47 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
naughtybynatur2
Marrero, LA
44, joined Aug. 2014

Now thats just a bunch of melodramatic bullshit right there. Imma tell you what MY, MY opinion on this subnect is. Take notes and quote me on this......

"Whatever makes you happy" Thats my policy. Ppl get fed up a lot of times dating their own and some don't. It doesn't matter to me one way or another bcuz who you choose and WHY doesn't stop me from my choice.

If a white guy say he like blk woman bcuz white woman aren't phat and plump enough, white women don't go off and accuse him of downing his own race, trying to deny him his right to express himself. Only blk women do

And when blk woman say white men treat them better than blk men, we don't go off accusing yall of saying ALL blk men this and downing the whole race.

Yall are the only ones who do that. Trying to shut somebody up bcuz you don't like what they saying. You can control what ppl say no more than you can control their thoughts or experiences. If this is too sensitive for you then maybe you shouldn't be here. I'm sorry it had to be said.

10/30/2014 2:08:10 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,195)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

And like it or not THIS is one of those cultural difference I'm talking about. Blk women do it every chance they get. This is the DRAMA they're known for and no REAL man wants to come home too.

Shit just calling another cultures form of discipline Domestic Violence" Why the hell is it so damn hard to acknowledge WHATEVER they do as a simple difference from what you know? Are you that determined to decide for the whole damn planet, right and wrong based on YOUR intuitions?

Have your intuitions ever been wrong? If not, you have the power of the universe in your hands ALONE. If so, then maybe YOUR concept of right and wrong should just apply to all that you manage, your circle.

10/30/2014 2:19:12 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
jimmco
Monroe, NY
52, joined Sep. 2014

I think that is OP because the family still have prejudice issues against their own dealing outside of their race. Some people don't like change and are set in their ways. Its that simple. Because some families will disown their offspring if they step outside of their race..."forbidden fruit" which makes the black woman more intriguing to that white guy, even though it goes against his parent's and/or family's wishes.. So that's how I see it. I know someone its happened to...not myself of course, but its happened actually to a relative of mine.

So there it is.

10/30/2014 3:47:38 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
4uijack
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,678)
New Port Richey, FL
29, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from srv63:

Smoke that, nigga!!

10/30/2014 4:04:14 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

sweetsiren1234
Smithtown, NY
35, joined Dec. 2013

And like it or not THIS is one of those cultural difference I'm talking about. Blk women do it every chance they get. This is the DRAMA they're known for and no REAL man wants to come home too.

Shit just calling another cultures form of discipline Domestic Violence" Why the hell is it so damn hard to acknowledge WHATEVER they do as a simple difference from what you know? Are you that determined to decide for the whole damn planet, right and wrong based on YOUR intuitions?

Have your intuitions ever been wrong? If not, you have the power of the universe in your hands ALONE. If so, then maybe YOUR concept of right and wrong should just apply to all that you manage, your circle.

You may try to dance around it, but the tone in your responses and "scenarios" are to brow beat black women especially. Furthermore, discipline is for children not an adult and that brand of "discipline" as you put it IS violent and designed to physically and emotionally hurt an individual and keep them down. You talk as if you don't know the meaning of domestic violence. The only person who gets advantages from that is the abuser which in those cultures/mentalities is usually the man (which I can see why someone such as you places it so high on the pedestal).

Yes their culture is different and I personally would not want to ever be apart of it. I I thank God every day that I was born in America and not another country where women are considered to be less than a person. For the record, my intuition has never steered me wrong. I make wrong choices when I refuse to listen to that inner voice of guidance AND my conscience. All I'm simply saying is that rather than be a mindless drone to society's opinion on how to choose a partner, one should also and mostly listen to their intuition to protect themselves from making poor choices in regard to relationships. On that note, I'm going to agree that we disagree when it comes to that.

10/30/2014 4:08:10 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
4uijack
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,678)
New Port Richey, FL
29, joined Aug. 2013

You a real dumb mutha f**ka, ain'tja?
You got a white asshat, just like you, on S&D, thinks he has the answer to life!

Get a real life d*ckhead!!

10/30/2014 8:14:41 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

stregaleonora
Over 1,000 Posts (1,848)
Atlanta, GA
39, joined Jun. 2014

When does, "Not wanting to fight, being happy and have something" equals taking crap off someone? Why?

Blk woman are known for constantly fighting against their men. And this is the excuse thats used to do it.

If you think your man is giving crap then stop dating drug dealing, drug smoking, no job having, Tupac worshipping, thug life living, uneducated, street running, lying a** hood niggas then you won't have to worry about crap.

Crap can come from any men, as soon as does not love a woman.....he watch other women, he plays games and so on....

....I agree with you on the fact that is better to avoid the drama and walk away, period.

Anyway I cannot have much respect for those women who stay in crappy relationships for "having something????"

I mean....having what?

Please.

10/30/2014 8:36:06 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

twining
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014

Why is the divorce rate between white men and black women the lowest on record?

10/30/2014 8:55:59 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

brianag94
Summerville, SC
20, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from twining:

Do any of you even see the issue? If things actually did work the way you think they work then obviously there has to be an amount of effort put in on both sides. What the f**k do you think this is? Disneyworld. With relationships working cause they're supposed to.

Lmfao all you can do is laugh & ignore. He's stuck in his ways. A racist will never see their own ignorance. Just point out that the ones who don't agree with them are.

10/31/2014 8:02:08 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

stregaleonora
Over 1,000 Posts (1,848)
Atlanta, GA
39, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from brianag94:
Lmfao all you can do is laugh & ignore. He's stuck in his ways. A racist will never see their own ignorance. Just point out that the ones who don't agree with them are.

That the op is a doucebag was clear from the begining.

I bet no woman of any color can stand men of his kind as long as she has a working brain.

Disrespectful and arrogant.

White, green or black those are men to avoid ladies!

[Edited 10/31/2014 8:02:37 AM ]

10/31/2014 8:27:19 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

That the op is a doucebag was clear from the begining.

I bet no woman of any color can stand men of his kind as long as she has a working brain.

Disrespectful and arrogant.

White, green or black those are men to avoid ladies!

And you post history is racist as f**k.

Gtfo

10/31/2014 9:48:21 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

forumfriendly2
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,774)
Norfolk, VA
38, joined Sep. 2013

they use too much cocoa butter and b*tch too much

10/31/2014 10:40:06 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,195)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

You may try to dance around it, but the tone in your responses and "scenarios" are to brow beat black women especially. Furthermore, discipline is for children not an adult and that brand of "discipline" as you put it IS violent and designed to physically and emotionally hurt an individual and keep them down. You talk as if you don't know the meaning of domestic violence. The only person who gets advantages from that is the abuser which in those cultures/mentalities is usually the man (which I can see why someone such as you places it so high on the pedestal).

Yes their culture is different and I personally would not want to ever be apart of it. I I thank God every day that I was born in America and not another country where women are considered to be less than a person. For the record, my intuition has never steered me wrong. I make wrong choices when I refuse to listen to that inner voice of guidance AND my conscience. All I'm simply saying is that rather than be a mindless drone to society's opinion on how to choose a partner, one should also and mostly listen to their intuition to protect themselves from making poor choices in regard to relationships. On that note, I'm going to agree that we disagree when it comes to that.

You got me pegged all wrong. I'm a realist. I know that WHATEVER culture you come from, most are ACCUSTOMED to their own and see in as NORMAL however right or wrong something is.

But when you look at another, most will not consider that subconsciously you will compare it to whats normal about your own.

If you were born and raised in atHAT culture then you WOULD be in acceptance to what they see right and wrong as.

And if your not smart enough and "realistic" enough to understand that..... if you believe no matter WHAT culture you were born in that you would always see this as the "Supreme Being" of cultjres then theres no room for growth and I wisb you luck.

10/31/2014 10:52:04 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,195)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

And for all you "God Hating" woman out there... .....

God made man the head not woman. He gave man dominion not woman. A man worships God not society. So wbere you God are CONSTANTLY condemning men for the position he was given. ......

your bitterness is toward God not men. Go to God with your complaints. Accuse him of favoritism, prejudiceness and hating woman.

Bcuz honestly its as old and lame as evil itself. Sorry!

10/31/2014 11:06:00 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,195)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Crap can come from any men, as soon as does not love a woman.....he watch other women, he plays games and so on....

....I agree with you on the fact that is better to avoid the drama and walk away, period.

Anyway I cannot have much respect for those women who stay in crappy relationships for "having something????"

I mean....having what?

Please.

Exactly! Anytime a man DON'T want the drama this is what they say......

"You can't handle a strong blk womam" "Thats bcuz I won't take no shit off you" "You call yourself a man but can't stand up against your woman"

EVERYTHING IS COMBATIVE.

When I come home I want to be greeted with a kiss and "How was your day?" Not someone all in my face wanting to argue about some shit she read on FB, wanting to see my phone, checking txt messages and emails and why can't I get her hair and nails done!

10/31/2014 11:09:40 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,195)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from twining:

Bcuz its not them many to begin. There's no wide spead expectancy for the ones who are to measure whats normal for this situation. Simple

10/31/2014 12:17:30 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
icecreamsammich
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,703)
Abilene, KS
49, joined May. 2014

Quote from twining:

Maybe because they fought social pressures in dating and are sure they are right for each other.

Maybe they are self confident people?

10/31/2014 12:48:21 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

twining
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014

Bcuz its not them many to begin. There's no wide spead expectancy for the ones who are to measure whats normal for this situation. Simple

The rare number doesn't matter. It's by percentages. Why is divorce lower for black women with white men than black women with black men? The more pressing philosophical question to be asked is why less black relationships survive compared to interracial?
Instead or trying to send people on a guilt trip, try to evaluate the entire situation.

10/31/2014 1:35:45 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

prettyyoung90
Lake Orion, MI
24, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from twining:
I basically brought this up in another thread, black woman, white man marriages do have the lowest rate in divorce. Woohoo go interracial marriage ????

[Edited 10/31/2014 1:36:39 PM ]

10/31/2014 3:25:13 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

sweetsiren1234
Smithtown, NY
35, joined Dec. 2013

You got me pegged all wrong. I'm a realist. I know that WHATEVER culture you come from, most are ACCUSTOMED to their own and see in as NORMAL however right or wrong something is.

But when you look at another, most will not consider that subconsciously you will compare it to whats normal about your own.

If you were born and raised in atHAT culture then you WOULD be in acceptance to what they see right and wrong as.

And if your not smart enough and "realistic" enough to understand that..... if you believe no matter WHAT culture you were born in that you would always see this as the "Supreme Being" of cultjres then theres no room for growth and I wisb you luck.

Like I said, let's agree to disagree because you're not changing my mind and I'm not going to bother changing yours. But for the record, for someone that talks about black women being overly emotional and over the top...not once in my responses to you did I curse or call you names...I simply stated my opinions. It seems as if the overly emotional one here is you from the responses you have put out in this thread. Until you recognize your own negativity, there's no room for growth...now good luck with that!