Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames sex

Currently also worn out by job no power to do long distance travel every weekend. free dating denver co Plus, it really is a lot greater to bounce off and model the general population when you have people near and dear to you who think differently. Create your partnership, spark the romance! Come across and share the most lovely enjoy poems and poetry for romantic souls. spdate logout Other than that, try once more and once again til you feel like giving up.

megapersnals

The concept is to break the ice as early as possible and get comfortable with sharing amusing stories with every single other. high desert singles In addition to this, we also evaluated platforms for factors like helpful characteristics and safety measures that have been put in location. Usually fancied possessing a discreet affair? Properly, Ashley Madison can make it occur. japan cupid opinion COM offer you with great price and No CB restrictions and weekly payout.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/31/2014 3:43:00 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

sweetsiren1234
Smithtown, NY
35, joined Dec. 2013
online now!

Quote from icecreamsammich:
Maybe because they fought social pressures in dating and are sure they are right for each other.

Maybe they are self confident people?

Agreed

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/31/2014 4:15:52 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

stregaleonora
Over 1,000 Posts (1,423)
Atlanta, GA
39, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from dr_i_got_answer:
And for all you "God Hating" woman out there... .....

God made man the head not woman. He gave man dominion not woman. A man worships God not society. So wbere you God are CONSTANTLY condemning men for the position he was given. ......

your bitterness is toward God not men. Go to God with your complaints. Accuse him of favoritism, prejudiceness and hating woman.

Bcuz honestly its as old and lame as evil itself. Sorry!

God doesnt exist.
How a God could have said all those BS?

[Edited 10/31/2014 4:17:22 PM ]

10/31/2014 7:36:32 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

lostlove8322
Shelton, CT
31, joined Jul. 2014

I've dated out my race. When I was younger it was frowned upon now its my life , no need or time for discriminatory family members who don't agree with my choice. Sure id marry out of my race however ppl today are hardcore judgmental or materialistic. Ppl dont see what really is so they assume what they perceive to be true. Much like the way racism was/is. Its heartbreaking but I got fed up explaining what really is to those who are so quick to judge me. Only god can judge me

10/31/2014 7:54:51 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from sweetsiren1234:
Like I said, let's agree to disagree because you're not changing my mind and I'm not going to bother changing yours. But for the record, for someone that talks about black women being overly emotional and over the top...not once in my responses to you did I curse or call you names...I simply stated my opinions. It seems as if the overly emotional one here is you from the responses you have put out in this thread. Until you recognize your own negativity, there's no room for growth...now good luck with that!

Good answer.

10/31/2014 7:56:41 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from twining:
The rare number doesn't matter. It's by percentages. Why is divorce lower for black women with white men than black women with black men? The more pressing philosophical question to be asked is why less black relationships survive compared to interracial?
Instead or trying to send people on a guilt trip, try to evaluate the entire situation.

Good answer.

I have the answer to your original question, but for the moment, I want to see how people react to your question.

10/31/2014 8:02:30 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
icecreamsammich
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,614)
Abilene, KS
49, joined May. 2014

I think it is because people that have to fight and scrap for their relationship, stand up to friends and family for what they believe in... Those people willing to do all that to be with each other, those people have a deep strong desire to make it work even if it gets tough at times.

It is about the character of the individuals.

10/31/2014 8:27:38 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
mylegsarecold
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,297)
Green Bay, WI
52, joined May. 2011

White people are perceived as more attractive than black people, generally speaking.

Also there are more passive white women than passive black women so it's easier
to date a white woman, generally speaking.

10/31/2014 9:48:09 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from twining:
The rare number doesn't matter. It's by percentages. Why is divorce lower for black women with white men than black women with black men? The more pressing philosophical question to be asked is why less black relationships survive compared to interracial?
Instead or trying to send people on a guilt trip, try to evaluate the entire situation.

Baby I have NOTHING to make you feel guilty about. I know nothing about you personally or have any knowledge about your actions or experiences.

All I can access about you is what we talk about here. But usually when a person IS a certain way and someone speak on "That Way" a guilty conscious forces you to defend against whats being said.

I never jump to defend sorry a** men or those guilty as charged. Blk men have a bad reputation on the open market as well. With the drugs, pants pulled down, thug life bullshit. Too many of them doing it than in other circles is why we we're stamped with it.

I NEVER jump to defend that shit! Why? Bcuz I know there are many out there doing it. And NO I don't know all their names and SS#'s, I don't need to, to know its happening.

But KNOW its not me so whats being said doesn't apply so no need to get all bent outta shape and piss off. Just bcuz I'm blk doesn't mean they're talking about me.

So I'm not out to make you feel guilty so STOP acting guilty thats all.

10/31/2014 9:55:13 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Like I said, let's agree to disagree because you're not changing my mind and I'm not going to bother changing yours. But for the record, for someone that talks about black women being overly emotional and over the top...not once in my responses to you did I curse or call you names...I simply stated my opinions. It seems as if the overly emotional one here is you from the responses you have put out in this thread. Until you recognize your own negativity, there's no room for growth...now good luck with that!

Well I thank you for your time. Happy Holloween.

10/31/2014 9:58:09 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,148)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

Quote from prettyyoung90:
I basically brought this up in another thread, black woman, white man marriages do have the lowest rate in divorce. Woohoo go interracial marriage ????

Simple it's not because interracial marriages are better, but there's less aggression. The way black women act in relationships with white men is totally different in comparison to black men. Even if you took this from a work/corporate stand point you'll understand the truth behind it. Blacks like to give each others their a** to kiss, but will be calmer with whites. A black woman would be a b*tch to a black man because we're suppose to be strong and accept it, but become docile creatures with white men. Attitude reflects a lot. I know people gonna deny this.

10/31/2014 10:05:24 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

twining
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,137)
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014

@answer
Just questioning the general public on the topic. I'm not pointing out anybody specifically just stating that that kind of is how I feel about it when reading these topics

10/31/2014 10:08:39 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from stregaleonora:
God doesnt exist.
How a God could have said all those BS?

Now watcb this.......
If you don't believe in God thats fine by me. I don't love or hate you bcuz of that. You have every right to NOT believe as I have a right TO believe. Ain't no love or respect lost over here.

But many do believe in God, some worship while others hate and denounce him. And many woman, who do believe, hate him for his decision to make man the head. But they lash out at men instead of God.

If you don't believe then obviously this doesn't apply to you. I would never disrespect by trying to convince you he does exist and HOPE you'd do the same by NOT trying to convince me he don't.

We good?

10/31/2014 10:16:41 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Baby I have NOTHING to make you feel guilty about. I know nothing about you personally or have any knowledge about your actions or experiences.

All I can access about you is what we talk about here. But usually when a person IS a certain way and someone speak on "That Way" a guilty conscious forces you to defend against whats being said.

I never jump to defend sorry a** men or those guilty as charged. Blk men have a bad reputation on the open market as well. With the drugs, pants pulled down, thug life bullshit. Too many of them doing it than in other circles is why we we're stamped with it.

I NEVER jump to defend that shit! Why? Bcuz I know there are many out there doing it. And NO I don't know all their names and SS#'s, I don't need to, to know its happening.

But KNOW its not me so whats being said doesn't apply so no need to get all bent outta shape and piss off. Just bcuz I'm blk doesn't mean they're talking about me.

So I'm not out to make you feel guilty so STOP acting guilty thats all.

You killed her with that comment.

Word.

Why she so defensive?

LOL

10/31/2014 10:19:01 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from mistermister81:
Simple it's not because interracial marriages are better, but there's less aggression. The way black women act in relationships with white men is totally different in comparison to black men. Even if you took this from a work/corporate stand point you'll understand the truth behind it. Blacks like to give each others their a** to kiss, but will be calmer with whites. A black woman would be a b*tch to a black man because we're suppose to be strong and accept it, but become docile creatures with white men. Attitude reflects a lot. I know people gonna deny this.

People are not going to believe you sir. They will just attack you, and say that you are telling a lie.

[Edited 10/31/2014 10:19:27 PM ]

10/31/2014 10:29:56 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,148)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

Quote from dr_know:
People are not going to believe you sir. They will just attack you, and say that you are telling a lie.

Eventually the veil comes off and all is revealed. Not saying that black men don't do wrong, but we are already under the spot light and have been for the longest. White men are no better, but they get to hide under the guise of being the savior/white knight/prince charming. Still the thing a lot of black women fail to realize that white men play the role like any other man. So it makes it easier for them when the woman is yelling I want a white man because abc. Just like when a woman says she likes this type of guy some guys will play the role to get her.

10/31/2014 10:58:27 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from dr_know:
You killed her with that comment.

Word.

Why she so defensive?

LOL

Its like 1 outta every 200 blk women you come across randomly can admit or acknowledge the things they are KNOWN for. No its not all but it IS the majority. I'm not responsible for the reputation they have. I didn't make the majority act that way to earn the reputation.

But anytime you mention it blk woman lose their minds. They'll try all kinds of psych tactics to shut you up. You hate ALL blk woman, your talking about your own mother, your prejudice against your own race, you hate yourself, your attacking the ENTIRE blk race. Really? Simply bcuz I mentioned it?

YOUR GENERALIZING!!!!!!

Well what about the shit blk woman say about blk men? We ain't shit, we don't take care of our kids, we're not responsible, all we do is play video games all day, we're always in jail, we care more about the streets, we have no respect, we're not men.

Oh and don't forget, once that get kicked to the curb for their behavior, now we got little d*cks the size of a pinky finger, we can't f**k, can only last one minute, etc.

Have you ever met a sista that DIDN'T go off the deep end when hearing this subject? If so, how often compared to not?

10/31/2014 11:01:06 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
mccirrus
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,171)
Fishers, IN
36, joined Nov. 2010

Quote from starr_so_happy:
Im the one with the cold feet

No wonder I am still single, goddammit!

10/31/2014 11:05:34 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
mercedes01
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (77,364)
New South Wales
Australia
95, joined Jan. 2010

Stuffed if I know.

10/31/2014 11:12:49 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,148)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

Its like 1 outta every 200 blk women you come across randomly can admit or acknowledge the things they are KNOWN for. No its not all but it IS the majority. I'm not responsible for the reputation they have. I didn't make the majority act that way to earn the reputation.

But anytime you mention it blk woman lose their minds. They'll try all kinds of psych tactics to shut you up. You hate ALL blk woman, your talking about your own mother, your prejudice against your own race, you hate yourself, your attacking the ENTIRE blk race. Really? Simply bcuz I mentioned it?

YOUR GENERALIZING!!!!!!

Well what about the shit blk woman say about blk men? We ain't shit, we don't take care of our kids, we're not responsible, all we do is play video games all day, we're always in jail, we care more about the streets, we have no respect, we're not men.

Oh and don't forget, once that get kicked to the curb for their behavior, now we got little d*cks the size of a pinky finger, we can't f**k, can only last one minute, etc.

Have you ever met a sista that DIDN'T go off the deep end when hearing this subject? If so, how often compared to not?

You forgot... You a f**k nigga.... That and the d*ck/sex thing is the first thing that usually comes out.

10/31/2014 11:15:35 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

twining
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014

It's pointless to try to even settle this. Sides passing the blame and stuff. Is anybody here gonna admit that they're wrong?

I'm wrong because I'm sensitive. Easily offended.

So who's next? Or are all of you completely right in this matter since you seem to know MOST black women on this planet?

[Edited 10/31/2014 11:15:54 PM ]

10/31/2014 11:33:10 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

srv63
Baytown, TX
46, joined Jul. 2012

Wow! Its a good thing your not a racist. Us "bros" often make mistakes. Damn

Your clearly racist you dumb shit.Am i required to explain myself to you? NOT!

10/31/2014 11:49:20 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

srv63
Baytown, TX
46, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from twining:

@ Dr_got_no_answers why is it that twining which is half your age has twice your intelligence and wisdom?You should be curious.

11/1/2014 5:52:09 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from twining:
It's pointless to try to even settle this. Sides passing the blame and stuff. Is anybody here gonna admit that they're wrong?

So who's next? Or are all of you completely right in this matter since you seem to know MOST black women on this planet?

Maybe the white men that are racist in this topic?

See?

Wasn't even thinking about them were you?

They will sit up in your face and be blatantly racist, and some black women will politely overlook that shit, and talk a million dollars worth of shit to black men with all kinds of attitude.

And white men STILL don't marry black women at the same rate they marry other races.

The topic is just a question, so I don't have anything to admit I'm wrong about for asking a question.

Peace

11/1/2014 5:58:29 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

stregaleonora
Over 1,000 Posts (1,423)
Atlanta, GA
39, joined Jun. 2014

Now watcb this.......
If you don't believe in God thats fine by me. I don't love or hate you bcuz of that. You have every right to NOT believe as I have a right TO believe. Ain't no love or respect lost over here.

But many do believe in God, some worship while others hate and denounce him. And many woman, who do believe, hate him for his decision to make man the head. But they lash out at men instead of God.

If you don't believe then obviously this doesn't apply to you. I would never disrespect by trying to convince you he does exist and HOPE you'd do the same by NOT trying to convince me he don't.

We good?

As long as you don't impose your God to me, we are good.

11/1/2014 6:01:02 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

You forgot... You a f**k nigga.... That and the d*ck/sex thing is the first thing that usually comes out.

Exactly! But when we hear the negative things said about us we don't try bullshit psych ploys to mankpulate those who are talking. Most times we'll offer a reason why its like that. Not to make excuses but to offer a possible solution, if any, by acknowledging how it starts. At least I do.

But women (especially sistas) love accusing men of the very shit THEY DO themselves.

They'll blast you for generalizing if you say something they don't like (psych shit), then AMEN someone FOR generalizing when its something they "like" or generalize their damn selves.

Thats why they have the reputation for drama. ANYTHING for an arguement and living unrealistically. They can be fine as shit but psychologically dysfunctional.

11/1/2014 6:30:49 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

sweetsiren1234
Smithtown, NY
35, joined Dec. 2013
online now!

At the end of the day, no matter what your preferences are we must support each other as people and I'm speaking to black people (men and women). Yes, we as a people get dumped on a lot and stereotypes up to the yin yang...but the last thing we should do is dump on ourselves.

Now, I have had some bad experiences with black men and white men alike...whether it's dating, at work, or elsewhere. I don't believe in generalizing my own personal experiences for the majority of a group. My negative experiences in the past don't stop me from interacting with either group, but like anyone would...I keep some caution in the back of my mind for all people no matter the race.

Let me tell you fellas, just as you complain about black women being more docile to white men (which I for one don't, if anything I'm cautious)...I have seen the reverse....where black men are more engaging and treat white women with more respect. Here's an example, I walked down the street with my white friend and we passed a black man. We were both friendly and said hello (we both have the same attractiveness level). He smiled at her and politely said hello back and when he saw me...he stopped smiling and looked away. How messed up is that!

Now, as for me...at places I have worked I noticed other blacks won't acknowledge each other and only the white people there. That kind of behavior is exactly what divides us. I refuse to give into that crabs-in-a-barrel syndrome. When I see a fellow sister or brother especially, I go out of my way to acknowledge them and offer my support if needed. If we all did that more often for each other...lifting each up instead of tearing down, it just might ultimately change our overall attitudes towards each other in general and move us forward.

11/1/2014 6:37:10 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from twining:

Or are all of you completely right in this matter since you seem to know MOST black women on this planet?

1. This is not a contest to be won baby, win, lose, break even or settle. All we ever asked for is a SIMPLE ACKNOWLEDGMENT. If you mention something negative that blk men do, we're not QUICK to deny it or start an arguement. We can simply "yes" some DO do it. Thats all.

2. You are NOT wrong for being sensitive and easily offended. Your wrong for accusing ppl of saying shit they didn't say and trying psych attacks as a way of dealing with it. You have to keep yourself in check bcuz nobody else can do that for you. If you know something rubs you the wrong way and brings out the worst in you, instead of contributing to the reputation blk women have just walk away, leave it alone baby.

3. Look at the last thing you said in that quote. According to you, in order to be "right" about how we feel we honestly have to know EVERY BLK WOMAN ON THE PLANET? Seriously? No human will ever know EVERY individual of any race, culture or circle. This is why "SPEAKING IN GENERAL" applies in a discussion. It covers and refers ONLY to the majority who's responsible for the reputation of said group. Not ALL or EVERY but woman will use ut to create a battlefield when they hear something they don't like.

I'm sorry this being so long too.

11/1/2014 6:53:07 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from srv63:
Your clearly racist you dumb shit.Am i required to explain myself to you? NOT!

You WILL explain yourself if I tell you to! You will do whatever I tell you for I am your Superia.

Neil before me and beg my mercy. You have NO place in a conversation between blk folks of this magnitude. Racist pigs like yourself are responsible for the degradation and psychological demise of our ppl which brought us to this point in the first place.

So go make sure your Klan robe is clean for the next meeting and let us (blk folk) try and repair what racist pigs like you have done and in a lot of cases STILL DOING. OK? Thank you. You may go now.

11/1/2014 6:53:52 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
morse81
Beacon Falls, CT
33, joined Sep. 2014

I'm awfully tired

11/1/2014 7:05:35 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from dr_know:
They will sit up in your face and be blatantly racist, and some black women will politely overlook that shit, and talk a million dollars worth of shit to black men with all kinds of attitude.

And white men STILL don't marry black women at the same rate they marry other races.

Like the Klu Klux Klan assbole that done developed some crazy attraction or infactuation for me in here. He'll probably start following/stalking me into other threads to question my Lordship over him.

In here trying to fit in where he don't belong. And the ONLY thing he could possibly accomplish by doing so is scoring points toward his fetish of doing a blk woman. That he STILL would never marry.

11/1/2014 7:10:30 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

At the end of the day, no matter what your preferences are we must support each other as people and I'm speaking to black people (men and women). Yes, we as a people get dumped on a lot and stereotypes up to the yin yang...but the last thing we should do is dump on ourselves.

Now, I have had some bad experiences with black men and white men alike...whether it's dating, at work, or elsewhere. I don't believe in generalizing my own personal experiences for the majority of a group. My negative experiences in the past don't stop me from interacting with either group, but like anyone would...I keep some caution in the back of my mind for all people no matter the race.

Let me tell you fellas, just as you complain about black women being more docile to white men (which I for one don't, if anything I'm cautious)...I have seen the reverse....where black men are more engaging and treat white women with more respect. Here's an example, I walked down the street with my white friend and we passed a black man. We were both friendly and said hello (we both have the same attractiveness level). He smiled at her and politely said hello back and when he saw me...he stopped smiling and looked away. How messed up is that!

Now, as for me...at places I have worked I noticed other blacks won't acknowledge each other and only the white people there. That kind of behavior is exactly what divides us. I refuse to give into that crabs-in-a-barrel syndrome. When I see a fellow sister or brother especially, I go out of my way to acknowledge them and offer my support if needed. If we all did that more often for each other...lifting each up instead of tearing down, it just might ultimately change our overall attitudes towards each other in general and move us forward.

These are terrible examples to me. It's your opinion that you share the same attractiveness level as your white friend to that one specific black male. So that in no way supported your hypothesis to me. My comments haven't torn down black women, although a few comments in here by black men have. But what you overlook I this analysis, is that I asked a simple question. Then black women came in here with that attitude. IN RESPONSE to that all-too-common attitude (that attacked black men and me), THEN...these brothers addressed the bullshit in those sister's comments.

So again, who's fault is that?

Black Women should've shit their f**king mouths this topic in reality. Shut the f**k up, AND LET THE WHITE MAN EXPLAIN TO US ALL WHY HE DOESN'T MARRY BLACK WOMEN LIKE HE DOES OTHER RACES.

But you can't tell a lot of black women a got damn thing. Here I am asking a question about the racism that is against black women, and indicting white men for this bias.

But stupid nig.ger b*tches, who in their mind don't like men and adore whites, attack me and all black men.

This is that bullshit I'm addressing.

You personally, have been very reasonable, but many others have not. Also, it isn't tearing down anyone to ask hard questions. This topic has ZERO to do with black men. NOTHING. So any comment toward a black man is a racist, or sellout stupid b*tch being mad because I shined a light on racist white men.

The topic is asking WHY white men think of less of black women? So black women shouldn't be attacked either. All anyone should be doing, is analyzing the marriage choices of white men.

Thanks.

11/1/2014 7:12:56 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

As long as you don't impose your God to me, we are good.

You got that baby. If we ever disagree on any subject I WILL find a direction of my expression that doesn't include my faith.

Benefits of a classical education.

11/1/2014 7:40:20 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

sweetsiren1234
Smithtown, NY
35, joined Dec. 2013
online now!

Quote from dr_know:
These are terrible examples to me. It's your opinion that you share the same attractiveness level as your white friend to that one specific black male. So that in no way supported your hypothesis to me. My comments haven't torn down black women, although a few comments in here by black men have. But what you overlook I this analysis, is that I asked a simple question. Then black women came in here with that attitude. IN RESPONSE to that all-too-common attitude (that attacked black men and me), THEN...these brothers addressed the bullshit in those sister's comments.

So again, who's fault is that?

Black Women should've shit their f**king mouths this topic in reality. Shut the f**k up, AND LET THE WHITE MAN EXPLAIN TO US ALL WHY HE DOESN'T MARRY BLACK WOMEN LIKE HE DOES OTHER RACES.

But you can't tell a lot of black women a got damn thing. Here I am asking a question about the racism that is against black women, and indicting white men for this bias.

But stupid nig.ger b*tches, who in their mind don't like men and adore whites, attack me and all black men.

This is that bullshit I'm addressing.

You personally, have been very reasonable, but many others have not. Also, it isn't tearing down anyone to ask hard questions. This topic has ZERO to do with black men. NOTHING. So any comment toward a black man is a racist, or sellout stupid b*tch being mad because I shined a light on racist white men.

The topic is asking WHY white men think of less of black women? So black women shouldn't be attacked either. All anyone should be doing, is analyzing the marriage choices of white men.

Thanks.

I can see your point about when I mentioned my perception of attractiveness between myself and my friend. I can't speak for his personal desires but he was being super rude and we usually get equal attention from men in other situations. Personally, if I was in his shoes I would have been polite to both the black male and the white one. But that factors in maturity and how one was raised, etc. So I agree with you there.

For the record, my previous comment addressed the black men in this thread that bashes black women as if they have no faults of their own or do the very same thing they accuse black women of. Even in those instances when a black woman is playing herself, just by calling them "stupid n**ger b*tches" is degrading alone. That's the same term a racist white man would use, people let's not promote the n word.

I understand you are asking hard questions and there are two sides to that question. Yes there are white men who would never date much less marry a black woman. Hell, there are black men who feel the same especially from the tone of some in this thread. However, even those statements don't apply to everyone. There are some successful interracial relationships out there as well.

This goes back to what I was originally saying, that a woman needs to listen to her intuition in regards to any man in order for her NOT to allow herself to get played by the man no matter if he's white, black, etc. The red flags are usually there as to whether he perceives you as marriage material or even girlfriend material or not.

As for the defensiveness from some of the black women here, I understand where it comes from. Even though your question was addressed to white men to "expose" how they "really" feel, some black women may view the question as questioning their value as a woman and a human being. Some of the brothers in here make it worse by implying that black women are not worth marrying period. That's just plain wrong and doesn't show the "support" that is said to be given to black women in this thread.

11/1/2014 9:58:55 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

stregaleonora
Over 1,000 Posts (1,423)
Atlanta, GA
39, joined Jun. 2014

I can't speak for his personal desires but he was being super rude and we usually get equal attention from men in other situations. Personally, if I was in his shoes I would have been polite to both the black male and the white one.

The behaviour of that guy in regards of you and your friend is not necessarily related to the fact that you are black and yor friend white.
Happened the same to me sometimes with my white girlfriends: the guy seems super interested in one if us and totally ignores the other one, turning her his back and so on.

The guy is just a moron who grew up in some barn and have no idea how to treat with civil people.

11/1/2014 10:00:16 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

I agree with 90% of your post. As far as the n word I used, I was trying to find something strongly offensive. No racist feelings on my part. And to a degree...many do act like the intended description...if you ever are to use that word.

I don't think a n word even exists, yet sometimes, to hit them in their head since I know they will understand the insult, I said that.

I probably won't say it again, I'll find something else to describe extreme lunacy, self-hatred, and totally irrational biases and terrible upbringing and a sellout spirit.

Peace

11/1/2014 1:27:57 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

twining
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from dr_know:
Maybe the white men that are racist in this topic?

See?

Wasn't even thinking about them were you?

The topic is just a question, so I don't have anything to admit I'm wrong about for asking a question.

Peace

I'm speaking to everybody in this topic now. Black women, black men, white women, white men, and every other color that's here.

11/1/2014 1:42:18 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
soulflight
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,503)
Dayton, OH
53, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from dr_know:

Peace

The specific question you asked may not have anything to do with you but the collection of questions that you FREQUENTLY ask says a lot about where your head is. It doesn't bode well.

11/1/2014 1:50:28 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

I disagree. My mind may not "bode well"...from your perspective because my mind isn't supposed to be like a middle aged white women.

LOL

11/1/2014 3:12:46 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
soulflight
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,503)
Dayton, OH
53, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from dr_know:
I disagree. My mind may not "bode well"...from your perspective because my mind isn't supposed to be like a middle aged white women.

LOL

has no bearing

11/1/2014 3:17:34 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
newworldman4
Trenton, MI
50, joined Jan. 2012

11/1/2014 9:46:26 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,148)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

I can see your point about when I mentioned my perception of attractiveness between myself and my friend. I can't speak for his personal desires but he was being super rude and we usually get equal attention from men in other situations. Personally, if I was in his shoes I would have been polite to both the black male and the white one. But that factors in maturity and how one was raised, etc. So I agree with you there.

For the record, my previous comment addressed the black men in this thread that bashes black women as if they have no faults of their own or do the very same thing they accuse black women of. Even in those instances when a black woman is playing herself, just by calling them "stupid n**ger b*tches" is degrading alone. That's the same term a racist white man would use, people let's not promote the n word.

I understand you are asking hard questions and there are two sides to that question. Yes there are white men who would never date much less marry a black woman. Hell, there are black men who feel the same especially from the tone of some in this thread. However, even those statements don't apply to everyone. There are some successful interracial relationships out there as well.

This goes back to what I was originally saying, that a woman needs to listen to her intuition in regards to any man in order for her NOT to allow herself to get played by the man no matter if he's white, black, etc. The red flags are usually there as to whether he perceives you as marriage material or even girlfriend material or not.

As for the defensiveness from some of the black women here, I understand where it comes from. Even though your question was addressed to white men to "expose" how they "really" feel, some black women may view the question as questioning their value as a woman and a human being. Some of the brothers in here make it worse by implying that black women are not worth marrying period. That's just plain wrong and doesn't show the "support" that is said to be given to black women in this thread.

Let me ask a few questions...

Has anything I stated been false? I know it doesn't go for all but damn near every black person in here knows exactly what I'm talking about. Next... If you were a black man and you had to deal with the negative attitudes of some black women would you be quick to jump the broom?

What I speak on has nothing to do with trying to tear down black women at all, but to bring a light that you'll are just as imperfect as us. I never said well I want to date a white woman because black women are this and that. I did see some black women and men say things like that and I disagree with both. If you point out a black woman's faults than it's you hate black women and you hate your mom. Point out a black man's fault it's niggas ain't shit, they bums, they lazy, they deadbeats, and whatever else negativity could be brought up. I never see any black women speak up for the black men who are doing good or at least trying. Then when the mirror is to their face they want to crack it because they don't want the world to see the blemishes.

11/2/2014 2:31:14 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Happened the same to me sometimes with my white girlfriends: the guy seems super interested in one if us and totally ignores the other one, turning her his back and so on.

The guy is just a moron who grew up in some barn and have no idea how to treat with civil people.

I think this is a misinterpretation of his actions. If a man approach a woman her girlfriends, any attempt to be charming can also be misinterpreted as not knowing WHO he wants to talk to.

I've had it happen, where I kept having her girlfriend thrown in my face when I was talking to her. Bcuz I was social with them both.

11/2/2014 4:19:40 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Has anything I stated been false? I know it doesn't go for all but damn near every black person in here knows exactly what I'm talking about. Next... If you were a black man and you had to deal with the negative attitudes of some black women would you be quick to jump the broom?

What I speak on has nothing to do with trying to tear down black women at all, but to bring a light that you'll are just as imperfect as us. I never said well I want to date a white woman because black women are this and that. I did see some black women and men say things like that and I disagree with both. If you point out a black woman's faults than it's you hate black women and you hate your mom. Point out a black man's fault it's niggas ain't shit, they bums, they lazy, they deadbeats, and whatever else negativity could be brought up. I never see any black women speak up for the black men who are doing good or at least trying. Then when the mirror is to their face they want to crack it because they don't want the world to see the blemishes.

True. I've been saying this all along. Blk men DO NOT lose their minds when blk women mention a shit mouth full of negatives about blk men. We don't defend those who fit the bill.

11/2/2014 8:02:22 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
karmakiki40
Houston, TX
40, joined Aug. 2014

I thought the question would be answered after 27 pages. People, people, people love to stir the shit pot. Why not lick the spoon of the shit pot you start.

11/2/2014 8:11:14 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

How did that shit taste when you bumped the topic?

11/2/2014 8:13:51 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
karmakiki40
Houston, TX
40, joined Aug. 2014

Don't have to taste it. I bumped it just to give a white man who cares to answer the opportunity.

11/2/2014 8:24:51 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

sweetsiren1234
Smithtown, NY
35, joined Dec. 2013
online now!

Firstly, in my previous posts I never mentioned your name or referred to you specifically.

Second, I never said that I agreed with the defensiveness in terms of pretending that these stereotypes are not actually played out in reality with some black women. I simply understand where it comes from. I also have seen in general on these forums how men tend to bash women altogether while minimizing their own faults or pretending they don't exist. All I'm saying is that road goes both ways.

Just as black men may feel constantly dumped on by black women...it certainly happens in the reverse. Just as there are some black women who may want to date white men for the wrong reasons...some black men do the same thing with white women. That doesn't make it true for all. The term "pump and dump" goes across the board for everybody.

I personally am not getting defensive about the fact that yes, there are white men out there that only want to use a black woman for sex. I have seen it mentioned enough times on these threads and in reality to know its true. But, guess what? There are black men that use black women for sex too...and the list goes on and on. It's not so much a racial thing as it is the dynamics between men and women when it comes to sex. I find it a problem for women in general, not just black women to fall for the BS the guy is giving her when in fact he's just using her for sex (again following one's intuition). The same can go for a guy when a woman is using him for materialistic reasons as well.

Of course we're all imperfect, no one is perfect. However, as a black person one thing I try NOT to do is promote the negative stereotypes on blacks...and heaven knows there are soooo many. I see that your way of "supporting" black women is to shine a light on those stereotypes. It's not going to change their behavior because it is deeply ingrained in their minds that black men don't appreciate them. I'm not saying that's true, but for some...that may be how they feel. I believe in taking a different approach in supporting black men and women. Instead of drawing attention to the stereotypes, let's create some threads about the positive traits our people have and promote that.

11/2/2014 8:35:33 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from karmakiki40:
Don't have to taste it. I bumped it just to give a white man who cares to answer the opportunity.

Good luck!

I choose women by their quality, not their race. But good luck with your search based on race!

11/2/2014 8:38:26 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
karmakiki40
Houston, TX
40, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from dr_know:
Good luck!

I choose women by their quality, not their race. But good luck with your search based on race!

Jumping to conclusions I see. Don't make an a** out of yourself.

11/2/2014 8:47:04 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

sweetsiren1234
Smithtown, NY
35, joined Dec. 2013
online now!

Quote from karmakiki40:
I thought the question would be answered after 27 pages. People, people, people love to stir the shit pot. Why not lick the spoon of the shit pot you start.

Ok well let's take a look at a few possible reasons and you guys can add something in if you feel there is more to it.

1.) He isn't planning to have her as a girlfriend much less a wife because he is only interested in using her for sex. (A lot of the men bashing black women on love this reason)

2.) He isn't ready to marry any woman because maybe he's been divorced or had bad experiences in the past that taught him that marriage isn't the path he wants to take. However, he may want her to be a perpetual girlfriend or FWB her or reason #1. ( Some men in general do this, not just white men)

3.) He has the desire to marry the black woman possibly, but he has caved into society's pressures from family, friends, and in some cases his job and may shy away from a marriage engagement or end the relationship all together if there is one in the first place. This reason tends to be combined with reason#1.

4.) They were in a relationship that could have led to marriage, but for non-racial reasons the relationship ended. (Again, this can happen to anyone regardless of race)

11/2/2014 8:48:31 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

@ Sweetsiren, there is a difference that people keep overlooking in interracial relationships. A man is dominant in sex, so with our history in America, it's a totally different dynamic when a black woman seeks to be dominated in bed, as well as in society. And it's totally different when a black man gets to dominate in bed, where he receives a different reaction than from society.

People will act like this dynamic doesn't exist for whatever reason. But it is something to consider about the mental state of a person that is already dominated and discriminated against in society...And then actively goes out and seeks the same thing in bed and relationships as well.

One could almost understand a black man wanting to "f**k the shit out of this white person!"

As opposed to a black woman saying "Oh, whites already treat my family and me like shit, so I think I want to go find one to f**k me like a wh*re as well, and don't marry me!"

Nobody will touch that subject, except me.

And I'm 100% right about it being The STOCKHOLM SYNDROME, some sellout bullshit, and a mental disorder.

11/2/2014 8:50:52 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

twining
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from dr_know:
Good luck!

So there was a personal reason for making this thread. You're mad cause as the days pass black women are going over to the lighter side. That's all you had to post Op. I'm not gonna get into explaining how it isn't based on race but on character because quite a few of you will take it the wrong way.

11/2/2014 8:54:15 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
karmakiki40
Houston, TX
40, joined Aug. 2014

Ok well let's take a look at a few possible reasons and you guys can add something in if you feel there is more to it.

1.) He isn't planning to have her as a girlfriend much less a wife because he is only interested in using her for sex. (A lot of the men bashing black women on love this reason)

2.) He isn't ready to marry any woman because maybe he's been divorced or had bad experiences in the past that taught him that marriage isn't the path he wants to take. However, he may want her to be a perpetual girlfriend or FWB her or reason #1. ( Some men in general do this, not just white men)

3.) He has the desire to marry the black woman possibly, but he has caved into society's pressures from family, friends, and in some cases his job and may shy away from a marriage engagement or end the relationship all together if there is one in the first place. This reason tends to be combined with reason#1.

4.) They were in a relationship that could have led to marriage, but for non-racial reasons the relationship ended. (Again, this can happen to anyone regardless of race)

Are you a white man?
How can you answer on their behalf?

11/2/2014 8:56:49 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,148)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

Quote from karmakiki40:

You're beautiful but I don't like when people speak in cliché. Sounds as if they have nothing to add.

11/2/2014 8:59:56 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

jester0011
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,170)
Lake Waccamaw, NC
47, joined Jun. 2014

they do

11/2/2014 9:00:56 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
karmakiki40
Houston, TX
40, joined Aug. 2014

You're beautiful but I don't like when people speak in cliché. Sounds as if they have nothing to add.

Good. I don't have nothing to add to this topic. I am not a white man. I am curious as to what a few white men would answer. Thanks for the compliment.

11/2/2014 9:03:11 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
karmakiki40
Houston, TX
40, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from jester0011:
they do

Why do they? Is it for so called love or is there a hidden agenda?

11/2/2014 9:06:12 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from karmakiki40:
Are you a white man?
How can you answer on their behalf?

She was actually attempting to address the topic question. And was doing precisely what you were complaining about wasn't being done.

Smh

11/2/2014 9:07:59 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from twining:
So there was a personal reason for making this thread. You're mad cause as the days pass black women are going over to the lighter side. That's all you had to post Op. I'm not gonna get into explaining how it isn't based on race but on character because quite a few of you will take it the wrong way.

You are not very insightful, rude, immature, and attacking with lies. Good luck.

11/2/2014 9:11:25 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
karmakiki40
Houston, TX
40, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from dr_know:
She was actually attempting to address the topic question. And was doing precisely what you were complaining about wasn't being done.

Smh

She can try to answer but can't. She is not a whit man. You made this topic and if you wanted others opinion than you should have written the question better. S M H