Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

tinder hookup messages

The only way to practice these good qualities is to actually interact socially. moreno valley classified ads Plus, the speed meeting icebreaker enables your participants to succeed. You don t want participants spending their two minutes attempting to don t forget what you suggested they go over or trying to look at a laptop screen or smartphone screen to recall. free online dating sites for nepal Finding a co founder can feel like a far more intense version of dating.

skipthegames com

This is a excellent one since Tv is an necessary portion of nearly everyone s life. single women plenty of fish boca And for most persons, the NCA notes, on line dating is secure. Placing dating aside I wonder if we will need to do more to attract ladies. doublelist greensboro We survived the dark shadows and folks lurking.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/24/2014 1:23:04 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

scwhitebear
Sumter, SC
27, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from zimzane2:
I don't know where you are from, but contrary to your information white men marrying black women is common.
he has a valid point its common where I am at too. I see your in nc zimzane. but iI'm still trying tomunderstand your question. Everyone has a different perception

when you ask why on this subjectiI ask why not? Because I see it everywhere. Like Isaid iI can only speak on my personal experience and i really ccouldn't ask a collective question as such no one man speaksfor a group of men.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/24/2014 2:13:45 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

scwhitebear
Sumter, SC
27, joined Mar. 2014

You let the words and ideas of that one rude man absolute truth. Are you asking a question or trying to prove a point?

10/24/2014 2:50:16 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Beg pardon?

10/24/2014 4:59:41 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,191)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from twining:
It has nothing to do with skin color. It has to do with self worth and respect. It's almost like choosing sides. Siding with the baseless shit talkers or siding with the people being victimized. If this were a thread dissing white girls or white men or Mexicans or any other race I'd be just as pissed about this incredibly annoying bullshit.

Now I can't speak for others buy MY self worth is based on ONE opinion and decided by ONE person and thats ME!!! Not being blk, men, being american or any other group I COULD be classified in.

10/24/2014 5:23:34 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
hunter12gauge
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,203)
Bellaire, OH
52, joined Apr. 2008

Thisa ones EASY......... It f**ks up their credit score.

10/24/2014 6:39:47 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from brianag94:
It's not dissing black women who rather be with a white man. If you find a white man who treats you right & wants to spend his life with you then power to you ! But it's going to be hard for black women who specifically only want a white man. Because as you can see...... Most white men still think black women either got a kid, AIDS, or on welfare. And unless these stereotypes finally go into a closed drawer then the face of interracial dating WILL be the black man & white woman. If they aren't telling US these ignorant stereotypes then they are talking about it with their buddies.

10/24/2014 6:56:32 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

primitive85
McKinney, TX
29, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

My brother's last g/f was dark skin. She arrived and started living in our home, a month and half went by he ended up getting beat with a hammer selling drugs doing drugs w/her, starting robbing her ex w/him he ended up in jail, all because I have no clue because I don't judge, I guess it was just his bad experience.... on the contrary I'll still give a lady a chance, I just request that she has the same dreams, goals, ambitions, religion, trust, courage, motivations, and leadership as me. Relationships deserve 100% from both to work!

10/24/2014 8:19:07 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
starr_so_happy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,846)
Perry, IA
30, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from hunter12gauge:
Thisa ones EASY......... It f**ks up their credit score.

He he he..no

10/24/2014 8:28:18 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

seeking_piece
Over 2,000 Posts (2,870)
Killeen, TX
37, joined Aug. 2014

My answer ...

For all the same reasons Black Men Do Not Marry Black Women

Did I win?

10/24/2014 8:39:19 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
russtoleum
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,469)
Pasadena, TX
38, joined Jun. 2014

You win a date with Ike Turner

10/24/2014 8:46:33 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

seeking_piece
Over 2,000 Posts (2,870)
Killeen, TX
37, joined Aug. 2014

it's all because you won't take me to dinner

10/24/2014 8:52:26 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
russtoleum
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,469)
Pasadena, TX
38, joined Jun. 2014

How'd you flip the script on that one?

10/24/2014 9:00:45 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

thepatriot1776
Chesapeake, VA
52, joined Jul. 2014

Black girls are fine I would marry one tomorrow. There as as sweet as women come

10/24/2014 9:09:01 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

seeking_piece
Over 2,000 Posts (2,870)
Killeen, TX
37, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from russtoleum:
How'd you flip the script on that one?
It's all about me .. duh

10/24/2014 9:18:47 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
4uijack
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,678)
New Port Richey, FL
29, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from dr_know:
I wonder why this is?

I have my own ideas why, but it's a lot of reasons I think this is...

Why you always tryna start racial shyit, nigga???

10/24/2014 2:21:04 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mtrctylady
Canton, MI
67, joined Sep. 2013

Quote from brianag94:
It's not dissing black women who rather be with a white man. If you find a white man who treats you right & wants to spend his life with you then power to you ! But it's going to be hard for black women who specifically only want a white man. Because as you can see...... Most white men still think black women either got a kid, AIDS, or on welfare. And unless these stereotypes finally go into a closed drawer then the face of interracial dating WILL be the black man & white woman. If they aren't telling US these ignorant stereotypes then they are talking about it with their buddies.

You live in the South and what you say may be true. But up North, especially in Michigan, interracial dating/marriages is just another relationship. As a single black woman, I prefer to date only white men. They treat you with more respect, than their black counterparts who are looking for a "Beyonce`". Older black men (60 and above) want a young hottie to be on their arm. The dating pool for a black woman over 60 is very small.

10/24/2014 2:29:19 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
mrhankchinaski
Aurora, CO
53, joined Aug. 2014

I was going to post my opinion on this matter, but then I realized I don't care.

10/24/2014 2:36:05 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

brianag94
Summerville, SC
20, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from mtrctylady:
You live in the South and what you say may be true. But up North, especially in Michigan, interracial dating/marriages is just another relationship. As a single black woman, I prefer to date only white men. They treat you with more respect, than their black counterparts who are looking for a "Beyonce`". Older black men (60 and above) want a young hottie to be on their arm. The dating pool for a black woman over 60 is very small.

I was born & partially raised up north & always visit family & will admit that most of the white men from north I came across do treat a black woman more humane, & treat you just like they would treat any other race of women they didn't know of with respect . Most of the white men down here truly act ridiculous & childish towards black/Hispanic women when they don't know you from black or blue. Judging from only the previous individual. Then when they're forced to work with you (work or class) then you get that occasional "Wow ! Your such a cool person ! "

[Edited 10/24/2014 2:36:55 PM ]

10/24/2014 4:15:25 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

notlikeurex
Over 1,000 Posts (1,119)
Lenoir, NC
37, joined Aug. 2012

Hey Dr....what about the biracial females?

10/24/2014 5:11:50 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

twining
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,436)
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from brianag94:

Quote from brianag94:
Thank God I'm one of the majority of black women who still love their men. Because some of these black females are just going to turn themselves crazy trying to spend their days looking for a white man I may be opened minded but at the end of the day I love my hot chocolate.

If you weren't one of the people dissing, you'd have some credibility. But...... you were so you don't.

10/24/2014 5:12:53 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Unfortunately, Bi-racial women are not treated equally as half and half. Because America was/is so racist, bi-racial woman (if half is black), are almost always treated just like a fully black woman in many, many aspects.

10/24/2014 5:19:43 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

@ Twining, how you gonna tell a black woman there is something wrong with her saying she love black men?

According to her experience, and according to fact...white men are very racist in America and on every internet site in the world.

And IT IS stupid for a black woman to see that, but somehow think that the men who think she's an animal...are better than her own men.

That black woman ain't said nothing wrong, you have. You the one butthurt because white men in here showing what they really think of black women.

Peace.

10/24/2014 5:26:35 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

twining
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014

How are you gonna tell a black woman she's wrong cause she treats every last skin color on this planet like a human being? You started this thread pretty much telling every last black woman that she's a caged animal that can only coexist with the humans that are the same color as her.

Oh, and by the way smartass, not all white guys act like wild deranged animals to black women.

What's stupid is that you think any woman in her right mind would want to be with a controlling mofo who thinks he'd right about everything and that she can't even live her life like she wants to.

[Edited 10/24/2014 5:27:52 PM ]

10/24/2014 8:15:42 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Sorry, the comments speak for themselves.

People see for themselves the truth...

10/24/2014 8:57:13 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
starr_so_happy
Perry, IA
30, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from notlikeurex:

He ignored your comment because he has no intelligent answer

10/25/2014 2:02:20 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,191)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from seeking_piece:
My answer ...

For all the same reasons Black Men Do Not Marry Black Women

Did I win?

You sure did! A date witb the Dr.

Oh and your answer is dead on. Then it becomes a question of why we don't.

ANY ANSWER GIVEN will be taken as we're bash blk woman, don't love ourselves, race traitors, we're not real men, etc.

10/25/2014 2:20:24 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,191)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from notlikeurex:

It'll depend on witch side you identify with or present yourself as.

If your blk and asian and embrace the asian culture your not subject to the "hood"

Blk and white embracing your white side? Then you're subject to the ups and downs of white culture.

Blk and anything embracing the blk side? WHATS UP NIGGA? Bcuz thats what you're subject to, thats what you know.

You may not like it but thats life ppl.

10/25/2014 2:39:25 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,191)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from dr_know:
Sorry, the comments speak for themselves.

People see for themselves the truth...

This is true. If I make a statement based on my experience with blk woman.... and ten other ppl from ten ifferent states scross the country ALL claim to have the same experience with blk woman where they live...... and some from of the countries like Germany, Australia, Ukraine and China...... you can't say that MY experience was just MY bad choices, that its isolated.

The fact that ppl are claiming this across more than half the planet can NOT be put off as ONE MANS f**ked up look on life.

This doesn't mean its ALL of them, NO! But the majority is who gets the circle labled not one or a few.

So if ANYONE have an issue with whats being said, take it out on those blk woman who fit the bill. NOT those who see it and express themselves about it.

10/25/2014 5:54:58 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

twining
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014

Is it not obvious? People constantly insulting the intelligence of any black woman who finds more comfort in pursuing white men instead of black ones. Do you all think that we'll just lay down with any white man because of his skin color? This is a dating site. A free one at that. Even if there were any actually credibility to the posts posted on here you'd have paid attention to the few posts that were actually level headed.

The moral of the story kiddies is don't attack unless you're ready to be attacked back.

[Edited 10/25/2014 5:57:03 AM ]

10/25/2014 6:05:44 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
starr_so_happy
Perry, IA
30, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from dr_i_got_answer:
You sure did! A date witb the Dr.

Oh and your answer is dead on. Then it becomes a question of why we don't.

ANY ANSWER GIVEN will be taken as we're bash blk woman, don't love ourselves, race traitors, we're not real men, etc.

No go head speak your mind

10/25/2014 6:11:53 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
brownsugg93
Over 2,000 Posts (2,364)
Milwaukee, WI
19, joined Jul. 2012

This man is more concerned with white mens dating lives than starving children and school shootings dont waste your time twining he clearly has some insecurities to deal with. Of all interracial dating options he focuses on the smallest one (which he doesnt belong to) he clearly doesnt like black women if he thinks were all unlovable blacks esp black women have never been excepted in society so ofcourse most ppl will tlk sht about blacks esp black women. Black men are becoming more accepted because they still work for white men (sports) like circus animals and they praise his creation (whte women) and tell their own mothers sisters nieces and daughters that they never will amount to sht because theyre black. Any intelligent person can see it. And through all this these mofos will still be shot n the back of the head execution style.

10/25/2014 7:42:10 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from brownsugg93:
This man is more concerned with white mens dating lives than starving children and school shootings dont waste your time twining he clearly has some insecurities to deal with. Of all interracial dating options he focuses on the smallest one (which he doesnt belong to) he clearly doesnt like black women if he thinks were all unlovable blacks esp black women have never been excepted in society so ofcourse most ppl will tlk sht about blacks esp black women. Black men are becoming more accepted because they still work for white men (sports) like circus animals and they praise his creation (whte women) and tell their own mothers sisters nieces and daughters that they never will amount to sht because theyre black. Any intelligent person can see it. And through all this these mofos will still be shot n the back of the head execution style.

I disagree with everything you wrote. Just because black men are talented in many fields, is no reason to think they shouldn't play sports...when we are the best athletes on the planet. That would be stupid. Also, there have been many black owners of teams in the past when blacks were not allowed in majors. Still today, more black owners are steady on the rise, and millions of blacks benefit from sports with their businesses...even if not owners.

Your diatribe was just some racist bullshit against Black Men. And this topic is not an attack on black women, but actually is against white men that view black women as wh*res, unworthy to marry.

10/25/2014 7:47:12 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from dr_know:
Unfortunately, Bi-racial women are not treated equally as half and half. Because America was/is so racist, bi-racial woman (if half is black), are almost always treated just like a fully black woman in many, many aspects.

Ummm, I did answer the question about bi-racial women @ Starr.

SMH

10/25/2014 11:30:21 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

thepatriot1776
Chesapeake, VA
52, joined Jul. 2014

I dont think of black women as another race. They just look deferent then others. Im sick of the race talk. You eather love black women or you dont.people shut the heck up with race talk were all Americans. truth be known everone is mixed race call yourself what you will.there are very few real black people anywhere.there brown and getting lighter. Black women are hot I would marry one today. couse I dont give a rats a** what people think.Im here if anyone likes me. :laughin

10/25/2014 11:58:15 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

jjo444
Leander, TX
33, joined Sep. 2013

Black or white, as long as she's tight!

10/25/2014 1:48:13 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

steve46723
Over 1,000 Posts (1,461)
Churubusco, IN
43, joined Jul. 2012

I could careless about race seems to me its usually more of a big deal by ignorant fools. people is people and that's all their is. If they treat you right or wrong its about the type of person they are, not their race. As far as interracial dating is concerned its very common around here, people just want someone who will treat them right and skin color dont matter.

10/25/2014 3:17:46 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Kind of hard to not talk or think about race...when there is still a lot of harmful racist policies, profiling, and sentiments around.

Kind of like someone telling y'all to stop thinking about terrorism.

10/25/2014 4:25:10 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
newworldman4
Trenton, MI
50, joined Jan. 2012

maybe its the women

10/26/2014 5:45:48 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,191)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from twining:
Is it not obvious? People constantly insulting the intelligence of any black woman who finds more comfort in pursuing white men instead of black ones. Do you all think that we'll just lay down with any white man because of his skin color?

The moral of the story kiddies is don't attack unless you're ready to be attacked back.

Two things:
1. I personally don't care if a woman date a white guy and care even less why she did it. If it makes them happy then who am I to complain? Its doesn't stop me from what I want.

2. NO MATTER what someones opinion is, there will ALWAYS be someone who disagrees. But they aren't responsible for how far you're taking it. I've seen white guys shit on white woman for dating blk men, called them nigga lovers.

Do I agree? NO! Is it offensive? YES! Do I try and control what he say and think by getting all f**ked up about it? HELL NO! I make my point, move on and get the f**k outta there. Bcuz its so f**king stupid and childish to do anything else.

10/26/2014 6:33:59 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
starr_so_happy
Perry, IA
30, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from jjo444:
Black or white, as long as she's tight!

My kinda man

10/26/2014 7:51:30 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Of course, he's white.

But plenty times a black man has said he doesn't care if a woman is black or white...but you don't give them roses and shit, because you chasing after white men.

Too bad white men ain't in here returning the favor, so it makes y'all look like desperate, cheap wh*res they will not marry.

Because they can just f**k you already by the way you throw yourselves at them.

That's what the topic is about...

10/26/2014 8:59:53 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

ikky3
Indianapolis, IN
56, joined Feb. 2014

So does that you would f**k a fat woman regardless of skin color yet fail to introduce her to family and friends? The topic was about marriage...

10/26/2014 9:16:34 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

sweetsiren1234
Smithtown, NY
35, joined Dec. 2013

I'm an equal opportunity dater and keep myself open to all cultures and races. Personally, I don't think anyone should box themselves in to any particular one group. If you should fall in love with someone, you can't control all the details of who that person is going to be.

No matter what color the man is...a woman must always first and foremost listen to her intuition and see if this man in question has her best intentions at heart. Players, users, manipulators, etc come in all colors and both genders. I've dated every color of the rainbow and as far as the brothers go....African, Caribbean, American...you name it. And ya know what, I came away from each experience (good or bad) having learned something new. Enjoy life people and live it to the fullest!

10/26/2014 9:37:34 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

ikky3
Indianapolis, IN
56, joined Feb. 2014

The stogie you're sucking on...you seem a natural! Let's change the topic, why would anyone woman want a n**ger? You fit the bill, a true example of a racist piece of piece.

10/26/2014 10:02:50 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

ikky3
Indianapolis, IN
56, joined Feb. 2014

I meant to say racist piece of shit. Skills, did you mean you enjoy sucking c*ck? You obviously lack intelligence...

10/26/2014 10:59:29 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,191)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from ikky3:
Let's change the topic, why would anyone woman want a n**ger? You fit the bill.....

Its funny bcuz I was just saying yesterday.... I've seen threads where white guys were bashing and shitting on white woman for dating blk guys. Calling them nigga lovers and all kinds of vile shit.

It seems that white guys (not all) are harder on white woman for dating blk guys......than blk guys are about blk woman dating white guys.

Personally none of that matters to me about who they date. Bcuz I no longer date blk woman myself. But my preference is more cultural than racial. Thou some races fit more in certain cultures.

10/26/2014 11:29:24 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

bosstoria83
Lanham, MD
32, joined Oct. 2014

White men do marry black women its each to its own its what your looking in a man weather your white or black for one white men treat their women with respect some black men don't do ur home work on the subject then let's have a conversation

10/26/2014 12:21:05 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
ryran2014
Stafford, VA
36, joined Jun. 2014

Because trying to avoid getting jumped at every family reunion...really f**king sucks..lol

10/26/2014 12:37:19 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

luxorus
Over 2,000 Posts (3,401)
Pachacamac
Peru
36, joined Apr. 2014

My cousin married a black woman-had five kids, nice family

Idk why, maybe geographical isolation, racism, linguistic differences, a meddling family

There were few black women where I grew up

Once had a mutual crush, but she was so religious I didn't think it'd work out long term.

10/26/2014 1:34:38 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

brianag94
Summerville, SC
20, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from ryran2014:
Because trying to avoid getting jumped at every family reunion...really f**king sucks..lol

WERE you jumped at a family reunion..... Or did you hear about OTHER people getting jumped at family reunions ?

10/26/2014 2:12:49 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
ryran2014
Stafford, VA
36, joined Jun. 2014

Came Close a couple times..lol

10/26/2014 2:21:34 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
ryran2014
Stafford, VA
36, joined Jun. 2014

But I'm almost twice your age and we were all going through the Rodney/OJ divide...things were pretty tense.

10/26/2014 9:42:45 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

All I'm saying is that the people you want, should want you equally the same.

And a woman shouldn't be chasing after any man.

Personally, I like people who like me. If I saw white women daily acting as racist as we all see some white men act...and if it was white women who were the ones that were the driving force behind slavery and discrimination...

I certainly would be extremely cautious and aware of being the type of black person that goes around singing their praises, throwing myself at them publicly, while putting down my own women.

That would be insane, some sellout shit, and unworthy of a person with true dignity, character, and honor.

Just saying.

Peace.

10/26/2014 9:54:09 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
starr_so_happy
Perry, IA
30, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from dr_know:
Of course, he's white.

But plenty times a black man has said he doesn't care if a woman is black or white...but you don't give them roses and shit, because you chasing after white men.

Too bad white men ain't in here returning the favor, so it makes y'all look like desperate, cheap wh*res they will not marry.

Because they can just f**k you already by the way you throw yourselves at them.

That's what the topic is about...

First off I didn't go through this entire thread to know or care who's said what..

And pot meets kettle didn't you say you yourself are chasing white women. .? Gtfoh

I love black men ..just because my current boyfriend is white doesn't mean ish...

Im not the one making threads about wanting white a** ...You are..homeboi

10/26/2014 9:59:06 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

twining
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014

Let's make it especially clear. The ONLY actual SELLOUTS there are are the people who CAN'T leave the PAST where it belongs. BEHIND us. Nobody s praising anything. Whether it's because of location, age, time, or some other specific reason, people pursue certain kinds of people. Whether it's color, age, heritage, culture, or some other specific reason.

But mostly, LEAVE HISTORY WHERE IT BELONGS!!!! IN THE PAST!!!

10/27/2014 12:19:04 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,317)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

Quote from dr_know:
At the same rate that they marry other women?

So this means that many white men will f**k a black woman, but refuses to bring her home to his family and marry her...far more than any other racial or interracial category in the country.

Why is that?

Some do but the elephant in the room that a lot of people don't want to admit is that a lot just want to be able to say they f**ked a black chick. Same as any other man wanting to be able to say they f**ked a different chick. However you can't tell black women that.

Quote from romantic_hearty:
That's a lie- I was engaged to a white man and my children are by white men. I think the way society is now- racism hasn't died and the white men I'm meeting are telling me that they want to date outside their race and marry. What's stopping them? -Themselves. IRDC what race you are- just treat me right and we have no problem. I'm not some ghetto hood eat; actually an educated sister.

You are proving his point. An engagement or having white baby daddies aren't the same as being a wife. It's like being nominated for a grammy, but not winning the actual award. You don't get points for that. Also if it's them stopping themselves from marrying a black woman than the question has a lot of truth to it. They aren't stopping themselves from marrying other women. I would get deeper into it, but black women get mad when I tell the truth.

10/27/2014 12:31:15 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,317)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

Quote from bosstoria83:
White men do marry black women its each to its own its what your looking in a man weather your white or black for one white men treat their women with respect some black men don't do ur home work on the subject then let's have a conversation

What we see in the public eye is what we see in the public eye. White men have no monopoly on treating women with respect at all. They cheat as much and beat as much or even more than any other race of men. Black men are put under more public scrutiny than anybody else and yes partly because of what some and not all black men do. To assume that white men threat women better because they are white is just some idiot a** shit.

Let's also not forget things that may contribute to this such as the way a lot of black women act towards black men. You can have a black man doesn't get in trouble or fall under any stereotype and a black woman would consider him soft. You also have a lot of black women that instigate fights in relationships. Now if you take a dog and rub his belly he's going to love you for it, but if you kick that dog he might just up and bite your ass. That's how that works right there. There's a lot of black women kicking at black men and expect to be treated like queens, but because they don't want white men to see that stereotypical side of them they suppress it.

Just the truth.

Oh and this is not the case for all but we know this happens a lot.

10/27/2014 12:37:10 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

gentlemannbr225
Baton Rouge, LA
32, joined Sep. 2013

I know this is an old topic, but heres my input. people date out side of there race because they don't like their own culture. why else would you want to marry someone with a different culture than your own. maybe you feel that their culture will enrich your life. maybe so, but it will not enrich your culture. i think we should do like the rest of the animals in the animal kingdom and mate with our own species. you don't see blue jays mating with red robins you don't see whales mating with dolphins. the only other animal besides humans that mix breeds are dogs. I am not racist. I know that there are good people, a** holes and everything in between in every race. but I think we should do like most all living organisms on earth. search for the best mate we can find in our own species. hell pandas are about to go extinct, but they still stick to their own culture ijs

10/27/2014 12:52:45 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,317)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

Quote from gentlemannbr225:
I know this is an old topic, but heres my input. people date out side of there race because they don't like their own culture. why else would you want to marry someone with a different culture than your own. maybe you feel that their culture will enrich your life. maybe so, but it will not enrich your culture. i think we should do like the rest of the animals in the animal kingdom and mate with our own species. you don't see blue jays mating with red robins you don't see whales mating with dolphins. the only other animal besides humans that mix breeds are dogs. I am not racist. I know that there are good people, a** holes and everything in between in every race. but I think we should do like most all living organisms on earth. search for the best mate we can find in our own species. hell pandas are about to go extinct, but they still stick to their own culture ijs

If somebody is making it an effort to go marry or date someone outside of their own then I would say that your statement is completely true but it's not. Now this does happen primarily with blacks rather it be male or female, and that's because we have had a mindset that everything white is better. We look at white people hair and say it's better, we look at their skin and say it's better, and we look at their social or presumed social status and say it's better. However because someone decides to marry someone else doesn't equate to hating their own unless they are giving any opposing reasons not to date their own. I would have married my Japanese girlfriend, but if I was with a black women back then I would have probably married her as well. Now I want marry nobody.

Now you're saying staying in your own species..... You do realize that we are all the same species and what separates us is skin color, ethnic background, and culture. I'm not for black people throwing themselves at whites or anyone else because they thing it will make them better. However I don't mind people genuinely connect no matter race or gender as long as it's not because they feel some negative type of way against their own. If you like someone you like them, but don't do that shit cuz you dislike the men and women who mostly relate to you.

10/27/2014 1:56:15 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
brownsugg93
Over 2,000 Posts (2,364)
Milwaukee, WI
19, joined Jul. 2012

Lol no lives whatsoever