Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler om

Bobbie and Peyton continued to build a powerful friendship and relationship. waterloo online dating So, I started studying a variety of dating web sites just a year and a half ago, I wanted to realize which internet sites operate and which do not, which profile will attract the most interest and so on. It s also a great thought to reflect on what dating appears like to you. cityxguide detroit If you want to study a profile, you basically have to tap on the Profile Card in order to view it.

lesbian hookup dating app

And use the open ended inquiries to have lots of extra conversations that ll make you seem like a good conversationalist. datehookup mobile sign in Individuals have been meeting strangers on the net, and falling in adore, considering that before the surge of on the net dating apps. Correct, if you initiate something, such as a connection, with God consciousness, then Allah will certainly bless it. russian girl big ass He started having a lot a lot more handsy as time went on and I was ok with that for a bit but then it got to be a lot so I went to the bathroom and though I d only had two cocktails, I was really disoriented walking.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/15/2015 2:40:46 PM Such A Sweet Lady  

tileman1814
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,709)
Kalispell, MT
66, joined Nov. 2007

I already knew about this but I wanted to share with the rest of class.A member of my family works for a group that is assigned to protect this c#$t.I was told that she is a vengeful,hateful monster.I was told if she became the president we could kiss what we know as the United States good bye!Her and that ratshit ol man of hers (a pedophile) both belong in prison for the rest of their miserable lives.

Semper Fi !!!

‘?Good morning, ma’am,” a member of the uniformed Secret Service once greeted Hillary Clinton.

“F**k off,” she replied.

That exchange is one among many that active and retired Secret Service agents shared with Ronald Kessler, author of First Family Detail, a compelling look at the intrepid personnel who shield America’s presidents and their families — and at those whom they guard.

Kessler writes flatteringly and critically about people in both parties. Regarding the Clintons, Kessler presents Chelsea as a model protectee who respected and appreciated her agents. He describes Bill as a difficult chief executive, but an easygoing ex-president. And Kessler exposes Hillary as an epically abusive Arctic monster.

“When in public, Hillary smiles and acts graciously,” Kessler explains. “As soon as the cameras are gone, her angry personality, nastiness, and imperiousness become evident.” He adds: “Hillary Clinton can make Richard Nixon look like Mahatma Gandhi.”

Kessler was an investigative reporter with the Wall Street Journal and Washington Post and has penned 19 other books. Among much more in First Family Detail, he reports:

• “Hillary was very rude to agents, and she didn’t appear to like law enforcement or the military,” former Secret Service agent Lloyd Bulman recalls. “She wouldn’t go over and meet military people or police officers, as most protectees do. She was just really rude to almost everybody. She’d act like she didn’t want you around, like you were beneath her.”

“Hillary didn’t like the military aides wearing their uniforms around the White House,” one former agent remembers. “She asked if they would wear business suits instead. The uniform’s a sign of pride, and they’re proud to wear their uniform. I know that the military was actually really offended by it.”

• Former agent Jeff Crane says, “Hillary would cuss at Secret Service drivers for going over bumps.”

Another former member of her detail recollects, “Hillary never talked to us. . . . Most all members of first families would talk to us and smile. She never did that.”

“We spent years with her,” yet another Secret Service agent notes. “She never said thank you.”

• Within the White House, Hillary had a “standing rule that no one spoke to her when she was going from one location to another,” says former FBI agent Coy Copeland. “In fact, anyone who would see her coming would just step into the first available office.”

One former Secret Service agent states, “If Hillary was walking down a hall, you were supposed to hide behind drapes used as partitions.”

• Hillary one day ran into a White House electrician who was changing a light bulb in the upstairs family quarters. She screamed at him, because she had demanded that all repairs be performed while the Clintons were outside the Executive Mansion.

“She caught the guy on a ladder doing the light bulb,” says Franette McCulloch, who served at that time as assistant White House pastry chef. “He was a basket case.”

• White House usher Christopher B. Emery unwisely called back Barbara Bush after she phoned him for computer troubleshooting. Emery helped the former first lady twice. Consequently, Kessler reports, Hillary sacked him. The father of four stayed jobless for a year.

• While running for U.S. Senate, Hillary stopped at a 4-H club in upstate New York. As one Secret Service agent says, Hillary saw farmers and cows and then erupted. “She turned to a staffer and said, ‘What the f*** did we come here for? There’s no money here.’”

Secret Service “agents consider being assigned to her detail a form of punishment,” Kessler concludes. “In fact, agents say being on Hillary Clinton’s detail is the worst duty assignment in the Secret Service.”

Ronald Kessler has studied the Secret Service and its relationships with dozens of presidents, vice presidents, and their families. His astonishment at Hillary Clinton’s inhumanity should reverberate inside every American’s head. As he told me: “No one would hire such a person to work at a McDonald’s, and yet she is being considered for president of the United States.”

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/15/2015 3:52:57 PM Such A Sweet Lady  

sureshot40
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,753)
Drumright, OK
48, joined Apr. 2011

You mean she's the b*tch she appears to be.

10/15/2015 4:02:08 PM Such A Sweet Lady  

stargazzer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,864)
Creighton, NE
68, joined Feb. 2007

I took carly Fiorina off my list after the 2nd debate as I was seeing to much "b*tch" in her also

10/15/2015 5:45:03 PM Such A Sweet Lady  

tileman1814
Kalispell, MT
66, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from sureshot40:
You mean she's the b*tch she appears to be.

Thats an understatement Sure.That skank is evil in a way that most of us are unable to understand.

Semper Fi !!!

10/15/2015 5:46:39 PM Such A Sweet Lady  

tileman1814
Kalispell, MT
66, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from stargazzer:
I took carly Fiorina off my list after the 2nd debate as I was seeing to much "b*tch" in her also

I don't even waist my time looking at her.I don't expect to see her around much longer.

Semper Fi !!!

10/15/2015 7:49:00 PM Such A Sweet Lady  
caressme2
Eugene, OR
47, joined Aug. 2015

she comes across as this hard nosed boring woman that you don't like

10/15/2015 10:45:57 PM Such A Sweet Lady  

shawnee_b
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,438)
Edmonton, KY
62, joined Apr. 2010

Shes the next president. Be nice

10/18/2015 7:34:07 AM Such A Sweet Lady  

hodag
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,311)
Grise Fiord, NU
64, joined Nov. 2007

As I was bouncing down I-65 a few days ago, I was listening to Glenn Beck interviewing author Roger Stone. Stone, in my opinion, seems to be a pretty credible and fair handed author and investigator. Roger Stone has just finished a book titled "THE CLINTON'S WAR ON WOMEN". The things he was discussing were extremely interesting, and believable, considering the Clinton's reputations. One of the things mentioned in the interview was the side-by-side pictures of Chelsea and family "friend" Web Hubble. I haven't seen the pictures, but apparently, the resemblance leaves very little to the imagination. He also said that when Chelsea was 18, and then again when she was 21(?) she had plastic surgery to make her look less like Hubble. Yes, the resemblance was that obvious. He also said that when Hillary travels, she always shares her room with Huma Adabeen. (Not sure if I spelled her name right).

10/22/2015 10:41:47 PM Such A Sweet Lady  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (54,391)
Saint Paul, MN
65, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from shawnee_b:
Shes the next president. Be nice

Unhappily she is unless we get someone who can beat her. I think the Donald could do it,. He has so much ego that he doesn't care who he insults, but he'd do what needs to be done. He's the one MAN in the party that actually has BALLS. The others talk the talk and act like sissy wimps. No wonder America doesn't trust them, but the Donald.......... he'll try to keep his promises anyhow. If republicans show leadership the sheep will follow. Right now he seems to be the only one who can beat Hillary. Too bad he has less political experience than obama when he first ran.

10/24/2015 10:27:30 PM Such A Sweet Lady  

hodag
Grise Fiord, NU
64, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from driver406:
Unhappily she is unless we get someone who can beat her. I think the Donald could do it,. He has so much ego that he doesn't care who he insults, but he'd do what needs to be done. He's the one MAN in the party that actually has BALLS. The others talk the talk and act like sissy wimps. No wonder America doesn't trust them, but the Donald.......... he'll try to keep his promises anyhow. If republicans show leadership the sheep will follow. Right now he seems to be the only one who can beat Hillary. Too bad he has less political experience than obama when he first ran.

Apparently you haven't been listening to Ted Cruz or Ben Carson.

10/29/2015 10:07:25 PM Such A Sweet Lady  

shawnee_b
Edmonton, KY
62, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from driver406:

Just being facetious. Besides, my crystal ball told me. Anyone doesn't believe it, place money on it.) I've given up I guess, when ovomit got elected the first time. The second time clinched it. He did NOT win, he was placed. Hillary will be placed.

The machine, not the voters will decide, just like odumbo.

Sure, Donald would be a far better choice than Hildo. Happen? Don't hold your breath or bet on it.

10/29/2015 10:07:57 PM Such A Sweet Lady  

shawnee_b
Edmonton, KY
62, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from hodag:
Apparently you haven't been listening to Ted Cruz or Ben Carson.

I like Ben alot,

10/30/2015 9:31:25 AM Such A Sweet Lady  

tileman1814
Kalispell, MT
66, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from shawnee_b:
I like Ben alot,

It's either Cruz or Carson for me.

Semper Fi !!!

10/30/2015 9:48:53 AM Such A Sweet Lady  

shawnee_b
Edmonton, KY
62, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from tileman1814:
It's either Cruz or Carson for me.

Semper Fi !!!

Yup, Cruz would be good too. I don't think Trump really has a chance but probably could do the job.

Keep in mind now "America" had it's "black president" now they will think it's time for a woman. Wouldn't be surprised if the choices are Hildo and Carli. Can I puke now?

10/30/2015 11:08:49 AM Such A Sweet Lady  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
68, joined Feb. 2007

Cruz or Trump for me, I like Carson But I also believe he would be a big mistake as he is not ready.

11/5/2015 3:13:21 PM Such A Sweet Lady  

tileman1814
Kalispell, MT
66, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from stargazzer:
Cruz or Trump for me, I like Carson But I also believe he would be a big mistake as he is not ready.

I wanted to pass this along to the group.

Semper Fi !!!

Republican presidential contender Ben Carson turned to Facebook Wednesday night to address concerns from those who complain he doesn’t have enough political experience to be commander-in-chief.

In a lengthy note, the retired neurosurgeon explained that he’s had several people ask him “what they should tell their friends when people say, ‘I like Carson but he has no political experience.’”

“You are absolutely right — I have no political experience,” he bluntly acknowledged. “The current Members of Congress have a combined 8,700 years of political experience. Are we sure political experience is what we need?”

Carson wrote that “every signer of the Declaration of Independence had no elected office experience” and argued that “today the political class stands in our way.”

“They demand pensions and perks,” Carson wrote. “This is not what our Founders envisioned for America. I spent my life treating very ill children. Over 15,000 times I gave my all to prolong their lives. I was blessed to do it. But when it came time for me to retire, I simply could not sit back any longer. These children became my family. What our government is doing to them is outrageous.”

The Republican, in a dead heat with Donald Trump for the GOP nomination, explained that his life experience makes him a unique candidate.

“My experience is very different than what we have come to expect. I grew up poor. I know what it is like to be homeless and hungry. I know the pain of poverty. I also know that education and a mother’s love can be the path out of dire poverty,” he wrote. “I know what it is like to see water fountains you are not allowed to drink out of because of your skin color.”

“I also know that once you peal back the skin, the brain is the same no matter what your skin color or continent you live on,” Carson continued. “I know that victimhood is a trap. I know that it is our Christian responsibility to offer those less fortunate a hand up. I know my faith is strong and my ego is small.”

Carson ended his note, drawing a clear distinction from those in Washington.

“I didn’t go to embassy c*cktail parties or beg lobbyists for money. I spent night after night in a quiet, sterile room trying to save the life of a small child. That was my life’s service. This is my life’s experience,” he wrote. “What I have is a lifetime of caring, integrity and honesty. I have experienced the American Dream. No where in the world, other than America, could a man whose ancestors were slaves, rise to become a leading brain surgeon and one day seek the Office of President.”

“The very fact that I am running is testament to the greatness of America. If all you want is political experience then I cannot be your candidate.”

11/5/2015 7:38:07 PM Such A Sweet Lady  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
68, joined Feb. 2007

Not what I was getting at as not ready, Not sure how to explain it and not am I compareing the two as the same But Carter was not ready

Is ben better than carter "yes" every day of the week and much smarter than carter could ever be but to me Trump & Cruz are ready Ben will be learning on the job is my feeling.
Trump to will be learning but has demistrated to me he is very fast in doing so.

11/5/2015 8:30:21 PM Such A Sweet Lady  

sureshot40
Drumright, OK
48, joined Apr. 2011

I want someone as mad as I am and that's not Carson. However he is my third pick as of now.

11/6/2015 10:45:51 AM Such A Sweet Lady  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
68, joined Feb. 2007

3rd is were Carson is at with me also.

11/6/2015 11:06:57 AM Such A Sweet Lady  

tileman1814
Kalispell, MT
66, joined Nov. 2007

Carson is not my first choice either,that would be Cruz.What we have to keep in mind is that Carson might show a mild and laid back demeanor but he is noway a dummy.
Star is right about someone not being ready and carter is a good example of that but carter wouldn't be ready even right now as is the same with obama.These guys were driven by their leftest,liberal views and some really big money from behind the scenes.
Looking back,how many presidents were really ready for the top job in our country? How many of them should be in prison (clinton,bush,carter,lbj,jfk,nixon,obama?).All of them have mud on their shoes,just some more than others.Some for their crooked dealings and some with violations against the people of the United States and some against the US Constitution.
If Carson wins I believe he will do a good job because he respects the people and the constitution.He will surround himself with the best people he can find to be his advisers.

Semper Fi !!!

11/8/2015 11:05:22 AM Such A Sweet Lady  

tileman1814
Kalispell, MT
66, joined Nov. 2007

I'm sure she would have a lie for every question.

Semper Fi !!!

1) Hillary Clinton, your husband has had numerous affairs, has had sex with an intern and he settled a sexual harassment case with Paula Jones. Incidentally, there are far worse accusations than that against him that haven’t been proven. So, isn’t it fair to say that your husband is part of the war on women?

2) Hillary Clinton, in the first debate, you said you were proud to have drug companies and health insurance companies as your enemies. However, your campaign and the Clinton Foundation have received millions of dollars from both industries. Will you be giving that money back?

3) Hillary Clinton, in Bob Woodward’s book, The Choice, he noted that you communed with former First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt and Indian leader Mahatma Gandhi from beyond the grave. Your husband also confirmed in a 2012 speech that you used to commune with Eleanor Roosevelt; so this isn’t something that you can credibly deny. Can you explain why you did that and what you believe you learned from talking with the dead?

4) Hillary Clinton, do you think someone who hasn’t even driven a car since 1996 is in touch enough with the average person to run the country?

5) Hillary Clinton, in the first debate, you were proud to have Republicans as enemies. Since that is your attitude, wouldn’t electing you as President guarantee non-stop partisan warfare?

6) Hillary Clinton, the constant refrain from Republicans has been that you’re not qualified to be President. Can you name your 3 biggest accomplishments that you believe qualify you to be President of the United States?

7) Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation took in millions in donations from foreign governments and defense contractors, some of which you helped rather significantly when you were the Secretary of State. Your husband also collected some rather extravagant amounts in speaking fees. According to the International Business Times,

8) Hillary Clinton, back in 2002, after reading the same intelligence reports that George Bush did, you took a position to his right on whether Saddam Hussein had WMDs. You said, “It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons." Given that you made the same mistakes that George Bush did when it came to knowing whether Saddam had weapons of mass destruction, do you think it’s unfair for people to accuse him of “lying” about the evidence?

9) Hillary Clinton, you were caught lying to Americans when you claimed a video was behind the Benghazi attack. You were also caught lying when you claimed you came under sniper fire in Bosnia. You’ve also been caught lying about whether you had classified information on your private email server among other things. Why should the American people trust you after you’ve been caught lying so many times?

10) Hillary Clinton, you’re going to be 69 years old next year and you suffered a very serious head injury in 2013 after you fainted. That caused a blood clot in your brain along with a concussion your own husband said it took “six months of very serious work” to get over. Are you healthy enough to handle a job as incredibly demanding as being President of the United States? Additionally, can you assure the American public that there was no brain damage from your injury that might make it difficult for you handle the position?

11) Bernie Sanders, in a 1972 essay, you said, "A woman enjoys intercourse with her man - as she fantasizes being raped by 3 men simultaneously." Do you believe most women fantasize about being raped by 3 men simultaneously and what were you trying to get across with that comment?

12) Bernie Sanders, you have attacked Uber on multiple occasions. You’ve called it “unregulated,” you say it has “serious problems” and yet your campaign has exclusively used Uber instead of taxis because it’s cheaper. Does that make you a huge hypocrite?

13) Should a woman be able to abort a baby that can survive outside the womb? Should she be able to abort a baby the day before she’s born? At what point, if any, should an abortion become illegal?

14) Do you think men who claim to identify as women should be allowed to use the same bathroom as women? If your answer is “yes,” do you think this is unfair or even potentially dangerous to women?

15) All the candidates on the stage are strong supporters of the Affordable Care Act which was the centerpiece of Barack Obama’s agenda as President. However, the ACA was sold to the American people with a lot of untruths. Barack Obama said that if people like their plan and their doctor, they could keep them. He claimed that the ACA wouldn’t raise the deficit. He said the average family would save $2500 in premiums per year. None of these promises turned out to be true and yet, none of you have criticized the President for misleading the American people. Since that’s the case, why should anyone believe your promises?

16) There are hundreds of thousands of American citizens who have been victimized by illegal aliens who wouldn’t be here in the first place if our border were secured and our immigration laws were enforced, something nobody on this stage plans to do if elected as President. What do you say to the victims and families of the victims who’ve been raped, assaulted, or robbed by illegal aliens? What do you say to an American mother whose child has been molested, murdered or killed by a drunk-driving illegal alien?

17) How much of a problem is white privilege for America and if you do think it’s a problem, what can we do to combat it? Also, what would you say to white people who disagree with the idea that they have white privilege?

18) Do you think an illegal immigrant who takes welfare on behalf of his child should be allowed to become an American citizen? What about an adult illegal immigrant who has never paid income taxes? If the answer is “yes,” how does allowing people to become citizens who will be drains on the taxpayers help America?

19) Please raise your hands: Would anybody on the stage be willing to make the White House a gun-free zone to reduce the chance of gun violence there? If not, then does that policy really make sense for our schools?

20) Since 2008, the Democrat Party has lost 69 House seats, 13 Senate seats, 910 state legislative seats and 12 governorships. Has your party gotten so far out of the mainstream that it will make it difficult for a Democrat to be elected President in 2016?

11/8/2015 1:44:06 PM Such A Sweet Lady  

hodag
Grise Fiord, NU
64, joined Nov. 2007

The Democrats have a problem and they know it. Hillary can't be trusted with anything. Bernie Sanders is a complete joke, and not one of the political "insiders" within the party, Biden could change his simple mind, but that is very doubtful, and it's probably too late for Algore or Elizabeth Warren to jump in, although the Democrats would try anything. What I do believe is the current dictator will not be willing to give up power, the US Constitution means absolutely nothing to him, and he will either do something to suspend the election indefinitely or pull off a plan to head the UN, and become ruler of the world. The only problem with the UN scenario is obama is scared of Putin, who would kick his ass.

I think obama will try to suspend the election, and if he does, America will be in a second Civil War. 2016 is going to be a very interesting year.

Hodag

11/12/2015 2:18:53 PM Such A Sweet Lady  

shawnee_b
Edmonton, KY
62, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from hodag:
The Democrats have a problem and they know it. Hillary can't be trusted with anything. Bernie Sanders is a complete joke, and not one of the political "insiders" within the party, Biden could change his simple mind, but that is very doubtful, and it's probably too late for Algore or Elizabeth Warren to jump in, although the Democrats would try anything. What I do believe is the current dictator will not be willing to give up power, the US Constitution means absolutely nothing to him, and he will either do something to suspend the election indefinitely or pull off a plan to head the UN, and become ruler of the world. The only problem with the UN scenario is obama is scared of Putin, who would kick his ass.

I think obama will try to suspend the election, and if he does, America will be in a second Civil War. 2016 is going to be a very interesting year.

Hodag

Stage an event. declare martial law. Simple as that. Congress is suspended, ovomit is dictator.

11/12/2015 6:50:42 PM Such A Sweet Lady  

tileman1814
Kalispell, MT
66, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from shawnee_b:
Stage an event. declare martial law. Simple as that. Congress is suspended, ovomit is dictator.

Civil war #2 gets started.obama gets out of the country as fast a "it" can!

Semper Fi !!!

11/14/2015 12:12:07 PM Such A Sweet Lady  

tileman1814
Kalispell, MT
66, joined Nov. 2007

This is from Sean Hannity.

Semper Fi !!!

With the revelation that the FBI has expanded its probe of Hillary Clinton to include 18USC§1001, the list of crimes that Hillary Clinton has potentially committed has now grown to include as many as 16 violations.

“When you hear they’re expanding their investigation beyond a preliminary fact-finding, that’s not good for her,” Sean said to Former New York Mayor and Federal Prosecutor Rudy Giuliani on Thursday’s Hannity.

“Particularly the mention of 18 United States Code Section 1001,” Giuliani added. “That’s a big statute. That’s the statute Martha Stewart was indicted under and it makes it a crime to give a false statement, not just under oath, but a false statement, for example, to an FBI agent or an assistant U.S. Attorney.”

If it comes to it, Giuliani also believes that Attorney General Loretta Lynch will indict Clinton.

“She’s a very straight woman,” the former mayor declared whom he supported when she was first nominated. “This is a very fair woman, so I have a lot of confidence in her.”

Here’s the list as it currently stands.

18USC§201 Bribery
18USC§208 Acts Effecting A Personal Financial Interest (Includes Recommendations)
18USC§371 Conspiracy
18USC§1001 False Statements
18USC§1341 Frauds And Swindles (Mail Fraud)
18USC§1343 Fraud By Wire
18USC§1349 Attempt And Conspiracy (To Commit Fraud)
18USC§1505 Obstruction Of Justice
18USC§1519 Destruction (Alteration Or Falsification) Of Records In Federal Investigation
18USC§1621 Perjury (Including Documents Signed Under Penalties Of Perjury)
18USC§1905 Disclosure Of Confidential Information
18USC§1924 Unauthorized Removal And Retention Of Classified Documents Or Material
18USC§2071 Concealment (Removal Or Mutilation) Of Government Records
18USC§7201 Attempt To Evade Or Defeat A Tax (Use Of Clinton Foundation Funds For Personal Or Political Purposes)
18USC§7212 Attempts To Interfere With Administration Of Internal Revenue Laws (Call To IRS On Behalf Of UBS Not Turning Over Accounts To IRS)

11/14/2015 1:59:44 PM Such A Sweet Lady  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
68, joined Feb. 2007

Now she needs a judge Parker

11/14/2015 2:29:19 PM Such A Sweet Lady  

tileman1814
Kalispell, MT
66, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from stargazzer:
Now she needs a judge Parker

Yeah Man!Or maybe Judge Roy Bean.

Semper Fi !!!

11/15/2015 5:58:31 PM Such A Sweet Lady  

shawnee_b
Edmonton, KY
62, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from tileman1814:
Yeah Man!Or maybe Judge Roy Bean.

Semper Fi !!!

Yep.

11/16/2015 5:34:10 PM Such A Sweet Lady  

hodag
Grise Fiord, NU
64, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from shawnee_b:

Stage an event. Done.

declare martial law. Still on "To Do" list.

Congress is suspended, Done.

ovomit is dictator. Done.

Three out of four done. One year to go. God help America.

Hodag

11/22/2015 12:52:13 PM Such A Sweet Lady  

shawnee_b
Edmonton, KY
62, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from hodag:
Three out of four done. One year to go. God help America.

Hodag

Amen. If he won't we will.

11/23/2015 7:37:44 PM Such A Sweet Lady  

hodag
Grise Fiord, NU
64, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from shawnee_b:
Amen. If he won't we will.

I know exactly what you're talking about!

1/6/2016 10:16:29 AM Such A Sweet Lady  

clarity101
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (44,884)
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

Quote from hodag:
As I was bouncing down I-65 a few days ago, I was listening to Glenn Beck interviewing author Roger Stone. Stone, in my opinion, seems to be a pretty credible and fair handed author and investigator. Roger Stone has just finished a book titled "THE CLINTON'S WAR ON WOMEN". The things he was discussing were extremely interesting, and believable, considering the Clinton's reputations. One of the things mentioned in the interview was the side-by-side pictures of Chelsea and family "friend" Web Hubble. I haven't seen the pictures, but apparently, the resemblance leaves very little to the imagination. He also said that when Chelsea was 18, and then again when she was 21(?) she had plastic surgery to make her look less like Hubble. Yes, the resemblance was that obvious. He also said that when Hillary travels, she always shares her room with Huma Adabeen. (Not sure if I spelled her name right).

ya'll should try and venture out of this forum and visit some others like Current Events & Politics and there are a couple of political threads in the 60's group.

i am very active in those threads and your presence there would be awesome!

hodag....
in your travels, you should try to pick up and listen to a local conservative station from
here in denver. you can listen to live stream from here....

http://www.710knus.com/
my favorite is peter boyles who is on at 5am to 9am mon-fri. and they pod cast if those
times dont suit you.

peter has been on radio here since the early 70's. he has ALOT of great guests on his show. he is very well read and is a huge history buff.

roger stone is a regular guest, he was on this morning for an hour talking about the
clintons.

check it out!

1/6/2016 10:21:18 AM Such A Sweet Lady  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

1/6/2016 12:00:10 PM Such A Sweet Lady  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

Asses... one with glasses,...both classless

Seriously, have we forgotten how they left the White House when GWB moved in?
Phone lines cut.
Drawers glued shut.
Door lock glued shut.
Obscene messages.
W's missing on computer key boards.
Stolen paintings and furniture.
AF 1 vandalized.
Went through impeachment proceedings for lying to Congress.
This was all before Benghazi, the E-Mail deletions, the $6 Billion missing, etc. We don't need Bill as first lady wanting another intern. Wake up America.

1/7/2016 6:42:46 PM Such A Sweet Lady  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

1/8/2016 3:00:28 AM Such A Sweet Lady  
vwconvert71
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,620)
Ocala, FL
45, joined Oct. 2014

After the last seven years, I actually miss Slick Willie. On the other hand, Hillary's voice is like an icepick in my ear.

1/8/2016 4:27:31 PM Such A Sweet Lady  

tileman1814
Kalispell, MT
66, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from vwconvert71:
After the last seven years, I actually miss Slick Willie. On the other hand, Hillary's voice is like an icepick in my ear.

Man you sure got that right.

Semper Fi !!!

1/9/2016 12:14:00 AM Such A Sweet Lady  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (54,391)
Saint Paul, MN
65, joined Oct. 2009

Makes you understand why Bubba cheated so often doesn't it? Why in the world did he ever marry her?

1/9/2016 12:36:07 PM Such A Sweet Lady  

tileman1814
Kalispell, MT
66, joined Nov. 2007

Here is a few clinton best quotes.

Semper Fi !!!

#12 “We just can't trust the American people to make those types of choices … Government has to make those choices for people.” [to Dennis Hastert regarding Americans selecting their own health insurance policies when she was pushing for HillaryCare]

#11 “This is the great story here, for anybody willing to find it and write about it and explain it, is this vast right-wing conspiracy that has been conspiring against my husband since the day he announced for president.”

#10 “We are going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good.”

#9 “I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president.”

#8 “Who is going to find out? These women are trash. Nobody’s going to believe them.” [on a series of women accusing Bill Clinton of sexual assault]

#6 “He ran a gas station down in St. Louis… No, Mahatma Gandhi was a great leader of the 20th century.”

#5 “Come on Bill, put your d*** up! You can’t f*** her here!” [to Gov. Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female]

#4 “God bless the America we are trying to create.”

#3 “F*** off! It’s enough I have to see you s***-kickers every day, I’m not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G***amn job and keep your mouth shut.” [to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning"]

#2 “With all due respect, the fact is, we had four dead Americans [in Benghazi]. Was it because of a protest or because of guys out for a walk one night who decide to kill some Americans, what difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator.”

#1 “And don’t let anybody, don’t let anybody tell you that, umm, you know, that it’s corporations and businesses that create jobs.”

[Edited 1/9/2016 12:36:34 PM ]

1/11/2016 4:29:21 PM Such A Sweet Lady  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

1/11/2016 5:20:22 PM Such A Sweet Lady  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

1/11/2016 5:27:19 PM Such A Sweet Lady  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

1/11/2016 5:32:26 PM Such A Sweet Lady  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

1/12/2016 10:34:55 AM Such A Sweet Lady  

hodag
Grise Fiord, NU
64, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from driver406:
Makes you understand why Bubba cheated so often doesn't it? Why in the world did he ever marry her?

An easy piece of ass?

1/12/2016 2:25:02 PM Such A Sweet Lady  

tileman1814
Kalispell, MT
66, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from hodag:
An easy piece of ass?

She swallows and bill pays well!

Semper Fi !!!

1/12/2016 3:56:26 PM Such A Sweet Lady  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

1/12/2016 5:40:31 PM Such A Sweet Lady  

hodag
Grise Fiord, NU
64, joined Nov. 2007

I went to visit my dad a few weeks ago. He's 93 years old and hasn't driven in many years. But when I got to his apartment, he was on his computer looking for humorous bumper stickers. We found quite a few good ones, but his favorite was; "HILLARY CLINTON: OUTSOURCING BLOW JOBS SINCE 1985!"

1/12/2016 6:15:24 PM Such A Sweet Lady  

tileman1814
Kalispell, MT
66, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from hodag:
I went to visit my dad a few weeks ago. He's 93 years old and hasn't driven in many years. But when I got to his apartment, he was on his computer looking for humorous bumper stickers. We found quite a few good ones, but his favorite was; "HILLARY CLINTON: OUTSOURCING BLOW JOBS SINCE 1985!"

HA HA HA I love it.Bill your Dad is just tooo damn cool

Semper Fi !!!

1/12/2016 6:32:34 PM Such A Sweet Lady  

hodag
Grise Fiord, NU
64, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from tileman1814:
HA HA HA I love it.Bill your Dad is just tooo damn cool

Semper Fi !!!

He's quite a guy! A sense of humor that just doesn't quit! When Mom died this last October, my daughters were afraid they wouldn't know how to console Dad. My girls got to Dad's apartment before I did, and when I arrived, all three had tears in their eyes. Not from crying over Mom, but because Dad was telling them jokes!

1/14/2016 9:06:50 AM Such A Sweet Lady  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

1/14/2016 10:25:51 AM Such A Sweet Lady  

sureshot40
Drumright, OK
48, joined Apr. 2011

Looks like the men of Benghazi are gonna swift boat the b*tch. Can't wait to see the movie.

1/14/2016 11:42:25 AM Such A Sweet Lady  

tileman1814
Kalispell, MT
66, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from sureshot40:
Looks like the men of Benghazi are gonna swift boat the b*tch. Can't wait to see the movie.

Yeah I'd like to see that one too!

Semper Fi !!!

1/16/2016 9:56:54 AM Such A Sweet Lady  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

1/16/2016 10:34:50 AM Such A Sweet Lady  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

1/19/2016 10:26:32 AM Such A Sweet Lady  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

1/19/2016 6:00:08 PM Such A Sweet Lady  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

Slick Willie and wife are born again CROOKS

You create a separate foreign "charity." In this
case one in Canada.

Foreign oligarchs and governments, then donate to this
Canadian charity. In this case, over 1,000
did -- contributing mega millions. I'm sure they
did this out of the goodness of their hearts, and
expected nothing in return. (Imagine Putin's buddies waking up
one morning and just deciding to send untold millions to
a Canadian charity).

The Canadian charity then bundles these separate
donations and makes a massive donation to
the Clinton Foundation.

The
Clinton Foundation and the cooperating Canadian charity
claim Canadian law prohibits the identification of
individual donors.

The Clinton Foundation then "spends" some of this
money for legitimate good works programs. Unfortunately,
experts believe this is on the order of 10%. Much of the
balance goes to enrich the Clinton's, pay
salaries To untold numbers of hangers
on, and fund lavish travel, etc. Again, virtually all
tax free, which means you and I are
subsidizing it.

The
Clinton Foundation, with access to the world's best
accountants, somehow fails to report much of this
on their tax filings. They discover these
"clerical errors" and begin the process of
re-filing 5 years of tax returns.

Net
result -- foreign money, much of it from other
countries, goes into the Clinton's pockets tax free and
untraceable back to the original donor. This is the
textbook definition of money
laundering.

Oh,
by the way, the Canadian "charity" includes as a principal one
Frank Giustra. Google him. He is the guy who was
central to the formation of Uranium One, the Canadian
company that somehow acquired massive U.S. Uranium interests
and then sold
them to an organization controlled by Russia.

This
transaction required U.S. State Department approval, and
guess
who was Secretary of State when the approval was
granted.

As
an aside, imagine how former Virginia Governor Bob
McDonnell feels. That poor schlep is in jail because he and
his wife took $165,000 in gifts and loans for doing minor
favors for a guy promoting a vitamin company. Not legal
but not exactly putting U.S. Security t risk.

Sarcasm
aside, if you're still not persuaded this was a cleverly
structured way to get unidentified foreign money to the
Clinton's, ask yourself this:
Why did these foreign
interests funnel money through a Canadian charity? Why not
donate directly to the Clinton Foundation? Better yet,
why not donate money directly to the people,
organizations and countries in need?

This
is the essence of money laundering and influence
peddling.

Now
you know why Hillary's destruction of 30,000 e-mails was
a risk she was willing to take.

Bill
and Hillary are devious, unprincipled, dishonest and criminal,
and they are Slick!

Warning:
They could be back in the White House in January 2017.
Don't let it happen.

Remember,
most people are not well informed. You must inform and
educate them.

Warm Wishes and May God Bless
America

1/19/2016 7:35:57 PM Such A Sweet Lady  

hodag
Grise Fiord, NU
64, joined Nov. 2007

The Clintons are worth an estimated 100 MILLION dollars. Hard to know an exact number because they are expert at hiding money. This is MUCH more than they could have legally earned as eight years as president, the US Senate and Secretary of State. Al Gore is reported as having even more than the Clintons. Anyone care to bet if George Soros is somewhere in this picture?

1/20/2016 12:53:28 PM Such A Sweet Lady  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

In a rare interview, Linda Tripp, a pivotal figure in the Monica Lewinsky scandal, revealed on Sunday it was common knowledge while she worked in the West Wing that Bill Clinton had affairs with “many of women.”

Speaking on “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio,” Tripp for the first time divulged that she personally knew another White House staffer aside from Lewinsky who was also having an affair with Clinton. That unnamed staffer was mentioned by Tripp in various depositions but she has not spoken about it publicly.

She charged that Hillary Clinton not only knew about her husband’s exploits, “She made it her personal mission to disseminate information and destroy the women with whom he dallied.”

Tripp says she cringes at the sight of Clinton presenting herself as “a champion of women’s rights worldwide in a global fashion, and yet all of the women she has destroyed over the years to ensure her political viability continues is sickening to me.”

Tripp documented evidence of Lewinsky’s phone calls about her relationship with Bill Clinton and submitted the evidence to independent counsel Kenneth Starr, leading to the public disclosure of the affair. She explained to Klein that she did so because she believed her own life and Lewinsky’s were in danger, saying that Lewinsky was threatening Clinton with outing the relationship.

Tripp also used the interview to criticize what she says is the news media’s unwillingness to investigate the Clintons. She singled out and thanked Matt Drudge of the Drudge Report, declaring that without him “things would have been very, very different.”

Drudge’s website was the first media outlet to break the Lewinsky scandal after Newsweek sat on the story.

Tripp had unique access to the Clintons because her office was directly adjacent to Hillary’s second floor West Wing office for the entire time she served in the Clinton White House from 1993 to the summer of 1994 with the exception of the first three months of the Clinton administration, when she sat just outside the Oval Office.

Tripp’s nonpartisan position was a carryover from the George H. W. Bush administration in which she served...

1/26/2016 10:08:28 AM Such A Sweet Lady  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

1/28/2016 9:07:04 AM Such A Sweet Lady  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008