Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

online hookup sites uk

Garrett, 29, says she and many of her good friends have had unsavoury experiences while dating, which includes terrible vibes and feeling unsafe. portage la prairie singles The enterprise also does background profile checks to reduce the quantity of scammers that join the internet site. Every feature can be made use of straight away just after building your profile on the app. instabang reddit But her and I hit it off, I ended up visiting her and then we travelled collectively to Shanghai.

pittsburgh hookup

In addition to, taking added precautions would only add to your confidence and on line dating accomplishment. hookup dublin Right after reading his profile on match. I wasn t looking for anything serious—I d just gotten out of a relationship—so I joined Tinder. coomet live chat free Time to seal the deal—the final handful of minutes of a date are important to make positive a second date happen.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/8/2015 12:14:36 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,633)
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/8/2015 12:34:47 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

enigmaathand
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,965)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Well, my best friend had his girlfriend tell him she had a miscarriage, at the 8 month mark of her "pregnancy".

I had a girlfriend claim that I impregnated her, almost 4 years after I had my vasectomy done.

Another friend, had his live-in girlfriend lie about him being the father of her child. He found out, 3 years after it was born, that it was not his.

Let's see, what else have been lied to about and pressed the issue for the truth......

Oh, there was the ex, that was only two months pregnant, claiming I was the father, when we had been broken up for almost 5 months. She was barely even showing, despite her 5'8" 115 lbs body.

I have had women tell me they love me, they understand me, they accept me.

I have had women tell me they are over this guy, or that guy and done with him, but still have him as friends on social media, or still in contact with them via telephone.

I had a female tell me, that her husband was the most terrible man, in the world. Yet, he was the only one working, paying bills, and to show for it he had a cheating wife that expected a man to just cater to her every whim and desire.

I have had women tell me they were absolutely miserable in their failing relationships, to just later see them posting on social media how happy they were and lucky to have him

I have had women tell me they were raped, simply because they regretted having sex with some random guy, at the party they were drunk at.

I have had women tell me they were busted, charged, and convicted for solicitation(prostituting) but were not seen by the police to be sexually involved with the guy, and that they were just in the wrong location.at the wrong time.

I have said it many times, Doc.

If a woman's lips are moving, she is lying. I really think, the only people capable of lying more than President Obama, are women.

12/8/2015 1:27:09 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

I just don't see the point in making up these stories. What are they trying to accomplish when their stories don't even make sense?

12/8/2015 4:47:15 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (64,813)
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

I didn't read the post.

But if women think men are so stupid.

then surely its because too many men believe their lies and bullshit.

12/8/2015 7:06:57 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

jjp184
Over 1,000 Posts (1,331)
Somerset, NJ
52, joined Jun. 2013

You can count on a woman to do two things, leak & lie

12/8/2015 7:14:20 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from bumblebee7:
I didn't read the post.

But if women think men are so stupid.

then surely its because too many men believe their lies and bullshit.

Is it that they (men) believe their lies and BS or is it that they just play along to get sex?

Granted that's not the case with me. My friend and I did spend a week together in Oct 09. After that I swore off blk women forever as mates. But her and I remained good friends even til now. She KNOWS I called it as I see it, that's why it's puzzling the shit outta me why she would test my Intel by telling me that feeble a** story.

12/8/2015 8:05:55 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Women worry too much about what everyone else thinks. They think, if they present a certain "image" men will accept them, love them, blah, blah, blah

As you can see, even on here, that female logic couldn't be further from the truth.

We have more and more children coming up in resentful, single-mother homes. Without parenting, these children are growing up to have zero morality or regard for other people.

Now, if women are so great, the way they delude themselves into thinking and men actually believed there crap, anymore, you would not have these issues.

But, since Eve, women have done nothing but lie to men amd deceive us, and be deceived by hearing only what they want to hear.

12/8/2015 10:04:14 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from dr_i_got_answer:
Is it that they (men) believe their lies and BS or is it that they just play along to get sex?

Granted that's not the case with me. My friend and I did spend a week together in Oct 09. After that I swore off blk women forever as mates. But her and I remained good friends even til now. She KNOWS I called it as I see it, that's why it's puzzling the shit outta me why she would test my Intel by telling me that feeble a** story.

I don't know for sure about all other men.

I never coerced or lied or played along to get sex.

Hell...I didn't have to....

12/8/2015 11:14:12 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
jinxthejuvy11
Over 2,000 Posts (3,751)
Philadelphia, PA
49, joined Aug. 2014

About six months ago a lady friend of mine told me she was raped. When telling me what happen many details were left out. Like who he was, how they met, etc. All I got was it happened at his house basically and she kept saying NO but he "forced himself on her.

I asked her did she call the cops, she said no, she just emphasizing how she wanted it over. After I continue to press the issue, stating that it seem more like a bad date than rape based on how she's handling it and what her concerns were, she finally said she reported him! But I felt that was just to shut me up about it.

OK so 6 or so months go by and nothing about "The Rape" comes up again. But we talked about her family issues, her job, her gf's issues and everything else BUT what happen with the rape. But then she was telling me about a conversation she had with several women about her NOT supporting homosexuality.

She said all these women was bashing her for NOT supporting it and attacked her character for not just "Going Along!" A day or two later she sends me a txt saying "I was called ghetto and full of shit today. lol" I assumed by the women she had an indifference with about the homosexual thing. But it was the guy who "raped" her.

My first thought was, if this guy raped her what conversation would she having with him for him to say this. Right? She said she "accidently" txtd him. That he and her cousin have the same name in her contacts and she blocked the wrong guy. And that's when he said this to her in a txt msg, that's she ghetto, etc.

First thing she said to me in response to that was "I'm not ghetto! Anyone who knows me know I'm not ghetto!" Then called him a "pretty muf**ka!" WTF did I miss something? This man raped her and she's worried about his opinion of her? To a point she felt a need to defend herself against his opinions? Who does that? Then called him a pretty muf**ka instead of a rapist?

So I asked her what happen with the investigation when she reported him. She said "He's a lowlife and what goes around comes around bcuz comma is a b*tch!" That's what she said for real. I knew at that point there was no need to ask any further. Bcuz her replies is NOT that of a woman who was raped.

She never called the cops or even reported the incident. She even kept his number in her phone, claiming it was suppose to be blocked. Now after raping her she's moved by his opinions? The opinions of a pretty muf**ka? Now imagine me telling her that story of rape was BS. How do you think she'd respond or what would she say?

Why do women think men are so stupid that they can tell us ANYTHING and we're gonna believe it? Just bcuz they said it?

Have anyone else been told a BS story that the author would swear on a stack of bibles it's true?
Because that's the sign of the times.Most Women don't even need a man to have a child with..

12/8/2015 11:39:48 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
hotflgal
Over 1,000 Posts (1,234)
Jacksonville Beach, FL
61, joined Dec. 2011

because of posts like these?

12/8/2015 12:11:29 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
jinxthejuvy11
Over 2,000 Posts (3,751)
Philadelphia, PA
49, joined Aug. 2014

Actually O.P...this doesn't surprise me that women can be that diabolical...

12/8/2015 1:04:22 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from jinxthejuvy11:
Actually O.P...this doesn't surprise me that women can be that diabolical...
Oh, NO. Absolutely NOT. Ask ANY DH woman, and she will tell you that women aren't like that, at all......
Hey, ladies, look!

Another man pointing out how he expects your gender to be diabolical.....

Must be us men's fault though. It couldn't possibly be all the lying that women do, now could it?

C'mon ladies, let's her your excuses. I'm waiting......

12/8/2015 3:15:50 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
cuileann
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,108)
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Aug. 2015

I didn't read the whole post, but skimmed it. If what she told wasn't truth, then that was very wrong. And anyone doing such a thing must have done so out of some sort of desperation or maybe seeking attention.

12/8/2015 3:39:00 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (188,071)
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

Pardon me, please.

Isn't the OP a man?

The OP topic title say (paraphrasing)

Why do women think men are stupid?

Thank you, OP.

I don't think you are stupid.

I rest my case.

12/8/2015 4:23:01 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Doc....coming soon is a thread with your name in the titled called: This ones for the Doc.

I just heard from one of the most respectable, few good women...actually verifying that most of what you and some others say about women is true.

I nearly fell over backwards hearing her say this and why so many are like this....she even verified my theory about women raised back in the old days, well before my time vs...how the ones from my generation forward were raised like spoiled only children with the advantages of women as a lot of the culprit.

Nope...she is not out to get me, she is well off and nice looking and can do anything a house needs to totally remodel it, because of how she was raised.

I'll post it soon.

12/8/2015 4:26:46 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from bumblebee7:
Doc....coming soon is a thread with your name in the titled called: This ones for the Doc.

I just heard from one of the most respectable, few good women...actually verifying that most of what you and some others say about women is true.

I nearly fell over backwards hearing her say this and why so many are like this....she even verified my theory about women raised back in the old days, well before my time vs...how the ones from my generation forward were raised like spoiled only children with the advantages of women as a lot of the culprit.

Nope...she is not out to get me, she is well off and nice looking and can do anything a house needs to totally remodel it, because of how she was raised.

I'll post it soon.
Who is this woman you speak of? Is there a way to clone her, or replicate her point of views, behaviors, amd mentality?

12/8/2015 8:26:23 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from hotflgal:
because of posts like these?

So what you're saying is... Women think we're stupid bcuz we question why a woman would lie about being raped? You must be kidding right?

I can only assume that you're "suggesting" that men should never question substandard behavior from women? That we should just accept whatever they do or say and STFU? Really?

12/8/2015 8:34:35 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,212)
Barrow, AK
45, joined Sep. 2011

I do not do this. My gal pals do not do this. We are secure in who we are. Some women are insecure on who they are and want attention to make themseleves feel better. If these women think men are stupid it's the mans fault for letting her get away with it. Call her out.

12/8/2015 8:36:30 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from enigmaathand:
Who is this woman you speak of? Is there a way to clone her, or replicate her point of views, behaviors, and mentality?

No doubt! I'd love to take a drop of her blood to a lab for a clone.

Hey Bee let me know when this thread is made in case I miss it. Can't wait to see how many of my haters crawl out the woodwork then.

But my friend knows how I am. To tell me a guy raped her, she made no report, called no cops and 6 months later all she can focus on is "his calling her ghetto?"

12/8/2015 9:54:04 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
pagal17
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,089)
Lancaster, PA
51, joined May. 2012

She sounds like a drama queen with some mental issues.
Both Men and women lie unfortunately

12/8/2015 11:12:29 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

flyfish77
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,055)
Conyers, GA
51, joined Jul. 2014

you wanna bet girlie.....this man does not lie.

12/8/2015 11:12:47 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (48,490)
Saint Paul, MN
64, joined Oct. 2009

Because they think they know EVERYTHING and are more PREFECT than Jesus or (Fill in name of your deity here). If you're more perfect than God Almighty no wonder they think men are stupid.

Also, women do not need men anymore so we're easily discarded as last week's garbage.

12/8/2015 11:36:18 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from driver406:
Because they think they know EVERYTHING and are more PREFECT than Jesus or (Fill in name of your deity here). If you're more perfect than God Almighty no wonder they think men are stupid.

Also, women do not need men anymore so we're easily discarded as last week's garbage.
Pretty much, but boy when a man makes comments or treats women the same way, WATCH OUT!!!!

God forbid, we treat them as equally crappy as they do to us.....

12/9/2015 12:14:11 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

truly000
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,894)
Fort Dodge, IA
37, joined Dec. 2011

Not all women are bad. There are those of us out here who still have integrity.

I loved my husband. nearly worshiped the ground he walked on. Was a stay at home mother, home schooled my children, made their clothes.

My husband always came home to a hot meal,a clean house and a towel and clean clothes waiting for him in the bathroom.
My job and my life was to make coming home a happy thing and to make sure things went smooth while he was away. My husband was not an easy man to say the least. And I could go on and into depth about our story...But I will say it's an absolute tragedy what kinds of things some women are getting away with and the laws that are backing them up. I have known a couple men who have had their lives wrecked because of lies women told.

I did also know of a woman who's ex lied about her being a drug addict and claiming she was unfit to raise a child .I knew her,she didn't do drugs. It can happen but I think it's a lot more rare.

Lieing about being raped or child molested is probably the lowest anyone could go in this matter. It really pisses me off because the damage that occurs when it does really happen is horrifying. The damage that lie can cause it's worse.

[Edited 12/9/2015 12:15:49 AM ]

12/9/2015 12:31:15 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

truly000
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,894)
Fort Dodge, IA
37, joined Dec. 2011

I'm terrible at typing on my phone.

12/9/2015 12:37:15 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

I knew what you meant. And yes, I am aware that not all women are bad. This does not need to be reiterated EVERYTIME a general statement about women is made.

And be ready for all the fem-nazi women to start brandishing their cattiness at you, since you acknowledge that men have valid claims, to what most of us are saying about women, nowadays.

Agreeing with us will make them insecure, because their evil is being exposed and that hurts their chances of trapping a man with their deceitful behaviors.

12/9/2015 3:53:25 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
cavie59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,639)
Enid, OK
57, joined Feb. 2010

Why do women think men are so stupid??

Easy answer, because so many men in their past have fallen for their lies. So now they believe that all men will fall for what ever they say.

Past results, predict future results.

12/9/2015 3:58:41 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Let's not forget. The first recorded story of a man and a woman, walking this earth, and she lied to him and he believed it.

So, lying to men has been ingrained in a woman's genetics since the first record of written history.

Why should us men expect anything different, now?

12/9/2015 6:08:11 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

No doubt! I'd love to take a drop of her blood to a lab for a clone.

Hey Bee let me know when this thread is made in case I miss it. Can't wait to see how many of my haters crawl out the woodwork then.

But my friend knows how I am. To tell me a guy raped her, she made no report, called no cops and 6 months later all she can focus on is "his calling her ghetto?"

Doc....it would be worth it for you to fly out here and hear her tell you what she told me.

and I bet these claims on here, that I'm not like that...are bogus too.

Women were raised like spoiled brats, and because it started so early....they think their actions are normal and right.

That's why they don't see the errors of their ways.

12/9/2015 6:11:46 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from enigmaathand:
Who is this woman you speak of? Is there a way to clone her, or replicate her point of views, behaviors, amd mentality?

Well....if you knew everything about her....you'd tell me what a fool I was for not trying to land her.

And her Husband had died a couple of years ago and she was seeking a replacement...but I didn't know it.

Get this...she lives in a 400 thousand dollar property, and has a few rental places to boot. This place has a large house with all the trimmings, on 40 acres, and a stream with a waterfall and two ponds and enough cash to live on for 15 years without having to work.

But, I can't marry just for that....but she is a fine woman.

And she wouldn't want him to work....just keep up the place.

[Edited 12/9/2015 6:12:25 AM ]

12/9/2015 6:34:29 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

mrfckinpetey
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,452)
Orlando, FL
31, joined Jun. 2014

Certain women think men are stupid because most men will say and do anything they want in order to get laid. So when a woman gets in an argument with her boyfriend for example, and asks her guy friends for advice, of course they all suggest that she's right, he's wrong, and she should ultimately leave him... So they can f**k her...sshhhh.

These women never had to learn how to get through life the real way. It's sad to see 25 year olds that seem like they're 7.

12/9/2015 6:41:11 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Pete....Everyone says women are so hard to understand, this great mystery, that has plagued mankind forever...etc, etc.

Well, we had a guy on here who used to complain about them, but he did it in a way, it didn't bother anyone.

I wrote him one time and mentioned this great mystery and how simple the answer really is.

He asked what the answer is and expected a mile long explanation.

I told him....think of them as ten year olds in adult skin....then think of everything weird or strange about them, that's so hard to figure out and see if this hypothesis, makes everything so simple to understand.

He wrote back in amazement and stated....Damn....that makes perfect sense and answers this mystery that has plagued mankind forever.

And it can be explained in one simple sentence too....Wow!!!!

12/9/2015 1:07:01 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from pickygirl72:
I do not do this. My gal pals do not do this. We are secure in who we are. Some women are insecure on who they are and want attention to make themseleves feel better. If these women think men are stupid it's the mans fault for letting her get away with it. Call her out.

Call her? Are you kidding? You didn't read my entire post did you? Most women don't, just skim over and reply.

I talked about when I asked her about the case and she side stepped. If I push, it's only playing the drama game, the "catch me if you can game!" And if I came close to exposing her, she'd just cop an attitude and get off the phone.

CMON NOW!

You're a woman, you KNOW how women do. She would literally sacrifice the life of her and her kids before admitting she lied and made it up. Why would I consciencely subject myself to those drama mind games. Women enjoy stuff like that.

12/9/2015 1:11:02 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from pagal17:
She sounds like a drama queen with some mental issues.
Both Men and women lie unfortunately

Really Paga?

Then you better stay away from my thread about who's lies are worse. I doubt if you'd survive in there.

12/10/2015 3:09:17 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
m10420
Over 1,000 Posts (1,633)
Big Lake, AK
39, joined Mar. 2014

I didnt read everyone elses posts but its pretty basic.
We are all damaged, some more than others.
When you associate with people who complain, place blame, play games, like drama, etc.... then you make the choice to allow that into your life.
I had a friend tell me once, years ago, "Don't Engage". I can tell you, it works every time!

12/10/2015 1:09:40 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

greeleybro
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,528)
Longmont, CO
49, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from driver406:

This!!

12/10/2015 2:10:55 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

knightofcolours
Over 2,000 Posts (2,180)
Phoenix, AZ
45, joined Apr. 2010

Oh cool. A woman bashing thread. As if all women lie, but no man ever lies. Yes, lots of women have lied to me about lots of things, including phoney r@pe stories. I've also dated women who wouldn't tell a lie even if their lives depended on it. People of every gender, race, religion and political persuasion are as different as snowflakes and fingerprints. Some are more honorable than others. I think it's a worthwhile goal for each of us to make sure we are one of the honorable people.

12/11/2015 12:20:40 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

^^^^^^^^What? you've had women accuse you of rape?

According to reading that above...that's what it sounded like you said.

12/11/2015 12:32:12 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

flyfish77
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,055)
Conyers, GA
51, joined Jul. 2014

most of them are silly,and lie,immature.and will hurt a man with no feelings in a heartbeat,and never apologize ever,i dealt with one here,an she.d rot in hell before she would apologize,an people seen after a while that i dont lie,an things were mostly her fault,and i hate myself for still havin feelings for her,she would cut my stupid a** throat and laugh about it.

[Edited 12/11/2015 12:32:56 AM ]

12/11/2015 7:47:08 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
nyythawk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,216)
Denver, CO
53, joined Nov. 2010

We tell each other bullshyt stories all the time... and especially between the sexes. They have the vagina and they know they have the vagina. We're trying to get it, and they're trying to not let us get it TOO SOON. So it just a big bullshyt-fest.

For those who are supposedly just friends, bullshyt is just so easy to create, and most often much more fun/interesting than real life. But the biggest thing is bullshyt makes the teller seem more fun, interesting etc.. So again, a bullshyt-fest back n forth... he tells his, she tells hers and round and round till they f**k or one of them is busted.

12/11/2015 9:16:04 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

knightofcolours
Over 2,000 Posts (2,180)
Phoenix, AZ
45, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from bumblebee7:
^^^^^^^^What? you've had women accuse you of rape?

According to reading that above...that's what it sounded like you said.

No, that one hasn't happened yet. But I've gone out with a couple women who had r@pe stories I finally decided were just too unlikely to be true. They tend to make up those stories whenever they get laid, then decide afterwards that the consequences of their actions were too severe to deal with in an honest way. Like a woman who was engaged to someone, had sex with someone else (college life) and got herpes. How could she explain the herpes to her fiance without making up a story where she's a victim? Or a woman who was the daughter of an ultra conservative Christian couple, who had a one night stand with a male stripper and got pregnant. She turned that one into a date r@pe story so she could tell her family something they'd accept.

12/11/2015 7:21:04 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from mrfckinpetey:
Certain women think men are stupid because most men will say and do anything they want in order to get laid. So when a woman gets in an argument with her boyfriend for example, and asks her guy friends for advice, of course they all suggest that she's right, he's wrong, and she should ultimately leave him... So they can f**k her...sshhhh.

These women never had to learn how to get through life the real way. It's sad to see 25 year olds that seem like they're 7.

You know what Pete? I like the fact that you pull no punches. You can't be no more correct in your post. I've seen so many boot licking, spineless men in this forum it's makes me physically ill. They say ANYTHING and agree to WHATEVER to score brownie points with women who won't even reply to his mags let alone give him a phone #.

But in this case my friends KNOWS how I am. She's always giving me props for calling others on their bullshit and calls me for advice when she's lost and blind about shit. But to come at me with this rape crap got question marks jumping out my head like on Sat morning cartoons when we were kids.

12/11/2015 7:34:04 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from m10420:
I didnt read everyone elses posts but its pretty basic.
We are all damaged, some more than others.
When you associate with people who complain, place blame, play games, like drama, etc.... then you make the choice to allow that into your life.
I had a friend tell me once, years ago, "Don't Engage". I can tell you, it works every time!

You're right! I would NOT go there with playing her game by calling her out. I refuse to play "Catch me if you can" by backing her into a corner, to trap her, make her confess to lying. See ppl like "get off" playing those mind games. Not at my expense she won't!

I only ask enough to get that illogical explanation she gave me and left it alone. Anytime you're worried about the opinion of a man who raped you, and his opinion had NOTHING to do with the alleged rape... something's wrong with that picture seriously.

12/11/2015 9:26:34 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

And you are 100% correct, Doc. But remember, just like your thread title. Women think were are stupid.

12/11/2015 10:01:20 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
SadisticSienna
Over 1,000 Posts (1,078)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Nov. 2015

So someone discloses sensitive information and you interrogate them on the fine details. What the hell is wrong with you.

About the conflicting bullshi*, when you notice it, keep it to yourself because people in general don't want to be pulled up on it lol. True story
It doesn't mean she wasn't raped but it means you are anti-social for going to such lengths to interrogate her about it. Like crap rape, that isn't exactly a easy thing to disclose to someone, yet alone describe the fine details. I think you should take a look at yourself and your behaviors rather than trying to externalize and jump to find faults in others.

12/11/2015 10:26:18 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
ms_holland
Over 2,000 Posts (2,651)
Danville, AL
52, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from knightofcolours:
Oh cool. A woman bashing thread. As if all women lie, but no man ever lies. Yes, lots of women have lied to me about lots of things, including phoney r@pe stories. I've also dated women who wouldn't tell a lie even if their lives depended on it. People of every gender, race, religion and political persuasion are as different as snowflakes and fingerprints. Some are more honorable than others. I think it's a worthwhile goal for each of us to make sure we are one of the honorable people.

Don't know What goes behind any person's mind when they lie or why some women think men are stupid. Perhaps it is because some men actually are stupid?

As for some young women being spoiled? I think so are some of the young men. We seem to be living in a society where folks of the younger generation feel, "entitled" to everything and not have to work for it.

This attitude is perhaps a reflection of why relationships are failing so miserably nowdays. Everyone is so worried and self-centered about themselves that they are incapable of caring about others and what they need.

12/11/2015 10:29:28 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from SadisticSienna:
So someone discloses sensitive information and you interrogate them on the fine details. What the hell is wrong with you.

About the conflicting bullshi*, when you notice it, keep it to yourself because people in general don't want to be pulled up on it lol. True story
It doesn't mean she wasn't raped but it means you are anti-social for going to such lengths to interrogate her about it. Like crap rape, that isn't exactly a easy thing to disclose to someone, yet alone describe the fine details. I think you should take a look at yourself and your behaviors rather than trying to externalize and jump to find faults in others.
When you are wrongfully accused of it, and then taken to jail, have had your name dragged through the mud by the media, and held as a disgrace to society for a crime you didn't actually commit, in the name of Feminism, then your opinion would be valid.

I was actually raped by a woman, trying to trap me with a pregnancy. She knew from the start of our relationship, that I never wanted children. This was prior to my vasectomy. That didn't stop her, because she knew if she got knocked up, I wouldn't leave her. She knew that I would accept the responsibility of my child, because that is what you should do. Thank God, she miscarried a couple months later. A week, after that happened, I went and got snipped. Now, no woman will be able to ever try that shit with me, again.

The laws do not protect a man, when it comes to that. Many laws are written, that ONLY a woman can be raped, and as such most men are often discouraged from reporting it. Even if they do, there is less chance of them actually getting a conviction.

But, turn the tables, and it is a different story. I have had many women claim to be raped. Only one of them was actually truthful about it, and this was clear when I went to give her a hug one night, and she flinched like a wounded animal.

12/11/2015 11:04:52 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
SadisticSienna
Over 1,000 Posts (1,078)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Nov. 2015

All I'm trying to say is that it is anti-social:
aka, insensitive, distasteful, cruel, unfriendly etc
to interrogate someone who is already in a vulnerable state
1. From the actual rape/assuming it is true
2. From disclosing that sensitive personal information about themselves

Yes people are intelligent creatures and have the capacity to lie but because a certain group or type of people do so doesn't necessarily mean all the people in that group also lie. Everyone has the capacity to and generally everyone will atleast at some point in their lives, about serious or not so serious matters. Over generalization is a cognitive distortion.

Cognitive distortions refer to unpleasant thoughts that are extreme, exaggerated, and/or not consistent with what is actually going on in the real world.
http://ptsd.about.com/od/glossary/g/Cognitive-Distortion.htm
http://ocd.about.com/od/glossary/g/Cognitive-Distortion.htm
http://eatingdisorder.org/blog/2009/07/cognitive-distortions-define-discover-disprove/

12/11/2015 11:13:06 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

@ knightofcolours:

I'm kinda confused brah so maybe you can help me out here.

You came in here accusing my thread of bashing. But turned right around and agreed that women (some) do lie about being raped. We'll if you feel my thread is BASHING WOMEN then agreed with what I posted then aren't you openly bashing women by your own admittance?

And Me Holland? Are you condoning his bashing women when you gave him a on his post?

No brah! It's NOT about bashing women although I do feel that ANY WOMAN who'd lie about being raped aught to be bashed (physically) if not raped for real. THAT'S RIGHT I SAID IT! The punishment should fit the crime.

I don't care even IF it's my friend, she gets no special rights or privileges to say shit like that to cover up for her poor choices. She could asked my opinion before going out with dude if at 49 she STILL can't properly interview a guy before going to his place. That's what friends are for.

12/11/2015 11:27:19 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from nyythawk:
We tell each other bullshyt stories all the time... and especially between the sexes. They have the vagina and they know they have the vagina. We're trying to get it, and they're trying to not let us get it TOO SOON. So it just a big bullshyt-fest.

For those who are supposedly just friends, bullshyt is just so easy to create, and most often much more fun/interesting than real life. But the biggest thing is bullshyt makes the teller seem more fun, interesting etc.. So again, a bullshyt-fest back n forth... he tells his, she tells hers and round and round till they f**k or one of them is busted.

OK..... I agree with this under one circumstance. When the bullsh¡t being told is harmless and not evil. He lies about being an undercover agent (007) or coming into inherited millions when he get a certain age. She lies about being part Mermaid or never having an orgasm before. Cool.

But telling a man you were raped at anytime isn't something that's gonna make him want you more. No different than a man telling a female he was raped and penetrated as a child. It's a turn off any way you look at it!

Plus we were already together sexually 6 yrs ago and SHE KNOW I've stopped dating blk women SINCE then. So it's not about trying to get some either. I'm in MD and she's in FL.

12/12/2015 12:51:26 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
ltlwing
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,377)
Winchester, OH
52, joined Oct. 2013

Some women lie...some men lie...I rest my case.

12/12/2015 1:13:00 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from ltlwing:
Some women lie...some men lie...I rest my case.

There's no case, court docket or judge here baby.

I made this NOT bcuz a man lied to me about getting raped. Bcuz a woman lied to me about getting raped. This thread is not about ppl "in general" telling lies. It's specifically about women lying to men about being raped.

And how they can just lie to a man about and don't even have to story straight before they tell it. It's an insult to ones Intel to tell a vicious lie like that. Then she called him a "pretty muf**ka" for the ghetto comment he made to her. Doesn't that sound like a date gone wrong?

12/12/2015 1:49:52 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
im2thexy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,847)
Belleville, ON
48, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from knightofcolours:

This...its an individual thing not a gender thing..and its very honorable to discuss a woman's rape on the internet...this info told to you in confidence doc...so I wouldn't worry so much about her reactions as much as you should worry about yourself and what kind of friend you are...

12/12/2015 2:18:59 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
ltlwing
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,377)
Winchester, OH
52, joined Oct. 2013

Well there are the "so called" friends that are not really friends to be trusted. We all have plenty of those! I would be a bit put off if a friend of mine did something as dirty as accusing someone of rape,if a lie??

In making such an accusation,then corresponding back and forth with the perpetrator ...would make anyone questionable of their motives??

Friend or not??

12/12/2015 2:35:39 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
m10420
Over 1,000 Posts (1,633)
Big Lake, AK
39, joined Mar. 2014

Personally, if ive ever called a man a purdy muthafuka, it wasnt out of respect....

But i do want to say sonething about rape. Imo i think there are more victims who never reported than there are that have. The ones that do usually regret it.

In third grade i had a friend who was abused by her father. I had spent the night at her house with her a couple times. She had a little sister.
When she finally told a teacher at school about what was happening she was vehemently confronted by a lot of adults telling her she was wrong for starting problems and telling lies. My parents told me i couldnt hang around with her anymore. They said she was probably lying.
I think it was the school and csd who insisted on an investigation... the day she was at the doctor her father tried to commit suicide.

12/12/2015 2:45:24 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
m10420
Over 1,000 Posts (1,633)
Big Lake, AK
39, joined Mar. 2014

My point was that nobody knew. By thier everyday interactions you couldnt tell.

I think people can hide a lot. I see people pretend and lie to thierselves everyday.

12/12/2015 4:22:27 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (55,818)
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:
Oh, NO. Absolutely NOT. Ask ANY DH woman, and she will tell you that women aren't like that, at all......
Hey, ladies, look!

Another man pointing out how he expects your gender to be diabolical.....

Must be us men's fault though. It couldn't possibly be all the lying that women do, now could it?

C'mon ladies, let's her your excuses. I'm waiting......

I say the women u have met

12/13/2015 1:43:26 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
ms_holland
Over 2,000 Posts (2,651)
Danville, AL
52, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from m10420:
Personally, if ive ever called a man a purdy muthafuka, it wasnt out of respect....

But i do want to say sonething about rape. Imo i think there are more victims who never reported than there are that have. The ones that do usually regret it.

In third grade i had a friend who was abused by her father. I had spent the night at her house with her a couple times. She had a little sister.
When she finally told a teacher at school about what was happening she was vehemently confronted by a lot of adults telling her she was wrong for starting problems and telling lies. My parents told me i couldnt hang around with her anymore. They said she was probably lying.
I think it was the school and csd who insisted on an investigation... the day she was at the doctor her father tried to commit suicide.

This is true. Even if we suspect the person may be lying there is the possibility they are telling the truth.

Think of how that would affect a person who has been victimized to be told they are lying? They feel victimized all over again.

A woman who has been raped is not going to have consistent details anyway. She is traumatized by the event.

Lot of victims don't report sexual crimes just because of the attitude that the op here has displayed. No compassion, kindenss, understanding, etc.

Folks are not comfortable discussing sexual abuse. They want to sweep it under the rug not talk about it and even go as far as blame the victim telling them it is their fault for what happened to them.

We really need to get out of the dark ages about this subject and deal with it the right way.

12/13/2015 4:59:45 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from ms_holland:
This is true. Even if we suspect the person may be lying there is the possibility they are telling the truth.

Think of how that would affect a person who has been victimized to be told they are lying? They feel victimized all over again.

A woman who has been raped is not going to have consistent details anyway. She is traumatized by the event.

Lot of victims don't report sexual crimes just because of the attitude that the op here has displayed. No compassion, kindenss, understanding, etc.

Folks are not comfortable discussing sexual abuse. They want to sweep it under the rug not talk about it and even go as far as blame the victim telling them it is their fault for what happened to them.

We really need to get out of the dark ages about this subject and deal with it the right way.
We just have the same amount of compassion and sympathy, as women do for the men that get wrongly accused of rape. It's perfectly fine to trash a man, for a woman's consensual sex, that she later has a personal regret for, but it is not acceptable for a man to question the validity of her claim? ......, oh, wait. A WOMAN made the post I'm quoting. Nevermind.....

12/13/2015 5:03:33 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
im2thexy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,847)
Belleville, ON
48, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from ltlwing:
Well there are the "so called" friends that are not really friends to be trusted. We all have plenty of those! I would be a bit put off if a friend of mine did something as dirty as accusing someone of rape,if a lie??

In making such an accusation,then corresponding back and forth with the perpetrator ...would make anyone questionable of their motives??

Friend or not??

i'd be put out too and pissed...however I would handle it personally not on the net...its still a confidence thing and both lack integrity as far as I'm concerned....one doesn't justify the other...and neither are friends...