Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

datehookup messages

It could invite humour into the conversation or shine a compassionate light with answers such as ‘spend time with my parents . free online dating phoenix az There aren t difficult and quickly rules about what tends to make a fantastic or poor initial date query. Try not to make the question sound like you re judging them even though! Try to remember that the ladder some individuals have to climb to profession satisfaction is greater up than other individuals. cuba online dating Preserve an open communication line, and you will obtain that your relationships with Males will be substantially basic and improved.

listcrawler megapersonals

Here, eight true stories about on the internet dating that will give you all the feels. lake arrowhead singles Inside a couple of minutes you could be sharing stories about your most annoying colleague, or bonding more than funny experiences at a corporate retreat. And, correct to its name, the internet site claims to be one of the world s biggest dating platforms. icywyte These relationships can appear equivalent to those between seniors and initially year students, exactly where the difference in age and maturity can make people today uncomfortable.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/2/2016 12:27:39 AM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  
Niknakme
Mesa, AZ
27, joined Nov. 2015

I've been with my boyfriend for 2.5 years and things around good. I just want to have an open relationship. We are kind of opposites he likes going out I like staying in. I would like to have a buddy that I can hang with when he goes out and I want him to meet with friends and have fun without me around. Anytime I talk about our sex life he gets hurt and assumes the worst but I just want something on the side but my heart belongs to him. How do I go about bringing this up in a conversation with him?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/2/2016 1:27:23 AM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  
im2thexy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,847)
Belleville, ON
48, joined Dec. 2014

Ummmm no...I think its kinda funny when you say you love someone but need a side piece...I think you're deluding yourself...the fact is you're probably not compatible....

1/2/2016 1:33:23 AM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  

flyfish77
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,055)
Conyers, GA
51, joined Jul. 2014

i only want one good true one,,they find out an get jealous too easy.......

1/2/2016 1:59:11 AM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  

l380
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,376)
Alabaster, AL
44, joined Sep. 2014

If your heart truly belonged to him as you say, this wouldn't even enter your mind.
Sounds like you like the comfort of keeping him around for whatever he comes in handy for but after that, he can go away.
Besides, if you can't even talk to him about sex between the two of you, how do you think he's gonna entertain a conversation about you wanting to have sex with other people?

1/2/2016 2:31:57 AM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  

Mercedes_02
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,344)
AñatuyaAñatuya
Australia
101, joined Dec. 2014

Just be a single scrubber.

1/2/2016 3:02:34 AM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  
god_says
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,424)
Cabo San Lucas
Mexico
48, joined Aug. 2014

Damn dirty wh*re

1/2/2016 3:17:42 AM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  

silva_13_i_back
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,736)
White City, OR
41, joined May. 2015

Just come right out and tell ur BF ur a slut !
Honestly is the best policy in this situation.

1/2/2016 3:22:47 AM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (64,813)
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

another made up troll thread.......

1/2/2016 8:24:07 AM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  

testsignup
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,679)
Springfield, VA
62, joined Sep. 2009
online now!

Bumble's probably right, but if it's real:

for all relationships of any kind, the answer is the same: tell the truth, and tell it now. Then accept whatever the natural consequences are.

If you want to screw around on your boyfriend, tell him you've decided you don't want to be exclusive any more. If he reacts badly, and decides not to be your boyfriend anymore, that's the natural consequence.

1/2/2016 8:36:41 AM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  

lucky_1million
Over 1,000 Posts (1,305)
Pewaukee, WI
49, joined Jun. 2013

Since you like staying home and he likes going out... why don't you invite a MIXED group of people over to your place to hang out and watch TV?

If you really want an open relationship...this could parlay into a swingers club.

Just joking.

Truthfully, you've already tried talking to him by his reaction... it sounds like you already know that you aren't on the same page about being unfaithful and disloyal to each other. AND... it seems as though you two are not overly compatible to begin with. You two should break up even though your belongs to him.

[Edited 1/2/2016 8:38:17 AM ]

1/2/2016 8:44:26 AM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  
bezt
Over 2,000 Posts (2,805)
Australian Capital
Australia
95, joined Aug. 2014

BS

1/2/2016 9:05:57 AM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  

browneyz
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (26,166)
San Diego, CA
97, joined Jan. 2008

The heart strays before the body strays.
Just a matter of time.

1/2/2016 9:06:35 AM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  
bezt
Over 2,000 Posts (2,805)
Australian Capital
Australia
95, joined Aug. 2014

^^

1/2/2016 9:07:21 AM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  
bezt
Over 2,000 Posts (2,805)
Australian Capital
Australia
95, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from bezt:
BS

^^^ this was for the OPie not you lucky_1

1/2/2016 9:11:30 AM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  
SadisticSienna
Over 1,000 Posts (1,078)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Nov. 2015

Sex life that bad huh?? lol

1/2/2016 9:59:19 AM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  
kungfu_candy
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,176)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

A lot of us here can't even get in a relationship and you being in a good one has made you far too greedy.

Why don't you let your man go so he can find someone that's interested in only him and then you can see all the gentlemen you desire?

1/2/2016 11:24:14 AM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  

mylegsarecold
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,800)
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

So you need help in broaching the subject? Just say
"Honey, I would like to cheat on you." And there you go.

1/2/2016 11:28:21 AM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  

cubcougar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,770)
Lucerne, CA
63, joined Oct. 2010
online now!

you love your dad .. and he is just as sick as your dad.

If you were a Mrs. Dennis Hastert ... you would discovered that your husband is having sex with the neighbors son .. and you have to consider he is also having sex with YOUR son.

All this time .. making lies about it .. having secrets ... being hurt when you talk about sex.

Later on you discover that he is just like your Dad.

As your Dad was a bi-sexual pederast .. and would have sex with his son .. and his neighbors son.

It is in the Duck Disease that is the Human Condition ...

all you can do is wake up and erase it ... just to re-record over it again.

Every one has to do it ...

or keep doing what you are doing ..

and keep getting what you have always gotten.

simple as that.

sumbuddie wear blind sea

1/2/2016 11:28:55 AM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  

zhaed
Archbold, OH
38, joined Jul. 2011

Perhaps look into polyamory some. Really research it, then use that to back your claims of wanting a side guy.

1/2/2016 12:21:07 PM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  
amusicluvr
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,002)
Salem, OR
63, joined Nov. 2013

OP - This is the sort of thing to discuss with someone BEFORE you get into a relationship with him / her. Let PROSPECTIVE dates / mates know that you have a wandering c*nt, and want an open relationship. That will scare off the ones who want a closed relationship, and make it easier for you to hook up with understanding souls who want an open relationship just as you do. Then, when you open the relationship up, your SO can't complain, because he / she agreed to an open relationship from the start, and you can always say:
"you do it, too!". Hooking up with someone who wants a closed relationship, and then trying to open it up, is both stupid, and cruel. Dump your current BF, before he dumps you, and then be more OPEN about discussing your need for an open relationship BEFORE you get into your next relationship.

[Edited 1/2/2016 12:23:26 PM ]

1/2/2016 12:55:50 PM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  
ltlwing
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,377)
Winchester, OH
52, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from kungfu_candy:
A lot of us here can't even get in a relationship and you being in a good one has made you far too greedy.

Why don't you let your man go so he can find someone that's interested in only him and then you can see all the gentlemen you desire?

Then she couldn't have her cake and eat it too!....I guess getting laid takes center stage rather than her relationship.

[Edited 1/2/2016 12:56:17 PM ]

1/2/2016 1:07:27 PM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  

viper1e
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,305)
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from Niknakme:
I've been with my boyfriend for 2.5 years and things around good. I just want to have an open relationship. We are kind of opposites he likes going out I like staying in. I would like to have a buddy that I can hang with when he goes out and I want him to meet with friends and have fun without me around. Anytime I talk about our sex life he gets hurt and assumes the worst but I just want something on the side but my heart belongs to him. How do I go about bringing this up in a conversation with him?

Tell him sluts are cool, and popular, and you might even be able to make him a little money.

[Edited 1/2/2016 1:09:46 PM ]

1/2/2016 1:38:22 PM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  

cubcougar
Lucerne, CA
63, joined Oct. 2010
online now!

Quote from zhaed:
Perhaps look into polyamory some. Really research it, then use that to back your claims of wanting a side guy.

Yup .. being a boy slut getting taco sauce on the swartzn**ger is GOOD for you and HIM !!!

well in your case you be licking that taco sauce.

Remember .. Mrs. Dennis Hastert ...

it is her son's taco sauce she be licking.

NOW THE TRUTH IS OUT .. and not so much fun any more then when it was a secret behind lies.

Dennis Hastert is Poly Amore Bi-Sexual Child Rapists guy ...

what is wrong with that ???

Hell ... with being Honest he could be a Bruce Jenner and cut off his peckerwood cause he hates having sex with women and wants sex with guys.

Just research it more ... find out the real truth.

sumbuddie wear blind sea

[Edited 1/2/2016 1:39:45 PM ]

1/2/2016 5:53:16 PM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  
lookin4him2012
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,712)
Boone, NC
48, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from Niknakme:
I've been with my boyfriend for 2.5 years and things around good. I just want to have an open relationship. We are kind of opposites he likes going out I like staying in. I would like to have a buddy that I can hang with when he goes out and I want him to meet with friends and have fun without me around. Anytime I talk about our sex life he gets hurt and assumes the worst but I just want something on the side but my heart belongs to him. How do I go about

If your heart truly belongs to your man then you don't want another man in your life. You

would accept your man 100% for who he is. If he is hurt by this then you getting another

man in your life will end your relationship. It won't work, no matter how much he lies

and pretends to accept it. Just break it off with him and find someone new. He isn't for

you. It will end anyway once you cheat on him. And yes, you will cheat. That's why

you're on this site asking this question.

[Edited 1/2/2016 5:53:41 PM ]

1/2/2016 5:56:17 PM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  
god_says
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,424)
Cabo San Lucas
Mexico
48, joined Aug. 2014

OPie is still a nasty damn dirty wh*re.

1/2/2016 6:23:40 PM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  
Niknakme
Mesa, AZ
27, joined Nov. 2015

Quote from zhaed:

Thank you

1/2/2016 6:26:10 PM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  

zhaed
Archbold, OH
38, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from Niknakme:
Thank you
Thing with it is, if he's not interested in it. You can't force him to be.

1/2/2016 6:27:02 PM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  
Niknakme
Mesa, AZ
27, joined Nov. 2015

Quote from lookin4him2012:
If your heart truly belongs to your man then you don't want another man in your life. You

would accept your man 100% for who he is. If he is hurt by this then you getting another

man in your life will end your relationship. It won't work, no matter how much he lies

and pretends to accept it. Just break it off with him and find someone new. He isn't for

you. It will end anyway once you cheat on him. And yes, you will cheat. That's why

you're on this site asking this question.
Thank you. I guess your right

1/2/2016 6:29:42 PM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  
Niknakme
Mesa, AZ
27, joined Nov. 2015

Quote from zhaed:
Thing with it is, if he's not interested in it. You can't force him to be.

That's what I'm trying to figure out but I don't even know how to bring it up and see his thoughts on it.

1/2/2016 6:43:46 PM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  

zhaed
Archbold, OH
38, joined Jul. 2011

Well in Polyamory relationships, it's all about openness and trust with your significant other. It's not really about having a side guy, but sharing love physically and emotionally with more than just one person.

It's a decision almost always made as a couple not as an individual. if there's any trust issues, then you might as well not even consider it. If you have no trust issues, just sit down and talk to him about it. Don't look at it from a selfish 'me' perspective, but look at it from a loving 'us' perspective. Find ways to make it improve your bond with your primary rather than tear it apart.

I personally dated a woman who was polyamorous, but ultimately it wasn't for me. I did learn a lot about it though.

1/2/2016 6:51:08 PM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  
Niknakme
Mesa, AZ
27, joined Nov. 2015

Thank you to the people that gave actually advice and not just assuming(at least to me face) I'm a slut and a bad person for wan ting to try something new with my sex life. If I ever can figure out how to talk to him about it he might be interested too. If not then I know what I need to do next which is let him go to find someone that will love him the way he needs to be loved or figure out another way to work this out with him. I do love him believe it or not i just want to spice up the sex life either as a threesome, apart or both.

1/2/2016 6:53:08 PM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  

zhaed
Archbold, OH
38, joined Jul. 2011

well suggest the threesome. He might be into that.

1/2/2016 7:19:50 PM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  

cubcougar
Lucerne, CA
63, joined Oct. 2010
online now!

naww .. go for the whole gang bang thingy ...

video tape it so you can shove in his face.

He might like it.

You just love a lot of people along with him .. is all.

Your a Poly .... not a slut.

sumbuddie wear blind sea

[URL=http://www.sherv.net/][/URL]

1/2/2016 7:52:58 PM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  

jjp184
Over 1,000 Posts (1,331)
Somerset, NJ
52, joined Jun. 2013

I always insist on an exclusive relationship.....then I f**k around behind her back

1/2/2016 9:23:31 PM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  
Niknakme
Mesa, AZ
27, joined Nov. 2015

Quote from jjp184:
I always insist on an exclusive relationship.....then I f**k around behind her back
don't want that..

1/2/2016 9:38:32 PM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  

zhaed
Archbold, OH
38, joined Jul. 2011

OP, go to morethantwo.com There's all sorts of poly information there.

1/2/2016 11:19:16 PM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  

specwar64
Barnegat, NJ
52, joined Nov. 2013

I'll be your side dish. Will you make me blueberry pancakes in the morning??

1/3/2016 10:08:21 AM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  

nycnini
Bristow, VA
53, joined Jul. 2010

Your best bet, is to be honest with him but know that there will be repercussions. And there is no better way to start such a conversation up, just do it. And yes you may feel love for him, but honestly there is something lacking in your relationship. & it sounds like sexually youre not compatible, & that can be tough since sex supposed to be the intimate way to show someone you care. Be honest with yourself & then him, but remember you may loose him in the process!
Lots of Luck

1/3/2016 10:56:17 AM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  

cubcougar
Lucerne, CA
63, joined Oct. 2010
online now!

Quote from zhaed:
OP, go to morethantwo.com There's all sorts of poly information there.

do More then Twenty .... make hubby number 21 and he can do clean up.

Tell him you love spunk all over your body.

Want to SPICE IT UP !!!

later on there be more spice and taco sauce !!!

just keep adding on more and more spice work your way up to 200 guys f**king you up.

As one is just not enough.

After all he is just a f**k ... ahhh .. you love very very much.

Love to have a gang bang as well with him along for the ride.

sumbuddie wear blind sea

[Edited 1/3/2016 10:56:58 AM ]

1/3/2016 1:27:29 PM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  

eyesofmedusa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (42,583)
San Antonio, TX
51, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from ltlwing:
Then she couldn't have her cake and eat it too!....I guess getting laid takes center stage rather than her relationship.

1/4/2016 4:17:07 AM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  
cavie59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,639)
Enid, OK
57, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from Niknakme:

How would you feel if he wanted another woman.

1/4/2016 6:30:36 AM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  

ocnfshn4
Over 2,000 Posts (2,333)
Fort Lauderdale, FL
49, joined Sep. 2014
online now!

you're a cheating lying c*nt just like the rest ,,,who the f**k you kidding ,,,you piece of shit

1/4/2016 8:10:09 AM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  

mountain901
Pueblo, CO
44, joined Mar. 2014

How would you or him explain having an STD to each other? Better to know early before it's too late!

1/4/2016 8:51:11 AM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  

viper1e
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,305)
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from Niknakme:
Thank you to the people that gave actually advice and not just assuming(at least to me face) I'm a slut and a bad person for wan ting to try something new with my sex life.

What you fail to realize, or perhaps, refuse to acknowledge, is that it is no longer "your" sex life.

When you commit to someone, "yours" becomes "ours". Although, your perspective is not uncommon among the female of the species.

You're no longer talking about just your sex life, you're talking about his too. And yes, I know that men tend to make the transition from mine to ours much easier than women do, but that's still no excuse for acting like a slut.

If you're going to do that, and leave him out of the equation, at least do it on the corner, and make a little extra money for the household.

After all, he has to live there too.

1/4/2016 8:55:24 AM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  
idliketotalk
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,204)
Punxsutawney, PA
53, joined Oct. 2013

Just ask him if he'd be interested in such a relationship, if he says yes, give it a try, if he says no then you'll have another decision to make.

1/4/2016 10:06:57 AM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  

cubcougar
Lucerne, CA
63, joined Oct. 2010
online now!

Quote from mountain901:
How would you or him explain having an STD to each other? Better to know early before it's too late!

If Ah-Nold can get taco sauce on His swartzn**ger ... She can lick it clean ...

fair is fair ..

sumbuddie wear blind sea

1/4/2016 3:17:27 PM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  

apokernut
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,700)
Elk Grove Village, IL
53, joined Jan. 2008

Go 4 it OP!!

1/4/2016 5:52:50 PM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  

enigmaathand
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,965)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from Niknakme:
One of my best friends is the "open" relationship type. I am friends with a swinger couple, as well.

Given my observations and experience, I will give the opinion I have come to. It may make sense, or it may not. You may like it, or may not.

With the information you have provided, you have already established this relationship, prior to your desire to have multiple sexual partners.

Given the difficulty your are having in your relationship, it is very safe to speculate that this relationship was entered into with the legal definition of "implied consent".

The Implied Consent was this relationship would be exclusive to the two of you, and not an open one.

Therefore, to make the relationship "open" requires a renegotiation of initial contract, which I highly doubt will happen.

So, you are left with two options:
1. End this relationship ASAP, and pursue that which makes you happy and find a man that is perfectly fine with having an open relationship.
2. You don't end the relationship, wind up cheating on him(if you haven't already), and eventually he finds out a few months from now, dumps you, trashes your reputation, amd abusively destroys the next ten females or more because of his resentment for your breech of trust.

I'm gonna say it like this: You aren't feeding me, financing me, or f!#$ing me. So whichever you choose will not matter, because it will not affect my life.

I will say this, though. If you choose to deceive and be a cheater, don't you dare come on these forums and make any attempt to justify what you did, or whine and complain about how you messed up.

I can find sympathy in a complete ignorance of a mistake. I have zero empathy or sympathy, when you know what the ethical choice is, but stupidly and with full disregard for other people make a choice to hurt someone else with lies.

1/4/2016 6:44:26 PM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (48,490)
Saint Paul, MN
64, joined Oct. 2009

Bring that up anymore and he'll probably assume you're cheating and break off with you. The more "relationships" you have the more likely you'll find someone you like better than him. I think open relationships promote instability.

1/5/2016 7:52:20 AM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  

apokernut
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,700)
Elk Grove Village, IL
53, joined Jan. 2008

Discuss it with him OP! Maybe he might like it! Open relationships have been known to enhance relationships.

1/5/2016 7:45:11 PM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  

nurseshanna1972
Over 2,000 Posts (2,305)
San Marcos, TX
43, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from Niknakme:

The problem is all inside your head she said to me
The answer is easy if you take it logically
I'd like to help you in your struggle to be free
There must be fifty ways to leave your lover

She said it's really not my habit to intrude
Furthermore, I hope my meaning won't be lost or misconstrued
But I'll repeat myself at the risk of being crude
There must be fifty ways to leave your lover
Fifty ways to leave your lover

You just slip out the back, Jack
Make a new plan, Stan
You don't need to be coy, Roy
Just get yourself free
Hop on the bus, Gus
You don't need to discuss much
Just drop off the key, Lee
And get yourself free

1/5/2016 7:52:10 PM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (188,071)
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

50 shades of grey to leave your lover

1/6/2016 3:29:02 PM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  
plain_jane_doe
Biloxi, MS
30, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from enigmaathand:
One of my best friends is the "open" relationship type. I am friends with a swinger couple, as well.

Given my observations and experience, I will give the opinion I have come to. It may make sense, or it may not. You may like it, or may not.

With the information you have provided, you have already established this relationship, prior to your desire to have multiple sexual partners.

Given the difficulty your are having in your relationship, it is very safe to speculate that this relationship was entered into with the legal definition of "implied consent".

The Implied Consent was this relationship would be exclusive to the two of you, and not an open one.

Therefore, to make the relationship "open" requires a renegotiation of initial contract, which I highly doubt will happen.

So, you are left with two options:
1. End this relationship ASAP, and pursue that which makes you happy and find a man that is perfectly fine with having an open relationship.
2. You don't end the relationship, wind up cheating on him(if you haven't already), and eventually he finds out a few months from now, dumps you, trashes your reputation, amd abusively destroys the next ten females or more because of his resentment for your breech of trust.

I'm gonna say it like this: You aren't feeding me, financing me, or f!#$ing me. So whichever you choose will not matter, because it will not affect my life.

I will say this, though. If you choose to deceive and be a cheater, don't you dare come on these forums and make any attempt to justify what you did, or whine and complain about how you messed up.

I can find sympathy in a complete ignorance of a mistake. I have zero empathy or sympathy, when you know what the ethical choice is, but stupidly and with full disregard for other people make a choice to hurt someone else with lies.

1/6/2016 6:00:20 PM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

If a man wrote this....everyone would have castrated him by now.

1/6/2016 6:04:22 PM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

To me...you should know yourself and what you want before entering a relation.

and don't spring this...oh, I never thought about this before bull shit on us.

you can tell early on, if there is the potential for a great sex life together.

If not...then you move on, before people invest time, feelings and all that.

2.5 years and it might break his heart....but if he goes for it...then maybe there wasn't that much to the relation anyway.

Because if he was open to that all along, he would have brought it up by now.

your best bet is if you ask and he is hurt by it....then just say, its better you leave, because your no good for him.

Once a person bring this up, if the other is opposed to it....things will never be the same, even if you don't go thru with it.

[Edited 1/6/2016 6:05:56 PM ]

1/6/2016 6:10:43 PM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  
nyythawk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,216)
Denver, CO
53, joined Nov. 2010

Quote from ltlwing:

Totally off topic, but that's a saying I never understood. If it's MY cake, why SHOULDN'T I be able to eat it?.... and eat as much as I want, whenever the hell I want to eat it!

1/6/2016 6:33:11 PM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  
badpuditatt
Over 2,000 Posts (2,371)
Paris, VA
30, joined Aug. 2014

If he wants to be monogamous and you don't, you should stop dating him, so that, he can find somebody else who does and you can play the field.

1/6/2016 6:35:52 PM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  

flyfish77
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,055)
Conyers, GA
51, joined Jul. 2014

monotanous.....

1/6/2016 9:50:32 PM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,212)
Barrow, AK
45, joined Sep. 2011

Sounds like you should break up. Couples should not have "others" on the side. You should be happy with each other

1/6/2016 9:55:28 PM In relationship, would like to make it an open one  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,212)
Barrow, AK
45, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from apokernut:
Discuss it with him OP! Maybe he might like it! Open relationships have been known to enhance relationships.

For who? All this proves is someone is not happy and wants something else to spice up their life. If you want an open relationship just date people do not get in a relationship. Problem solved.