Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals login

Hinge turns its nose up at swipes for a extra detailed profile that you fill in with photographs and stories. fresno singles To assistance people discover solid matches with real prospective for connection, the dating app OkCupid asks its users more than 3,000 questions that they re cost free to answer either privately or publicly. The search for a co founder normally conjures up comparisons to dating. hot hookups app review Understanding which questions to ask a date and when will serve you effectively, not only for the initial date but for any that come following it.

mega personal login

She saw him in person for the 1st time in the basement of a teahouse, where he was sitting in lotus position, waiting for her, meditating. surrey hook up If you got by means of the initial date, why notplan an remarkable adventure for your second date to retain the momentum going? Asking this very simple question is a excellent way to get an concept about the types of activities she enjoys carrying out. Awkward silences that final just a few seconds can really feel like hours when you are sat across from somebody and don t know what to say. aloha tube omegle But when pressed, dating organizations seem unwilling to talk about security in a lot detail.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/17/2016 1:42:51 AM What wrong with some guy.?  
modelgurl80
Fort Lauderdale, FL
35, joined Mar. 2015

I'm curious why did guys always playing game with women's feeling. For example y'all meet online then tell them you have strong feeling and say I love you. Then you need p*ssy all time While your girl in other state. Tell me what is affect relationship?

My question why? If you really love that girl then don't f**k other chic in your state.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/17/2016 2:00:10 AM What wrong with some guy.?  

flyfish77
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,055)
Conyers, GA
51, joined Jul. 2014

p*ssy is good for sure pretty girl.........

3/17/2016 2:03:08 AM What wrong with some guy.?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

I'll tell you what for now on when ever you are talking to someone and it seems to get to that level make sure you or him have the funds to see each other asap. If y'all don't do not waste your time fooling yall selfs . Soon as a woman start saying that there better be a plane ticket bus ticket reserved before hand .

3/17/2016 2:43:21 AM What wrong with some guy.?  
modelgurl80
Fort Lauderdale, FL
35, joined Mar. 2015

Lol

3/17/2016 2:43:59 AM What wrong with some guy.?  
cavie59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,639)
Enid, OK
57, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from modelgurl80:
I'm curious why did guys always playing game with women's feeling. For example y'all meet online then tell them you have strong feeling and say I love you. Then you need p*ssy all time While your girl in other state. Tell me what is affect relationship?

My question why? If you really love that girl then don't f**k other chic in your state.

Why do women do the very same thing???????

3/17/2016 6:57:54 AM What wrong with some guy.?  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (64,813)
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Your shitting me.

you ask this question posing in a profile picture only wearing panties and nothing else.????

I wish the Doc could see this, he'd have a field day with it....and he would be in the right for sure this time.

Op...in Lew of this...I'm not responding to the question.

However I'm putting this on notice that at the time I responded you were only wearing panties and nothing else.....just in case other responses are similar and you try to cover it up, by switching pictures.

[Edited 3/17/2016 7:00:10 AM ]

3/17/2016 6:59:27 AM What wrong with some guy.?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Op....you say girl.

but I have to ask, are you a transgender?????????

you kinda look like a girl from the neck down....but from the neck up, you look like a man.

and you just contributed to women in general losing yet even more credibility.

If this keeps up they will be in the sub minus zone..

[Edited 3/17/2016 7:01:14 AM ]

3/17/2016 7:08:30 AM What wrong with some guy.?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Folks.....it gets even better.(or worse depending on how you look at it.)....

Here's an exert taken from her profile: My feature is smile, booty. Love to flirt lot guys on site till I'm find right guy .

By the way her profile is loaded with similar pictures as we see here.

Op, unless the right guy to you is a pimp or a street scum....I think you'll find it difficult to obtain such a guy.

And you stated you have a Masters Degree???????????

I bet your too stupid to see the relevance of my posts here.

Who issued this degree?

The Atlanta All Black school board that was found guilty on passing their own kind , while they should have been failed?

Or did you buy it out of a comic book....

3/17/2016 7:12:47 AM What wrong with some guy.?  

masterofbacon2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (36,625)
Kirkjubæjarklaustur
Iceland
90, joined May. 2014

How can you get a Master's Degree with such a marginal grasp of the English language?

3/17/2016 7:15:34 AM What wrong with some guy.?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from flyfish77:
p*ssy is good for sure pretty girl.........

Perhaps you should find the modern day meaning of what a "gurl" is.

3/17/2016 8:24:53 AM What wrong with some guy.?  

jjp184
Over 1,000 Posts (1,331)
Somerset, NJ
52, joined Jun. 2013

if I tell a chick I love her, I probably mean it at that particular time.
What's the point of owning 3 dozen bikes and only riding one?

3/17/2016 9:13:27 AM What wrong with some guy.?  

mylegsarecold
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,800)
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

My first thought: Female version of Erkel.

3/17/2016 9:50:47 AM What wrong with some guy.?  
amusicluvr
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,002)
Salem, OR
63, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from modelgurl80:

Grow the f**k up, fool. You never heard of 'salesmanship'? Tell the suckers what they want to hear, and they will buy it almost every time. Whether it is "vote for me, and I will cut your taxes", or "this car gets 200 miles per gallon gas mileage", or "baby I love you, and want to get married", most of what many people say is total bullshit sales pitching which is totally dishonest. This is especially true of: politicians, used car salesmen, and horny guys who want to get laid. Everyone does what they perceive will be in their own best interest to do. So the f**k do you. The trouble comes from what any particular person perceives. Some people focus on the short term...trying to get laid this night, trying to get through this election, trying to con their way through this job interview, etc. Other people focus on the long term...getting an advanced degree, paying off a mortgage, finding a mate they can live a lifetime with, etc. Not everyone wants the same things.

It is up to YOU to NOT be a sucker, to focus on the long term, and to have some built in sales resistance. The con artists are going to con you...IF YOU LET THEM. It is up to you to not let them. When some allegedly rich Nigerian offers to pay you a huge fee, if you will cash his check for him-so he can evade paying taxes in his home country, or whatever-it is up to you to realize that you are not a bank, and the Nigerian is not rich, and you are about to be ripped off IF you fall for the BS. When some horny boy tells you he wants to have sex with you because he loves you so much, it is up to you to realize that it's just his d*ck's sales pitch...his hormones talking...a line he uses to get what he wants...which is just the sex. Not all guys are such heartless con men...but the vast majority of them are. If you are old enough to date, you are old enough to realize this.

The answers to your questions are: "because they can, because they only want to get laid, and they do NOT love the girl...or anyone but themself.

Now you know. Quit whining, and start thinking.

[Edited 3/17/2016 9:51:19 AM ]

3/17/2016 10:40:48 AM What wrong with some guy.?  

hotflagal
Over 2,000 Posts (2,097)
Jacksonville Beach, FL
61, joined Sep. 2011

OP is not very swift

3/17/2016 10:46:50 AM What wrong with some guy.?  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (34,544)
Henderson, NV
57, joined May. 2009

Based on her pictures, Music, I think she knows all about salesmanship.

OP, you do know that prospective employers check out all social media, etc., when considering new employees? If you want to work with children after you gain this Masters you may want to rethink your pictures.

Oh, and they don't really love someone if, when they're gone, they're out looking for someone else.

[Edited 3/17/2016 10:47:34 AM ]

3/17/2016 11:08:06 AM What wrong with some guy.?  
iheartidiots
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,286)
Grove City, OH
39, joined Feb. 2012

Aak yourself if your playing the game too. I think you are...

3/17/2016 11:23:21 AM What wrong with some guy.?  

ctr916v2
Over 2,000 Posts (3,373)
Roseville, CA
53, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from modelgurl80:

i thought all women expected men to lie for sex.

3/17/2016 12:46:06 PM What wrong with some guy.?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,633)
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Ppl in this country has been so psychologically, mentally, socially and spiritually brainwashed FOR SO MANY GENERATIONS they no longer know what's REALLY right and wrong on this subject.

Men are naturally meant to have more than one woman. It's in the Bible. This "One man One woman" concept was politically motivated to control the ppl regulate taxes for the benefit of THOSE IN POWER, your alright greedy gov't.

And while trying to impose laws on the ppl they can't stop natural human instinct. So anything natural becomes "against the law" bcuz gov't found a way of making money that way too. Why do you think SO MUCH money have to be spent in order to get married?

Bottom line is... Men have a natural instinct to breed which requires him to have "as many as he can afford" (as quoted in the Bible) to ensure success in the continuance of his bloodline.

Now in today's society this whole concept has been reduced and minimized to the simple pleasures of having sex. Bcuz the gov't have totally destroyed God's natural intent and the roles of men and women for its own greedy agenda. Look at what our Society has done with homosexuality, that's a prime example.

3/17/2016 12:58:45 PM What wrong with some guy.?  

celyn67
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,609)
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

Quote from mylegsarecold:
My first thought: Female version of Erkel.

3/17/2016 1:01:54 PM What wrong with some guy.?  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

First OP, it's hard to understand exactly what you mean.

Second, with all of the type of photos you have on your profile, it does not appear that you want a relationship. And you will mostly attract men who are NOT looking for a relationship.

3/17/2016 1:19:07 PM What wrong with some guy.?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

But if you need a more socially accepted answer...... lol

Probably for the same reason women started using men during the courtship process! Women know a man's gonna spend money trying to court them. Dinners, drinks, trips, monetary gifts, etc so they'll "Lead Him On" to think he's making progress KNOWING DAMN WELL they have NO interest in him and would never sleep with him.

See men use to be pretty straight up until women started perfecting methods of using a man and cleaning out his pockets. So to balance the scales men had start just cracking for a** with no intent on anything serious.

And the same way women decided to MISLEAD men with body language, smiles, laughter and eye batting knowing men falls for that... Is the same way men mislead women with lies and empty promises bcuz they know women FALL FOR THAT!

lady?

3/17/2016 1:24:09 PM What wrong with some guy.?  

enigmaathand
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,965)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from dr_i_got_answer:

Probably for the same reason women started using men during the courtship process! Women know a man's gonna spend money trying to court them. Dinners, drinks, trips, monetary gifts, etc so they'll "Lead Him On" to think he's making progress KNOWING DAMN WELL they have NO interest in him and would never sleep with him.

See men use to be pretty straight up until women started perfecting methods of using a man and cleaning out his pockets. So to balance the scales men had start just cracking for a** with no intent on anything serious.

And the same way women decided to MISLEAD men with body language, smiles, laughter and eye batting knowing men falls for that... Is the same way men mislead women with lies and empty promises bcuz they know women FALL FOR THAT!

lady?
And BOOM foes the dynamite.

3/17/2016 1:44:20 PM What wrong with some guy.?  

Leolazo84
Miami, FL
32, joined Feb. 2015

this shit is funny

3/17/2016 1:47:48 PM What wrong with some guy.?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from bumblebee7:
Your shitting me.

you ask this question posing in a profile picture only wearing panties and nothing else.????

I wish the Doc could see this, he'd have a field day with it....and he would be in the right for sure this time.

Op...in Lew of this...I'm not responding to the question.

However I'm putting this on notice that at the time I responded you were only wearing panties and nothing else.....just in case other responses are similar and you try to cover it up, by switching pictures.

Hey Bee when I'm I not right?

I notice you celyn and myself all share the same view on his one. This is what the mentality in our society has come to. Putting food in front of hungry person but expect them NOT TO WANNA EAT! Or put a cold drink in front of someone who's thirsty and expect them to NOT WANNA DRINK!

This is called teasing and playing games at its best. Back in the day these type of women stayed potential rape victims. Bcuz word got around about what kinda games she was playing and someone was timing up for her bullsh¡t.

Now would that be right to rape her? No! But some would say "Don't start nothing and it won't be nothing!" And I AM one of those ppl.

3/17/2016 1:56:43 PM What wrong with some guy.?  

mylegsarecold
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

Men are naturally meant to have more than one woman. It's in the Bible. This "One man One woman" concept was politically motivated to control the ppl regulate taxes for the benefit of THOSE IN POWER, your alright greedy gov't.

Hey dummy, how come the biblical God only made one woman for Adam?
Certainly he would of made him a harem full if it was meant to be.

Me thinks this is another case of you talking nonsense out of your a** again.

3/17/2016 2:01:40 PM What wrong with some guy.?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from iheartidiots:

What's up Babyyyyy!!!

You hit that nail dead on the head didn't you baby?

3/17/2016 4:19:52 PM What wrong with some guy.?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Doc...I said that for the viewers, if I said you were mostly right....there wouldn't be as much agreement.

I see she took down the nude profile pic already....they always do when called out...

The top picture in her profile is the one she had up.

[Edited 3/17/2016 4:22:28 PM ]

3/17/2016 4:41:04 PM What wrong with some guy.?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

And when I get to the Pearly Gates, I'm going to smack Adam upside the damn head, for asking God for "Woman".

Then again, I also figured out why women are so inferior.

God made Adam from the dust and sand of the Earth. He made "Woman" from Adam. Therefore he made a copy, of an image that was already copied once. And as we all know, when you make a copy of a copy, the "new" image isn't quite as "sharp" as the original one.....

3/17/2016 5:53:09 PM What wrong with some guy.?  

xray6
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,853)
Jacksonville, FL
28, joined Mar. 2012

lady?

Well now

3/17/2016 6:13:41 PM What wrong with some guy.?  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (55,818)
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013
online now!

Quote from iheartidiots:

Exactly, her picture says it all

3/17/2016 6:29:45 PM What wrong with some guy.?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from packersbabe920:
Exactly, her picture says it all

The picture now?

or when the thread came out.?

when it came out her profile picture was a nude, with only panties on from the front.

lol.

So, there were three irony's to me.

Talking of love with a pic like that, plus those in her profile.

Then its pics like that, that could tempt some men to mess around.

Plus, in her profile, she stated that she likes to flirt with all the guys, till Mr. Right comes along.

Yeh, like a dude like that will read that profile and take it seriously.

[Edited 3/17/2016 6:32:31 PM ]

3/17/2016 6:57:40 PM What wrong with some guy.?  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (55,818)
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013
online now!

bee, u read her right

3/17/2016 8:29:20 PM What wrong with some guy.?  
im2thexy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,847)
Belleville, ON
48, joined Dec. 2014

I think yu shud lern how tu speil......

3/17/2016 10:24:28 PM What wrong with some guy.?  

ctr916v2
Over 2,000 Posts (3,373)
Roseville, CA
53, joined Nov. 2014

most guys have better, "male intuition" than most women's, "female intuition".

i guess you couldn't convince the guy you were really really serious.

3/17/2016 11:44:37 PM What wrong with some guy.?  

greeleybro
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,528)
Longmont, CO
49, joined Oct. 2013

@Bee and doc- where are all the feminazis to defend this poor Misunderstood female???

I'm waiting to hear how it's our fault that her pics belong on craigslist and why her boyfriend is cheating on her...
And why the guys she is meeting are.liars that only want sex.....

This oughta be good.....

3/17/2016 11:50:46 PM What wrong with some guy.?  

greeleybro
Longmont, CO
49, joined Oct. 2013

in op's defense she is wearing all of her "love me for my mind" outfits.....

stupid noobs...

3/18/2016 3:01:10 AM What wrong with some guy.?  
stregaleonora
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,658)
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Jun. 2014

Op not all men behave like that, only the idiot ones.

..and women who listen to those ones are even more idiot than them.

3/18/2016 3:34:03 AM What wrong with some guy.?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from im2thexy:
I think yu shud lern how tu speil......
Thexy! Stp triieng tu beehav lik Jester....

3/18/2016 7:30:30 AM What wrong with some guy.?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from modelgurl80:

Simple solution here:

Don't date men from other states....at least until their credit card clears.

I can see where this would play upon your feelings.

No one wants to do the work for free and find out they've been swindled.

[Edited 3/18/2016 7:31:37 AM ]

3/18/2016 8:41:07 AM What wrong with some guy.?  

lynyrd80
Over 2,000 Posts (2,755)
Wood River, NE
54, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from modelgurl80:

Any decent man won't do this.

3/18/2016 12:11:32 PM What wrong with some guy.?  

viper1e
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,305)
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from modelgurl80:

I'm just so sure you sit home every night, by yourself waiting for the phone to ring..

3/18/2016 12:27:06 PM What wrong with some guy.?  

ocnfshn4
Over 2,000 Posts (2,333)
Fort Lauderdale, FL
49, joined Sep. 2014
online now!

are you outta your c*nting skull????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

you c*nts are the ones that pull that shit

3/18/2016 12:48:10 PM What wrong with some guy.?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Your disbelief is God has minimized him down to your own personal magic act, your own personal biblical performer and entertainer. Let's break down what you said to me shall we.....?

You said if God intended for a man to have more than one woman "he woulda made more than one for Adam in the garden RIGHT?

So you're suggesting that ANYTHING God intended he woulda done right from the very beginning or it was never his intent. So according to your logic let's look at some things God NEVER intended bcuz he didn't create and place in the garden. He never intended....

1. Man & woman to have kids bcuz he woulda created kids and put them in the garden?

2. Humans to be forgiven bcuz he woulda put Jesus in the garden ALREADY CRUCIFIED!?

3. Humans to learn anything bcuz he woulda made them scholars, Doctors, rocket scientist, teachers, nurses, carpenters, etc?

4. Humans to know his law or he woulda wrote the Ten Commandments for Adam and not Moses?

5. Humans to die bcuz he woulda created Adam and Eve already dead?

See this is how stupid you're willing to become when resorting to the boot licking, spineless childishness you seem to think bothers me.

All you do is make yourself look stupid saying the dumb sh¡t you do. Ask anyone in here if she agrees with your theory that WHATEVER God didn't do right off the bat was never intended by him?

3/18/2016 12:52:50 PM What wrong with some guy.?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from greeleybro:
in op's defense she is wearing all of her "love me for my mind" outfits..... stupid noobs...

I truly don't think she gonna catch on to what you're saying.

3/18/2016 1:02:19 PM What wrong with some guy.?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from greeleybro:
@Bee and doc- where are all the feminazis to defend this poor Misunderstood female???

I'm waiting to hear how it's our fault that her pics belong on craigslist and why her boyfriend is cheating on her...
And why the guys she is meeting are.liars that only want sex.....

This oughta be good.....

It AUGHT to be good but it's not gonna be. I feel you 100% on that. OP is the shining example of freedom feminist always b*tching about NOT having. Why they raised up against men in the first place.

Ivaiva said in my thread that Afghan and Saudi women are slaves bcuz their religion and culture don't have them act loose, like OP is. But not one feminist will openly admit that OP's behavior is a direct result of what American women do when they don't stay in their place.

3/18/2016 1:14:38 PM What wrong with some guy.?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from enigmaathand:
And when I get to the Pearly Gates, I'm going to smack Adam upside the damn head, for asking God for "Woman".

Then again, I also figured out why women are so inferior.

God made Adam from the dust and sand of the Earth. He made "Woman" from Adam. Therefore he made a copy, of an image that was already copied once. And as we all know, when you make a copy of a copy, the "new" image isn't quite as "sharp" as the original one.....

His logic is that of a rubber ball that has lost its bounce.

He said if God intended for man to have more than one woman he woulda made other women for Adam.

Right!!!

So God never intended for the earth to be populated or he woulda made 100 billion ppl in garden all at once.

His legs are cold, his back is spineless and his mouth house more sh¡t than a septic tank.

3/18/2016 1:16:26 PM What wrong with some guy.?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from bumblebee7:
Doc...I said that for the viewers, if I said you were mostly right....there wouldn't be as much agreement.

I see she took down the nude profile pic already....they always do when called out...

The top picture in her profile is the one she had up.

So what did she think taking them down would change?

3/18/2016 1:39:51 PM What wrong with some guy.?  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from enigmaathand:

You are wrong. Man was a prototype model, the woman was the real product.

3/18/2016 2:18:07 PM What wrong with some guy.?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

So what did she think taking them down would change?

Shrugs....whenever a reference is made to an op's picture as in credibility, they always change it.

In this case the new pic is the cleanest one she had...lol

If they remove their picture....its a sign of complete defeat.

3/18/2016 7:28:25 PM What wrong with some guy.?  

greeleybro
Longmont, CO
49, joined Oct. 2013

It AUGHT to be good but it's not gonna be. I feel you 100% on that. OP is the shining example of freedom feminist always b*tching about NOT having. Why they raised up against men in the first place.

Ivaiva said in my thread that Afghan and Saudi women are slaves bcuz their religion and culture don't have them act loose, like OP is. But not one feminist will openly admit that OP's behavior is a direct result of what American women do when they don't stay in their place.

Preach on my brutha!!!

3/18/2016 8:37:33 PM What wrong with some guy.?  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (48,490)
Saint Paul, MN
64, joined Oct. 2009

Guess you need to move to a black socialist paradise like MN or NY or CAL.

3/18/2016 11:12:55 PM What wrong with some guy.?  
stregaleonora
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,658)
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from dr_i_got_bullshits:

Oh a doctor who spells like that has to be taken seriously.

[Edited 3/18/2016 11:13:33 PM ]

3/19/2016 7:43:40 AM What wrong with some guy.?  

mustangwriter
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,455)
Boerne, TX
55, joined Nov. 2009

If you date flyfish...You won't have a problem with other women.

3/19/2016 7:59:00 AM What wrong with some guy.?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Ain't that the truth. Granted, OP, you will have to be comfortable with a Dodge cargo van, that reads: Free Wi-Fi/Candy, on the side of it....

3/19/2016 10:26:10 AM What wrong with some guy.?  

sinceresammy
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,612)
Dayton, OH
61, joined Mar. 2014

God's only mistake was creating n**gers from Adam's first big dump! God still regrets his error, but the doesn't!

3/19/2016 10:58:18 AM What wrong with some guy.?  

lucky_1million
Over 1,000 Posts (1,305)
Pewaukee, WI
49, joined Jun. 2013

You said if God intended for a man to have more than one woman "he woulda made more than one for Adam in the garden RIGHT?

Well... there have always been two standards. The beasts of the field, followers of Cain, Pagans and Mormons can all have more than one wife and do whatever they want because they make no vows to God. This is the way of the world and the world walks this way.

God's standards are in Genesis 2:23-24.

If the way of the world was the right way Jesus would have told everyone to get more A$$ and get busy multiplying. Instead he reminded his followers... 1 man and 1 woman... that the two should become one flesh in Matt 19:5. That's why Bishops of the church must have only 1 wife (1 Timothy 3:2) in spite of the fact that the bible is full of polygamist.

He also pointed the naughty finger at Moses for lowering the standards of God's people.

Nobody is perfect.

But... blaming feminists for all the woes of the world is a little one-sided... especially when women are considered the weaker vessel. This is in reference to women being more easily deceived then men. Of course, I mean this in a general way. It takes longer for women to toughen up.

ON TOPIC... Many men are hoping that you and other women like you are gullible. So, when someone says that they love you and they haven't even met you or they rarely spend any time with you... take this with a grain of salt.

3/19/2016 2:30:22 PM What wrong with some guy.?  

mylegsarecold
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

Apparently dr thinks Adam was supposed to have sex with his daughters.
If God only made one woman from/for him then where else they going to come from?

3/19/2016 9:35:33 PM What wrong with some guy.?  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (48,490)
Saint Paul, MN
64, joined Oct. 2009

Women do the same thing, don't b*tch.

3/19/2016 10:34:21 PM What wrong with some guy.?  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

Quote from mustangwriter:
If you date flyfish...You won't have a problem with other women.

3/20/2016 3:35:16 AM What wrong with some guy.?  

flyfish77
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,055)
Conyers, GA
51, joined Jul. 2014

only jesus is perfect.....all else fall way short..all my dates have ben very good,and i dont have a dodge cargo van,but a fast 02 dakota r/t,built for speed.......not stock,and is lowered,so judge each other not me.

[Edited 3/20/2016 3:37:33 AM ]